Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
anajmi

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:51 am

I would rather ask Daal chaval palidu to post Adam's answers. Adam knows he will be ridiculed with his ridiculous responses so he'd rather send private messages.

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:09 am

Dal chaval Palidu - you hit the nail right on head - some of my lingering questions, doubt, - you have formulated in this one one post - I thank you. The questions and the background you provide are right on- for making very obvious the floating concerns and worries we all have because of these seeming inconsistencies. I sincerely hope Adambhai share responses - because my family and probably many others still trying to figure this out and I'm willing to consider and am open to see the other point of view, it's just that I not getting answers so far.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:19 pm

Yes
Adam Bhai
please reply to many unanswered questions, can you also please explain this Shab-e-Dawat thing. Did any other Dai do this before like having Band and Silver Ghoda Savaari and this Isteqbal for some one other than Shezaadas and Moula
Shukran

Being_Bohra

Unread post by Being_Bohra » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:27 pm

The drinking of sherbet is clearly mentioned as one of the sequence of events that took place during nass at the london hospital. Which raises the question that the sherbet was already there or was it called (consider the time taken to get one) for wen moula gained some strength. If latter is the case then the doctors treating moula should be aware of this recovery....and if former is the case, then it means somone with moula already had the sherbet wit him in person, which is so unlikely....

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:27 am

abde53 wrote:can you also please explain this Shab-e-Dawat thing. Did any other Dai do this before like having Band and Silver Ghoda Savaari and this Isteqbal for some one other than Shezaadas and Moula
Shukran
Every Dai has unique way of presenting his era ! SMS need not follow previous duaats way of life. His family cannot afford those hardships ! for simple understanding. Take these parades in celebratory spirit !

Su neerali shaan che !!

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:39 am

Being_Bohra wrote:The drinking of sherbet is clearly mentioned as one of the sequence of events that took place during nass at the london hospital. Which raises the question that the sherbet was already there or was it called (consider the time taken to get one) for wen moula gained some strength. If latter is the case then the doctors treating moula should be aware of this recovery....and if former is the case, then it means somone with moula already had the sherbet wit him in person, which is so unlikely....
A patient struck with a stroke ! recovering in ICU, where everything is observed to minute details, be it pulse, heartbeat, body temperature and visitors ! as claimed, if SMB recovered enough to speak and in an attentive state to confer “the-most-important-event-of-his-life”-the-nass” it is a physical as well as mental recovery from the stroke, furthermore if he was given sherbet ( some claim to be a ceremonial sip) so much of an activity happened in sheer absence of a nurse or a doctor ! inspite of such recovery, we saw SMB was in a semi-vegetative state when he was paraded all decked up and his fragile body covered in layers of clothing and made to sit up right with lot of support. With advance and high standard medical care around, SMB did not recover from that stroke, puts forth a question, did SMB ever recover ?

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:41 am

Fatema MN wrote:
Adam wrote:@dal-chaval-palidu
Please check your email for answers.
@Adam bhai, would appreciate if you share your answers on this forum as well. Thank you.
@Fatema MN
I have already told DCP to post the answers if he wishes. I have also told him that 99.99% of people on this forum are against the Imams and Duat until the 52nd, so there's no point really.

@Abde53 - The Saheb e Dawat tradition is nothing new. It his documented in many Dawat History books. Off head, Syedi AbdulQadir Hakimuddin (Burhanpur) was also sent for as Saheb e Dawat many times. There are many other examples as well.[/color]

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:33 am

Adam wrote:[@Abde53 - The Saheb e Dawat tradition is nothing new. It his documented in many Dawat History books. Off head, Syedi AbdulQadir Hakimuddin (Burhanpur) was also sent for as Saheb e Dawat many times. There are many other examples as well.[/color]
What abde53 is asking is, the manner in which SEDs are being paraded and monies demanded by jamats from the hosts to welcome the SEDs ?

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:25 am

Adam wrote:@Abde53 - The Saheb e Dawat tradition is nothing new. It his documented in many Dawat History books. Off head, Syedi AbdulQadir Hakimuddin (Burhanpur) was also sent for as Saheb e Dawat many times. There are many other examples as well.
I can understand a few Saheb e Dawats (who were really worthy of that title) in the era of earlier Dais. But today, we have SED in "thok ke bhav". Also, was Syedi Hakimuddin maula's sole purpose to visit each and every house (compulsorily) and collect money?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:52 am

It is amazing how Abdes are talking so lightly about giving him SIP of Sherbat while he is ICU and that too in UK
A patient in iCU is usually NPO (Nothing by Mouth) he is on Intravenous feeding as well as has gas mask on his face or nose providing him with Oxygen. These patients are being monitored by Certified Experience ICU Nurses and usually visitors are not allowed in ICU for longer period of time and usually only two visitors are allowed for no more than 4 to 5 minutes.
For some one to believe that SMB was able to sit up, talk to these shezadas and instruct them and then have SMS come back and join all of them
in sipping sherbat while the NURSES in ICU were silent spectators and no doctors were present. THIS IS A CLEAR CASE OF UNETHICAL MEDICAL PRACTICE BY THE DOCTORS AND NURSES and if this all took place then UK Health Board should take a very stern action against all these physicians and Nurses for not following standard medical practice for the well being of a patient,
Since all the activities in ICU are being monitored and if SMS camp can prove these happen in the court of law then all these Nurses should apply for job in Saifee Hospital since it will provide a great evidence to British Health System to suspend licenses of all these health care providers since question would be raised who removed NPO order, who removed oxygen mask and how all IV tubing were handled? How did they allow so many people in ICU for so long and who authorized such high volume of traffic in ICU?

byculla

Unread post by byculla » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:10 am

This is my first post. I was and am and will always be an ardent follower of Syedna Burhanuddin RA - am deeply sorrowed by the events in the past few months post his demise. In my heart I belong to the category of undecided but of course in public I am with Shezada Mufaddal bs.
Can somebody tell me answers to the following:
- Does anybody know when did the 3 witnesses to 1388 nass - (Shk Ibrahim Yamani, Shk Abdul Husain Tambawala and Abdul Husain Shaikh Ibrahim Abdul Qadir) Expire ?
- In the waaz on 4th Rabiul Akhar, Shezada Mufaddal bhaisaheb asked these individuals - Shz Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb, Shz Malekul Ashtar bhaisaheb and Shz Abbas bhaisaheb to visit "Kakaji" saheb and to sort things out. Mazoon saheb's version (based on Fatemidawat.com) is that they offered to come initially but later rescinded it themselves. My question is what the the version from Shezada Mufaddal Bhaisaheb's side ? Since in the open waaz, he asked them to go for reconciliation, why no response in open as to what happened ? Did they try to contact the other side ? If they did indeed rescind it as claimed - why did they do that ?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:34 am

To continue with Medical Care at UK ICU Here is protocol for ICU patients Pay special attention to any physical changes and traffic volume
http://www.icuadelaide.com.au/files/manual_icu.pdf
A daily entry must be made in the case notes.
i)Notes are most efficiently recorded after the 11:00 ward round so that current results and management plans are recorded
b) Additional notes must be made for the following
i) Significant changes in physical condition necessitating changes in management, e.g. renal failure requiring dialysis.
ii)Invasive procedures, eg laparotomy, tracheostomy, PAC/CVC insertion
Changes in poli cy, e.g. non escalation of treatment, advance directive

j) “Traffic control”
i) Movement of people through the unit should be kept to a minimum.
ii) This applies equally to visiting clinics and large numbers of relatives.
iii)All visitors are expected to conform to the above infection control
So with this in mind, Can Adam Bhai or True Bohra Bhai tell us if Kothari Shezadas violated the codes of conduct for patient care.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:35 pm

Dear Byculla,
Good questions and welcome to this forum.

Good luck getting official responses from Dawat Hadiyah. We are still awaiting something other than messages from ITS and farmans to "don't ask, don't talk, don't think, don't read, don't hear" except what's fed to you by "Farman".

Btw, they are NOW claiming that there is yet ANOTHER witness by the name of SH. Abdulhusian Yamani, a frail elderly gentleman commanded to bear witness to the alleged Nasses, ( several by now) that happened.
Evidently there is still another recruit.. Who is in the back pocket of Kothar - by the name of a sheikh husamuddin, who they now also claim to bear witness to another story of Nass. . . Ready to spring and testify to the millions that he too had witnessed Burhanuddin maula Nass.
The names of witnesses keeps getting added on as one lie after another evaporates.

More of these so-called evidence stories by SMS further serves to weaken the faith of e dawoodi bohras and of Burhanuddin maula himself, for allowing this deception to occur and betraying the 1.2 millionBohras during his lifetime by allowing us the pledge allegiance, without a shadow of a doubt, during misaaq to Mazoon Saheb.

byculla wrote:This is my first post. I was and am and will always be an ardent follower of Syedna Burhanuddin RA - am deeply sorrowed by the events in the past few months post his demise. In my heart I belong to the category of undecided but of course in public I am with Shezada Mufaddal bs.
Can somebody tell me answers to the following:
- Does anybody know when did the 3 witnesses to 1388 nass - (Shk Ibrahim Yamani, Shk Abdul Husain Tambawala and Abdul Husain Shaikh Ibrahim Abdul Qadir) Expire ?
- In the waaz on 4th Rabiul Akhar, Shezada Mufaddal bhaisaheb asked these individuals - Shz Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb, Shz Malekul Ashtar bhaisaheb and Shz Abbas bhaisaheb to visit "Kakaji" saheb and to sort things out. Mazoon saheb's version (based on Fatemidawat.com) is that they offered to come initially but later rescinded it themselves. My question is what the the version from Shezada Mufaddal Bhaisaheb's side ? Since in the open waaz, he asked them to go for reconciliation, why no response in open as to what happened ? Did they try to contact the other side ? If they did indeed rescind it as claimed - why did they do that ?

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:23 am

Since Adam gave me the permission, I am going to post the replies that he gave. Before that, a few comments.

Adam (bhai) , you say "But 99.99% of the people on this Forum are against Imams and Duats until the 52nd Dai, so there's no point." My follow up question to you is: Is there any other forum where I/we can ask questions? Please point us to such a forum, and we will be glad to ask there. basically, as you can see, people (abde53, saminaben, Byculla, etc., etc.) are looking for answers. So point us to another forum and we will ask there.

I also have some questions for the Mazoom saheb too, and I wil try to post that question in another post. I was wondering if a thread should be started - " Questions for both sides", where people can post their questions, but i thought that it would be too audacious to start a thread in my first post.

And Adam bhai's answers are:

-----------------
Hi.
If you want to you are free to post it. But 99.99% of the people on this Forum are against Imams and Duats until the 52nd Dai, so there's no point.

1. Shz Malik BS bayaan was live relayed to all centers in USA, I know this is a fact. Moreso, that some mumineen couldn't reach the markaz in time, so they were given the online links to watch it at their offices or residences. I'm not sure where you live, if you can tell me the city, I can confirm. Most likely, you may not have got the message in time, or some sort of miscommunication.

2. In Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin's Risala of 1432H (which was published in Ramadan 1432H AFTER the Rajab Nass, it contains information on:
- The Maqam of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS
- The events Nass of 1426 in London where SMB told Shz Qaid Johar BS and Shz Malik BS
- The events of 1432H hospital and Raudat Tahera

It doesn't contain details of the 1388H, as that was revealed at a later date by Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS during his recent waaz.
There maybe two reasons for that:
1. The above Nass (especially infront of Thousands was so clear that it need not be brought up, and there was no claimant at the time.
2. This document was the private property of the 52nd Dai at the time. It was his wish to reveal it or not.

Besides this, during that same Ramadan in 1432H, The Nas Misaal (official letter) was read out in all centers across the world.
-----------------
ll your answers can be found on the 53 Reasons site:

http://www.believesyednaqutbuddin.com

Read the entire site for a detailed insight into the issue.
Especially for your direct question:
http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... qa-part-1/
http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... -a-part-2/
--------------------------- end of Adam's replies -------------------------------

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:40 am

My question to Mazoom saheb's side would be:

us ordinary folks would not even dream of access to Burhanuddin Moula. But you must be having it, at least sometime.

During let us say 2000 to 2010 timeframe,
Did Mazzon-e-dawat go to Burhannuddin Moula and say: I have been sidelined, you know people don’t even listen to me, they ignore me, even attack me, say all these bad things about me – in case I say the nass has been done on me in private, who is going to believe me? So please say it in public and settle the matter. Did he do that? If not, why? I understand that his access was also limited, but was it so limited that he could not even ask that question even once in this long time period?

And the logic of "talwaro chali gashe", even if it may have been accurate in 1965, was it still applicable?

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:07 am

And the logic of "talwaro chali gashe", even if it may have been accurate in 1965, was it still applicable?
Brother DCL

What is happening now? Imagine for a minute if Syedna Burhannudin Aqa RA had openly declared SKQ as his mansoos. Then these people (Shz MS, brother, YN children and brothers) who are today openly against SKQ would attack the Dai and Mazoon as aggressively, but behind the shadows.

The most important responsibility of the Dai is to make sure his Mansoos survives him. Imam Jafer us Sadiq also did not reveal to Shias openly that Imam Mohammed bin Ismail was the Imam after Imam Ismail, because the Abbasi Khalifas we out to destroy Imamat. So today 95% of Shias do not believed that Imam Mohammed bin Ismail was the true Imam, whereas you and I do.

Shehzada Aliasger Kalimuddin, son of Syenda Taher Saifuddin RA, has told in sabaq after the alleged nass of Shz MS that SMB had done nass of SKQ but now he has revoked it as he has changed his mind. This I have heard with my own ears.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:05 am

The cock and bull story that every Zadas have given with suffering versions is a case of over zealousness and assumed that all Bohris are fools and will cry out loud and lap it up. Well yeah majority Bohris are fools when it comes to "Moula" and will not question anything, there are a few who will.

Anyways the suffering version of the stories being put forth by Zadas reminds me of a joke

Two students decide to go skiing for the weekend, and are having such a good time they decide to blow off the (calculus, I believe) exam that they have scheduled for Monday morning in order to get some final runs in before they head back to school. They decide to tell the prof that they got a flat tire and therefore deserve to take the exam at a rescheduled time.

Hearing the story, said professor agrees that it really was just bad luck, and of course they can take the exam later. At the appointed time, the prof greets them and places them in two separate rooms to take the exam.

The few questions on the first page are worth a minor 10% of the overall grade, and are quite easy.

Each student grows progressively confident as they take the test, sure that they have gotten away with fooling the professor. However, when they turn to the second page they discover that they really haven't.
The only question on the page, worth 90% of the exam, reads: "Which tire?"

Saeed al Khair

Bad'dua of Mufaddal Aaliqadr

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:42 pm

One Badri Mahal senior Shk. Tayyeb Khachrudwala who was caught by me red handed at Marine Drive some years ago, while he was kissing a girl in car at late hours and I was walking with friends. His Tupi on wind screen drew my attention and when I saw from near found him and that girl in very embarrassed condition.

Please listen the attached tape of Aamil of Udaipur. It was sent to me by Shk. Tayyeb Khachrudwala. He always sent this kind of bulk shit. I heard this Mufaddali’s Bakwaas and now I am asking is this a manner of inviting someone towards the right path? In fact Mufaddal is a Dai of Shait'an and enemy of Rahman.
Attachments
Lanat wazifa of Mufaddal
Audepur.mp3
(1.73 MiB) Downloaded 3434 times

MMH

Re: Bad'dua of Mufaddal Aaliqadr

Unread post by MMH » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:20 am

Who is this Shk. Tayyeb Khachrudwala?
You must have touched a raw nerve by catching him in that state that he keeps sending you stuff such as this.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:11 pm

IMG-20140421-WA0006.jpg
moula tus ma arz kidi ke platform per saglu bethwanu intezaam kidu che to te waqt phatak bund hatu moula tus karam farmawi gaari ma si utri ne phatak na niche si jhukine phatak cross kari padhara ajab ahsaan moula tus taake ziyada waqt aapi saka ane mumineen qadambos thaya viramgam

source: Whatsapp

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:44 pm

Bhoras like to watch the circus, from the inside of the monkey cage.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:51 pm

sidhpur looks beautiful and full with ancient heritage.

muffy is like black spot on such beautiful town.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:52 pm

mustansir_g wrote:
IMG-20140421-WA0006.jpg
moula tus ma arz kidi ke platform per saglu bethwanu intezaam kidu che to te waqt phatak bund hatu moula tus karam farmawi gaari ma si utri ne phatak na niche si jhukine phatak cross kari padhara ajab ahsaan moula tus taake ziyada waqt aapi saka ane mumineen qadambos thaya viramgam

source: Whatsapp
why he cant wait for 10 mins and be good example for people and respect law of land?

monginis

Re: Bad'dua of Mufaddal Aaliqadr

Unread post by monginis » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:54 pm

it seems his dua or baddua neither works....

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:13 am

hey are those guys with swords, camels and horses the army we need to fight ? Wow so intimidating the horse look like some wedding pony and those swords,,,can they swing

it looks like the camels are starving compared to the abde riding...

so Muffy is on his campaign rounds shoring up support....

can one of his abde send him the message ...

SKQ has an army of intellectuals, lawyers and it is 2014 not 1014

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:24 am

Whatsup message.
Sidhpur thi khabar aavi che ke Moula e karam ane ehsan farmavi ne 7 raiso ne jiafat no sharaf aapu. Rs. 27000/- darek ni khidmat par. Bija aam muminin ni nida sunine Aqa Moula e tem ne pan jiyafat nu saraf aapu. 35 jiyafat Burhani school ma thai. darek na Rs. 50000/- ni khidmat par. Moula e record time ma 2 kalak ma 35 jiyafat nu saraf bakhsu.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:19 am

Shaanat of SMS:
1) He can Cross the Phatak.
2) Ha can take 35 jiyafat in 2 hours ( World Record)
Din ba din Moula ni Shaanat zaheer thai che. an kareeb evi evi shaanat zaheer thase ke logo jotaj rahi jase!

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:26 am

yuzarsif wrote:Shaanat of SMS:
1) He can Cross the Phatak.
2) Ha can take 35 jiyafat in 2 hours ( World Record)
Din ba din Moula ni Shaanat zaheer thai che. an kareeb evi evi shaanat zaheer thase ke logo jotaj rahi jase!

HILARIOUS!!!!!