Ban dodgers and sock puppets

Report issues and problems regarding the Forum or troublesome members here. If you have suggestions and ideas on how we can improve this Forum/Website please let us know.
Biradar

Ban dodgers and sock puppets

Unread post by Biradar » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:23 pm

This is mainly for Admin:

It is clear that some people who are banned come back with a new ID. This should be disabled. I think it is possible to do a IP address ban, which disables multiple registration from the same IP.

Second, I suggest the Admin also ban the practice of "sock puppetting", i.e. a single person using multiple accounts to post here. This leads to confusion, as the same person may be using multiple accounts to bolster his points. Again, this can be done by tracking the IP address of the user.

Also, if user "lawgraduate" had been banned under a different ID before, he should be banned. It is important that these venomous people be exposed for their IDs and/or banned if they were banned before.

lawgraduate

Re: Ban dodgers and sock puppets

Unread post by lawgraduate » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:40 am

Frustration from Ismaili,Nizari and abdes of KQ and MS to ban me reminds of this shayri....

''Noor e HaQ shamme IlahI ko bujha sakTa haI kaun,
Jiska HamI Ho KhudA Usko MiTa Sakta haI kauN.''

Fanus bankar jiski hifaazat hawa kare, wo shamma kya bujhe, jise roshan khud khuda kare.

Sach kaa saamna karna sikhlo baccho, bhagne se kuch nahi honga. :wink: Quran aur sunnato se jawab dena sikho agar sacche ho apne aqide mein.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:53 am

btw this suggestion was already given long back to Admin, ban all members which has multiple IDS and operating with different IDS in the same time. :idea: :wink:

good news for you is I am leaving for Quebec today for a business project for few days, so you will get few days to breath, but I will come back and grab your and your fake agha maula neck once again. :arrow:

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:12 am

lawgraduate wrote:Frustration from Ismaili,Nizari and abdes of KQ and MS to ban me reminds of this shayri....

Fanus bankar jiski hifaazat hawa kare, wo shamma kya bujhe, jise roshan khud khuda kare.

Sach kaa saamna karna sikhlo baccho, bhagne se kuch nahi honga. :wink: Quran aur sunnato se jawab dena sikho agar sacche ho apne aqide mein.
Friend lawgraduate: before one refers to the Quran and Sunnah, one needs to learn how to be a human being first. The message of the Prophet is not for monkeys or baboons, but only for humans. Many, including you and your brethren welding the beheaders sword, don't yet have basic humanity. Judging from your language, you are not yet ready to understand the language of Islam. It is pointless arguing with you.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:15 am

Biradar wrote:
lawgraduate wrote:Frustration from Ismaili,Nizari and abdes of KQ and MS to ban me reminds of this shayri....

Friend lawgraduate: before one refers to the Quran and Sunnah, one needs to learn how to be a human being first. The message of the Prophet is not for monkeys or baboons, but only for humans. Many, including you and your brethren welding the beheaders sword, don't yet have basic humanity. Judging from your language, you are not yet ready to understand the language of Islam. It is pointless arguing with you.
which of my post is abusive to you? I asked few basic Questions on your KQ and MS ayyashi, just reply them and finish off the matter. fact is inability to reply those question is making you frustrated. but any ways kuffare macca was in same situation and they wanted to send Muhammed(s) in asylum and away from mecca.

your idols cant be defended because they are against basics of Islam, and since you cant defend them you are frustrated.

waiting for reply here

viewtopic.php?f=1&p=156161#p156161