Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
New

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by New » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:09 pm

So what did Muffy say and in what language? Muffy said may be I will consider it when I have enough cash, as my hunting budget would not allow me. Here is a contest, how many says it is a "yes".+

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:59 am

Muffu said paise ki koi problems nahi hai..5 khokha, 10 kokha one of my sheikhs out of many khokhawalas can also pay you and get this title, but you know since those sheikhs do business on ground I am suitable since I have nothing to do in life except munching on ziafats and pass time in shikars for tafari..karo Mara baap nu su jay che

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:42 pm

"A just and equal social system free from exploitation"!

Sounds so ideal and utopian, but how are we going to reach this neverland?

We do know what we want, but know not how to get it;

We know our destination, but do not know the way!

We start on our journey,but fall by the wayside!

We begin hand in hand, but drop out one by one;

Gradually, little by little, our ideals become weak

like a depression losing its force before growing into a storm;

Our burning ideals become dying embers;

finally, we settle for being practical;

After all we cannot live all our life fighting

An enemy so mighty and powerful, and so ...evil.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:01 pm

My PMs to Haqniwaat, but doesn't seem to be able to reply me :(
Adam wrote:Subject: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics)
Hi.
Why do you post this link, when you know very well that Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (and KQ) went hunting very often.
Or is it because you don't agree with Syedna Burhanuddin's hunting either?
Adam wrote:Hi Haqniwaat,
Glad to see you active.

SOOOO.... It's been about a week now.
Please JUSTIFY YOUR above claims:
Adam wrote:It's been a week now.
Haqniwaat has been posting pics but not answering a single question.
Just to refresh his memory:
Please answer the following THREE questions:
1)

2)
[/size]

3)
GIVE ME ONE EXAMPLE for your following statement:
[/color]

About your latest comment:
haqniwaat wrote:Burhanuddin Mola ni mohabbat hote to koi waar Burhanuddin Mola na mazoon par laanat na parhte! Haji to Mola wafaat thaya ane be din pehle misaaq ma naam lai ne qasam khaada ane wafaat na ba'ad laanat! Wah, wah! Su deen ni maskhari kidi che aa la'een mufaddal ye!

It's not Deen ni Maskhari. It's the Fatemi Dawat belief.
What happened when Iblis didn't give Sajda? Did Allah say don't worry, i'll let be you because of your 1000s of years of Ibadat (that's more than being in the position for 50 years)?

No. Allah said "وان عليك اللعنة الى يوم الدين".
Upon you is "La'nat" till the day of Deen.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:48 pm

Adam
Still No reply to my questions about the treatment of Mehfuza Ben-Shabbir Bhinderwala and Mumin who was asked to resign from the Bank

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:41 pm

http://www.fatemidawat.com/resources/re ... -waaz.html

The above link contains letter sent by Shz QE and and Shz MS to SKQ TUS showing their deepest respect towards him. I have pasted some translations of the letters here.

--------------
In Indore on Ashura day Kakaji Saheb [Qutbuddin Mola] conducted the mourning and matam [on Imam Husain] with amazing fervour. It appeared to us servants just as if Taher Saifuddin Mola TUS was sitting amongst us delivering the sermon, and it appeared to us as if this is Burhanuddin Mola TUS delivering the sermon amongst us.

Whenever the people or we servants used to say to him that you deliver the sermons with amazing shaan, Kakaji Saheb [Qutbuddin Mola] would just say, “this is just because of the barakat of doa of Huzurala TUS [Syedna Taher Saifuddin] and Mazoon Maula TUS [Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin].

There is great eagerness among the believers, men and women, and also great zeal for tafadi/khidmat.
--------------

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:25 am

Here is your response.

In the latest Newsletter #42, the Qutbi Bohra's cited a letter written by Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS and Shehzada Qaid Johar BS in 1384H from Indore, where they submit a report to Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA in regards to Khuzaima Qutbuddin's waaz.

The Qutbi's try to highlight the reverence shown by these two Sahebs, in order to bolster their claim of an alleged Nass.

The tawado (humility) used in these letters is perfectly in accordance with True Fatemi Dawat Traditions. It also has absolutely nothing to do with Nass.

This topic has already been dealt with writers before me. Please view below:
http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... f-dawat-1/
http://believesyednaqutbuddin.com/2014/ ... f-dawat-2/

IF these letters are in fact legitimate letters and not some forged documents as the Qutbuddin's have done in the past, then:

Are they hinting that Shehzada Qaid Johar Bs and Syedna Mufaddal TUS were aware of the alleged Nass on KQ in 1384H, during the era of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA?
IF yes, then the Nass was not private without any witneses, as Khuzaima claims.
IF no, then it has nothing to do with Nass.

On the other hand, Khuzaima should appreciate the honest opinions of these two Sahebs when reporting to Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA.

Furthermore, this letter also proves that there was no "anti Qutbuddin" faction, or "jealousy" or "hatred" nor "animosity" between the Shehzadas for KQ. These are just figments of Khuzaima's delusional mind.

It's time for Mr Khuzaima and his clan to stop and smell the roses. They need to stop pretending that they are Mazloom and victims of history, when time and time again history has proven they are guilty of zulm and the true zaalims - ie putting the wrong thing in the wrong undeserving place.

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:54 am

Mazoon has great responsibility in dawat, but it looks like KQ was just interested to become dai and nothing less, I don't remember if he did some thing remarkable in last 25 years of his mazoonship, most of the time he was sitting in raudat tahera near his father grave, while he was suppose to go out and help momeenin and do some thing for them, this is the reason today no one recognize him or remember any thing from him.

he should have taken very active role in dawat long back, unfortunately now ship is sailed.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:20 am

Ya Hussain Brother either you are ignorant or have limited knowledge about SKQ saheb!
As far as i remember people go to him without salam covers or any prior appointment or doing special ziyafat for arzi! he was the only one who use to listen to people's arzi and give them solution free of cost and people use to flock to him without considering any amount or salaam to be handed over.
People were so attracted to his charisma that out of love they use to fold their hands and call out moula (not by force or pressure of ex-communication).
He has contributed maximum amount in the Qardan-e-hasana scheme which was initiated by SMB(RA), in fact even after maximum contribution he by the raza of SMB(RA) started his own scheme to help poor patients whether it be bohra or outsider (Zahara-Hasanat)
In his guidance the construction of Zari mubarak for Rasul Hussain took place.
He is the one who helped SMB (RA) get the honorary title from Al Azhar University.
His sabaqs are well known and SMB(RA) and STS(RA) would give raza to mumineen to attend his sabaqs which use to happen in Badri Mahal on every Thursday night.
He was tried his level hard to gel the progressive dawoodi bohras with the main fold, but unluckily Yusuf Najmuddin spoiled it!

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:24 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Ya Hussain Brother either you are ignorant or have limited knowledge about SKQ saheb!
As far as i remember people go to him without salam covers or any prior appointment or doing special ziyafat for arzi! he was the only one who use to listen to people's arzi and give them solution free of cost and people use to flock to him without considering any amount or salaam to be handed over.
People were so attracted to his charisma that out of love they use to fold their hands and call out moula (not by force or pressure of ex-communication).
He has contributed maximum amount in the Qardan-e-hasana scheme which was initiated by SMB(RA), in fact even after maximum contribution he by the raza of SMB(RA) started his own scheme to help poor patients whether it be bohra or outsider (Zahara-Hasanat)
He is the one who helped SMB (RA) get the honorary title from Al Azhar University.
His sabaqs are well known and SMB(RA) and STS(RA) would give raza to mumineen to attend his sabaqs which use to happen in Badri Mahal on every Thursday night.
He was tried his level hard to gel the progressive dawoodi bohras with the main fold, but unluckily Yusuf Najmuddin spoiled it!
wow looks like all those people really got good dai, so brother how many of those joined KQ dawat? he must be having thousands of followers isnt it?

have you already given misaaq to him? since he is all so good and loving ?

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:29 am

thousands are with him from heart, not by pressure of Misaaq, getting signatures and mentioning in waaz " KE TAMEY EHNA PASSEY NA CHALA JAJO EH JAADU KAREY CHE"
brother people have families, businesses and other social interaction, they have to make a sound decision before going ahead and i know a lot of people will turn towards fatemi dawat by neglecting the detractors!

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:31 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:thousands are with him from heart, not by pressure of Misaaq, getting signatures and mentioning in waaz " KE TAMEY EHNA PASSEY NA CHALA JAJO EH JAADU KAREY CHE"
brother people have families, businesses and other social interaction, they have to make a sound decision before going ahead and i know a lot of people will turn towards fatemi dawat by neglecting the detractors!
ok so wait a minute you telling me all those who will join him in future actually loves their social circle more than haq ni dawat?

since you know him well and all his good deeds have you already given misaaq to him?

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:49 am

My misaaq is Kalemat-u-shahada
I believe there is no god But Allah (SWT) i believe that Prophet Mohammed (SAW) is his last messenger and Imam Ali (AS) is the waliallah

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:02 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:My misaaq is Kalemat-u-shahada
I believe there is no god But Allah (SWT) i believe that Prophet Mohammed (SAW) is his last messenger and Imam Ali (AS) is the waliallah
that is for every muslim and shia, what about KQ misaaq and accepting his dawat? have you given your misaaq since he is really good dai as per your above claim?

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:53 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Ya Hussain Brother either you are ignorant or have limited knowledge about SKQ saheb!
It is well know how KQ got people stuck in business dealings and used to invest in them in return for interest. He was busy running his own court and bethak while all the time ignoring the Dai's Bethak. He was more interested in starting a scheme for himself rather than serving the existing qardan scheme. He unsuccessfully tried to imitate SMB RA during his lifetime and failed miserably.

The hatred that Khozemites have for SMB RA is bare to see and evident in you stating that KQ HELPED SMB get the Honorary title.... So full is KQ of himself that he now has the audacity to say he did ehsan on SMB!!!! NO never. SMB RA got awarded all titles, which were a privilege for the institutions that awarded them.

And now in 2014 it is clear as day that KQ had always been part of the dushman of Dawat i.e. PDB and others. No wonder now he has openly accepted them in his new cult.

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:33 am

Huzurala Tus meets Governor, gives 53 lakhs for J & K flood victims at Raj Bhavan, Mumbai on Monday 6th Oct.
Attachments
2014-11-30_15-34_Huzurala Tus meets Governor.jpg
2014-11-30_15-32_Huzurala Tus meets Governor.jpg

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:41 am

it is good if he gives money for charity.
but the question is whose money?
did he earn it?
at least KQ earns his own money.
not dependent on peoples money.
he cannot earn even 100 rs on his own.
he himself lives on other peoples money, so whats use of this charity ?

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:55 pm

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:it is good if he gives money for charity.
did he earn it?
it doesnt matters whos money he is giving in charity, question is why PDB forum members never publish this?

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:00 am

There is still no reply on listing out 10 qualities of MS as a Dai too.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:55 am

YaHussain wrote: it doesnt matters whos money he is giving in charity, question is why PDB forum members never publish this?
You just did.

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:16 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:it is good if he gives money for charity.
did he earn it?
The money is of the Dawoodi Bohra Community, SMS TUS gives money to charity as the spiritual leader of the Dawoodi Bohra community.
It is not us who sustains the Dai, it is the Dai who sustains us. this is the belief of the Dawoodi Bohra community.

Yes KQ does earn his money but by Haram. May be you need to ask him to stop taking interest and give him charity instead. The progressives can help as well on this forum, they can start a fund collection as charity for KQ on this forum.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:38 am

SMS money is also full of interest ---haraam
it is extorted by force ---more haraam.

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:12 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:SMS money is also full of interest ---haraam
You are putting a thomat on the Dawoodi Bohra community that their income is Haram.

It is a know fact that the most of the Khozemites business were based on haram products and haram financing . The only reason these people have sworn to KQ is because he is ok with their Haram income.

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:03 am

When syedna taher saifuddin was asked for account of baitulmall
syedna replyed when mumine pay zakat its like taking bath and removing maile from body. So why are you concerned abou maile of your body.
So you got its our hard earned money given in zakat is infact nazasat of our body .so keep bathing and purify yours sin by paying zakat

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:22 am

Universaldad wrote:
qutub_mamajiwala wrote:SMS money is also full of interest ---haraam
You are putting a thomat on the Dawoodi Bohra community that their income is Haram.

It is a know fact that the most of the Khozemites business were based on haram products and haram financing . The only reason these people have sworn to KQ is because he is ok with their Haram income.
i am not putting thomat on community, but on kothar.
anyone in this world of any religion, sect who does not earn his own money, but lives on other peoples money
is haraam ---simple logic.
as for KQ--for arguement, even if he earns money based on haraam products and haraam financing--as per you--it is still better than living off with other peoples money.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:36 am

Abdes are throwing accusations in the air without any logic or justification and in doing so, they are puncturing SMB and STS’s upbringing of SKQ. If SKQ lived off on interest money, that money must be coming from kothaari coffers. He was a mazoon employed by SMB. Kothari royals don’t need to work as they are taken care of by community money. However SKQ’s children educated themselves and are respectable faculty members in universities, while SMS and his family is roaming around on various Amil’s post looting the community dry.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:19 pm

Universaldad wrote:
And how do you "know" this "fact?" Did you check with their accountant if any of their income is interest based? The reason I can vouch for it NOT interest based is that I actually did look into their books once to verify that it was NOT interest based before I invested with them. I was impressed with the lengths they went to to make sure that their business was riba free. So much for your fact! I had posted this fact the first time I ever came on this forum and it was the first claim from your camp that I knew to be a lie. It has set me on a journey that has led me to discover the decency and truthfulness of Qutbuddin Moula TUS and his children. (DO NOT bring up the Qaim imam thing - it has been discussed ad nauseum and I am willing to allow the mistake. )

Look who is putting tohmat on whom about haram ni kamai! Are you even aware that is a big gunnah? It is very evident that you are [DELETED] because you have forgotten all morals, decency and teachings of our mawali tahereen in your hatred for one individual and his followers. You guys have really gone insane listening to the shouted-out bayans of [DELETED] who is consumed by hatred.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:23 pm

Indeed! MS would not know mehnat ni kamai or halal ni kamai if it slapped him in the face, did a little dance and shouted out "I am mehnat ni kamai! I am halal ni kamai!"

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:52 pm

Crater Lake wrote:Indeed! MS would not know mehnat ni kamai or halal ni kamai if it slapped him in the face, did a little dance and shouted out "I am mehnat ni kamai! I am halal ni kamai!"
You are truly a bitch.. And are getting very rude and insulting towards the leader and 53rd Dai of Dawoodi Bohras.

Khuda ni laanat on you and your kind. I dread to even think of the azaab you will suffer in this world and after.

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:55 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:
Universaldad wrote:
And how do you "know" this "fact?" Did you check with their accountant if any of their income is interest based? The reason I can vouch for it NOT interest based is that I actually did look into their books once to verify that it was NOT interest based before I invested with them. I was impressed with the lengths they went to to make sure that their business was riba free. So much for your fact! I had posted this fact the first time I ever came on this forum and it was the first claim from your camp that I knew to be a lie. It has set me on a journey that has led me to discover the decency and truthfulness of Qutbuddin Moula TUS and his children. (DO NOT bring up the Qaim imam thing - it has been discussed ad nauseum and I am willing to allow the mistake. )

Look who is putting tohmat on whom about haram ni kamai! Are you even aware that is a big gunnah? It is very evident that you are [DELETED] because you have forgotten all morals, decency and teachings of our mawali tahereen in your hatred for one individual and his followers. You guys have really gone insane listening to the shouted-out bayans of [DELETED] who is consumed by hatred.
Great... Here comes another KQ investor.. Oops i mean follower.. :twisted: