National anthem of Atlanta jamaat

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
think

National anthem of Atlanta jamaat

Unread post by think » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:47 pm

moula ave masjid banave,
moula ave masjid bane
moula ave masjid ne iftetah kare
This has been going on for almost 15 years. Firstly it was Burhanuddin moula ave, now it is Mufadal moula ave.
Under this slogan thousands of dollars were collected from the mumineen. The foolish dari walas of the community who did not even pick up a hammer in their lives started buying land close to their home at exhorbitant price and Allah only knows how many times the building permits have expired and more money have been paid to get new ones and let alone the fines the county has slapped on these foolish jamaat dariwalas for shoddy work. Every time a permit is revoked and a new one has to be had costs a lot of money which is really wasted money.
After extracting all this money from the mumineen and foolishly spending it they have no shame in asking for more.
In this time period of 15 or so years more mumineen have moved to Atlanta and the masjid will be too, too small . The parking lot is a no no for any one accept the biggest of the chamcha crooks of this community.
But they still keep singing their national anthem.

Zali110

Re: National anthem of Atlanta jamaat

Unread post by Zali110 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:10 am

i know i did not pay for Masjid but not because i dont want to as building a masjid is a noble think but because when i was coming the Amil yusuf was a con man , he would take the money and keep it for himself , or use it on other stuff , i have stopped paying my dues from his time but i still think to give for masjid is a noble deed for sure , if they ask me and show me proof that they have used it for masjid purpose then i would donate

think

Unread post by think » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:27 pm

no doubt , making Allahs house of prayer is a good deed, provided the intent is to worship Allah. Our masjids are a arm of the kothar to do business. In the 40 odd years or so when the first masjid was built in Atlanta by a Pakistani organization and since that time there are now in Atlanat about 70 masjids for sunni and shia jamaats but shame on bohris thedy could not even build one. the reason is clear. The niat is not for prayers but to con mumineen. Many , out of emotions have given thousands for this masjid but all in vain. Either the money goes in the pockets of higher ups or is wasted on renewing old expired building permits. In the practical sense of construction a project this small in size is usually completed in a year or so. Proper planning and sceduling is the key which cannot be done because every step of the way there has to be raza

think

Unread post by think » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:37 am

waiting for the mosque to be built all these years is now a hopeless. Situation is bad to worse. Bohri population has increased but the size of the hall the committee was renting has reduced. During the past the committee was renting an office space from a hindu guy, but this year they have signed a new lease in the same office complex for a smaller space to save on rent and leave a good amount of cash for the ayashi of the amil and his side kick and his frequent flying to Nairobi, Karachi etc.