Karachi Diary 2015

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
Nafisa

Re: Karachi Diary 2015

Unread post by Nafisa » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:31 am

After publishing detail article in Bharain on Bohra with photographs of Sajda to Dai and his Mushrik preaching, lives of thousands of Bohras around the world are in danger. Karachi Bohras are facing difficult time. They should think what is right and what is wrong. Mufaddal will not come if Khuda Nakhwasta any Hadisah happen or militant Muslims start any operation. He will send Sukhi Bud Dua
Fikar Mat Karjo Tamaro Kai Na Lutayu, Ary Panjatan Ni Muhbbat Ni Daulat baqi Chey
While Ahl al Bait strictly advised to follow policy of Taqiyya

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:07 am

Nafisa wrote:After publishing detail article in Bharain on Bohra with photographs of Sajda to Dai and his Mushrik preaching, lives of thousands of Bohras around the world are in danger. Karachi Bohras are facing difficult time. They should think what is right and what is wrong. Mufaddal will not come if Khuda Nakhwasta any Hadisah happen or militant Muslims start any operation. He will send Sukhi Bud Dua
Fikar Mat Karjo Tamaro Kai Na Lutayu, Ary Panjatan Ni Muhbbat Ni Daulat baqi Chey
can someone please post the article here ?

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:00 pm

When has EVER Kothar and Qasr-e-Mawalli helped common bohras?? They just TAKE, the word GIVE is not in their dictionary. They will run away even after just smelling trouble ............. do not EXPECT anything from them. SAVE yourselves! Educate, learn, read, research and follow the Right Path .......... (and if believing in current Bohra doctrine is faith, be prepared for anything and everything which comes your way).

think

Unread post by think » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:00 pm

ahmedabad is a prime example. and also when there was a blast in haideri , karachi he escaped to colombo, sri lanka.froget about duaa, even humanity is not in him.

think

Unread post by think » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:00 pm

ahmedabad is a prime example. and also when there was a blast in haideri , karachi he escaped to colombo, sri lanka.froget about duaa, even humanity is not in him.other communities came to help the bohris of haideri and edhi played a big part.

think

Unread post by think » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:42 am

people talk about taking raza all the time and the kothar enforces this on mumineen so that what ever the reason for this raza that one would be successful.This is a big sham. Raza is only because the amil wants to tranfer the money from your pocket to his. Take the example of raza na saheb who waS FLOWN ALL THE WAY FROM SURAT TO ATLANTA FOR RAMAZAN.The "raza nA SAHEB" GOT SICK A DAY AFTER HE LANDED IN ATLANTA , SPENT SEVERAL DAYS IN HOSPITAL AND THEN AT THE EXPENSE OF THE JAMAAT WAS FLOWN BACK TO SURAT AFTER A WEEK. Now where is the barakat of this raza na saheb who himself got sick and he was to stay here all of ramazan but had to be flown back to surat. OFCOURSE THE MUMINEEN HAD TO FOOT THE BILL.

think

Unread post by think » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:12 pm

Raza na saheb came with raza from muffy to do ramazan in atlanta. got sick and in a week flew back to surat without raza from muffy. so now you know the hyped up importance you give to raza. Beleive me you cannot rely on the amils or muffys raza to tell you where in the world you have to go for your bread and butter. your rozy is from Allah and by Allah. and for that matter raza for anything else is just your suspicion. and there is no medicine for fear and suspicion. that is why you all are abdes.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:27 pm

In such scenario, if a mumin is killed, then he or she is declared as a shaheed publicly in waez and bayaans. And the rest of abde sheep wish fervently that they also get the same fate of a shaheed. Remember, the people who died on the day of wafat of SMB (RA) were termed shaheed and the abde kingdom wanted to die like that with their Dai. I wonder, if abdes ever think about their immediate family members before wishing for death or about the family members of those who were killed for nothing!
Nafisa wrote:After publishing detail article in Bharain on Bohra with photographs of Sajda to Dai and his Mushrik preaching, lives of thousands of Bohras around the world are in danger. Karachi Bohras are facing difficult time. They should think what is right and what is wrong. Mufaddal will not come if Khuda Nakhwasta any Hadisah happen or militant Muslims start any operation. He will send Sukhi Bud Dua

think

Unread post by think » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:55 am

tamaru kai nai lutai. mai tamne loote ne columbo chalo jais.

think

Unread post by think » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:09 am

muffy says "kids take absence from school and attend moharram vaez" for Imam Hussain. Not so fast Muffy. i know you are trying to et our young generation to create more abdes. the fact is that the mohabbat of ahle bait and the incident of kerbala is engraved in everyone's heart. the kides would be making imam hussain more happy if they got a good education and helped their other brothers in need instead of listening to your old record praising your father. And talking about your father,he says " if i can get one drop out of your eyes then my job is done. Did he think this was his job to be a good orator and make people cry. I dont think so.

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:52 pm

My teacher in Jamea Marhum Miansaheb Shaikh Yusuf Bhai al Muayyadi sometime had given example of word "Majani"(Janonee - Pagal) said Mufaddal Bhaisaheb is a perfect example of "Majani", because of his senceless orders and harsh and rigid attitude in Umoor ud Deen.

Nameless

Re: Kenya jamaats

Unread post by Nameless » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:08 am

Juloos in Mba.mp4
Bohras commemorating Pakistan Independence Day in Mombasa!
(13.14 MiB) Downloaded 2941 times

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:21 am

Nameless wrote:
Juloos in Mba.mp4
This does not look like Mombasa - isn't it somewhere in Pakistan itself?

EDIT: Looks like Karachi - one of the advertisement boards has this number 0321-9258100 which is listed here: http://abew.org/how-to-buy/

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:45 pm

Yes, makes no sense for this many people in Mombasa to celebrate Pakistani independence day. That is surely Karachi!
Nameless wrote:
Juloos in Mba.mp4

mhuss

Unread post by mhuss » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:03 am

Nafisa wrote:My teacher in Jamea Marhum Miansaheb Shaikh Yusuf Bhai al Muayyadi sometime had given example of word "Majani"(Janonee - Pagal) said Mufaddal Bhaisaheb is a perfect example of "Majani", because of his senceless orders and harsh and rigid attitude in Umoor ud Deen.

have you studied in Jamea??

mhuss

Unread post by mhuss » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:06 am

think wrote:muffy says "kids take absence from school and attend moharram vaez" for Imam Hussain. Not so fast Muffy. i know you are trying to et our young generation to create more abdes. the fact is that the mohabbat of ahle bait and the incident of kerbala is engraved in everyone's heart. the kides would be making imam hussain more happy if they got a good education and helped their other brothers in need instead of listening to your old record praising your father. And talking about your father,he says " if i can get one drop out of your eyes then my job is done. Did he think this was his job to be a good orator and make people cry. I dont think so.
why do you think that attending zikre hussain is not good or it shouldnt be observed ?? are you the observer and believer of Yazid ??

mhuss

Unread post by mhuss » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:10 am

JC wrote:When has EVER Kothar and Qasr-e-Mawalli helped common bohras?? They just TAKE, the word GIVE is not in their dictionary. They will run away even after just smelling trouble ............. do not EXPECT anything from them. SAVE yourselves! Educate, learn, read, research and follow the Right Path .......... (and if believing in current Bohra doctrine is faith, be prepared for anything and everything which comes your way).
who told you that people have never been helped??? have you ever seek one??

thousand of people have been helped by money and other means... dont just say things without info

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:36 am

thousand of people have been helped by money and other means... dont just say things without info
Can you just list names (just the initials) and the location of ONE HUNDRED (100 only) people who were helped with money by KOTHAR
other means EQUALS Moula ni dua and Phook nu Paani which does NOT work. ( Personal experience)

mhuss

Unread post by mhuss » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:15 am

SBM wrote:
Can you just list names (just the initials) and the location of ONE HUNDRED (100 only) people who were helped with money by KOTHAR
other means EQUALS Moula ni dua and Phook nu Paani which does NOT work. ( Personal experience)

Yes I know many who have been given money for business , medical , education & personal. When you dont trust and believe so whats the point of giving you exact names .. you are not going to believe anyways. I am one of them who was given money for education & business.

Plus Phoonk nu Pani only works for mumin and the one who believe.. It doesnt work for munafiq

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:19 am

Plus Phoonk nu Pani only works for mumin and the one who believe.. It doesnt work for munafiq
I was Mumin when I was given the Phook Nu Paani and after drinking it I became Munafiq

mhuss

Unread post by mhuss » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:22 am

SBM wrote:
I was Mumin when I was given the Phook Nu Paani and after drinking it I became Munafiq

You were always a munafiq .. one who uses such a language against Moula is never a mumin.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:23 am

^
Typical answer from a brain dead Abde :)
I am still waiting Justice Patel to tell me who is the real Moula too

mhuss

Unread post by mhuss » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:25 am

SBM wrote:^
Typical answer from a brain dead Abde :)
I am still waiting Justice Patel to tell me who is the real Moula too

who are you then if not abde???

who is your moula??

who do you belief and follow?

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:47 am

@mhuss - Gham of Imam Hussain (AS) is not just about attending 3-4 hours of waez for 9 days but actual gham of Imam Hussain (AS) and Panjatan Pak (AS) is to follow them and try to inculcate what they stood up for. We just attend waez for 3-4 hours, cry and do matam and then once we are out of the waez, we do all stuffs that Panjatan Pak (AS) wouldn't approve of! What's the use of those 9 days 3-4 hours waez then? Also, most waez these days are repetitive with same bayaan repeated several times. Most of the bayaan is also about the glorification of the Dai. Bohras think that by doing only matam and crying 24/7 and attending waez, they are acknowledging the ehsaan of Imam Hussain (AS) and Panjatan pak (AS). Just as they think that paying tons of money to Maula will give them lots of sawaab and ensure a good life hereafter.

Listen to this -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfHeRSi9i7o
mhuss wrote:

why do you think that attending zikre hussain is not good or it shouldnt be observed ?? are you the observer and believer of Yazid ??

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:55 am

who is your moula??
who do you belief and follow
No I am not Abde-- till Justice Patel decides who the real dai is :D
My Moula- is Allaha, the true Moula- one who does not reside on the shoulders of his true abdes.
My belief is Allaham his Quran, his Rasool and Ahl e Bayt and true leaders of Muslim Ummah

mhuss

Unread post by mhuss » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:01 pm

SBM wrote:
who is your moula??
who do you belief and follow
No I am not Abde-- till Justice Patel decides who the real dai is :D
My Moula- is Allaha, the true Moula- one who does not reside on the shoulders of his true abdes.
My belief is Allaham his Quran, his Rasool and Ahl e Bayt and true leaders of Muslim Ummah

so you connection is upto rasulullah and ahlul bait AS!!!

so it not just Moula AS , you actually dont believe anyone after Imam Hussain AS??

think

Unread post by think » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:39 pm

mr mhuss. here is a thought. just imagine your father went to war and was killed and so were his brothers and immediate family. ayear passed since this incident and now you are in the second year and you know this was the date it happened. would you need some one to remind you that this incident occurred in your family one year back and that you should cry and make a face like you are crying?

think

Unread post by think » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:30 pm

Mr. Huss; let me take you a step further. This is the second anniversary of your fatheres death. Now imagine your father , relatives and other dear and near ones were killed in bombay, but you are asked to come to Africa to cry on your father or to make a face like you were crying. would you make this journey? Think Mr. Huss think, what this kothar is doing to your life and in devious ways. They make you jump every time they push your religious sensitive button because they have drained your brain of any logical reasoning.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:14 am

mhuss wrote:
JC wrote:When has EVER Kothar and Qasr-e-Mawalli helped common bohras?? They just TAKE, the word GIVE is not in their dictionary. They will run away even after just smelling trouble ............. do not EXPECT anything from them. SAVE yourselves! Educate, learn, read, research and follow the Right Path .......... (and if believing in current Bohra doctrine is faith, be prepared for anything and everything which comes your way).
who told you that people have never been helped??? have you ever seek one??

Last edited by allbird on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:46 pm

[quote="allbird"][quote="mhuss"][quote="JC"]When has EVER Kothar and Qasr-e-Mawalli helped common bohras?? They just TAKE, the word GIVE is not in their dictionary. They will run away even after just smelling trouble ............. do not EXPECT anything from them. SAVE yourselves! Educate, learn, read, research and follow the Right Path .......... (and if believing in current Bohra doctrine is faith, be prepared for anything and everything which ll