do not fall for stalkers and trolls

Report issues and problems regarding the Forum or troublesome members here. If you have suggestions and ideas on how we can improve this Forum/Website please let us know.
AmmarHussaini

do not fall for stalkers and trolls

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:26 pm

In the name of Allah,

recently new tactic is used by abdes and it is to ask for proof and then run away when proof are given, GM bhai have been repeatedly asked for proof and when proofs are brought they don't even show up again or apologize, even I am questioned twice recently, specially when I start every thing in the name of Allah and I have nothing to lie.

but any ways, this is a new type of scam in order to find out who is operating from where, I request all members to be careful and not to fall in this trap, these kotharis are goondas and they can stoop to any level to harass you and your family, do not give away your details to any one., unless the person him self reveals his identity to you.

BE CAREFUL

truth seeker100

Re: do not fall for stalkers and trolls

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:38 am

don't worry these stupid abdes cannot do anything to you. they act all tough sitting behind a computer, but in real life they are probably weak losers

think

Unread post by think » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:21 am

it is these trols that do more harm to the innoscent mumineen. How can they be stopped? they are paid by the kothar.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:58 am

think wrote:it is these trols that do more harm to the innoscent mumineen. How can they be stopped? they are paid by the kothar.
I beg to differ. They can do no harm because, if you notice, when the going gets tough, they disappear like the proverbial "gadhe ke sar se sing". Moreover, people who come here seeking the truth already have doubts in their minds and they can easily see through the lame (and largely abusive) arguments that the "paid kotharis" have to offer.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:18 am

DisillusionedDB wrote:
think wrote:it is these trols that do more harm to the innoscent mumineen. How can they be stopped? they are paid by the kothar.
I beg to differ. They can do no harm because, if you notice, when the going gets tough, they disappear like the proverbial "gadhe ke sar se sing". Moreover, people who come here seeking the truth already have doubts in their minds and they can easily see through the lame (and largely abusive) arguments that the "paid kotharis" have to offer.
I also feel the members who are giving lame reasons are the kothar employee because these people had never shown concern to the wrong doing or injustice done to poor momin they only come to defend their masters.