Have ever 1/2/3 claimed they are "Rightly Guided"?!!!

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
badrijanab

Have ever 1/2/3 claimed they are "Rightly Guided"?!!!

Unread post by badrijanab » Fri May 31, 2013 6:28 pm

Can any of our beloved Muslim brothers cite tradition/riwaayat in siha-sitta where Hazrat Abu Bakr, Hz. Umar and Hz. Usman sahab have categorically claimed that they are "rightly guided caliph"?

Dhanyawaad.

ghulam muhammed

Re: Have ever 1/2/3 claimed they are "Rightly Guided"?!!!

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri May 31, 2013 6:39 pm

badrijanab wrote:Can any of our beloved Muslim brothers cite tradition/riwaayat in siha-sitta where Hazrat Abu Bakr, Hz. Umar and Hz. Usman sahab have categorically claimed that they are "rightly guided caliph"?

Dhanyawaad.
Can any of our beloved Muslim (including Pristine) brothers cite tradition/riwayat in siha-sitta where the sons and grandchildren of Mola Ali (a.s.) have categorically showered Laanat on the first 3 Khalifas ? Can they also cite tradition/riwayat where right from Imam Hasan (a.s.) to Imam Ali Zainul Abedin (a.s.) have commanded the Ummah to incorporate "Ali-un-waliyullah in their Kalima and Azaan ?

Dhanyawaad.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Fri May 31, 2013 7:22 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
badrijanab wrote:Can any of our beloved Muslim brothers cite tradition/riwaayat in siha-sitta where Hazrat Abu Bakr, Hz. Umar and Hz. Usman sahab have categorically claimed that they are "rightly guided caliph"?

Dhanyawaad.
Can any of our beloved Muslim (including Pristine) brothers cite tradition/riwayat in siha-sitta where the sons and grandchildren of Mola Ali (a.s.) have categorically showered Laanat on the first 3 Khalifas ? Can they also cite tradition/riwayat where right from Imam Hasan (a.s.) to Imam Ali Zainul Abedin (a.s.) have commanded the Ummah to incorporate "Ali-un-waliyullah in their Kalima and Azaan ?
Dhanyawaad.
Yes, Propeht Mohammed s.a.w.w. himself did above as quoted by Daimul Islam. Please search this forum - u will get full details. In case u r unable to find that thread then do let me know, I will find and post the link.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:12 pm

It seems BJ cannot get too far from 1/2/3

The Rightly Guided Caliphs or The Righteous Caliphs (الخلفاء الراشدون al-Khulafā’u r-Rāshidūn) is a term used in Sunni Islam to refer to the first four caliphs after the Prophet Muhammad who established the Rashidun Caliphate: Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman and Ali. The concept of "Rightly Guided Caliphs" originated with the later Abbasid Dynasty, which was based in Baghdad. It is a reference to the Sunni tradition, "Hold firmly to my example (sunnah) and that of the Rightly Guided Caliphs" (Ibn Majah, Abu Dawood).[1] The implication of the term is that later caliphs were less "righteous" and perhaps lesser examples of Muslim piety.

BJ Saheb

It is not just 1/2/3 were called "al-Khulafā’u r-Rāshidūn" but also 4, your Bhagwn

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:22 pm

In case u r unable to find that thread then do let me know, I will find and post the link.
I am unable to find the thread. Please find and post the link.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:02 am

badrijanab wrote:Can rany of our beloved Muslim brothers cite tradition/riwaayat in siha-sitta where Hazrat Abu Bakr, Hz. Umar and Hz. Usman sahab have categorically claimed that they are "rightly guided caliph"?

Dhanyawaad.
Once again your hankering for mischief shows its ugly head. Let me reward. Your quarry correctly

Can rany of our beloved Muslim brothers cite tradition/riwaayat in siha-sitta where Hazrat Abu Bakr, Hz. Umar ,Hz. Usman sahab and Hz Ali have categorically claimed that they are "rightly guided caliph"?

Dhanyawaad.

It is obvious you are Ali worshipper and hate 1/2/3 and your sole purpose is to spread venom.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:12 pm

badrijanab wrote:ghulam muhammed wrote:
badrijanab wrote:
Can any of our beloved Muslim brothers cite tradition/riwaayat in siha-sitta where Hazrat Abu Bakr, Hz. Umar and Hz. Usman sahab have categorically claimed that they are "rightly guided caliph"?

Dhanyawaad.

Dhanyawaad.

Yes, Propeht Mohammed s.a.w.w. himself did above as quoted by Daimul Islam. Please search this forum - u will get full details. In case u r unable to find that thread then do let me know, I will find and post the link.
So according to your encyclopedia, Prophet (s.a.w.) all along commanded Muslims to recite the kalima incorporating the phrase 'Ali yun wali ullah' and asked Hazrat Billal (r.a.) to include the said phrase in Azaans ?? You fairytales are getting more comic then one can ever imagine !! No wonder you don't have even a handful of people following your so called "Prisitine (farytale)" faith.

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:16 pm

Badri Janab is THE 'rightly guided' Imam .......... but has no 'worldly powers' to snatch the power from 52nd (or may be 53rd). He as Imam (and 52nd and 53rd) claim to have so many Farishtas at their disposal but alas they are not allowed to use them (may be they lost operating manuals..)

BJ is Uuullllull Amr ......... :lol:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:10 pm

anajmi wrote:
In case u r unable to find that thread then do let me know, I will find and post the link.
I am unable to find the thread. Please find and post the link.
What happened to you badrijanab? I am unable to find that thread you referred to. Please find it and post the link.

ammar786

Unread post by ammar786 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:05 am

Muslim First wrote:
badrijanab wrote:Can rany of our beloved Muslim brothers cite tradition/riwaayat in siha-sitta where Hazrat Abu Bakr, Hz. Umar and Hz. Usman sahab have categorically claimed that they are "rightly guided caliph"?

Dhanyawaad.
Once again your hankering for mischief shows its ugly head. Let me reward. Your quarry correctly

Can rany of our beloved Muslim brothers cite tradition/riwaayat in siha-sitta where Hazrat Abu Bakr, Hz. Umar ,Hz. Usman sahab and Hz Ali have categorically claimed that they are "rightly guided caliph"?

Dhanyawaad.

It is obvious you are Ali worshipper and hate 1/2/3 and your sole purpose is to spread venom.
YES, there is riwayat in every shia as well as in sunni books about gadeer-e-khum,
where rasulallah (s.w.a) did nass on maula ali.
if you have doubts than ask your ulmas about it.
why this riwayat is always hidden from you sunnis??

ammar786

Unread post by ammar786 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:06 am

Muslim First wrote:

Dhanyawaad.

Dhanyawaad.

YES, there is riwayat in every shia as well as in sunni books about gadeer-e-khum,

ammar786

Unread post by ammar786 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:10 am

ghulam muhammed wrote: So according to your encyclopedia, Prophet (s.a.w.) all along commanded Muslims to recite the kalima incorporating the phrase 'Ali yun wali ullah' and asked Hazrat Billal (r.a.) to include the said phrase in Azaans ?? You fairytales are getting more comic then one can ever imagine !! No wonder you don't have even a handful of people following your so called "Prisitine (farytale)" faith.
what about the phrase assalato khairunmenan naum (namaaz is better than sleeping) by great khailfa (actually fool)

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:47 am

ammar786 wrote:
Muslim First wrote: Once again your hankering for mischief shows its ugly head. Let me reward. Your quarry correctly

Dhanyawaad.

Amar
Dikra, read this carefully

Hadith of Ghadir Khumm [A Sunni Perspective]
http://www.schiiten.com/backup/AhlelBay ... khumm.html

why this riwayat is always hidden from you sunnis?
this is the reason, Beta
Just because you call Ali Maula of people who call Prophet Maula does not translate to " I herby make you my Wasi"

Sahabas then did not treat ali and family holy and owner of Islam and majority of Muslims do not believe Ahle bait owns Islam today.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:00 pm

ammar786 wrote:ghulam muhammed wrote:
So according to your encyclopedia, Prophet (s.a.w.) all along commanded Muslims to recite the kalima incorporating the phrase 'Ali yun wali ullah' and asked Hazrat Billal (r.a.) to include the said phrase in Azaans ?? You fairytales are getting more comic then one can ever imagine !! No wonder you don't have even a handful of people following your so called "Prisitine (farytale)" faith.

what about the phrase assalato khairunmenan naum (namaaz is better than sleeping) by great khailfa (actually fool)
I don't know what you are talking about but do two wrongs make one right ??

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:52 pm

amar786
Amar
You cannot teach a idiot how to respect companions of Prophet. Abde fools like you are beyond repair since you have heard your religious leaders abuse 1/2/3 since you were in your mothers tummy.

As-salatu Khayrun Minan-nawm meaning "Prayer is better than sleep" is only used for Fajr prayer. Even if it was added after Prophet's death. It only tells Muslims that prayer is better than sleep.

ammar786

Unread post by ammar786 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:07 am

Just because you call Ali Maula of people who call Prophet Maula does not translate to " I herby make you my Wasi"

[/quote]

Ohh so now you will justify prophet??

and the article you posted is not at all concerned to me.
rasullah (s.w.a) declared that " FOR THOSE WHOM I AM MAULA, ALI IS THERE MAULA".
and thats clear...no need of your justification.

now can you say me any event where rasulllah(s.w.a) said or declared your three khalifas in his position after him????

ammar786

Unread post by ammar786 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:26 am

As-salatu Khayrun Minan-nawm meaning "Prayer is better than sleep" is only used for Fajr prayer. Even if it was added after Prophet's death. It only tells Muslims that prayer is better than sleep.

ya thats what i am saying, everything was done after prophets death.

do you find any sense in this phrase??? how can any one compare namaz with sleeping???

actually bro namaz is better than everything.

if this was to be added, why didnt prophet added it??

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:20 am

Here is what badrijanab has claimed on this thread.
Dhanyawaad.
I have asked him twice to find and post the link as I was unable to find the thread. This is the third time I am asking him. Please post this link.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Janab BJ Saheb
Your link does not work
Can you please explain why you excluded 4 from Rashidun Khalifa. May be just to creat some mischief? You devil!

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:05 am

Muslim First wrote:Janab BJ Saheb
Your link does not work
Can you please explain why you excluded 4 from Rashidun Khalifa. May be just to creat some mischief? You devil!
Janab MF sahib,

The link does work.

Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. was the APPOINTED representative of Allah and in turn he appointed Ameer al Mumineen Mola Ali a.s. in his place as Mola on the day of Gadeer-a-Khum. Your own Sunni/Wahabi sources says that Prophet s.a.w.w. declared on that day, "Allah is Prophet's lord, Mohammed s.a.w.w.w. is lord of believers and now believers lord (mola) is this Ali ibn Abi Talib."

So as Mohammed s.a.w.w. was righteous so his appointed successor (the Mola) Ameer-al-Mumineen too is righteous. Where else 1/2/3 never ever claimed that they are "rightly guiuded". The matter of fact is that as per Sunni's own literature 1/2/3 have committed tons of mistakes - by default they cannot be rightly guided!!! 2nd use to say, "Agar Ali na hote to 2nd halaak ho jata!" - in the matter of Shariyat 1/2/3 were "mohtaaj" of guidance of Ameer al Momineen Mola Ali a.s.

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:27 pm

Muslim First wrote:It seems BJ cannot get too far from 1/2/3

The Rightly Guided Caliphs or The Righteous Caliphs (الخلفاء الراشدون al-Khulafā’u r-Rāshidūn) is a term used in Sunni Islam to refer to the first four caliphs after the Prophet Muhammad who established the Rashidun Caliphate: Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman and Ali. The concept of "Rightly Guided Caliphs" originated with the later Abbasid Dynasty, which was based in Baghdad. It is a reference to the Sunni tradition, "Hold firmly to my example (sunnah) and that of the Rightly Guided Caliphs" (Ibn Majah, Abu Dawood).[1] The implication of the term is that later caliphs were less "righteous" and perhaps lesser examples of Muslim piety.

BJ Saheb

It is not just 1/2/3 were called "al-Khulafā’u r-Rāshidūn" but also 4, your Bhagwn
Wah! 1/2/3 have never claimed they are "rightly guided". Their 'daas' (followers) have back-projected them with title "Rightly Guided".

Question is were they rightly guided?

Should they be so then they would not have been misguided to command people to act against Sunnat of Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. by changing Tarawi into congregation prayer lead by Imam.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Can you produce a single ayah from the Quran stating that 1/2/3 are not rightly guided? Since you cannot, 1/2/3 are flawless. Prove Error?

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:58 pm

anajmi wrote:Can you produce a single ayah from the Quran stating that 1/2/3 are not rightly guided? Since you cannot, 1/2/3 are flawless. Prove Error?
Can you produce a single ayah from the Quran stating that 1/2/3 are rightly guided? Since you cannot, 1/2/3 are full of flaws. Prove Error?

Wah! 1/2/3 have never claimed they are "rightly guided". Their 'daas' (followers) have back-projected them with title "Rightly Guided".

Question is were they rightly guided?

Should they be so then they would not have been misguided to command people to act against Sunnat of Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.w. by changing Tarawi into congregation prayer lead by Imam.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:20 pm

Can you produce a single ayah from the Quran stating that 1/2/3 are not rightly guided? Since you cannot, 1/2/3 are flawless. Prove Error?

mohamedshah

Unread post by mohamedshah » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:30 am

" Rashidun Caliphs. However, many Sunni Muslim historians, such as Suyuti, Ibn al-Arabi, and Ibn Kathir accept Hasan ibn Ali as the last such caliph.[17][18]"

Based on the above, early Sunni historians also recognise the short reign of Imam Hassan ibne Ali (AS) as the 5th and last Rightly guided Caliphs.

We can note that Rashidun Caliph concept was later incorporated into history. We as Shia's should not overlook that even the Sunni's accept Imam Hassan (AS) as a rightly guided Caliph. I feel we should say there were 5 rightly guided (Rashidun) Caliphs.