Wajebaat use, Ayyashi & Haramkari of Qasre Aali

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Nafisa

Wajebaat use, Ayyashi & Haramkari of Qasre Aali

Unread post by Nafisa » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:54 am

Quran asked two and half percent Zakat while Dai 53 demands 20 percent? Behold the plundering and pillaging of Dawoodi Bohras resources such as Wajibaat by real traitors of Islam,Shayateen of Qasre Aali[residents of Saify Mahal] - true enemies of Quran and Aale Muhammed.

Poor families of Dawoodi Bohras are suffering tremendously around the globe while disgraceful tyrants of Saify Mahal shamelessly waste funds of community in extravagance and luxury. With pain I am writing that in every city and town of India , our girls are doing prostitution business just to to meet the expenses of their homes, to buy the medicines of their old parents and to feed their children. Mullas have no shame, instead to help them they call them in secret to quench their sexual desires, which some poor informed me.

anajmi

Re: Wajebaat use, Ayyashi & Haramkari of Qasre Aali

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:20 am

Nafisa,

Quran doesn't specify any percentage for zakat.

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:10 am

Astaghfirullah
Kindly ignore my error,in my begining sentence read Instead of Quran,Shariah

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:30 pm

anajmi wrote:Nafisa,

Quran doesn't specify any percentage for zakat.
good point Anajmi, yes this is very true,

zakaat means charity, and no charity can be with DAMAND....

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:22 pm

Nafisa wrote:With pain I am writing that in every city and town of India , our girls are doing prostitution business just to to meet the expenses of their homes, to buy the medicines of their old parents and to feed their children. Mullas have no shame, instead to help them they call them in secret to quench their sexual desires, which some poor informed me.

No need to hide and protect these people, you should infact name them here. Also its too vague to blame some, if you know something then be specific and blunt. People are wise enough to work out details if you even name a single town or city.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 am

We have a record of dealing swiftly and justly with all the bad Amils in the past. Similar to what the catholic church did with those pedophile priests. Mola has full control and knowledge, its the people around him that obscures the vision of ghaib na jankar.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:08 am

What is this confused talk...one is saying Mola is aware and all knowing and another and there are people around Mola doing this while another is saying give the names so they can investigate.

Why is Mola not already on top of this issue and investigating it himself via his Mansoos ?

The sister has said something very likely and rather than discussing how to prevent prostitution or eradicating its root cause ....commentators are deflecting the issue into doubts and impulsive actions.

Grayson

Unread post by Grayson » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:29 am

Don't equate clarification to deflection. Agreed with trvoice, that at least knowing where it takes place offers knowledge. Without compromising the identities of specific people.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:44 pm

I wondered why kothar needed the names of all the lawyers. With diminishing need of lawyers ( unless corporate) the field is pretty saturated. I have some lawyers in my family and we pity them for selecting the profession. However one can get desperate for there is always some case against kothar. In order to put bread on the table, one has to be able to separate himself from reality and become unbiased. They are trained to not get involved. Here we see the college book case.

Us rizk sae mout ache jis rizk sae ati hou parwaz me kotahi.