Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Akhtiar Wahid

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:39 am

Asalaam'alykum brothers and sisters,

I would like to share what i am going through at the moment in this phase of life, I am in my late 20's and i handle my family business in Dubai, U.A.E.. for past one and half month since the demise of Syedna Burhanuddin (RA) and following the staged drama by shezadas of SMB (RA), it has disturbed me a lot. It is affecting my day to day life and even relationship with my family. I always think about who is real and who is faking it. It has affected me so much mentally that i can not even think about anything else in my life, about my business, about my creative, about my recreational activities etc. I am wandering still that who is the righful. In my previous post i did mention my favoritism for SKQ saheb and did even woo for him, but ultimately in my heart i still do not know what is what?

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:43 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Asalaam'alykum brothers and sisters,

I would like to share what i am going through at the moment in this phase of life, I am in my late 20's and i handle my family business in Dubai, U.A.E.. for past one and half month since the demise of Syedna Burhanuddin (RA) and following the staged drama by shezadas of SMB (RA), it has disturbed me a lot. It is affecting my day to day life and even relationship with my family. I always think about who is real and who is faking it. It has affected me so much mentally that i can not even think about anything else in my life, about my business, about my creative, about my recreational activities etc. I am wandering still that who is the righful. In my previous post i did mention my favoritism for SKQ saheb and did even woo for him, but ultimately in my heart i still do not know what is what?
brother concentrate on business, time will show truth by itself.

just stick with farizat of ISLAAM, and let go all other additional baggages.
Last edited by M Taha on Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:43 am

My friend do not think too much. Just follow your family. Bcoz our bohri brothers are darpok & have no guts to come out in open.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:00 am

Brother take care , and keep cool. Your health and safety first . If you need to speak with someone , PM , me

Simple steps to follow If something happens to you or you mentally breakdown who will look after you?
Who will pay your bills ? Do you have wife and kids ? If yes think about them next. Same questions.
Once you answer those questions all these community ups and down are secondary
At the end of the day we come here speak our minds and go back to our real lives.

Personally I am stressed too but for different reasons. I am stressed because my standards of human rights and self determination are higher than what the community is offering. I cannot tolerate slavery in any form. So when I take risks , I am over 38, I earn well , influence in society , I have a network in Muslim and secular society and my family is with me whatever I decide. I think many reformist on this site are in similar position. Why I am saying is don't imitate what you perceive on this site.

Don't burn out ... I suggest take a break from this daily debates and comeback after a week. It will help you clear your mind and reset your priorities

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:28 pm

A bit off topic but nevertheless it explains the psyche of some abdes :-

In the earlier days, there was an interesting technique for catching monkeys. A huge jar with a narrow neck was used. Nuts were dropped in the narrow necked jar, in the presence of a monkey. A monkey trying to grab the nuts from the jar got caught, because its fist clutching the nuts, would get stuck in the narrow necked jar. Only if it dropped the nuts, would its hand be free and easy to remove from the jar. But the monkeys were too attached to drop the nuts and free themselves; hence they were caught.

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:26 am

Pictures speak louder than words.
Attachments
IMG-20140308-WA0003.jpg

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:38 am

What is this picture speaking by the way???? anything serious???

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:14 am

Shows the conduct of a person who is not fit to be Dai ul-Mutlaq. He is dancing on the shoulders of a man. This is not befitting of someone who could be Dai..

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:44 am

[quote="Truth-Prevails"]Shows the conduct of a person who is not fit to be Dai ul-Mutlaq. He is dancing on the shoulders of a man. This is not befitting of someone who could be Dai..[/quote

Dancing Yemeni style with a 'Janbya' in the hand. Doesn't befit a person claiming to be a Spiritual Head of a community. Cannot believe people are joyous seeing this Tamasha!!!

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:33 am

Truth-Prevails wrote:Shows the conduct of a person who is not fit to be Dai ul-Mutlaq. He is dancing on the shoulders of a man. This is not befitting of someone who could be Dai..

so you grant certificate for who shall be Dai. I bet you did not evaluate well.

He is far better than a person who was involved with an actress.

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:42 am

true_bohra wrote:
Truth-Prevails wrote:Shows the conduct of a person who is not fit to be Dai ul-Mutlaq. He is dancing on the shoulders of a man. This is not befitting of someone who could be Dai..

wow so finally MS supporters getting on low level insults.

why did u gave misaaq in which his name was mentioned for almost 50 years?

it means u gave misaaaq under hipocrisy for mazoon ud dawat, which made ur wife and your property haraam on you.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:05 am

low level insults. What have you been doing in all this years.

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:14 am

true_bohra wrote:low level insults. What have you been doing in all this years.
who is abusing mazoon here? PDB or muffy camp?

btw if u continue visiting this website u are again going against ur dai will, which makes u lanati and cursed.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:25 am

firstly
I am not abusing a mazoon. He is no more on that rank.

Sequence

Unread post by Sequence » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:52 am

true_bohra wrote:firstly
I am not abusing a mazoon. He is no more on that rank.
yes but u accusing him for some thing immoral while he was still mazoon, its a SHAME.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:59 am

Don't understand the logic of Mufaddal Saifuddin followers.
Buhranuddin Mollah never "repudiated" his Mazoon. Even with this so-called affair with an actress (Nafisa Ali).
Do you really think that SMB(ra) would have kept a corrupt and vicious Mazoon with him? Recent events showed that Mazoon had no power and was completely out from dawat affair especially during last years when Shezadas' power has increased. So it would have been easy for SMB(ra) deny him forever. But he did NOT, until his last breath.

Whoever is the true successor doesn't matter, Burhanuddin Mollah had never denied his Mazoon. It's a fact. Please don't claim stupid parallel between 1/2/3 and Prophet Mohammad (PBUH).

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:24 am

true_bohra wrote:

Bhai true_bohra do you have proof of the alleged affair??? This was nothing but a concocted story started by Yusuf Najmuddin bhaisaheb to defame his character......the start of many others to malign him wrongly and putting seeds of hate in the minds of the blind bohra public.

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:53 am

way2go wrote:
true_bohra wrote:

Bhai true_bohra do you have proof of the alleged affair??? This was nothing but a concocted story started by Yusuf Najmuddin bhaisaheb to defame his character......the start of many other concocted stories to malign him wrongly and then slowly planting seeds of hatred in the minds of the blind bohra public.
Since he was not made Mazun he tried every trick possible to portray him in a negative light. I have also heard that he too was known to have many amorous rendezvous in his private suite in Ambassador Hotel which he owned prior to selling it to Mr Manu Narang. How truthful is that Allah alone knows so let's not mention about what is just hearsay and loose talk and concentrate only on what is seen in the present day.

mohamedshah

Unread post by mohamedshah » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:02 am

Has fondness for an attractive female ever been a bar to leadership? No. I feel there was no affair of SKQ with Nafisa Ali who is respectfully a married woman and mother, please refrain from malighing a lady who cannot defend herself on this forum.

I believe most Bohra females have touched hands of SMS and some of his "Royals" when they were not the Dai, someeven do salam to amils, these are all non-mehrem who can do Nikah or Mutaa with them if unmarried and if married potentially these females are on dangerous territories.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:59 am

true_bohra wrote:

And how about the current Dai who is involved with all kinds of shoddy characters like NaMo, Ramdev,Thackreys,Patils
Is that okay for you to allow these culprits to have a hugging relationship with a DAI, Be careful they may become SHAIKHS since the criteria for SMS to give Shaikh to anyone with right amount of money ,

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:35 am

Big Hotshot sheikhs.....who have bought their titles, do indulge in haram activities like prostitution, having several extra martial affairs. dealing in Riba, gambling, smoking, drinking alcohol etc. I have heard from alot of small towns and cities, where most of the men are working outside of their country to earn extra living. Now what happens is that a lot of "BEHAYA" women have illicit affairs with big sheikhs and jamaat members for which they get pleasure and paid. lot of Bohra people are running this racket everywhere around India and I am sure during the Mohramat scene a lot of these cases came up but were hushed up by big guys.

james

Unread post by james » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:25 am

way2go wrote:
true_bohra wrote:

Bhai true_bohra do you have proof of the alleged affair??? This was nothing but a concocted story started by Yusuf Najmuddin bhaisaheb to defame his character......the start of many others to malign him wrongly and putting seeds of hate in the minds of the blind bohra public.
Do you have proof that it was a story concocted by Yusuf Bhaisaheb Najmuddin ? I suppose not . Not very bright , are you ?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:28 am

Do you have proof that it was a story concocted by Yusuf Bhaisaheb Najmuddin ? I suppose not . Not very bright , are you ?
Do you proof that Imam U Zaman talks to Dai, I suppose Not , Not very bright ,are you?
Do not tell me since Dai told you so---it is hearsay show us the proof from Quran or Moula Ali's writings

james

Unread post by james » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:28 am

way2go wrote:
Bhai true_bohra do you have proof of the alleged affair??? This was nothing but a concocted story started by Yusuf Najmuddin bhaisaheb to defame his character......the start of many other concocted stories to malign him wrongly and then slowly planting seeds of hatred in the minds of the blind bohra public.
Since he was not made Mazun he tried every trick possible to portray him in a negative light. I have also heard that he too was known to have many amorous rendezvous in his private suite in Ambassador Hotel which he owned prior to selling it to Mr Manu Narang. How truthful is that Allah alone knows so let's not mention about what is just hearsay and loose talk and concentrate only on what is seen in the present day.
That is one crafty way of spouting bullshit,

Start with " I have heard that ( insert fabricated story here ) .

End with " How truthful is that Allah alone knows so let's not mention about what is just hearsay and loose talk " .

james

Unread post by james » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:30 am

SBM wrote:
Do you proof that Imam U Zaman talks to Dai, I suppose Not , Not very bright ,are you?
Do not tell me since Dai told you so---it is hearsay show us the proof from Quran or Moula Ali's writings
More chalk and cheese . Day to day events are being compared to faith based teachings . Not very bright , are you ?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:55 am

james wrote:
SBM wrote: Do you proof that Imam U Zaman talks to Dai, I suppose Not , Not very bright ,are you?
More chalk and cheese . Day to day events are being compared to faith based teachings . Not very bright , are you ?
You did not understand let me explain you in simple English
I did not question about Hidden Imam that is the faith (no question or proof asked)
I asked you about Syedna Talking to Imam dailiy--that is daily event (do you have proof of that) since many Shia Scholars even Ayatullahs ever
said about talking to Imam U Zaman unless Dawoodi Bohra Dais have exclusive rights---in that case Badrijanab would have problem too
After all --Not Very Bright.......Are you?

james

Unread post by james » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:01 am

SBM wrote: You did not understand let me explain you in simple English
I did not question about Hidden Imam that is the faith (no question or proof asked)
I asked you about Syedna Talking to Imam dailiy--that is daily event (do you have proof of that) since many Shia Scholars even Ayatullahs ever
said about talking to Imam U Zaman unless Dawoodi Bohra Dais have exclusive rights---in that case Badrijanab would have problem too
After all --Not Very Bright.......Are you?
Who told you about Syedna talking to Imam daily ?

Why are you trying to set up a fight between badrijanab and me ? You are in desperate need of backup . :mrgreen:

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:20 am

Today i heared from a good Freind that in my city the Muffaddal's gang has put some Foolish Abdes to Spy and find out who all are supporting Khozema Qutbuddin and name them to The Aamil

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:27 am

SMS doing sword dance in Yemen. (Recent trip)
Attachments
IMG-20140309-WA0005.jpg

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:30 am

Be updated...this is not from recent trip...