Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
monginis

Re: My decision over leadership

Unread post by monginis » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:28 am

yes agree with yusuf bhai, do respect them (scholars) if you want to, but just dont give them money.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:55 am

Inka Imaan, Dharam or khuda ek hi hai: Paisa, paisa aur sirf paisa

abbasb

Unread post by abbasb » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:31 am

If court decides to hand over all the Dawat properties to the community or appoints a court receiver, I believe both parties would loose interest in the control and let other party become Dai :D

No matter who becomes our Dai, for me the main concern is, if he is trying to control my 'secular life' he is no good for me. In fact, even a Prophet didn't have any right to control anyone's 'religious life' as well. Allah (swt) very clearly and repeatedly says in Quran that Prophet's job was only to deliver HIS message and not to force/coerce any one to the right path. Let the Dai be only a dai (one who invites to the right path and does 'daawah') and we decide whether to take a right path or not based on our own free will and judgment. I hope and pray, I would see such a Dai in my own life time!

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:39 am

each man is DAI of himself and his family.

monginis

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by monginis » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:08 am

Salaams,

Syedna Qutbuddin TUS will preside over URUS Majlis and Waaz of Syedna Qutbuddin Shaheed RA on Sunday morning 27 April (Jamadil Ukhra 27) at 10:30am in Darus Sakina, Thane inshallah.

All mumineen participating are invited for Salawat jaman after waaz. No urus program tonight (Saturday 26 April).

Please Email to info@fatemidawat.com or Call +91-22-25856076 if you will be coming.

Akhtiar Wahid

why are we turning a blind eye on what our Mazoon has to say

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:09 pm

People have got back to their normal day to day life of sending noorani kalemats and noorani manzars on whatsapp and other social medium which is highly anticipated to be a satanic propaganda of Muffadali gang.
I can clearly see the truth and pureness pouring out from Syedna Khuzeima Qutbuddin saheb (TUS). so pious, so modest and so sincere with his approach and you can see that even in his children, how he has brought them up.
Why are people so blind and inconsiderate to listen to Syedna Khuzeima Qutbuddin (TUS), i do not see any lies or falsehood coming out him, he looks more genuine and trustworthy than Muffadal (LA) (Who forgot his nass date, due to suspicion of getting caught).

monginis

Re: why are we turning a blind eye on what our Mazoon has to

Unread post by monginis » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:45 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:People have got back to their normal day to day life of sending noorani kalemats and noorani manzars on whatsapp and other social medium which is highly anticipated to be a satanic propaganda of Muffadali gang.
I can clearly see the truth and pureness pouring out from Syedna Khuzeima Qutbuddin saheb (TUS). so pious, so modest and so sincere with his approach and you can see that even in his children, how he has brought them up.
Why are people so blind and inconsiderate to listen to Syedna Khuzeima Qutbuddin (TUS), i do not see any lies or falsehood coming out him, he looks more genuine and trustworthy than Muffadal (LA) (Who forgot his nass date, due to suspicion of getting caught).
brother its not about people are turning away from SKQ, but due to years of false propaganda and bad experience with kothar people have develop a kind of perception that "saale sab chor hain"
so now they just want to continue with what they are doing and they are even lazy to dig out truth.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:56 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:People have got back to their normal day to day life of sending noorani kalemats and noorani manzars on whatsapp and other social medium which is highly anticipated to be a satanic propaganda of Muffadali gang.

I am puzzled too...there must be a scientific explanation ?

Historically also there must be evidence why the community has survived as a cult through centuries ?

There is a big risk that even if skq wins the case the slaves will not want to be set free ?

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:52 am

Well I've moved on from all religious things as my name suggests but cannot run away from roots or history. As I've said in the past, as a "neutral" I am more inclined to believe KQ than MS. That's based on evidence at hand and also knowing a but about faith and history that I have managed to learn about.

Please war in mind, average Bohra has no clue about the religion. About the history of Bohras, Fatemi culture and also Islam. Years and years of being fed stories about Moula and the concept of uthta bethta Moula ne yaad karo, all majlis having nothin but more stories about Moula, the minds of Bohras are closed. Nobody knows anything about history so when you say Mazoon has never gone rogue in the 900 years of Dawat,it makes no sense to them. So when they are fed that so and so was a Mazoon a few hundred years ago and his Rutba was taken away, they readily believe it.

My folks are die hard followers of MS. Typical blind followers with no clue of anything about Bohras history,Islam etc. My dad didn't even to to a Madarsa when he was little. Learned Quran & Namaz a lot later in his life. I remember once on some topic I asked him what Hadith is and he said he didn't know. Well that's the level of knowledge or lack of it about Islam and any kind of our culture,history,teachings etc. I've been trying to reason with them why they think MS is the one, and they say its because it is!! No questions,no reasoning,no logic. Like the rest, they blindly believe in MS and they don't even want to question. Even thinking about questioning for them is a SIN!

So its going to be a very difficult task to get these guys to change their minds. Forget changing their minds, Id be happy if they at least opened their minds and started to reason and question themselves.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:23 am

AgnosticIndian wrote:Well I've moved on from all religious things as my name suggests but cannot run away from roots or history. As I've said in the past, as a "neutral" I am more inclined to believe KQ than MS. That's based on evidence at hand and also knowing a but about faith and history that I have managed to learn about.

Please war in mind, average Bohra has no clue about the religion. About the history of Bohras, Fatemi culture and also Islam. Years and years of being fed stories about Moula and the concept of uthta bethta Moula ne yaad karo, all majlis having nothin but more stories about Moula, the minds of Bohras are closed. Nobody knows anything about history so when you say Mazoon has never gone rogue in the 900 years of Dawat,it makes no sense to them. So when they are fed that so and so was a Mazoon a few hundred years ago and his Rutba was taken away, they readily believe it.

My folks are die hard followers of MS. Typical blind followers with no clue of anything about Bohras history,Islam etc. My dad didn't even to to a Madarsa when he was little. Learned Quran & Namaz a lot later in his life. I remember once on some topic I asked him what Hadith is and he said he didn't know. Well that's the level of knowledge or lack of it about Islam and any kind of our culture,history,teachings etc. I've been trying to reason with them why they think MS is the one, and they say its because it is!! No questions,no reasoning,no logic. Like the rest, they blindly believe in MS and they don't even want to question. Even thinking about questioning for them is a SIN!

So its going to be a very difficult task to get these guys to change their minds. Forget changing their minds, Id be happy if they at least opened their minds and started to reason and question themselves.
Brother,
That is the main reason they're keeping everyone in dark and tell the less knowledgeable folks to not worry, Moula knows it all and will be your savior. You do not have to struggle with learning and educating yourself regarding Islam, just pay us your dues and you got one way non-refundable ticket to Jannat. They are scared of people who question and dare them, we are like biting dogs for them.
Someday, inshallah people will open their eyes to truth and realize that whatever they were following was just a blatant lie.
In Jamea version of Islam, students are brainwashed as i came to know and mentioned it in one of the threads, that they use to propagate Zahir batin theory for Mazoon-e-dawat. Since that day my faith in Syedna Khuzeima Qutbuddin (TUS) has strengthened and i am not looking back.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:50 am

Well the thing is as most "reformists" like the "agenda" set by KQ so many gravitating towards him.

But the thing is, he is seeking the post, the legacy and inheritance of SMB. When I say inheritance, I mean the systems set in place by SMB apart from all the trusts and wakfs etc.

Now if KQ is on a "reformist" agenda, then is he repudiating the policies,systems out in place by SMB? If yes then it means he didn't agree with the policies of SMB and is kind of opposed to it. There is a conflict there.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:29 pm

If SKQ is changing the policies for the betterment than its good i dont see ne harm in it even though it contradict SMB. We all know STS n SMB had created many new policies which were totally for their vested interest if SKQ is changing it for betterment than we should embrace it.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:59 pm

If any one of them has earned with hard work than there is a chance the man believes in life of average individual. If they have never put in their 8 hours to benefit the society they are not fit to be a decent human being, the business earning counts when they open the shop and use the broom.

I personally dont believe any children of 51st has eaten halal. So I can't expect Sitafal from a Cactus.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:52 pm

seeker110 wrote:If any one of them has earned with hard work than there is a chance the man believes in life of average individual. If they have never put in their 8 hours to benefit the society they are not fit to be a decent human being, the business earning counts when they open the shop and use the broom.

I personally dont believe any children of 51st has eaten halal. So I can't expect Sitafal from a Cactus.
sitafal is my fav fruit :mrgreen:

I agree with you until these guys sweat in sun and earn, they wont understand importance of money.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:10 pm

monginis wrote:I agree with you until these guys sweat in sun and earn, they wont understand importance of money.
Why would they sweat when hordes of abdes actually trip over one another to give them money ? This is a unique case where people stand in queue to PAY whereas normally people stand in queues to COLLECT their dues !

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:02 pm

When Allah blesses me, I know I have to pay for the kindness. When will they ever pay for the money people trusted them to be used for the poor. These folks stole from the needy. The whole family from 51st on down. Now they have to pay the price of cruelty.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:43 pm

if SKQ can produce complete account of money he had and used till now, and the source of income, it can really break back bone of muffy gang.

I know its hard to maintain records of all spendings and earnings, but its not impossible.

list of property own and how much is saving and what was the source of income should be made public.

just like how every candidate in election have to make wealth report in public.

muffy cant do this, but if SKQ do this it will gain lots of respect in public.

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Thu May 01, 2014 6:51 am

Dear Syedna Qutbuddin
You are ignoring 2nd largest population of the Bohra world, Pakistan. As no one is appointed from your side to establish Dawat. Nor you have file any case. Dont you think that it is necessary to raise Kalimah e Haq in a country like Pakistan where Zulm and Jahalat is on peak. But I assure you that if you hire the services of competent person to handle legal affairs he will find out the way, where there is a will there is a way.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Thu May 01, 2014 6:59 am

@saeed al khair:

3-4 days back you released a long post regarding the Dawoodi Bohra Community which was to be circulated to ulemas.
Dont forget KQ was the mazoon of the same Dai. So why are you aligning to him when you dont believe all this.

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Fri May 02, 2014 4:13 pm

fatemidawat.com

Fatemi Madrasa Videos and Shz Dr. Husain Bs Q&A have been removed due to false copyright claims. Website will be updated soon, inshallah.

What an unfortunate development!!! Copyright on Q&A videos? Huh!! What fear of Truth indeed!

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Fri May 02, 2014 11:07 pm

adna_mumin wrote:fatemidawat.com

Fatemi Madrasa Videos and Shz Dr. Husain Bs Q&A have been removed due to false copyright claims. Website will be updated soon, inshallah.

What an unfortunate development!!! Copyright on Q&A videos? Huh!! What fear of Truth indeed!
What does this mean?

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat May 03, 2014 1:37 am

Saeed al Khair wrote:Dear Syedna Qutbuddin
You are ignoring 2nd largest population of the Bohra world, Pakistan. As no one is appointed from your side to establish Dawat. Nor you have file any case. Dont you think that it is necessary to raise Kalimah e Haq in a country like Pakistan where Zulm and Jahalat is on peak. But I assure you that if you hire the services of competent person to handle legal affairs he will find out the way, where there is a will there is a way.
true_bohra wrote:@saeed al khair:

3-4 days back you released a long post regarding the Dawoodi Bohra Community which was to be circulated to ulemas.
Dont forget KQ was the mazoon of the same Dai. So why are you aligning to him when you dont believe all this.
I am still waiting for your answer saeed al khair

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat May 03, 2014 2:05 am

I was just going through this book GOLDEN PANORAMA written by children of KQ..I guess Aziz wrote and compiled it.

It contains all the blah blah of KQ and his glories but what disturbed me most was that every noble act done by a mumin is directed (mansoob) towards the Dai and all that was written is in glorification of KQ.

If a book was launched for 50 years of Mazoon, they didn't take a moments effort to think it was 50 years for Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA as well and first such eulogy should be written for him instead of his Mazoon.

For me this proves a lot of things.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sat May 03, 2014 2:43 am

true_bohra wrote:I was just going through this book GOLDEN PANORAMA written by children of KQ..I guess Aziz wrote and compiled it.

It contains all the blah blah of KQ and his glories but what disturbed me most was that every noble act done by a mumin is directed (mansoob) towards the Dai and all that was written is in glorification of KQ.

If a book was launched for 50 years of Mazoon, they didn't take a moments effort to think it was 50 years for Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA as well and first such eulogy should be written for him instead of his Mazoon.

For me this proves a lot of things.
lot of things is already proved about muffy abdes already, so lets not go in that street. : )

as far as panorama is concern, issue here is DAI ship of SKQ and not SMB, life of SMB is already documented well in books and videos.

did u felt surprising that mazoon who served 50 years to dawat was ignored from so long time?

all of his achievements were kept hidden and never came in public until MAZOON him self and his family published it?

how many books are written on mazzon and mukasire dawat in last 50 years? can u list them?

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Sun May 04, 2014 12:26 am

Syedna Qutbuddin Shaheed (RA) urus waaz excerpts.
http://vimeo.com/93724928

Indore Waaz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWDGFASedAQ

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun May 04, 2014 8:56 am

Heard some serious allegation against skq that sms follower are not allowed to do ziarat in egypt for which skq daughter is blamed. I had also heard that she is married to some non-bohra in egypt.

Can anybody throw light on this.

maxthemature

what you wanted and what did you get

Unread post by maxthemature » Sun May 04, 2014 1:21 pm

WHAT YOU WANTED & WHAT DID YOU GET......

You wanted Fame – You got it. But the other kind.
You became famous for becoming one of the biggest turncoats in Dawat history, after holding a lofty position of being a Mazoon. Imagine what will history write about you!!

You wanted Power –  You got it.
Over maybe a few scores of self doubting people , which includes some who were coerced into submission by financial blackmail.

You wanted adulation- You have hundreds of thousands of mumineen proclaiming laanat as soon as your name is heard. People hold you in jest.

In your lust for power fame & adulation, you have wreaked havoc on yourself & your family.

Imamaz Zamaan’s Dawat is safe sound & healthy in the hands of our Maula Mufaddal Saifuddin Aqa tus.

What you have really managed to do, is to bring shame to the very office of Mazoon e Dawat, which will take time to repair.
That too, doesn’t worry us.
Our Maula’s touch will effectively work as a balm, & all your misdeeds will be banished from mumineen’s memories. 
Even today we are tired of hearing about you.
We want to wash you out of our thoughts, lives & memories as though you never existed.

But will Allah forgive you,
for the 50 years of pain that our Burhanuddin Aqa has endured, to take care & pander to your whims, fancies & tantrums?

For trying to tear at the very fabric of mumineen’s oneness, which had been achieved by a painstaking effort of a loving & doting Dai.

For trying to cast aspersions on the Nass of a Dai, that only the greatest of munafiqeen have done in the past.

For ruthlessly snatching away the grandchildren of a Dai without any remorse, on the same day that Maula Burhanuddin passed away, and grief amongst mumineen was at its peak.

For spewing venomous lies after lies & falling to a level, where you claim that Maula was not himself in the final years of his life. Nauzobillah!
It speaks volumes about your faith & belief in the strength & capacity of a Dai.

You want an high court judge to appoint you Dai. Really?
Have you already forgotten who the final judge is?
What will happen to you & your over-educated power-hungry clan, on judgement day?
Knowing and accepting nass yourself on muffadal mola tus in indore and toronto and giving tehniyat araz to muffadal mola tus and your children as well but all of sudden after the wafaat u come up wit this? Ludicrous!
For us,Our Maula Mohammed Burhanuddin Aqa lives forever. He sees us through the eyes of our beloved Maula Aali Qadr Saifuddin Aqa tus.
May Allah grant our shafiq Bawa our beloved Maula Saifuddin Aqa, a long long life with sehat taa'ma, for the continued glory of our Fatemi Dawat.
Rest assured the pretenders shall perish into ignominy.

Abde Syedna
An adna mumin.

salaar

Re: what you wanted and what did you get

Unread post by salaar » Sun May 04, 2014 2:17 pm

brother your post is impressive but i want to put forward a question which is popping up in the minds of many like me, we have been brought up under the shafeeq saya of our maula Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin, throughout that period there was never a second thought in our hearts we have always followed our maula in all respects, but for the last three years there has been a major shift in attitude of dawat hadiya, you may deny but denying wont work one must face the truth, want for money increased increased increased, to an extent that iam not exaggerating but iam getting afraid of shehrullah, there are some who give whatever they are asked then there are some who never give anything just peanuts and jamaat ignore them but the bigger chunk consists of people like us who keep on saying na saab na saab but we are pushed to submit the required amount, keep aside all barakat ideologies when iam not giving something willingly then where will barakat go, then FAKHIR NAJWA this term is like as if somebody is poking pistol in your body and asking to give what you have in your pockets, is shariyat all about wajibaat, sabeel saifee barakat, haj fund niaz fund etc etc etc, i was the person who was always trying to find reason to give more now new demands makes me sick when will jamaat higherups understand that enough is enough, iam very well aware of our ideologies concepts and the spirit to attain barakat but when there is one pocket and so many holes are made into it on different names where would one go. iam not interested in any reforms but at the sametime iam losing interest in our group as i only see greed for more wealth and nothing else, all the khidmatguzars, muallameens bhaisahibs are like players who get their share of wazifa and whose ultimate target is to relieve people of their hard earned money by convincing them one way or the other, if you say they dont require your money dont give them anything just keep your faith strong that is simply impossible, i see extreme pressure from the jamat in inviting people for majlis and waiz, now is it sane to make people sit for hours was it like this 25 years back NO every other day you are called in these gatherings and the first thought is OH MAN ANOTHER 4 HOURS SITTING where has that spirit gone the true spirit has evaporated and everything is becoming cultish and boring, all repetitive material, the other day i asked a guy sitting in the thaal that which maulas majlis jaman you are eating and literally he first starred and then said i didnt give attention but the bayan was good, now this is the itellectual level of our masses. by writing this letter iam actually passing the message to the concerned people to take steps to improve the situation otherwise iam sure many ordinary people like me will be forced to completely abandon the ideologies which were once more valuable then anything for us.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sun May 04, 2014 3:39 pm

Why open another thread on this?

byculla

Unread post by byculla » Sun May 04, 2014 4:15 pm

- "includes some who were coerced into submission by financial blackmail" Can you please respond as to who exactly are these individuals and what amount they were offered ? Frankly it seems absurd that you would even make such a claim - for we all know who has more money.

- "want an high court judge to appoint you Dai" - as you may remember Mazoon Saheb was ready for a talk -which he made clear in the very first speech he gave. Frankly I think Shz. Mufaddal Bhaisaheb really owes an explanation to everyone as to why he did not "talk" to the other side. If he is on "haq" as you suggest why is is so difficult to just have an adult conversation with the other party ?. He appointed Shz. Qaid Johas bs, Shz. Malikul Ashtar bs and Shz. Abbas bs for this task in public waaz on 4th Rabiul Akhar but never updated mumineen on its outcome. We heard from Mazoon saheb's website that the offer was rescinded. Why ? I personally believe Shezada Mufaddal bhaisaheb is responsible for getting this out of hands and going into courts. The very "daleel" or argument of haq is you have no fear to debate the other side.