CROSS MARRIAGES

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
salaar

CROSS MARRIAGES

Unread post by salaar » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:09 am

Today while i was sitting in the masjid i was observing the young kids playing around, i found them all more or less same average or weaker stature, pale wheatish skin color, i was wondering that due to repeated marriages within families are we draining our future generations with genetical problems like the parsis are facing today, problems of bend back bones and anemia, the limited exposure of our people to other groups confines our children abilities, lately ismailis converted a number of people from Hunza valley and Afghanistan who are unlike the gujrati ismailies beautiful, physically strong and fair skin color, with cross marriages their offspring would be physically more capable, in our case we are very rigid, we dont want to mix with other people and dont encourage others to come near us as a result bohra population could suffer from genetical problems, this aspect is not unimportant as i have seen bhaisahib families very keen to marry their children with yemenis and surtis who are often fair in color so that they can have children who would look better then their 'rayyiets' and rule them like kings.

Tahermakka

Re: CROSS MARRIAGES

Unread post by Tahermakka » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:07 am

did you married dark skin lady?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:37 pm

Salaar
Is your observation is about Royal Families or general Bohra population?

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:27 pm

General bohras, there is hardly any variation all with similar feature similar physique and similar attire.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:37 pm

Tahermakka where the color of my spouse comes into this topic, try to read and understand what is being said before making any comment. Kehtay hae shakal achi na ho tou insaan baat tou achi kar le aur aap ki tou jab baat itni achi hae tou Shakal kaisi hogi.

Spectator

Unread post by Spectator » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:48 pm

Bhai salaar I have also like you thought about the issue of genetic mixing within bohras. I watched a programme on Ashkenazi Jews and how they marry within themselves and don't even marry other Jews leading to a higher rate of genetic disorders. I could draw parallels with the Bohra community in that we don't really mix with other communities and perhaps in our future generations the genetic pool will decrease. The Jamaat in my city is a small one. Only a handful of people are married to non-bohras (my husband also being a non-bohra). I have also observed that we all look so uniform.

Tahermakka

Unread post by Tahermakka » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:45 am

salaar wrote:Tahermakka where the color of my spouse comes into this topic, try to read and understand what is being said before making any comment. Kehtay hae shakal achi na ho tou insaan baat tou achi kar le aur aap ki tou jab baat itni achi hae tou Shakal kaisi hogi.
mene isliye poocha because after reading your post it looks like you are stuck with some black african lookiing lady, and you are jeolous to see fair skin people.

but any ways it was my first thought to read your post, btw ALHUMDOLILLAH meri aur meri biwi and baccho ki shakal aur sirat ALLAH ke fazal se bahot acchi hain, aap apni fikr kare, aur agar sahi mein kisi black african ke saath fas gaye ho, to meri dua hain aap ko bhi koi acchi shakal wali mile. :wink:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:04 am

^
Did you know that Hazarat Bilal who used to call Adhan during the Prophet's time was an African American.
You are a racist and no wonder the learning came from the teaching you get in Sabak

Tahermakka

Unread post by Tahermakka » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:18 am

SBM wrote:^
Did you know that Hazarat Bilal who used to call Adhan during the Prophet's time was an African American.
You are a racist and no wonder the learning came from the teaching you get in Sabak
that was specific for salaar and not for hazrat bilaal, so please keep your shiity analogy to your self.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:44 am

Taher Bhai
There are many Dawoodi Bohras who are from Africa, Ethiopia-Nairobi-Kenya and many of them follow Muffadal Moula, Muffadal Moula has more Ziyaffats there then in Yemen. It is not good to make fun of Blacks, Black people do have good features too. They are also Allaha's creation.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:01 am

Tahermakka wrote:mene isliye poocha because after reading your post it looks like you are stuck with some black african lookiing lady, and you are jeolous to see fair skin people……but any ways it was my first thought to read your post, btw ALHUMDOLILLAH meri aur meri biwi and baccho ki shakal aur sirat ALLAH ke fazal se bahot acchi hain, aap apni fikr kare, aur agar sahi mein kisi black african ke saath fas gaye ho, to meri dua hain aap ko bhi koi acchi shakal wali mile. :wink:

Pity your thought flow !

Surprisingly, such thoughts are promoted by kothar, who equates being noorani with fair or light skinned ! such shallow idiots !

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:46 am

Tahermakka some people prove their level of stupidness the minute they open their mouth they dont have to work too hard on that isnt it :lol:

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:10 pm

abde53 wrote:Taher Bhai
There are many Dawoodi Bohras who are from Africa, Ethiopia-Nairobi-Kenya and many of them follow Muffadal Moula, Muffadal Moula has more Ziyaffats there then in Yemen. It is not good to make fun of Blacks. Black people do have good features too. They are also Allaha's creation.
Bro. abde53, you said “some of the black people do have good features”! Does that mean that in your opinion MOST blacks are not good looking (ugly)?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. We know Tahermecca is a racist bigot and is beyond redemption, but I believe you are a decent human being and I hope you will change your view of fair skinned vs. dark skinned people.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:25 pm

Canadian Bhai
I definitely did not mean that way, I agree we are all creation of Allaha and beauty is in the eyes of beholder. I will ask Admin to remove that sentence
Thank you

New

Unread post by New » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:11 pm

Admin bhai.

Please remove this thread. It has no positive contribution, is prejudicial and racist. None of any ones business whom I want to marry.

Tahermakka

Unread post by Tahermakka » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:12 pm

my best friend is Ugandan black and I don't have against blacks, but as I said it looked to me that salaar is jealous to fair skin people, so I was just asking a question.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:59 pm

Tahermakka you are a stupid fool if you cannot differentiate between genetic problem and racism. This whole topic was about inter marriages which could result in genetic defects and related problems whereas you jumped to black skin color and Africans, man there is no dearth of idiots in this world.