Bohras looking for help

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
Moderator-1

Re: Bohras looking for help

Unread post by Moderator-1 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:06 pm

Information pertaining to Zainab has been removed as per her request
Going forward Please refrain posting personal information and Admin/Moderator will hold personal contact information and if anyone wants to help they can contact Admin/Moderator to write them directly instead of posting Publicly

zainab1403

Unread post by zainab1403 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:53 am

Salaam m zainab from pune...i want to share somthing obout my sister munira (24 years old)from rajkot dhoraji..married have 2 kids(nakiya 3 years old)(joher 4 years old)...she stays with her husbund in dhoraji rajkot her husbund name is jafer abidali minya....married 5 years back since munira married jafer he used to hit her every and each day just for small small things..she used to avoid it bcoz her family condition is very bad mother is very ill and cant take her responsibily....and later she gave birth to boy joher and after that husbund jafer fosce her to keep one more baby when joher was still 6 months old.....she got sesoring and her bladdar was almost tror whild 2nd opretion...doctors told now u cant keep sexul relation with your hubby try to avoit it or you will face many problems....but her husbund would not lisen to her he used to hit her very badly every day and some time he used to throw munira out of his house at night with her 2 kids......when she fall ill jafer would not take her to hospital he used to tell her go alone at civil hospital your father will not pay at privet hospital..or he used to bring injection from madical stroe and used to injec her with his hand...when everything was out of her control she told me obout her...after that many times she came to pune at mother house...but jafer would not allow her to stay in pune for long time he used to say her i understood why you dont keep sexul relation with me bcoz you are in relationship with your brother and father.....jafer used to give bad word to mummy pappa if they used to asked him that why he do all this.....then munira stoped coming pune she used to go at gujrat mahuwa at other sisters house..there also jafer told munira that she is in relationship with her jiju....finally when she was fed up she came to me even i was helpless to support her bcoz even i m in probelms...so i decide to take help from asghar sir vasanwala and i write mail to him and told everything obout munira...vasanwala sir talked to jafer and made him understand...but still vasanwala sir told munira that dont go back to your husbund bcoz this kind of persons dont change he will do the same thing coprate with me we will take action againest him....but munira told i want to give him last chanch bcoz i have two small kids and my family condition is very bad and i m not much educated so that i will stand on my own legs.......she when dhoraji and 4 5 months her husbund was good with her later again he started the same thing....this time jafer told munira that you are in relationship with your jiju and you chat with him day night....jafer used to lock the door from outside would not alow munira to go anywher.....he stoped milkmen water supplying men to come at house bcoz he says munira must be in relation with them also....one day jafer hit munira very badly on her privet part in morning oround 9.30am she was bad condition..she whent to her nearest police choky for help...but police told her we cant do anything go to your religion person as they look after bhori cast......munira told police man that they dont take any action againest him you will have to help me otherwise i will kill myself with my two kids...police whent with her and asked jafer obout the acident so he told i have did nothing she bet me...then munira told police sahab m girl i cant show you wher he has hit me..you call ladies police i will show her....then one of his nibour came to munira and make her understand that nothing will happaend to jafer police will take him keep one day and he will come back other day and will do the same thing ...better you leave him...when munira decide to give him divose he told her that i will not leave you like this...your lives is in yours kids and i will take them away from you..then i will see how can you live your kids....

Sir m going dhoraji on 2nd nov plzz show me the right way what should i do...shall i bring my sister munira with me...she is very much sked with jafer that he will take away her kids....and he dont even have any love for kids...he hits them also badly...plz advice me i request you..my cont No is 8149869447

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:16 pm

take ur sister to ur house and book that bloody man under IPC ACT 498A, do a lawyer and just tell him to put case for 498A, that guy will never get bail.

read more here, vasanwala will help you on this, take his help and book the guy.

http://www.498a.org/498aexplained.htm

Passed by Indian Parliament in 1983, Indian Penal Code 498A, is a criminal law (not a civil law) which is defined as follows,

“Whoever, being the husband or the relative of the husband of a woman, subjects such woman to cruelty shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to three years and shall also be liable to fine. The offence is Cognizable, non-compoundable and non-bailable.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:52 pm

Sister zainab 1403.

You can approach NCW (National Commission for Women), Gujarat for help :

http://ncw.nic.in/frmliststatecommission.aspx

confusedlady123

Unread post by confusedlady123 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:45 pm

Salaam e jamil
Aa ben Tasneem sigdiwala 9767442952 poona ma kondwa na upar shivneri na zopadpatti ma rahe che Rs 2200 monthly rent bhare che
Aa ben nu job moharram ul haram ma chuti gayu che Hamna ghar na halat Ghana kharab che Banne farzando school bhi nathi jata Ghana mushkil bhara diwaso guzare che magar Aa ben koi si kai mangta nathi
Ek momin bhai mola tarafsi Mumbai ni mashhoor chai liberty Tea emne apawididi
To Aa ben poona ma mumenin na ghare ane dukane cha na packet wechwanu shuru kidu che
Aap saglasi guzarish che ke aap sagla250 gm cha nu packet zaroor lezo Taake Aa ben ane ehna farzando nu guzaro thai sake
SHUKRAN

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:02 pm

Ek momin bhai MOLA TARAFSI Mumbai ni mashhoor chai liberty Tea emne apawididi.

"Confused lady" ne hu em puchu chu ke Mola ye aa bai ne chai apawidi didhii to Mola athwa
Mola na thekedaro je Pune ma che teone su khyal nathi ke Rs. 2200 nu bharu
bhegu karwa mate aa bai ketli chai weche to tena nafa mathi bharu bhari sake.

"Confused lady" ne mari guzarish che ke aa forum ma lakhe ke aa bai ni halat sudhri che ke kem, koi
tabdili thei ke haju tabaan che.

Uprant, mane pm kare to meherbani.

confusedlady123

Unread post by confusedlady123 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:28 pm

@ Mkenyabhai
This was a whatsapp forward. So I thought I should post it here on the forum because if this is true then I am sure the pune lady will get some help from this forum members.
Asking help from MOULA or his ilk is like pathar ni pooja karwu.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:38 pm

watsup msg :

Forwarded as Received :-

Salam e Jameel,

24 hours ma operation nu kidhu che Doctor ye !

Alefiya Zohair Kutiyanawala
Nalasopara,
Mumbai

Suddenly 2 divas si brain hemorrhage si behosh che.... SRV Hospital Goregaon ma treatment chaale che.....expenses ghanu che and family ni gunjaish nathi.... ehna father aankhon si baseer che..... Expected expenses : Rs.7-8 lacs che.... Financial help is required most urgently.

Contact No. 9022789474 and 9702721328.

Bank details :

Nafisa Joher Kutiyanawala
Indian Bank
A/c No. SB 797843363
IFS Code IDIB000N107

Home Address :

204 A Wing, Baba Enclave,
Panchal Nagar,
Nallasopara (West)
Pin - 401 203

Shukran !

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:23 pm

watsup msg :

Forwarded as Received :-

Salaams,

Required B-ve (B negative) blood for a bypass patient Idris bhai Vora to be operated next week at Command Hospital,Pune.

Donors may contact Mr. Mohammed bhai Dhariwala who is co-ordinating with Command Hospital... +919923808787.

Shukran Jazakallah.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:10 pm

We received this email:
-------------------------------------------
Subject: need support
I would like to inform u, my financial condition is bad, now we don't have home to stay, not a tiny pc of gold to sell it and survive. We really wants shelter for stay, in moulas name plz someone come forward and bring us out from this problem.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:44 pm

Another email:

Subject: help
Message: Salaam e jamil hame Ahmedabad burhani society bhagvati nagar opp saraspur je qutbi majar napiche che hamare dpt no julm ghano thay rahyo che to aap hamari madad kari sako no dpt main onali ghano julm kari rahyo che davat no rupiyo jem tem vapre che ne bus aap c madad ni ummid kariye che hame 80 ghar che na mumennin che

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:48 am

A Forum member sent us this message:
-------------------------------

Dear Admin,
Received a message form a Mumineen Shakir Bhai from Ali Rajpur, Madhya Pradesh.
He has to undergo chemotherapy at Ahmadabad Civil Hospital next month from 20 Sep onward for 30 to 40 days..He is searching for accommodation in Ahmadabad. People are asking 15000 to 20000 rent for one month .His financial condition is very week. most of his earning and savings are spent in the treatment of cancer.
Kindly circulate this message among members from Ahmadabad and in concern forum topic so that he can get the accommodation at reasonable rate.
His Contact Number is :09713109885
Previous PM
Next PM
Move to folder:

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:51 pm

We received this email:
------------------------------------
Subject: Need help for our old poor Dawoodi Bohra window
I am looking for some info, where i can help our neighbor Mrs. Khatija Qurbaan Husaain Suratwala, who is a widow and aged 89.
She is staying with with her eldest son in Ahmedabad, after her 2 younger son have passed away. Now her eldest son and his wife are torching (julm) her daily and asking to go mumbai to her daughter's house who is married to a Sunni Muslim.
Almost every day, she is torched like a slave at that age and not given enough food. Yesterday, she was thrown out of her house and she slept on the building staircase.
I just want to know whether there is any old age home for such widowed aged women in your community, as she doesnt want to go to any other other place then taken care by Bohra.
Pls help as my mother, who is living next door to his evil son, cannot see this agony every day and she asked me to seek some info / help online, to resort the situation of this old woman of our community.
Many thanks. and would request some info at the earliest.
Regards
Son of the Muslim family living next door.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:05 pm

Admin
Can you provide me with contact information thru PM so we can have couple of NGO's look into the matter and provide some relief.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:34 pm

Thank you SBM.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:23 pm

Thank you Admin
Inshallaha we will find out more about her and provide necessary help. I have requested multiple Muslim Organizations who receives my and my relative's Zakat to help her. They have provided help in the past.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:47 am

Salaam
The person has been contacted by a Muslim NGO run by Br Asgher Vasanwala and waiting for additional information.

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Mon May 29, 2017 12:31 pm

Help Farida (Fatema) Bohara Fight Cancer for complete info please click the link below.
=> https://milaap.org/fundraisers/Tasneem? ... ers-footer