END OF THE STORY

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
yuzarsif

Re: END OF THE STORY

Unread post by yuzarsif » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:44 am

taz52 wrote: You are the biggest insult to this community and Maulana Ali. Thats how I see it. Now what can I say,Miss wise_guy, first learn to respect the teaching of Maulana Ali, which I am sure you are not aware of it. Please don't drag the Lion of Allah, you will fail to comprehend his teachings, if even minute of his teachings would have gone through your big skull you would not be shouting.
Teaching of Moula Ali:
Moula Ali ate Javno aato and sukhi roti ---your leaders eat lavish food.
Moula Ali lived in simple house, they live in Palace.
Moula Ali fought for Islam, they are fighting for money and power.
Moula Ali earned money by farming dates, they earn money from Zyafat, Wazebaat, Nazwa, salam..etc
Moula Ali never used baitul maal for his personal use, they are using it that only for their pomp and luxury.
there are endless teaching of Moula Ali, your leaders are 180 degree opposite to it . this few comparison is enough for your closed brain to open up...

juzrang

Unread post by juzrang » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:03 am

taz52, let these people argue that KQ was the son of Syedna Taher Saifuddin and Mazun for 50 years and all. They are even forgetting that Abu Lahab, one of the bigger enemies of Islam and Rasulallah (SAW) was Maula Abdul Mutallib's son and Rasulallah's paternal uncle. He was sharing the same blood with Rasulallah. Wonder why they don't argue in his favor? :lol:

taz52 wrote:I didn't you got it wrong so I went along with it. No one can but by speaking about them is not going to resolve the issue, its going to stay. My point is why are we doing this reformist don't believe in Dai. I might be wrong. So if you believe in Dai what is the point of all this discussion.

Assumptions and Presumptions are the mother of all ....ups.

Qaser Ali is still blood of Dai. If you have or you still believe in Dai, you have to respect it. (We dont have to love them) Otherwise whats the difference between us and Sunnis or Wahabis. They are saying the same thing Rasuallah was the one, and no one else after him. We believe in his bloodline so we respect it. Exceptions are there KQ. Because he went against the nuss, he wanted power rather then anything else. He also proved it by saying he is after dawoodi trust. If you ever get time read about Taher Saiffudin maula's cases how he fought and how he got victory it was not one 31 cases. its not easy he had scholors from all over the world. And they could not speak in front of him.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:10 am

thank you yuzarsif...

@taz52 - Any comments on this
yuzarsif wrote:
taz52 wrote: You are the biggest insult to this community and Maulana Ali. Thats how I see it. Now what can I say,Miss wise_guy, first learn to respect the teaching of Maulana Ali, which I am sure you are not aware of it. Please don't drag the Lion of Allah, you will fail to comprehend his teachings, if even minute of his teachings would have gone through your big skull you would not be shouting.
Teaching of Moula Ali:
Moula Ali earned money by farming dates, they earn money from Zyafat, Wazebaat, Nazwa, salam..etc
Moula Ali never used baitul maal for his personal use, they are using it that only for their pomp and luxury.
there are endless teaching of Moula Ali, your leaders are 180 degree opposite to it . this few comparison is enough for your closed brain to open up...

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:10 am

Anyone denying that the whole game (be it SMS or SKQ) is of power and money is fooling himself/herself.

DB- MUMBAIKAR

Unread post by DB- MUMBAIKAR » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:54 am

wise_guy wrote:Typical brain washed blind amte just like my wife. btw you got my gender wrong it seems. Come on now, money and power are the most sought after things by Bhaisahebs, Aamils et al. This is common knowledge that everyone (including die hard abdes) is aware of but no1 speaks publicly due to fear of the jamaat goons and die hard abdes. Go and see in India and Pakistan, you will find lakhs of bohras still living in abject poverty while our so called Qasre Aali live and travel in luxury. Have they worked hard for even a day's worth. They are just living off the goodwill that Maula Burhanuddin (RA) had amongst the bohras.

FYI: My family and I have been paying lots in wajebat, salam, najwa, jaman hubb over the years. We believe in the position of Dai but just can't see the politics and money game at play in the dawat at present and since last few years. Spend some time on this forum and Search for topics on this forum of how money game is being played at various levels. Bohras (even die hards) come here and share what is happening (things which they cannot say openly).
taz52 wrote:Miss wise_guy.

You are the biggest insult to this community and Maulana Ali. Thats how I see it. Now what can I say,Miss wise_guy, first learn to respect the teaching of Maulana Ali, which I am sure you are not aware of it. Please don't drag the Lion of Allah, you will fail to comprehend his teachings, if even minute of his teachings would have gone through your big skull you would not be shouting.

and power hungry Kothar is not your problem. You are not Kothar neither you are funding them, Prove it to me they are,what you define them, and I mean prove your word does not count, as I said mere mortals and weaklings like you, your words are worthless. if you would have given a penny to Dawaat, you would understand the barakat of it. I will give my money to my Maula, and what he does with it. Is none of your concern. If he wants to make More saife Mahal I am in for it. Even if I have to sleep on the road. completely my wish. And if you have a problem with their lifestyle. Make your own community. Call it Reformist part 2. And lets see who will give you money, and how do you show the transparency in your spending's. I would like to see it.
Wise_guy.. I share a situation identical to yours ..,. my wife too is a die hard abde or amte ... whatever B/S you may call it... Over the years i have burned hell lot of my hard earned money on this bunch of a@#holes (aamils, bhaisahab et el...) all because of keeping my family together.....but realized that our fear of allah has diminished over the years.. we are more scared of the Maula, bhaisahab, aamils and assorted chamchas as if they will be deciding whether we will be going to jannat or jahannum after death. We are living in a terribly tortured society (Bohra jamaat) but nobody has the guts to speak out openly.....Our community is like Auschwitz gas chamber of Hitler era where we have been poisoned over the years to become slaves of this few men who have been constantly proclaiming that they are god or gods only representatives on earth and we should be submitting our spritual and material selves to them...this system has now gradually started to rot and stink and there is a strong odour of a revolution... lets hope that a new order rises out of this stinking hell hole...

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:16 am

My wife was also an Amte before the death of SMB and this whole Drama and previously i had tried hard to convince her that this Royal family are not following Islam nor they are teaching the People what is Islam just for their Worldly desire
Alhumdolillah today she got my Point correct and has understood the Drama going on and is no more a Die hard follower of Muffy

Deerseye

Unread post by Deerseye » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:17 am

Bro Wiseguy and bro Mumbaikar, I can understand ur situation very well. We all are going through this in some form or the other.we have either got blind followers in our spouses or our parents or our inlaws.i agree that we are undergoing undue torture,wasting our precious time and money in useless activities. But let's not loose hope. We can try our best to teach our children the true meaning of religion, it's our best option. Maybe the next generation of dawoodi bohras our going to be enlightened, educated humans.friends don't loose hope. No big revolution is going to happen in a jiffy. It's a slow process, but believe me I can see it in the near future.INSHALLAH .

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:29 am

Deerseye wrote:Maybe the next generation of dawoodi bohras our going to be enlightened, educated humans.friends don't loose hope. No big revolution is going to happen in a jiffy. It's a slow process, but believe me I can see it in the near future.INSHALLAH .
Sorry, but I don't see that happening at all with MSB school in place. Majority of the parents are sending their kids to MSBs (I know a lot of cities/towns still don't have MSB, but still the major cities have). The whole point of starting MSB is to cut off the children from the real world and restrict their logical reasoning when it comes to religion. I see the future is even bleaker!

The policy makers in the kothar think 20-25 years in the future.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:09 am

Brother
you are correct at your end But then there is Allah (s.w.t) who has made this World and He's plan is the best of Plan's
إِذْ يَمْكُرُ بِكَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِيُثْبِتُوكَ أَوْ يَقْتُلُوكَ أَوْ يُخْرِجُوكَ وَيَمْكُرُونَ وَيَمْكُرُ اللَّهُ وَاللَّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ

ALLAMA IQBAL

Ya Rab! Dil-e-Muslim Ko Woh Zinda Tamana De
Jo Qalb Ko Garma De, Jo Rooh Ko Tarpa De

Iss Dour Ki Zulmat Mein Har Qalb-e-Preshan Ko
Woh Dagh-e-Mohabbat De Jo Chand Ko Sharma De

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:28 am

AMAFHH u made my day

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:17 pm

Ozdundee: Your points are very well taken; and thank you for that!

NOT THE END OF THE STORY.......THE RACE IS ON......!

The script for movie of the "Two Dais" is constantly being rewritten. Things are changing so fast and often the producer and directors of keep doing re-shoots over and over. Supporting cast from all over the world are thickening the plot. The producer is falling behind in his financial commitments and is creating extra revenue streams; Gahalef, being one. Bohras the world over are waiting for release dates. Latest is the Governor of Georgia in Atlanta US and President Obama are asked to put the seal of approval on the film.
Mumenaas are suffering from carpal syndrome by making millions of rotis. A scene from the aftermath of the Malabar hill 'dhasaro' could not be shot because thousands of leftover champals were obstructing the cameras. Comic, isn't it!

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:53 pm

see.. again people like taz52 and likewise seem to disappear conspicuously when strong points are brought forward. Only after I wrote a similar message the last time intimidating them, do they seem to act and post but their replies are totally way out of the topic or question which were asked to them. I hope they see my message again.
DB- MUMBAIKAR wrote:
wise_guy wrote:Typical brain washed blind amte just like my wife. btw you got my gender wrong it seems. Come on now, money and power are the most sought after things by Bhaisahebs, Aamils et al. This is common knowledge that everyone (including die hard abdes) is aware of but no1 speaks publicly due to fear of the jamaat goons and die hard abdes. Go and see in India and Pakistan, you will find lakhs of bohras still living in abject poverty while our so called Qasre Aali live and travel in luxury. Have they worked hard for even a day's worth. They are just living off the goodwill that Maula Burhanuddin (RA) had amongst the bohras.

FYI: My family and I have been paying lots in wajebat, salam, najwa, jaman hubb over the years. We believe in the position of Dai but just can't see the politics and money game at play in the dawat at present and since last few years. Spend some time on this forum and Search for topics on this forum of how money game is being played at various levels. Bohras (even die hards) come here and share what is happening (things which they cannot say openly).
Wise_guy.. I share a situation identical to yours ..,. my wife too is a die hard abde or amte ... whatever B/S you may call it... Over the years i have burned hell lot of my hard earned money on this bunch of a@#holes (aamils, bhaisahab et el...) all because of keeping my family together.....but realized that our fear of allah has diminished over the years.. we are more scared of the Maula, bhaisahab, aamils and assorted chamchas as if they will be deciding whether we will be going to jannat or jahannum after death. We are living in a terribly tortured society (Bohra jamaat) but nobody has the guts to speak out openly.....Our community is like Auschwitz gas chamber of Hitler era where we have been poisoned over the years to become slaves of this few men who have been constantly proclaiming that they are god or gods only representatives on earth and we should be submitting our spritual and material selves to them...this system has now gradually started to rot and stink and there is a strong odour of a revolution... lets hope that a new order rises out of this stinking hell hole...

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:31 am

I simply dont understand why people are comparing these guys who are both hungry for power and wealth to those personalities who taught what Islam is and showed us the Marefat of Allah SWT. First thing.. STOP comparing any Dai to Imam or Nabi.. Its useless coz their position is very high. Secondly the fight for power and wealth is not new in this world. We are witnessing it in this age and thats very unfortunate for all of us. Whether it be SKQ or SMS doesnt matter at all. They are going to teach the same thing what Rasulallah and Maula Ali taught.. Wel, frankly so far SMS havent taught any new thing. So hopes on SKQ but i could barely listn to what he says. So stop this fight. Be focused on what u need rather than whom u need.

Jazakallah

taz52

Unread post by taz52 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:54 am

Teaching of Moula Ali:

Mrs Wise_Guy. and Youzerali

Unless like you we all have better and more important things to do then come and visit this site. Patience Wise guy. I am sure you still have not learned anything from Maualana Ali. 20 odd years he had the patience, I have to remind you again and again because you don't want to believe and put forward your point.

Maualana Ali was Maualana Ali, no one can come close to him not his sons not his followers not his grandsons and at the end he listen to Nabi Saheb that was Maualana Ali.

And as for eating javno aato and sukhi roti. Do you do that as well, the so called believers of Maualana Ali eat like him, let me know how long you can last. He eat because he knew the shaan of Allah he wanted to visit him empty stomach. He made the choice, he didn't make the choice for his ummat. Aka Hasan and Hussain use to do khidmat of serving food, to needed and also those who came to their door. So if that was the case he would ask his ummah to have javo no atto and his Sons as well, those sons of his have made sacrifice which we humans cannot even think of doing. What does Dai have do you know it personally. Sydena Maulana Mohammed Burhanuddin use to love daal. and how much he use to have from the thaal have you seen it from your own eyes. My point is no one can be compared to the Shaan of Maulana Ali. My question to you is did Nabi Saheb have javno aato and sukhi rooti as well. ?

Yes all of you are so sure and have been living in the time of Maualana Ali that with conviction you can say he lived in simple house. He must have but by putting a point forward will not justify your answer. Just because you see Saife Mahal from outside and its big and amazing lavish furniture and cars. and etc. But the way they live like simpleton,(I am sure someone will have a objection to it) thats their teaching, When Rasuallah became Nabi didn't people offer him horses and camels, and I am sure expensive things must have been handed to him as well. So now Nabi saheb should have said no to all of those and said I am simple man I don't need it. He married one of the richest woman at that time. No one has objection to that, I mean why. Maulana Ali chose because he was Maualana Ali. He made the choice of living standard for himself, not his sons and or his grandson. If you ever get time read about the history of Misr and Imam Moiz .

Maulana Ali fought for Islam at the time when Islam was under attack, I have personally never heard Maualana Ali attacking any of the clans which existed that time. He even kept quite for 20 years and that was his biggest fight. We all are fighting for Islam, everyday we do, and his teachings does not mean literally fighting, means to fight to follow the path of the shirah and Nabisaheb Sunnah. And thats what Aka Mauala and now the current Dai is teaching us, I know you don't want to buy this point, but its my point of view, not enforcing on anyone. Tell me one person who can claim to teach his right ways no one can except my Dai and this is my faith. Power and Money was also present during the time of Nabi Saheb, and if Nabi Saheb knew and Maulana Ali knew and they already knew when is the judgement day, and what will happen in the future, so you think they would not know what will happen after the wafat of NabiSaheb. Like they kept quite Dai is keeping quite for now, and you have to remember humans tend and especially bohris like to make a normal situation out of this world. We like to have real life Bollywood and Hollywood Movies.

Maualana Ali earned money by farming dates. I am not sure how much this is true. If you ever get time read stories about how people use to shower their love to Maualana Ali. But he would do justice to them, by accepting in for taxes and use that money for wars and etc, and so on. How can you say that all the money from zafat is only earned for themselves. Their might be people who are misusing it, no denying the fact about it. But there might be people in Maualana Ali time who would have done the same. So the whole qaser should be blamed for it. ?
If you deny this I am sure you must be one of those blind people who do not agree that there would be any wrong doing during his time.

Moula Ali never used baitul maal for his personal use, they are using it that only for their pomp and luxury

Of course he would not, His Ali and so are his sons and grandsons and so are his Dai's. :)

Imam Moiz bloodline of Maualana Ali, the king of Misr. Misr flourished during his time. So why dont you ask the question Imama Moiz why did he live like a king. Where you there to see how they live. As I said I would love to see my Dai drive Rollce Royce etc etc. Its people's love and they want to shower it, if you have a problem don't support it. Simple pay your zakaat your own way. No one will stop you. No one does.

P.S As far as 180 degree goes. I believe if my Dai was not there I would have not known the right path. Thats my opinion. Like you share the teachings of Maulana Ali whats your source, something cited on Internet, and why should i believe because some random person has blogged it. My Dai is my source. And again you will argue and again I will put some points. I shall not discuss this because everyone have their own beliefs if you want to abuse abuse , you don't want to believe don't, I want too, I will. You will answer to your Allah. I will answer to mine.

P.S Mind spelling error checks. Could not be bothered correcting it. :wink:

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:05 am

This letter, my friends, is the perfect place for the science that many of you have ridiculed can step in. There are many examples of SMB's handwriting, yes? So an expert would be able to compare the handwritings of SMB's former writings and this one. If they match, then it probably settles the issue. If they don't match, then SMS is kinda screwed.

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:08 am

Honestly, if there are any of you here who work in any universities or have friends in academia (or have the money to consult with an expert), then I think everyone would be curious to know the result of an analysis of this letter.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:40 am

taz52,
My ID is Yuzarsif and not Youzerali ( do you know who was Yuzarsif ?..I think you will be not knowing about this person..you just only know Moula Moula and Moula).
expected the similar answer from Abde like u.
No one will come to close to Moula Ali..He was Imamul-Muttakin .. your leader and his sehzada and aamil are far far away from it.
forget Imam, see the previous Dai and Duat, how they used to leave their life .have you seen the house of Dai Qutbuddin sahid in Ahmedbad?. they used to live a simple life without any pomp and luxury. but you are brain washed so much that u still justify their conduct and living...it is useless to argue you...and waste our time...
I can only make Dua for you to Allah to show you Shirate mustakeem and open you brain and heart to real Islam for which Nabi, Wasi,Imam and Dai, Duat lived..
PS : My Allah and your Allah are the same..do you know the meaning of "Qul huwa Allāhu aḥad".
Last edited by yuzarsif on Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

taz52

Unread post by taz52 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:03 am

Sorry my bad. I didnt read your name properly.
Again the same thing go see Imam Moiz time.

Mate having money and living lavishly are two different things. But anyways, See previous Imam's. If you deny the fact about Imam Moiz, do you.?

And if so do you know about this Duat. He is being mentioned in the Quaran. Now why would be be mentioned in the Quaran. He is one of the greatest ruler of the world
Dhul-Qarnayn (Arabic: ذو القرنين ḏū al-qarnayn, IPA: [ðuːlqarˈnajn]), literally "the possessor of two horns" is a figure mentioned in the Quran, the sacred scripture of Islam, where he is described as a great and righteous ruler who built the wall that keeps Gog and Magog from attacking the people whom he met on his journey to the east (i.e., the rising of the sun).
Some say he is Alexander the great.

How would I know who is Yuzarsif. Care to elaborate.

I am open, just because you see it the other way. Its your problem not mine. Because you see one thing why they should live like king. If Maualana Ali's son can live like a king.

You have a problem with their Dai's. ??

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:17 am

Yuzarsif was the name given to Yusuf Nabi when he was in Misr.
Bro . try to read history of the previous Nabi and try to learn why they came and what was their life and work..
Just try to read about Yusuf Nabi and his life...He was Aziz e Misr (second in command to king of Egypt)..more powerful than the Dai's of today. how he lived his life in simplicity..Allah has kept a chapter in quran for Yusuf nabi and says it is "Ahsanaalqasas"(the best of stories).
the last Ayaat of Surah Yusuf says" There was certainly in their stories a lesson for those of understanding. Never was the Qur'an a narration invented, but a confirmation of what was before it and a detailed explanation of all things and guidance and mercy for a people who believe."
do some reading and you will come to know about what Allah wants from his Slave...

taz52

Unread post by taz52 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:27 am

I have read and Inshallah will learn more, but we are living in simple world. They all did but there were always some like Imam Moiz and this Dai shaan is bigger and others who used it for the better cause. Allah always wants the best out of everyone. But without his Imam or Dai you will not be able to reach him.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:58 am

taz52 wrote:But without his Imam or Dai you will not be able to reach him.
In Quran Surah Baqarah, Aayah 186 Allah Says "" When my servants question you about Me, tell them that I am very close to them. I answer the prayer of every suppliant when he calls Me; therefore, they should respond to Me and put their trust in Me, so that they may be rightly guided."
and
Surah 50. Qaf, Ayah 16 " We are closer to him than his jugular vein."

MusaKarimji

Unread post by MusaKarimji » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:02 am

yuzarsif wrote:
taz52 wrote:But without his Imam or Dai you will not be able to reach him.
In Quran Surah Baqarah, Aayah 186 Allah Says "" When my servants question you about Me, tell them that I am very close to them. I answer the prayer of every suppliant when he calls Me; therefore, they should respond to Me and put their trust in Me, so that they may be rightly guided."
and
Surah 50. Qaf, Ayah 16 " We are closer to him than his jugular vein."
yes this is right ayat to be posted.

you have posted clear and open ayat of Quraan which leaves no room for any more discussion, but I am sure abdes will still try and bring some excuse to worship their idols.

denial mode of abdes are killing them. or may be this is just "summun bukmun umyun" situation.

God knows well.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:10 am

Bohras have no fear of Allah bro. The Dais are here for them to purchase houses in Jannat and take them there even hes a murderer a rapist a drug dealer etc.. Bas Mola che ne... Im sad to say this but those Bohras who follow blindly are the biggest KAFIRS in the world. Hindus, Christians, Muslims they still believe in thier GOD. But Bohras.. Dai che to badhuj che ne to kai nai.....

taz52

Unread post by taz52 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:43 am

So all of you amazing people who follow Quaran and its teaching. Will also truly accept the fact Ali is not the imam and wali as it is not mentioned in Quaran. Prove me the word of nuss on him in Quaran. Or you people should stop believing in Ali. And for a fact where are all the imams 21 imams in Quaran, where is it.?

I am not like you Oh the learned ones of Modern Era!!! ;)

So learned people of this age and modern era

And@ Musa you are disgrace to that name, please don't insult it. By shouting like a lunatic.

And @tounge. Dai badhuj che, how amazingly accurate you are. Yes Dai is everything. Just Imams and Maulana Ali was during their time. They teach one thing follow Allah and be his slave.

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:49 am

taz52 wrote:So all of you amazing people who follow Quaran and its teaching. Will also truly accept the fact Ali is not the imam and wali as it is not mentioned in Quaran. Prove me the word of nuss on him in Quaran. Or you people should stop believing in Ali. And for a fact where are all the imams 21 imams in Quaran, where is it.?
Quran is not the book about Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and his family (and lineage). Quran teaches us how to live our lives.

fyi: There is no mention of how to pray salaat/namaaz in the Quran. Will you stop praying? No, because that was taught by the Prophet (PBUH) and he also taught not to worship any human being including himself.

MusaKarimji

Unread post by MusaKarimji » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:58 am

Dekha I told you, these abdes are good for nothing, they really deserve boot licking and a** kicking by muffy all their life.

they deny open and clar ayat of Quraan and they are always ready to find some way for shirk, may be this comes from generation in them which is Hindu DNA they posses. :roll: :roll:

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:58 am

And @tounge. Dai badhuj che, how amazingly accurate you are. Yes Dai is everything. Just Imams and Maulana Ali was during their time. They teach one thing follow Allah and be his slave.
You still dont get it do you.. just look at the history of Dais and how they lived and conveyed the message of True Islam to the people instead of robbing their pockets by blackmailing... Although a nice strategy that If you dont love Maula you will not go to Jannat.. As if the judgement of Allah is nothing in this matter and note this No Nabi.. No Imam and No previous Dai claimed a golden ticket to Jannat.. They cant coz they know what it actually is. The thing is nowadays luxury, power, money these are the things that counts.. No one is trying to help anyone whatsoever, just false claims like the politicians. I wont be wrong if i use the same term for these mafias. I very much respect and follow Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.. Some didnt like what he did but overall he was a humble man unlike his foul mouthed son who only teaches how to curse someone with intense aggression and very well knows how to collect money by visiting places all over the world. A great leader indeed but to me NOT a DAI..... Sorry to say this but.. My heart doesnt accept his unislamic strategies... And Allah is enough for the disposer of Affairs...

Jazakallah.

taz52

Unread post by taz52 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:01 am

@ Theist
I am asking you to prove it, . Of course everything is in Quaran. Another idiotic and mislead answer. Everything is in Quaran.

That's why Quaran is know as the king of the books.

If you deny that then you deny Islam.

I believe in it. Where I am saying no. I also believe in Ali and his Imams and his Dai. But its for the learned ones who have question about Nuss not me.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:04 am

What proof do you want.. Do you want the Nass proof of Ali.. Go to Chapter 5:55... and do check its history in both sunni and shia sources.. youll get it..

MusaKarimji

Unread post by MusaKarimji » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:11 am

ok let me ask Mr taz52 a very simple question, I hope he will reply,

Quraan clearly says " there is no cumpolsion in religion, " then why Mr Mufaddal is on signature drive with his goondas?

did Imam Ali or any Imam or any Dai did such signature drive in past?