Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun May 04, 2014 4:48 pm

After the Nass conflict SKQ was referred as "Daavedar", a term which is not used often now. It seems that Muffy has realised that he too is a "Daavedar" for the coveted post as Daavedar means "Contender" and Muffy is also an active Contender just like SKQ !!

Rebel

Re: what you wanted and what did you get

Unread post by Rebel » Sun May 04, 2014 8:46 pm

Once both the parties have the top seats they won't relinquish, it is understood the power of the people is with MS and KQ does not have the masses with him at present. Why would MS debate with someone other who claims to be the claimant? MS is the so called Dai or a leader and he won't relinquish his seat no matter what.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon May 05, 2014 12:36 pm

Awaiting updates on gujarat high court from fatemi legal site

Akhtiar Wahid

Assassination attempts on SKQ sahib by Muffadali faction

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon May 05, 2014 2:07 pm

SKQ sahibs son Shz Dr. hussain BS mentioned about assisnation attempts from Muffadali faction on him during the life of SMB Saheb (RA), can anyone come up with any insights regarding this.

true_bohra

Re: Assassination attempts on SKQ sahib by Muffadali faction

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon May 05, 2014 2:28 pm

Why not better ask Husain Qutbuddin. We really enjoyed his QnA sessions....so will we enjoy this..

ghulam muhammed

Re: Assassination attempts on SKQ sahib by Muffadali faction

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 05, 2014 3:03 pm

He may be referring to the Surat incident wherein SKQ was attacked by Syed ul Kher's goondas. Kher is Muffys brother-in-law (saala) and YN's son !

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon May 05, 2014 11:44 pm

Postby Akhtiar Wahid on Mon May 05, 2014 2:07 pm

SKQ sahibs son Shz Dr. hussain BS mentioned about assisnation attempts from Muffadali faction on him during the life of SMB Saheb (RA), can anyone come up with any insights regarding this.

-------------------

The inaction in this case actually bothers me: I mean, it makes me wonder if there is something else that we don't know and are missing. There are 3 attempts (according to Husain bhai saheb) and Husain BS also mentioned that they even know one of the person involved, he is near Raudatut Tahera all the time. Why not approach the appropriate authorities in India (police) and seek redress? Is there any time limit on prosecution of attempts on ones life?

I mean, if somebody tired to kill me, I would seek protection from the law enforcement authorities, right? Why did they not do it then, and not even doing it now?

It makes me wonder if there is something else that is going on, that I don't know. And it makes me flinch from whole heartedly taking his side, because I feel that there is a lot that I may not know.

same for what happened in Surat. If a bunch of goondas attacked Mazoom saheb, why did the family not take support of the secular legal/police authorities?

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Tue May 06, 2014 4:11 am

The Dawedaar side is just other side of coin. They are same family, no better than their cousins on other side.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Tue May 06, 2014 4:30 am

tasneempati wrote:The Dawedaar side is just other side of coin. They are same family, no better than their cousins on other side.
they dont collect coconuts, they didnt do lanat business, they didnt dance in yemen on SMB death, they keep everything transparent on internet, they run free medical vans, they are educated, they have clearly mentioned their moto and principles on their website, how are they same like muffy gang?

make a table of things from both side and compare it, you will get an idea that there is no comparison.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue May 06, 2014 6:33 am

Sufi monk wrote:
tasneempati wrote:The Dawedaar side is just other side of coin. They are same family, no better than their cousins on other side.
they dont collect coconuts, they didnt do lanat business, they didnt dance in yemen on SMB death, they keep everything transparent on internet, they run free medical vans, they are educated, they have clearly mentioned their moto and principles on their website, how are they same like muffy gang?

make a table of things from both side and compare it, you will get an idea that there is no comparison.
you too are educated.... :shock: :shock:

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Wed May 07, 2014 11:24 am

KQ is synonymous with MS. MS also has many charitable institutions running and benefiting community at large...there is no doubt about that so has KQ. Education means to be a human being, to benefit humanity, to have compassion for the oppressed and the needy, and to be able to be able support your self economically. None of them have compassion for the needy and poor...they run charitable work for their fame and media.
Both sides live their lives on money that they collect from us. They might run businesses from our money but they do not have to go to work as a worker like us. They would sit as chairpersons in the board of directors.
Both of them are very cunning and shrewd and they can easily emotionally manipulate individuals in the name of religion. Both want to be their ghulams, work and toil for them as their zombies.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Thu May 08, 2014 5:48 am

Rebel wrote:KQ is synonymous with MS. MS also has many charitable institutions running and benefiting community at large...there is no doubt about that so has KQ. Education means to be a human being, to benefit humanity, to have compassion for the oppressed and the needy, and to be able to be able support your self economically. None of them have compassion for the needy and poor...they run charitable work for their fame and media.
Both sides live their lives on money that they collect from us. They might run businesses from our money but they do not have to go to work as a worker like us. They would sit as chairpersons in the board of directors.
Both of them are very cunning and shrewd and they can easily emotionally manipulate individuals in the name of religion. Both want to be their ghulams, work and toil for them as their zombies.
That's my feeling too. They are different sides of same coin.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri May 09, 2014 4:50 pm

It's important we give credit to SKQ where he deserves. His initiative to take SMS to court and likelihood for public bohra and non bohra scrutiny of SMS operations has forced kothar to review its approach to Bohras . SKQ has also shown by publishing alternative vision which has reluctantly forced SMS to take notice.

The news of Amil reshuffles, aware of grass root agitation , reduction in mass looting has subsided.

However small the change and less burden for Abdes or liberal minded is a step forward to reforms.

Well done our our appreciation to team SKQ .

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Fri May 09, 2014 6:08 pm

Whatever KQ is doing is from him and family not for you. He wants to secure his seat as the head so his new ghulams may keep calling his "educated" sons and daughters as shehzada and shezadis as you have been calling MB sons and daughters with the same names. All the mission, vision, values and objectives that we all see on his website is to lure and trap disgruntled people like us from MS camp. Many of his practices and rituals are exactly the same as other Dawoodi Bohras which are un-Islamic and mixed with pagan worship such as performing sajdas for him and his family. Once he gains ground in time he will do exactly as his forefathers have been doing. Oppression and subjugation to his followers.
He went to court not for mumineen but for himself and his family to retain the title. If the mass looting is subsided in the MS camp it is only for a short period of time and it will begin again sooner or later. I heard people saying if anyone wishes to join KQ they are welcome to join his company. For MS camp they consider it better to get rid of the dirt and filth out of the community.
He has been part of BM camp for many many years receiving najawas, salaams etc. from us and much of wealth he has generated in our money. His children to foreign schools on our money. KQ never worked and toiled day and night to earn his money and send his children for education and everyone is boasting about. He has been enjoying people worshipping him as God since ages and he will never give up on that. I am not against any individual. I am against the un-Islamic rituals and practices in the community be it MS or KQ or other Bohra communities. Living in India does not mean that we inculcate un-Islamic practices into Islam and deviate the purity of Allah's message and Prophets sacrifice and create a cult in which community is oppressed and subjugated by the rulers- and they are not our rulers-the only ruler of our lives is Allah.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat May 10, 2014 10:31 am

This picture of Both Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb (RA) and Syedna Khuzeima Qutbuddin Saheb (TUS) is priceless and speaks a thousand words on how SMB saheb (RA) trusted and relied on his Mazoon-e-dawat.
It is truly said that Mazoon is the "YE" or yamin of the word "DAI" and it literally means the right hand of Dai-Ul-Mutlaq and you can see in this picture that Mazoon-e-dawat is physically and spiritually on the right hand side with Moula's right hand on his bazoo.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat May 10, 2014 10:37 am

Muffadali Clan (Mushrikeens and Munafiqeens) claim that 52nd Dai-Ul-Mutlaq kept his Mazoon as just a sheer figurehead and he was disliked by Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Moula (RA).
Now after looking at this picture, i can clearly see through the smoke glass, that who is doing all this conspiracy and hatred for him.
If SMB(RA) had any grudges or hate he would not give any shafaqat or blessings to his mazoon at all.
But this picture speaks louder than what the Mushrikeens Muffadali claim.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sat May 10, 2014 10:44 am

Nice pictures...but is so sad that we are divided into factions - the unity of the community is lost with so many divisions - MS clan, KQ clan, Suleimani clan, Alvai clan and there are a few more, all in name of retaining the seat of Dawat...claims and counter claims from all have destroyed the peace and harmony of the community.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sat May 10, 2014 11:31 am

Rebel wrote:Nice pictures...but is so sad that we are divided into factions - the unity of the community is lost with so many divisions - MS clan, KQ clan, Suleimani clan, Alvai clan and there are a few more, all in name of retaining the seat of Dawat...claims and counter claims from all have destroyed the peace and harmony of the community.

Its not divided by any means. KQ has very little open support. MS is sitting pretty as of now.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Sat May 10, 2014 11:56 am

These pictures make me sick; one human bending like a slave to another human! Is this Islam?
Does this mean all human beings are born equal?

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun May 11, 2014 3:56 am

Salaams,

Syedna QutbuddinTUS program on 13th Rajab - Wiladat Maulana AliSA

Syedna QutbuddinTUS will preside over milad majlis of Maulana AliSA on 13th Rajab, Monday, at 5.30pm at Darus Sakina, followed by Maghrib Isha namaaz. Mumineen attending are invited for Iftar and Salawaat Jaman.

Syedna QutbuddinTUS program in Ayyamul Beez (13th, 14th and 15th Rajab)

Syedna QutbuddinTUS will observe rozas on the 13th, 14th and 15th of Rajab (12th, 13th and 14th of May) as per the Irshaad of Imam Ja’farus-SadiqSA. Mumineen are encouraged to do roza on these auspicious days and pray namaz and Das Surat on the 15th of Rajab.

On Wednesday, 15th Rajab (14th May) Syedna Khuzaima QutbuddinTUS will lead Salatuz-Zawaal and Zohr Asar Namaz in Darus Sakina, Thane, followed by Das-Surat Tilawat and wasila. Those attending namaaz at Darus Sakina are invited for Iftaar and Salawaat Jaman.

For those unable to attend, amal details have been uploaded on Fatemidawat.com including full audio of Das Surat Tilawat.

Please Email to info@fatemidawat.com or Call +91-22-25856076 if you will be coming.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sun May 11, 2014 4:01 am

canadian wrote:These pictures make me sick; one human bending like a slave to another human! Is this Islam?
Does this mean all human beings are born equal?
how would u stand in front of prophet?

not trying to compare anything here, but I am sick of *** like you, who dont understand difference between RESPECT and SLAVERY.

I refrain from looking into eyes of my dad and I always bend for his respect when he calls me to discuss some thing, am I slave of my father?no, but I respect his grace on me from core of my heart.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sun May 11, 2014 1:42 pm

But we never follow the the true Islamic principles and yet our leaders will take us to heaven...and when we die...MB, MS and KQ will come take our hands and say since you are my true ghulam of mine I will take you to heaven...LOL. or they might ask for fakhr salaams or najwas to take us to heaven when we are lying seven feet under the earth.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun May 11, 2014 3:35 pm

Akhtiar wahid dont you have pics of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA bestowing benedictions on Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS.

What does those pictures tell????

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun May 11, 2014 4:41 pm

true_bohra wrote:Akhtiar wahid dont you have pics of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA bestowing benedictions on Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS.

As usual, TB bhai, you are always trying to move the discussion elsewhere.
Read the post of Akhtiar Bhai, he said :
Muffadali Clan (Mushrikeens and Munafiqeens) claim that 52nd Dai-Ul-Mutlaq kept his Mazoon as just a sheer figurehead and he was disliked by Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Moula (RA).

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon May 12, 2014 3:12 am

Sufi monk wrote: I refrain from looking into eyes of my dad and I always bend for his respect when he calls me to discuss some thing, am I slave of my father?no, but I respect his grace on me from core of my heart.
What makes you believe that looking into one’s eyes is a mark of disrespect. The way you look at someone in the eye make a lot of difference. The root of the gesture is “intention” of looking at someone.

Eyes are the window to the heart and mind. When one looks into another eyes, a lot of emotions are communicated.

The non-verbal gesture of respecting someone are culture specific. Which can also have contradictory meaning. Standing with lowered head and gazing down can be also be construed as a sign of guilt or inferiority complex.

A compassionate leader would not like such submission for respect or obedience.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Mon May 12, 2014 6:30 am

true_bohra wrote:Akhtiar wahid dont you have pics of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA bestowing benedictions on Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS.

TB bhai...please understand the context. KQ was always considered a bad apple and Qasre Aali kept saying he hates Burhanuddin Moula. These pictures depict his devotion, his love and respect for Burhanuddin Moula. Its so sad that people have made such stories just to gain power and money. They have maligned the mazoon, undermined his post just for worldly gains!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 12, 2014 2:58 pm

Amal details: 13th Rajab – Wiladat Maulana Ali SA

Mumineen should recite ‘Asamiyyazil’ Qasida composed by Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA. Click here to view PDF of Qasida Mubaraka and translation

Amal details: 15th Rajab
•Pray namaaz at Zawaal and do amal as per the instructions in the Sahifa (Click here to view PDF)
•Pray Das Surat (Click here to view PDF of Das Surat): Mumineen may pray Das Surat in their Quran Majeed while listening to Tilawat audio (recitation by Shz Dr. Aziz Bhaisaheb). Click below to listen to the audio of each Surat. ◦Surat 1 – al-An’am(24 min)
◦Surat 2 – al-Kahf(13 min)
◦Surat 3 – Yaseen(6 min)
◦Surat 4 – Saffaat(7 min)
◦Surat 5 – Hameem Sajda(7 min)
◦Surat 6 – Shoora(7 min)
◦Surat 7 – Dukhaan(3 min)
◦Surat 8 – Fath(5 min)
◦Surat 9 – Waqi’ah(5 min)
◦Surat 10 – Mulk(3 min)
◦Iza al-sama’unshaqqat to al-hamd (from wal-Asr Surat voice of Syedna Qutbuddin TUS)(26 min)

•Recording of Sadaqalla doa and Wasila by Maulana Qutbuddin TUS will be uploaded tomorrow inshallah. ◦Sadaqalla Doa
◦Wasila Mubaraka

Fiamanillah

voice

Unread post by voice » Tue May 13, 2014 5:33 am

Really appreciable work by SKQ, please go through it and propagate.

AYAT, HADITH, KALAAM

The Ayat, Hadith and Kalam, are the words of Allah, of RasulAllah and our Imams respectively. This section aims to present in every segment one Aayat from the Quran, one Hadith of Rasulullah SA, and one Kalaam of Maulana Ali AS/ Imam.

The Quran, which is the word of Allah, is the source of all the wisdom and meaning. The words of Awliyaullah are derived from the divine knowledge inherent within the Quran. Syedna Qazi al Nu’man in his kitaab Al Majalis wal Musaayeraat repeatedly emphasizes the importance and value of the words of Awliya Kiraam. He stresses time and again that their words are filled with deep wisdom and meaning. He also says that all words expressed by Rasoolullah, Ameerul mumineen and Imams are reinforced by aayats in the Quran which are similar in meaning.

Rasulullah SA himself is known to have said that ‘If, after me, you come across words/sayings attributed to me then to verify the validity of the saying compare the words to what has been said in the Quran. If they are in synchrony with the Quran, then know that they are my words, if not, then know that they are not’.

Rasoolullah’s Hadees about Maulana Ali states that ‘Wisdom speaks on the tongue of Ali’, and is enough to underscore the value of words expressed by Ameerul Mumineen.

We believe that the words and meanings of the Ayat, Hadith and Kalam embody eternal wisdoms that can guide our life with the light of truth. We urge all mumineen and their children to partake of the barakaat and wisdom in these words by reading and contemplating on their meanings. We encourage all who read it to strive to imbibe the hidayat within these ayat hadith kalaam and apply it to their own particular contexts in their daily lives in order to add meaning and quality to their way of living.

Segment 1

شكر Shukur (Gratitude)

Aayat

لَئِنْ شَكَرْتُمْ لاَزِيْدَنكَّمُ

La in shakartum la azeedannakum (Surah No. 14 Aayat No.7)

1 - ayat

If you are grateful I will increase (your bounties/blessings).

Hadith

مَنْ لَمْ يَشْكُرِ الْقَلِيل لَمْ يَشْكُرِ الْكَثِير

(Man lam yashkoril qaleel lam yashkoril kaseer)

2 - hadith

He who is not grateful for little things (less) will not be grateful even if given more (for more).

Kalaam

اِذَا وَصَلَتْ إِلَيْكُمْ أطْرَافُ النِّعَمِ فَلا تُنَفِّرُوهَا بِقِلَّةِ الشُّكْر

(Iza wasalat ilaykum atrafun ne’am fala tunafferu aqsaaha beqillatish shukr)

3 - kalaam

If the fringes of God’s favours reach you, do not drive away the favours yet to come with a lack of gratitude.

http://fatemidawat.com/madrasa_sabaq/ay ... th-kalaam/

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue May 13, 2014 4:28 pm

SKQ followers went to Raudat Tahera !!
Muffy couldn't stop them as he had earlier lied in the court that he had never stopped SKQ or his supporters from visiting Raudat Tahera and if at all he or his goons had tried to act smart now then he would have received a severe beating from the court.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... /na61w.jpg[/img]

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 2/vxim.jpg[/img]

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 5/xj96.jpg[/img]

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... /25uib.jpg[/img]

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 2/ap2j.jpg[/img]

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed May 14, 2014 3:35 am

Is SKQ stepping out of his office and reaching out to general public ? far and wide at least in India ?