Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
salaar

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by salaar » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:55 pm

the tune of the marsiyas about which you are making fun is for our maula Hussain the grandson of RasoolAllah you bloody ba...rd stop your bakwaas and think before you write keep your filthy jokes with yourself.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:05 pm

salaar wrote:the tune of the marsiyas about which you are making fun is for our maula Hussain the grandson of RasoolAllah you bloody ba...rd stop your bakwaas and think before you write keep your filthy jokes with yourself.
Chill out boy it is a Parody and it does not make fun of Shadaat of Imam Hussain on the contrary your Masters in Saify Mahal are making fun of Maatam of Imam Hussain by doing Maatam at the drop of the hat:evil:

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:19 pm

next thing pick a famous naat of RasoolAllah and start doing the same, try to draw a line between humor and insults.

Kharas_Mithas

Unread post by Kharas_Mithas » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:49 pm

amshbir wrote:Humour :

" Muffi Ye Aawi Ne Thokar Maari
Haathi par keedi Bandook Ne Jaari
Haathi ye Kahyu ke Rook e Shikari
Juni Bandook Yahan Nahi chale Tahri
Haathi ye Duao Maan Ma Keedi
Muffi ye Goli Chalawi Deedi....

I condemn this post from you, please maintain decency here and contribute towards the objective. Admin should remove such posts which gives wrong message and makes the outside world feel that this forum is for gossips and humour.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:13 pm

Dear Pyaara Mola,

Yesterday the daavedars had the courage and guts to come and do ziyarat at our bawa saheb's roza..... Why are you being so big hearted and allowing this ?
:wink: :| :shock: :)

You are our only true mola, even though the case against your so-called claim is still pending and not cancelled.

Its a great strategy to propagate that there is no case against you to the fanatic and illiterate Bohris but to us educated, who are also your true believers--- we know the truth. Also your hunting elephants was frowned upon by the world. But don't worry. Please continue living a lavish lifestyle. We believe in you and know and understand that this is your right as our demi-god. The daavedars have said that we should give zakat to the needy and poor family members. Those idiots don't know that the most needy are only you and your chamchas.... how else will you travel first class, keep Rolls Royces in Karachi and mansions all over the world ??...... Mola please don't be stressed with those who are against you..... You and your clan continue to make merry. All us Bohris believe in you as the "rightful" heir.

Yeh msg itna forward karo ke apne pyaare mola ko mil jaaye.....
Jazakallah !

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:50 pm

Bhai GM lagay che wajibat no takhmeen ma Tamil sahib ye tamnay barabar dae deedo che. Sabar karjo ne himmat rakhjo.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:10 am

Forwarded as recd

Dear Mr MS

With a profound mix sense of regret,relief and disorientation, I hereby relinquish my membership to what was once a respected Bohri Dawat.

When I opened my eyes to this world and as I grew up,I was shown the photos of Respected and Honourable Syedna Taher Saifuddin and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.A close spiritual sense of contact was formed and day in an out I breathed their names for solace and for my spiritual fulfillment.

I am one of those who even at the time of the Rozat staged Nass drama clearly didn't accept you as Mansoos and then all your subsequent goof-ups regarding management and other fatwas clearly re-inforced my doubts and views regading the nass and your suddenly usurped powers by manipulation.But since then too I clearly addressed you with respect as Muffaddal Bhai Saheb being part of the Royal family and son/grandson of the previous Syednas vis--vis your continued follower's standard lament of lanaats on the now Syedna Khuzema and previous Mazoon who also happens to be your brother, Uncle, Father in Law and maybe other relations.

I wont talk here about the usual disgruntled feelings of Bohris regarding your various collection methods regarding FMB , Karzan Hassanah , Wajebaat etc etc and forced Salaams and Sabaq of various Qasre-ali.

You have at your disposal Burhani Guards goons who mercilessly beat up your own family members and cursed them within the sanctum sanctorum of the Roudat Tahera with the choices Mumbaiya gaalis, persons who peacefully tried to perform Ziarat of their Grandfathers at Rozat (which is next after Ka'aba to most Dawoodi Bohras) and go back.The very fact that they came very well knowing the possible likelihood of the event that unfolded subsequently shows their staunch belief in their spiritual well-being ,upbringing from a very distinguished father Syedna Khuzema Qutbuddin.Unfortunately,I cannot say the same about you nor the various Qasre-ali behind you and supporting you though you had more distinguished father and grandfather.

Both Moulas must have surely cried in their graves at such occurrences and so did lakhs of Dawoodi Bohras around the world.

Mr. MS, you are not in Control of the Dawat, being busy trekking around the world in chartered jets and helicopters buying off properties and shooting innocent animals.Your recent gaffe wrt to the audio output by a stupid Qasre-ali member regarding Kerbala drew flak from Shias around India and the world, and Vazarat had to put out a face saving Whatsapp audio and as expected blaming it on 'Dushman' when we all know it came from within.

Will the esteemed Fatemi Dawat be now managed by Whatsapp audios under your auspices?

What measures do you have to keep your goons under Control whose actions are now tantamount to clear Contempt of Court proceedings against you in the light of the fact that you have assured the Bombay High Court of full access to all Bohra locations and Saifee Mahal without hinderance to Syedna Khuzema?

This for and against concept being played out in Bohri homes has caused anguish in families dividing them vertically and horizontally. Sons , daughters , DIL's 'parents cutting off relationships and talking in hushed tones within their houses and exchanging whatsapp msgs.

If you do not desist from these nefarious activities,I will be constrained to file a  PIL  to appoint a Court Receiver for the Dawat properties management until full and final settlement of the Court case against you.

Atleast then we can use RTI to access information regarding the Income and Expenses of the Dawat.

An exhausted and exasperated Dawoodi Bohra.

Truthseeker

Unread post by Truthseeker » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:19 am

Received on whatsapp :

An open letter to Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin Saheb (TUS). A common Bohra's viewpoint. No fancy frilly language here - just plain talk:

1. The Dawedaar -
The man deserves some respect. He is after all your Kakaji, much senior to you and probably much more knowledgable. But the way his character is being assassinated - it's despicable. One of your Amils during his Bayaan in the masjid in Ramzan called him a snake. This is the depths of cheapness. He was your father Dr. SMB's Mazoon for the last fifty years and always had a cordial relationship with him. Your Father would definitely not have approved of this cursing and laanating. With the crazy frenziness of your followers that surrounds your every move you may with your 3M's - Men, Money & Muscle - ultimately win the court cases. But with his silently eloquent 3K's - Knowledge, Knowhow & Knack - The Dawedaar may win the hearts of the Bohras which is what is going to count in the end.
2. Money matters -
You and your family have amassed enough wealth to rollick in the stuff for your next seven generations and then some. Your volunteers get out their 'beggar' bags at very occasion on one pretext or the other. Asking for Najwa has become shameless. Like I invite somebody to my birthday party and I demand that he give me a gift. You don't need to milk this community anymore. It's time to pay back. Build free schools, colleges, technical institutions, hospitals etc in as many places as possible. And all it's going to take is a fraction of the money being spent on building Mazaars and Rozaas. You could also donate the money that you spend on your hunting trips. There's a big majority of our elders who are left high and dry at that age. Do something for them in the memory of Dr. SMB. We don't want lip service.
3. Band Bajaa -
The processions you have organised in your reception are getting fancier and gaudier. Your fancy dress guards look like puppets who are ready to dance at your finger tips. And in their over zealousness push men, women and children around. In these stampedes people get hurt and even die. Like what happened at your doorstep at the demise of Dr. SMB. Eighteen poor souls perished needlessly and were not even fortunate enough to get a mention in your numerous Bayaans. Pathetic. If you can't even take care of your people when they are alive, what do you suppose they can expect after death?
4. Ladies -
The way you have captured the minds of our ladies is frightening. But they deserve a better deal. They should not have to wait in a queue for hours for your kadambosi which may last a few microseconds at best. They may get to touch one of your feet or hands whilst you were sitting on a throne like a king and be fiddling with your phone. The great struggle to reach you makes them feel like they have conquered Mount Everest, but do you think that dishing out this kind of treatment has made you feel any better and that effort that they have put in is worth it? What our ladies need is some education and a fair chance at a decent life. For example you may have heard about prostitution in Sidhpur but turning a blind eye is not going to make the problem go away. If you really want to be the real ladies' Moula come off your throne and AC comforts and do something on the ground for these your blind followers. You owe them this.
5. FMB -
It is one of the most un-understandable schemes started by you. I have asked several elders what this is all about. And the standard answer has been - Moula knows best. That is the best they could come up with because they themselves don't know. Can't blame them. It started off with the good intention that no one sleeps hungry. Whoever wants can pay as much as they want and the needy get food. Then there was a twist. Everyone pays and everyone eats. Then, everyone must pay. Then, everyone must eat. What the hell !!! There are people who have to spare time to keep this thing going. If not to anyone else, you owe them a credible explanation.

I am an ordinary sinning Bohra and have no right to tell anyone what is right or wrong. But then this applies to everyone including you.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:40 am

Unfortunately i cant forward this to my group even though i like to as they will consider me as supporter of other side.

Che earlier i use to be proud of my community but now i feel ashamed and foolish.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:27 am

Received 2 audio clips on Whatsapp. Both are .aac which cannot be uploaded here. One is 0.5 MB and the other is 2.92 MB which is also an upload limitation. If I convert to mp3 or wma, the size increases substantially. Anyone has any ideas how to upload them ?

Kharas_Mithas

Unread post by Kharas_Mithas » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:01 pm

Got this youtube link on wattsapp and surprised how educated people living in west gets brainwashed. Surprising !!!

http://youtu.be/OyzyIwIRbrA

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:05 pm

Kharas_Mithas wrote:Got this youtube link on wattsapp and surprised how educated people living in west gets brainwashed. Surprising !!!

THis is an old one I saw several months ago. It's going around again.

I know one of them in this video now regrets having participated, because his views have changed now.

Give it time... It takes different events, different experiences to break people's tolerance levels.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:20 pm

Kharas_Mithas wrote:Got this youtube link on wattsapp and surprised how educated people living in west gets brainwashed. Surprising !!!

Funny thing is Moula Muffadal issued the Farman long time ago not to use YOUTUBE or FACEBOOK and here are people who are singing his praises and doing as per his RAZA but not following his orders of removing themselves from the YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK and all other social network
That is what is true definition of MUNAFAQEEN :P

zohair1977

Unread post by zohair1977 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:03 pm

DisillusionedDB wrote:Received 2 audio clips on Whatsapp. Both are .aac which cannot be uploaded here. One is 0.5 MB and the other is 2.92 MB which is also an upload limitation. If I convert to mp3 or wma, the size increases substantially. Anyone has any ideas how to upload them ?
Upload somewhere like dropbox or docs.google.com and place the link here in the forum...

think

Unread post by think » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:22 pm

nothing more than a propaganda machine for muffy. He definitely knows nass was never pronounced on him. through you tube and other media and frolicking around the globe, he is trying to cover the truth. who can stop from laughing as long as there is a comedian like muffi.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:36 pm

Duniya ke 2 sabse Mushkil kaam
1) Apni baat kisi aur ke dimag me fit karna.
2) Kisi aur ka Paisa apni jeb me fit karna !

Jo pehle me kaamyab hota hai, usey "Teacher" kehte hai
Jo dusre me kaamyab hota hai, usey "Businessman" kehte hai.

Aur jo DONO me kaamyab hota hai usey.........

AAJ KA DAI KEHTE HAI !

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:01 am

jungle999

Unread post by jungle999 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:47 am

I have heard the audio i wish all amils were that compasante.in which city are this amils

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:42 am

In my Bombaiya language: chutiaya banawey chey, chutiayawo ne.
Chutiaya = Idiot. (Not foul language) So please do not take offence.

AliHaq

Unread post by AliHaq » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:54 am

DisillusionedDB wrote:Ok .. here are the links .. not sure whether others have heard these.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/belteudiqqasf ... WA0004.aac

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k6obfj5eljfit ... WA0005.aac
this guy thinks amil is corrupt but he is wrong, this corruption is coming from top level and main chor is muffaddal himself.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:04 am

Starting from top MS and whole gang of mullahs are corrupt, the mission of their dawat seems to mislead us and make us dependent on them in every aspect of life with the term Raza. We have to go to mullah to seek raza for almost all occasions in our lives and that should not be necessary. Often we have to cancel our ceremonies because Amils or some other mullah says that date and time is not good because of the "Choogariah". In this scientific age we have to follow the Hindu religious practices because our dawat people are mostly Hindu converts. Mullahs should guide and help us in religious matters and they do the opposite of that. They have mislead us into ignorance and would continue to drive our lives if we don't stand up for our rights.

ribbahs

Unread post by ribbahs » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:35 pm

mr.kharas mithas! how are you? hope you enjoyed your dinner last night with ample kharas n mithas!!!

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:45 am

Amazing! But we need to realize that they are educated in their field of expertise and do not have liberal arts education. Liberal arts education opens the minds of individuals as many social subjects such sociology, psychology, civics, archeology, comparative religious studies are being taught at an undergraduate level. I also want to mention that many bohras who live in US and Canada may not even have undergraduate degree or graduate degree as well. They may have high school, certificate courses, online courses or associate degree and yet many bohras have immigrated to do business and may not be educated in the western atmosphere at all. Living in a western country or speaking English with an accent does not mean that individuals are educated. To be educated means to see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower - hope you understand what I mean. I don't know how people know the individuals in the video, are they real people or just hired to shoot the video?
Last edited by Rebel on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

alam

Unread post by alam » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:56 am

Rebel wrote:

Amazing! But we need to realize that they are educated in their field of expertise and do not have liberal arts education. Liberal arts education opens the minds of individuals as many social subjects such sociology, psychology, civics, archeology, comparative religious studies are being taught at an undergraduate level. I also want to mention that many bohras who live in US and Canada may not even have undergraduate degree or graduate degree as well. They may have high school or associate degree and yet many bohras have immigrated to do business and may not be educated in the western atmosphere. Living in a western country or speaking English with an accent does not mean that individuals are educated. To be educated means to see the world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower - hope you understand what I mean. I don't know how people know the individuals in the video, are they real people or just hired to shoot the video?
These are real people in video, I happen to know a few of them. At least one of them now regrets having participated in this video, which was actually shot a few months ago, and no this person is having second thoughts,mand seeing the bigger picture.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:15 am

Forwarded as received:

[5:27pm, 7/8/2014] Zainuddin Sutarwala: Taiyebi Masjid Sattad water leakage low quality work.FOUR CRORE GHAPLA BY AAMIL CONFIRM.And rest by three tanzeem members BHOPALI, SADRIWALA, & SAPATWALA.sattad na momino ne iltemas chhe je MUFADDAL MOULA ne apna DAI mane chhe sattad na koi pan fund fala ma paisa aapse nahi. 30 mi Ramzan e fakat silah fitra bhari aave.
[5:27pm, 7/8/2014] Zainuddin Sutarwala: The moomeins of sattar have guts... They have been fighting against this forgery & loot from day one...BT all their pleas/threats have fallen on deaf ears..qasre aalis are least concerned abt poor moomeins... Shks & their families keep enjoying.. Why not dismiss the shks & their families!? Give the new moomeins a chance... The old khidmat gujars have taken enuf barakat & now it would be fit/proper to allow new khidmat gujars to take barakat for a few decades... We have seen enuf dadagiri & are now ready to clean d system & save dawat & maula from these gang of theives...maula ne ane dawat ne bachavo... Dawat ni tijori ma thi paisa ni choir karwa wala ne sabak sikhavo.. Ae loko ne kaho ke mehnat kare chori na kare...

true islam

Unread post by true islam » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:28 am

Mufaddal Saifuddin
Attachments
IMG-20140710-WA0019.jpg

think

Unread post by think » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:51 pm

disallusioned d.b. your religious leader is also the same. he also likes lavish living so what to tell about his goonda assistants, his sheikhs, amils, zadas and the rest of the gang. but i am glad your community has taken this brave step. Even sila fitra is not a compulsary as far as islam is concerned. The money could very well be used in your community for a much better purpose. I am certain your small community can do a lot of good with this money also.

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:39 pm

amshbir wrote:Humour :

" Muffi Ye Aawi Ne Thokar Maari
Haathi par keedi Bandook Ne Jaari
Haathi ye Kahyu ke Rook e Shikari
Juni Bandook Yahan Nahi chale Tahri
Haathi ye Duao Maan Ma Keedi
Muffi ye Goli Chalawi Deedi....
Wahabi Alert...

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:42 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Duniya ke 2 sabse Mushkil kaam
1) Apni baat kisi aur ke dimag me fit karna.
2) Kisi aur ka Paisa apni jeb me fit karna !

Jo pehle me kaamyab hota hai, usey "Teacher" kehte hai
Jo dusre me kaamyab hota hai, usey "Businessman" kehte hai.

Aur jo DONO me kaamyab hota hai usey.........

AAJ KA DAI KEHTE HAI !
Throwing tantrums aren't we. Writing in bold to get attention now.
A classic case of penis envy :D