Legal Changes in Bohra properties

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Saeed al Khair

Legal Changes in Bohra properties

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:06 pm

Worldwide Dawoodi Bohra Trusts dissolved and same day new Trust deeds signed by Syedna Mufaddal. War must be long, as case is complicated. Many hidden windows will open.

way2go

Re: Legal Changes in Bohra properties

Unread post by way2go » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:17 pm

Saeed al Khair wrote:Worldwide Dawoodi Bohra Trusts dissolved and same day new Trust deeds signed by Syedna Mufaddal. War must be long, as case is complicated. Many hidden windows will open.
Is this news confirmed and can the Trust Deeds be dissolved so easily??!!??!!

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:20 pm

Every stupid move muffi camp makes is gonna land them in hot waters in court.

Destroyer

Unread post by Destroyer » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:34 am

trvoice wrote:Every stupid move muffi camp makes is gonna land them in hot waters in court.
this is dangerous game and muffy knows how to play it well, see video for more details.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU

disclaimer: dont blame me if you die laughing... :mrgreen:

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:01 am

There is some unofficial news that Kothar is trying to sell the trust properties. I don't know how this is possible but in India with so much corruption , the authorities can be bribed for this. This news is from Pune city in India.

zahir

Unread post by zahir » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:27 am

keep ur idiotic news to urself.stupid of u.any logical reason or proof u have?

monsuier74

Unread post by monsuier74 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:17 am

Do u have proof that the news are not fake.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:24 am

If he is trying to Usurp all the properties under his banner, than undoubtedly Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin (TUS) is the rightful successor.

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:31 am

My brother in law who is working in the office of a lawyer of Burhani Mahal, Karachi informed me on phone as follow:
Shekh Kumail Yunus and Naeem Mohiyuddin sold on open papers several Dawat properties in Pakistan. The old Trust deeds(on the name of Syedna Burhanuddin) were dissolved soon after Nass and and New Trust deeds(on the name of Mufaddal Saifuddin) were prepared with consultation. One Bohra politician arranged meeting of Mufaddal Saifuddin and the President. Many gifted valuable properties were sold to the builder Mafia on less price(only in papers), while the real amount was submitted in the accounts of both the champions of Burhani Mahal.
Sada Rehjo Baqi Salamat Ae Moula,
'Bhaan Mati' Nu Kutum Chey Tamaru

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:09 am

at the moment i am so disturbed by the turn of events in our community, i cannot express my feelings to my family and tell them i can not get along with this fold of Islam,
here there proprietors of Dawaat are so involved with obtaining the dawaat properties it makes me sick to my stomach. We trusted them, we gave them salaams, whatever they asked for, paid hefty amounts for ziyafats and self suiting titles, here they are thinking all this belongs to them, but the fact is we are all part of dawat, without us the followers of Dawoodi Bohra faith they stand no where, even if they are successful amassing wealthy and illegally obtaining the properties and what not.
Everyday passes by and this thought of who is the rightful keeps on bothering me in my head. i think about it day and night and can not still figure out what happened with us, why have we been led astray well the rest of Muslimeens are at peace and serenity.
I always think of it as a god sent curse on these people and it is the ray of light moment where he wants us to self realize and analyze what can be done!
i think this is left on us (the innocent people) to decide!

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:21 am

The Indian Qabza Group is selling all the properties in Pakistan especially in Karachi to local Land Mafia (aka Qabza Group of Karach also known as MQM) and running away. MQM is arranging all paperwork in favour of MS and has charged hefty amounts - balance are being transferred to foreign bank accounts of Sh**zadas ....... with the help of corrupt politicians and armymen everything is possible in Pakistan ........... there will be no recourse left for SKQ.

I forsee Muslims (non-bohras) coming to pray at Bohra masjids (Taheri, Adam, Saleh etc) and instead of Holy Amil prayers will be lead by government appointed (read MQM) Imams ................ end of Purjosh Matam and Urs of every Tom, Dick and Harry ............. may this is a blessing in disguise ..................

Beginning of an End ................ :o

hasman001

Unread post by hasman001 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:25 am

Is this news about property selling confirmed?? So they are liquidating the assets in anticipation of the court case??

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:58 am

Poor Pakistanis!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:33 pm

hasman001 wrote:Is this news about property selling confirmed?? So they are liquidating the assets in anticipation of the court case??
Since SKQ has already given public notice in leading newspapers it is not possible for MS to sell off the dawat assets, atleast in India and other countries with the exception of Pakistan where everything is possible due to rampant corruption.

needofreform

Unread post by needofreform » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:42 pm

Who said in India it is not possible....with all the leading politicians in their
pockets...nd crores of donation to their parties in election environment....they can do anything.....its all about money honey....

Destroyer

Unread post by Destroyer » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:00 am

consider your self lucky until they dont sell ur houses as well....

wah su nirali shaan che :mrgreen:

ab kothari maloono ko joote padne ki zaroorat hain....which will happen very soon.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:09 am

KQ side must take immediate steps otherwise:
Jub chidiya chug gai khet...

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:17 am

How can we have new Firqa in 2014 ???. All this blogs have become social pass time for everyone. Believe this believe that...what nonsense is going on in our community we have become laughing stock of the town. Calls, emails, whatspp, SMS, Vaaez, Bayaan, multiple blogs, websites, Lannaat sessions, Shafqat Misaaq with ejamaat scanning, Najat ni Waat che, intimidation by burhani guards, signature campaigns, petition to Barack Obama (as if he is Imam of our time)...its appears like Indian election time in small controlled village of Bihar by Chaudris. Before Sunni, Ahle-hadees and Taliban were killing us now are we going to kill each other, divide families for personal gains ???. We always believed that we are chosen ones, selective people, group, the best of muslimeen, gathered like pearls "Chunna che" now we have further filtration process SKQ or SMS. Lets kill SKQ and his small clans just like Gujarat Riots in Toola so no one gets blame. I am wondering if our Hindu brothers from Gujarat can supply us with Petrol, trishul, Bhala and Gas cylinders so we can break open Thane walls. We are majority so it will be easy walk in the park to kill the selective few. Always can trace dissidents from eJamaat database easy that's what eJamaat was created for. Amazing events happening keep watching.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:53 am

Allbird r u for real is that you mean

You calling Hindu brothers but yet you have difficulty calling Muslim as your brothers

You want war , blood bath really are you prepared to taste it?

Such vitreous genocidal vile %#%^%£€€

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:02 am

allbird wrote:How can we have new Firqa in 2014 ???. All this blogs have become social pass time for everyone. Believe this believe that...what nonsense is going on in our community we have become laughing stock of the town. Calls, emails, whatspp, SMS, Vaaez, Bayaan, multiple blogs, websites, Lannaat sessions, Shafqat Misaaq with ejamaat scanning, Najat ni Waat che, intimidation by burhani guards, signature campaigns, petition to Barack Obama (as if he is Imam of our time)...its appears like Indian election time in small controlled village of Bihar by Chaudris. Before Sunni, Ahle-hadees and Taliban were killing us now are we going to kill each other, divide families for personal gains ???. We always believed that we are chosen ones, selective people, group, the best of muslimeen, gathered like pearls "Chunna che" now we have further filtration process SKQ or SMS. Lets kill SKQ and his small clans just like Gujarat Riots in Toola so no one gets blame. I am wondering if our Hindu brothers from Gujarat can supply us with Petrol, trishul, Bhala and Gas cylinders so we can break open Thane walls. We are majority so it will be easy walk in the park to kill the selective few. Always can trace dissidents from eJamaat database easy that's what eJamaat was created for. Amazing events happening keep watching.
I think your msg is a laughing stock..what is there to provoke killing of KQ...we dont want that.

If he has formed a new dawat then we have least to do with it. What is making you say about killing him and all.

DB- MUMBAIKAR

Unread post by DB- MUMBAIKAR » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:05 am

allbird wrote:How can we have new Firqa in 2014 ???. All this blogs have become social pass time for everyone. Believe this believe that...what nonsense is going on in our community we have become laughing stock of the town. Calls, emails, whatspp, SMS, Vaaez, Bayaan, multiple blogs, websites, Lannaat sessions, Shafqat Misaaq with ejamaat scanning, Najat ni Waat che, intimidation by burhani guards, signature campaigns, petition to Barack Obama (as if he is Imam of our time)...its appears like Indian election time in small controlled village of Bihar by Chaudris. Before Sunni, Ahle-hadees and Taliban were killing us now are we going to kill each other, divide families for personal gains ???. We always believed that we are chosen ones, selective people, group, the best of muslimeen, gathered like pearls "Chunna che" now we have further filtration process SKQ or SMS. Lets kill SKQ and his small clans just like Gujarat Riots in Toola so no one gets blame. I am wondering if our Hindu brothers from Gujarat can supply us with Petrol, trishul, Bhala and Gas cylinders so we can break open Thane walls. We are majority so it will be easy walk in the park to kill the selective few. Always can trace dissidents from eJamaat database easy that's what eJamaat was created for. Amazing events happening keep watching.
You little shitty confused bird !!! seems like you have lost your brain and that's why you are spitting such shit on this forum. My humble suggestion....start praying namaaz from today (if not doing already !!) so that such thoughts do not come to your mind and start thinking rationally with a clear mind and clear conscience without being judgemental !!
And finally, remember that although Yazid (LA) was in majority and Imam Hussain in minority during the final battle of karbala, it is Imam Hussain and his fight for Haqq and Islam that he is being remembered and revered today and will be remembered ta'qayamat. Yazid par zamane ki laanat barasti rahi hai aur barasti rahegi....ta'qayamat....
Last edited by DB- MUMBAIKAR on Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:07 am

Allbird... i dont know if your post was a joke or what...

because even if it was a joke, it was in extremely poor taste

i would suggest you please get your head checked because you are one sick individual

i see that you have been around for almost as long as i am. and with just 120+ posts, i am glad now that you dont have more

ADMIN - request you to please delete this vile, hateful, nonsensical post. we do not need such hooligans here. he is here only for mischief i think

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:21 am

Albird was hit by Holy Bullet (while his Maula was doing SHIKAR) but has survived ........ :lol: Question is 'where' is that bullet NOW?? :wink:

HirsuteGenuflector

Unread post by HirsuteGenuflector » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:44 am

Now would be an opportune time to download House of Cards and listen to Underwood at least once a day to imbibe and emulate his august machinations in his journey to ultimate power.