Qutbuddin's sons assaulted by Burhani Guards

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Truth-Prevails

Qutbuddin's sons assaulted by Burhani Guards

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:55 am

All posts on Raudat Tahera incident moved to this thread.
- Admin

Just heard that SKQ's children went to Raudat Tahera and got pushed around and not allowed to do ziyarat by Burhani Guards. This is an outrage.

true_bohra

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:25 am

Truth-Prevails wrote:Just heard that SKQ's children went to Raudat Tahera and got pushed around and not allowed to do ziyarat by Burhani Guards. This is an outrage.
React only when you are confirm about it...

maddy

Unread post by maddy » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:59 am

Recv by Whats app :

Mumeneen ye ghana zalil kida wo laeno ne... gadi tak mufaddal moula (tus) zindabad na naara lagaya Ehloko to dari gaya expect aj nohtu kidu itna logo awi jase... Ye logo ne em ke mumeneen suta hase apne chupke si zyrt kari laiye... Bairao ye ghani himmat batawi... serana taraf hath muki dai jiware laen mahtu mukwa jai.... Ghani lanaat padi ehna baap per... gadi tak beizzat kari ne mokla... Logo kisam kisam si bola... koi ye chor kida ke moula na ghar ma farzando ne chori kari ne lai gaya Koiye em kidu ke burhanuddin moula na tukda per pala ane mohta thaya ane ehna si gaddari kidi Bhagora che bhagora Logo ye kahyu khabar dar jo yaha pacha aya cho to... Ye logo ye fakir ne sadako apo.. to logo ye kahyu fakir ne ke inka sadaqa mat lo inka sadaka haram hai... chor hai ye log..
Attachments
IMG-20140704-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20140704-WA0008.jpg

confusedbohra

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by confusedbohra » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:26 am

Recd on Whatsapp...

Aaje fajare Raudat Tahera ma ziyarat waste aayo ane mumineen ye Syedna "Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS Zindabad" na naara si kohram machavi dido, mumineen ghani tadaad ma hata, ye logo ziyarat kari ne chup chap chala gaya.
Puro Mohalla ma ek aj aawaaz "Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS Zindabad".....
Mumeneen ye ghana zalil kida wo laeno ne... gadi tak mufaddal moula (tus) zindabad na naara lagaya
Ehloko to dari gaya expect aj nohtu kidu itna logo awi jase...
Ye logo ne em ke mumeneen suta hase apne chupke si zyrt kari laiye...
Bairao ye ghani himmat batawi... serana taraf hath muki dai jiware laen mahtu mukwa jai....
Ghani lanaat padi ehna baap per... gadi tak beizzat kari ne mokla...
Logo kisam kisam si bola... koi ye chor kida ke moula na ghar ma farzando ne chori kari ne lai gaya
Koiye em kidu ke burhanuddin moula na tukda per pala ane mohta thaya ane ehna si gaddari kidi
Bhagora che bhagora
Logo ye kahyu khabar dar jo yaha pacha aya cho to...
Ye logo ye fakir ne sadako apo.. to logo ye kahyu fakir ne ke inka sadaqa mat lo inka sadaka haram hai... chor hai ye log..
Attachments
IMG-20140704-WA0026.jpg
IMG-20140704-WA0028.jpg

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:32 am

IMG-20140704-WA0022.jpg
IMG-20140704-WA0021.jpg
IMG-20140704-WA0020.jpg
These photos received along with writeup as follows on whatsup:
Dawedaar noh chokro in roza at 3 am today
Mumeneen ye ghana zalil kida wo laeno ne... gadi tak mufaddal moula (tus) zindabad na naara lagaya
Ehloko to dari gaya expect aj nohtu kidu itna logo awi jase...
Ye logo ne em ke mumeneen suta hase apne chupke si zyrt kari laiye...
Bairao ye ghani himmat batawi... serana taraf hath muki dai jiware laen mahtu mukwa jai....
Ghani lanaat padi ehna baap per... gadi tak beizzat kari ne mokla...
Logo kisam kisam si bola... koi ye chor kida ke moula na ghar ma farzando ne chori kari ne lai gaya
Koiye em kidu ke burhanuddin moula na tukda per pala ane mohta thaya ane ehna si gaddari kidi
Bhagora che bhagora
Logo ye kahyu khabar dar jo yaha pacha aya cho to...
Ye logo ye fakir ne sadako apo.. to logo ye kahyu fakir ne ke inka sadaqa mat lo inka sadaka haram hai... chor hai ye log..

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:42 am

So much disrespect and preventing of someone doing ziyarat.

Is this a religion of love or hatred?
Is this a religion of forgiveness or condemnation?

In the name of religion, so much self-righteousness, bigotry and namecalling .

This is another example of an "Exposé" on the دين spread by followers of Mufaddal Saifuddin.
Last edited by alam on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:52 am

Disgraceful behaviour if this is what so-called peace loving Bohras did. That too in the month of Ramadan.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:09 am

Putting aside who they were and they did, stopping anyone from doing ziarat of their own grandfather and kaka, both of whom were the Dai is a very, very big sin.

I hope the public who stopped them from doing ziarat realises this

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:15 am

zinger wrote:Putting aside who they were and they did, stopping anyone from doing ziarat of their own grandfather and kaka, both of whom were the Dai is a very, very big sin.

I hope the public who stopped them from doing ziarat realises this
I personally think that there needs to be a "farmaan" from Al Vazarat to very clearly state that people should not get involved in doing this. At the moment there is every chance this will be played out as people showing their "jazba" and "walayat".

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:18 am

Burhanuddin Maulas (RA) Rooh must have cried on seeing this happen in his resting place...

i cant believe this is what we have become....

did the public not even see where they were standing...

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:23 am

kimanumanu wrote:Disgraceful behaviour if this is what so-called peace loving Bohras did. That too in the month of Ramadan.
This kind of behaviour is not only disgraceful but utterly shocking!! They are so blinded that they even seemed to have forgotten that it is the Holy month of Ramzaan. They've broken their own rozas if fasting. Blasphemy to the core!!!
My sincere respects to zingerbhai....he might be blinded by his faith in MS and tries to protect him whenever he can but sensibilities and reasoning haven't left him.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:25 am

zinger wrote:Burhanuddin Maulas (RA) Rooh must have cried on seeing this happen in his resting place...

i cant believe this is what we have become....

did the public not even see where they were standing...
This is not that surprising to me personally as I have seen similar behaviour even during qadambosi bethaks - and that was against one another!

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:54 am

It is sad, what these people did. They are intimidating him and preventing him from doing ziyarat. And they say in court that they do not prevent anybody.

The response of the Bohra community in the last 5 months nails the lie that we are a peaceful community, and it makes me sad. It is a self made up description. We act peacefully against powerful opponents (such as the hindu community or the larger muslim commnuity) as we have no choice. But our community showed it true colors against a small minority within itself (SKQ and his followers). Really peaceful communities are peaceful against smaller weaker opponents, and we (the Bohris) were vicious to them. That shows our true colors. I hope that people reflect on it. :cry:

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 am

True_Bohra,

Now it is confirmed.. Are you condoning this...

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:08 am

More then 20 ppl arrested from mrng still they are in jail.if they don't get bail today they won't be able come out till Monday.no support provide by dawoodi Bohra community.this ppl r bring brain wash by Muffadal shaheb.more then 100 ppl gather outside the police station n shouting Muffadal moula jida baad..are these ppl mad??

Invictius

Unread post by Invictius » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:20 am

Not condoning or justifying what the Mumineen did in obstructing him from doing ziyarat, but would you like it if, say, Abu Bakr came to do ziyarat of Rasullah? Would you also not feel he should not be permitted because he is an infidel? Same logic. And when mob mentality sets in, it is difficult to control. Mufaddal Maula has instructed mumineen not to stop these people or hurt them physically. In the heat of the moment, the mumineen did get carried away. I do hope such an event doesn't happen in the future. Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin will decide whose ziyarat to accept.

DB5253

Unread post by DB5253 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:28 am

Breaking New 3 son of dawedar came in roza today early morning, mumeneen appealed to come in line n do ziyarat, but they regret n try to do directly, mumeneen n specially bairao stopped them to do ziyarat, any how they did of taher Saifuddin Moula but Burhanuddin Moula Ni Ziyarat Na Karwa Di di, and pushed them out of roza, when they say in there car mumeneen kicked his car and they ran like dogs!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:40 am

Invictius wrote:And when mob mentality sets in, it is difficult to control. Mufaddal Maula has instructed mumineen not to stop these people or hurt them physically. In the heat of the moment, the mumineen did get carried away. I do hope such an event doesn't happen in the future. Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin will decide whose ziyarat to accept.
Agree completely.

this was clearly an act of passion, in the heat of the moment.

utlimately, the Duats sleeping there will decide who was right and who was wrong

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:42 am

Invictius wrote:Not condoning or justifying what the Mumineen did in obstructing him from doing ziyarat, but would you like it if, say, Abu Bakr came to do ziyarat of Rasullah? Would you also not feel he should not be permitted because he is an infidel? Same logic. And when mob mentality sets in, it is difficult to control. Mufaddal Maula has instructed mumineen not to stop these people or hurt them physically. In the heat of the moment, the mumineen did get carried away. I do hope such an event doesn't happen in the future. Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin will decide whose ziyarat to accept.
So how did you accepted him as Mazoon for past 50 years and presented the Najwas to him as well carrying a Ruku Chitti to your departed ones
Now do you think all your departed relatives who had the Ruku Chitti of SKQ are bound for hell, Would your Moula or say the brother of SMS Huzefa will meet all of those departed and apologize to providing RUKU chitti of SKQ on behalf of SMB
Donot forget even SMS accepted him as Mazoon for last 50 years that tells you how much knowledgeable the Ghaaib Na Jankar is?
Mufaddal Maula has instructed mumineen not to stop these people or hurt them physically
And these Abdes did not listen to the farman of their Moula, what kind of Moula is he or his followers who do not follow the farman?
And when mob mentality sets in, it is difficult to control.
So you agree the followers of SMS do have Mob Mentality and they are out of control
but would you like it if, say, Abu Bakr came to do ziyarat of Rasullah?
Well he did when he was alive and when you do Ziyaraat of Rasullalaha, his Qabar is right next to him too you and if you do lanaat on him then that laanat is shared by Rasullullaha since they share the same plot of land.(nauzubillaha)
Last edited by SBM on Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:46 am

the Duats sleeping there will decide who was right and who was wrong
zinger
I thought it is the Judge who will decide who is right and wrong Dai?
Since when Dead people are going to decide about your fate and faith I thought it is Allaha who decides your fate and faith but oh but you are an Abde who believes on Ard e Ilahi and Bolta Quran who is sleeping dead and can not even control the crowd while no one listens to the live SMS's farman as Abdes have Mob Mentality (said by your friend and cohort)

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:01 am

Saw the video. The grace and courage of the Qutbuddin sons is in sharp contrast to the disgraceful behavior around them! This behavior is totally encouraged by the hatred spread by the leadership! I see it in masjid everyday. The leaders cannot resist throwing in a lanat or two in every bayan. My relative in London shared that Qaid Johar is busy cursing away in London as well. In a month meant for prayer and contemplation! Why is this huge majority so afraid of a few hundred people?! Truth MUST be on their side!

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:02 am

Reposting my post from another thread:
Saw the video. The grace and courage of the Qutbuddin sons is in sharp contrast to the disgraceful behavior around them! This behavior is totally encouraged by the hatred spread by the leadership! I see it in masjid everyday. The leaders cannot resist throwing in a lanat or two in every bayan. My relative in London shared that Qaid Johar is busy cursing away in London as well. In a month meant for prayer and contemplation! Why is this huge majority so afraid of a few hundred people?! Truth MUST be on their side!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:08 am

Unhappy Bohra
That can not be true since True Bohra ,Zinger, Invictus and et all have said that no Laanats are uttered, how can they be wrong, you must have heard it wrong :mrgreen:
TB and Zinger et al are Ilhali al SMS on this forum :mrgreen:

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:28 am

haha. It is always veiled. They call him laein etc. but everyone knows who is being talked about.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:50 am

Invictius wrote:Not condoning or justifying what the Mumineen did in obstructing him from doing ziyarat, but would you like it if, say, Abu Bakr came to do ziyarat of Rasullah? Would you also not feel he should not be permitted because he is an infidel? Same logic. And when mob mentality sets in, it is difficult to control. Mufaddal Maula has instructed mumineen not to stop these people or hurt them physically. In the heat of the moment, the mumineen did get carried away. I do hope such an event doesn't happen in the future. Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin will decide whose ziyarat to accept.
Invictus you want us to believe that these people do not follow every farman from Mufaddal Mula as soon as it leaves his lips? "roti" had bearely been uttered when a roti frenzy was created, he said "pehran" and people who had been wearing pehran all their lives were being strictly scolded to wear pehran "MUST wear pehran!" I was wearing a pehran in the first daska and some jerk came and told me that strict farman che ke lailatul qadr ma pehran pehnvanu che! Did the jerk think that I was going to lose my pehran between now and then? If these people behave thus, it must be on their Moula's wish. We all know how it is done...Do Mohya baaten. Aa galey lag jaa on one hand and laanat on the other.

y-kuc

Unread post by y-kuc » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:02 am

وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْذُونَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ بِغَيْرِ مَا اكْتَسَبُوا فَقَدِ احْتَمَلُوا بُهْتَانًا وَإِثْمًا مُبِينًا

And those who harm believing men and believing women for [something] other than what they have earned have certainly born upon themselves a slander and manifest sin.

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:08 am

godmoney wrote:More then 20 ppl arrested from mrng still they are in jail.if they don't get bail today they won't be able come out till Monday.no support provide by dawoodi Bohra community.this ppl r bring brain wash by Muffadal shaheb.more then 100 ppl gather outside the police station n shouting Muffadal moula jida baad..are these ppl mad??
Is this verified info- about the arrest?

Ummul Bani

Unread post by Ummul Bani » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:14 am

Ask the SMS followers to go to Iraq and fight, and "farmaan" is conveniently used as an excuse. "Maula jhem farmavse tem karisu, farmaan mutabik chaalsu".
And now what happened? If there is already a farmaan not to issue lanats, then the people need to adhere to it right? How can they go against the farmaan of Maula?
Someone said it happened in the heat of moment and out of passion. So this means that there is more passion for Maula compared to the passion that one should possess in order to go fight for that just cause. If farmaan holds no importance, then how many people said that we would still go and fight irrespective of whether a farmaan is issued or not?
It is really not required to hate (really hate) one in order to show your love for the other.
Also, if SKQ does become the next Dai as per the law, one can imagine how ashamed these same people uttering lanats would be.
Last edited by Ummul Bani on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:20 am

Who are these people.. Shameful..

http://vimeo.com/99917182

and the attack on SKQ's son Husain Bhaisaheb after they were leaving - see closely, they hit him on the head

https://vimeo.com/99918891

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:32 am

posting this video I got. Judge for yourself.

https://vimeo.com/99917182

and the attack on SKQ son Husain Bhaisaheb after they were leaving - see closely they hit him on the head

https://vimeo.com/99918891