Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
lawgraduate

Re: Bohra SMS Duniya - 2015

Unread post by lawgraduate » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:03 am

this fat chick is not innocent as I thought, this is kind of ulta chor kotwal ko daate, I dont know why this momeena bhen is even asking for forgiveness she has done nothing wrong.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:07 am

she says mari mazak banawi, but the fact is she was doing mazak of Imam Hussain matam.

she was more interested in her stupid mobile than the majlis itself.

its sad this momeena bhen went to ask forgiveness from such person.

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:45 am

She has a good defence. She received a message from the big shot. Said she was busy with the majlis and will return back the call afterwards.

Such happens very many times in this world of cell comunication.

Allah knows best.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:50 am

ponga bhori wrote:She has a good defence. She received a message from the big shot. Said she was busy with the majlis and will return back the call afterwards.

Such happens very many times in this world of cell comunication.

Allah knows best.
yes I heard that too, now I am wondering woh kon saa bhai sahab hain jo is bhen sahab ke har move pe eye rakhtaa hain, and even then what is more important matam or some bloody creepy pervert bhai sahab?

she says to the bhen that she just wanted to clear stuff, now if that was the case why did she recorded alll that? in reality she wants to show the world that finally she made momeena bhen kneel down to her.

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:16 am

lawgraduate wrote:
she says to the bhen that she just wanted to clear stuff, now if that was the case why did she recorded alll that? in reality she wants to show the world that finally she made momeena bhen kneel down to her.[/color]
Dear Lawgraduate,

This is the world of Bhoris and like in Hindu families everything is buried after a SORRY SORRY by the younger/subodinate having said it. The elder afterwards rectifies and life goes on. You must have observed many a times the bhori is taken back into the fold after a WRITTEN Maffy Nama fault or no fault. If not things become difficult, The same was with me. I did write the letter with another asking what for, pointing out that infact I was the person wronged. But no there was just verbal "Let go, Let go" talking about shawl covering etc, etc. But no SORRY from them. NOT that I was interested in it. For I knew the Saitan would never do that to any human. That is the power given to the Saitan by Allah Himself. Those who follow him (Saitan) will always have to bow down to him. Those who follow ALLAH and ALLAH alone will never be touched by him (Saitan). Alhamdolliah I refused to bow down. And I am very happy.

Believe in him even a wee bit, you will never win. Allah has given him the power over his followers until Kaiamaat when both he and his followers will burn in Hell fire.

So I advice you leave him/them alone you will never succeed . Thus is as written and thus shall it be.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:03 am

ponga bhori wrote:
lawgraduate wrote:
she says to the bhen that she just wanted to clear stuff, now if that was the case why did she recorded alll that? in reality she wants to show the world that finally she made momeena bhen kneel down to her.[/color]
Dear Lawgraduate,

This is the world of Bhoris and like in Hindu families everything is buried after a SORRY SORRY by the younger/subodinate having said it. The elder afterwards rectifies and life goes on. You must have observed many a times the bhori is taken back into the fold after a WRITTEN Maffy Nama fault or no fault. If not things become difficult, The same was with me. I did write the letter with another asking what for, pointing out that infact I was the person wronged. But no there was just verbal "Let go, Let go" talking about shawl covering etc, etc. But no SORRY from them. NOT that I was interested in it. For I knew the Saitan would never do that to any human. That is the power given to the Saitan by Allah Himself. Those who follow him (Saitan) will always have to bow down to him. Those who follow ALLAH and ALLAH alone will never be touched by him (Saitan). Alhamdolliah I refused to bow down. And I am very happy.

Believe in him even a wee bit, you will never win. Allah has given him the power over his followers until Kaiamaat when both he and his followers will burn in Hell fire.

So I advice you leave him/them alone you will never succeed . Thus is as written and thus shall it be.
Agree with each of your point...

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:48 pm

zinger wrote:Couple of queries:

1. is this woman the same one who was caught texting when the maatam was going on? the aamil's wife i mean?
2. how did they know the woman asking for forgivness is the one who uploaded the video? did someone do chugli on her?

3. where did this happen?
4. is there a version with the audio?

i will reserve the rest of my questions for others after i get answers to this
Audio version is both women being warm and fuzzy to each other for most part, both mutually apologizing, but then takes a twist and this woman sitting on couch on sujni starts lecturing woman on floor about "mey soo karti hoy, key maara ooper jhooti tohmaat .... etc.etc.. maara uuper bhi koy mohta sahebo baitha chey, ahno phone aayo"... And the rest of audio is pretty much the usual one upmanship, humiliating, patronizing experience.

I was mortified even watching this video --- would be terribly humiliated to even witness this live. This is a demonstration to show other women how humiliated they would be made to feel if they start confronting and speaking up. HOGWASH.

Anyway, woman on couch on sujni has advantage of power dynamics and higher postion to defend her actions...
Is there place for defense for the woman on floor, who is under the thumb and command of "mohta sahebo" sitting on sujni, commanding her and others oppressed, who never have a chance to defend their actions, and for whom the "JHOOTI TOHMAT" of attacking their faith is a matter of routine, upon which they base their daadaagiri by instilling fear by their manipulation...

Is there a voice for those women and men, sitting on the floor, looking up athe razaa na sahebs, to fairly and justly, defend any actions or accusations they are faced. I think not, and Zingerbhai, you might agree with that. don't know why the video cannot be saved or forwarded to others.

This woman on sujni should be awarded the nobel speak up prize...
ha ha -- unfortunately, most will scold her for speaking up, or scold her for apologizing; rather than applaud her courage. I for one, choose to applaud her initial courage. May we see more of those types of videos in the future - of women (and men speaking up) and displaying courage.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:21 pm

Forwarded as Received :-

Kyu pichhey pade ho kapdo ke
Hum ko Bohri nahi, insaan hi rehne do
Pehnaate kyu ho kafan marte waqt
Bohri hai to phir kurta/saya me hi dafna do
Mil jayenge bahut thikaane apni video dikhaane ke
Masjid ko to bus Khuda ka ghar hi rehne do
Nahi aati samajh me tumhare deen ki baatey
Hamey hamaari zubaan me Quran padhne do
Nahi aati hamey Ibaadat dikhaave ki
Ghar me hamaare sacchi Ibaadat karne do
Nahi manzoor Ibaadat Allah ki, to har Ghar me
Aapki Murti ki sthaapnaa karne do.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:41 am

The last line which says
"Aapki Murti ki sthaapnaa karne do"

This they had already enforced from last many decades in the form of PHOTO.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:34 pm

Forwarded as Received :

Em news aavi che ke 21 March court ni peshi che ane dawedaar khud witness bani ne aawse ane ek secret witness laawse.

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:44 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :

Em news aavi che ke 21 March court ni peshi che ane dawedaar khud witness bani ne aawse ane ek secret witness laawse.
Your father is coming as witness?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:13 pm

noor5253 wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :

Your father is coming as witness?
NO !! Its yours and your master's worst nightmare !! :lol:

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:56 pm

can some people in America shed some light on recent trip of SMS to USA. I saw the post from reporter and the pictures with his greand children. Other (hopefully factual) information would be good to know.

Was Quaid Johar BS also there to meet his grand children? Why was Malik BS in Houston and not in Los Angeles? Are the grandchildren with their fathers in India? Who all were with SMS on this trip? Did he do iffitah of all the masjid's in America?

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:14 pm

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:can some people in America shed some light on recent trip of SMS to USA. I saw the post from reporter and the pictures with his greand children. Other (hopefully factual) information would be good to know.

Was Quaid Johar BS also there to meet his grand children? Why was Malik BS in Houston and not in Los Angeles? Are the grandchildren with their fathers in India? Who all were with SMS on this trip? Did he do iffitah of all the masjid's in America?
The kids are back with the mothers. Malik bs was definitely not in California. Not sure if he was in Houston. Ms did not iftetah the masjid in South Jersey. It seems that his sole purpose was to come and get photographed with the children and mesmerize them with the pomp and show. I hope for the sake of the children that they are smarter than that.

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:21 pm

Reportedly There are 2 completely different sightings of MalikBs during SMS visit to USA. One is from a Houston localite that Malik bs was in Houston the entire time SMS was in Cal. The other story (unsure about source of circulation) is that he was in Kerbala during the same time, doing doa for SMS to do Moharrum in Houston this coming year.

Any comments about "WHY" he was here, not there, there not here, is purely conjecture. On the other hand His absence for SMS's historical California visit is a fact.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:24 pm

Dear gullible Bohras,

Muffy maula has a very Important news for all brain dead momins.

Chamcha: Pur josh matam karo aaney kan kholi ney bayan suno

Muffy mola ek Shaan thi Los Angeles aaya, Masjid ne waqaf kari and potani daulat wadhari. Then mola announced that he is not daulat na mola. Dushmano galat afwa chalaave chey. Sagla surprise thaya.
Maula said paisa nahi joita, transport aapo.
A mumin gave him his old Suzuki. Maula ni Nazar pari and Suzuki became Rolls Royce.
Mojeza ne Dekhi ney, sagla Bohra sajda ma pari gaya, Jeb si wallet pari gayo. Maula ni Nazar pari and Bijo mojezo thayo. Sagla wallet maula na takhat na neechay gayab thaya. Aa misal na Maula chey. Daulat na sahib chey and Mumin ney garib banavey chey.

After looting Maula quickly left before mumin sajda thi nikla and found their wallets missing.

Houston: you have a problem (next)

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:39 am

Fwded as received

EK AZEEM BUSHRA SHAHZADA AALIWAQAR QAID JOHAR BS EZZUDDIN YE HAMNAJ RAUDAT TAHERA MA DIRECT SUNAWI CHE. FARZANDO NA CASE MA AQA MOLA TUS NE FATEH MUBIN HAASIL THAI CHE. DAWEDAAR YE JE PAACHI APPEAL KIDI HATI ENE COURT YE OUTRIGHT REJECT KIDI CHE. MOLANA TUS YE IRAADO FARMAAYO CHE KE FARZANDO NE LAI NE KARBALA MOALLA ZYARAT WAASTE PADHARE. INSHALLAH. SAGLA NE AA MASARRAT NI KHABAR POHCHAWJO. MOLA MOLA MUFADDAL MOLA

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:06 pm

A Bohra girl of 14 was sexually assaulted last Friday by a BJP corporator in Mira Road, Thane. The kid lives with her mother and 2 younger siblings while her father is away working in the gulf.

They are the only Muslim family living in that building and the girl was, as it seems clearly targeted for being a Muslim.

Initially her complain was not taken by the Mira Road police station, but intervention by Sena and Congress workers got her file an FIR against the corporator.

BUT IMMEDIATELY A CALL FROM OUR JAMAAT OFFICE ASKED HER TO TAKE BACK THE CASE.

A few hours later they told the family that they will support the family and get an apology from the rapist corporator... etc. But later they were back on their words and asked her to unconditionally take back the case as Jamaat cannot be in the bad books of the standing BJP MLA whose man the corporator is ! The Jamaat wants to get some official work for the Masjid done by the standing BJP MLA and hence they want the victim to take back the case while police are advising that they have a strong case against the molester and they should not take it back.

Now the big question is, should Jamaat be standing with the BJP or our own child ?? In such cases are we and our women to be protected by the Jamaat or our women's modesty sacrificed for building Masjid and Mawaid ?? Should it not be with all the powers we wield that we protect our 14 year old girl and set an example for others that we wont have it any other way or we let them have their way with our little girls and women to build up Masjids.....

Is it just because building a Masjid will raise more funds for those higher ups there and hence we can compromise the modesty of our little ones....

Quite confused.... Are we really considered to be the people Burhanuddin Mola promised to protect against all odds..... they say they will save us from hell..... but here they cant save from a filthy little politician !!!

Confused and shamed !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:25 pm

Mola Coimbatore nahi, Karachi jaao.
Bhole Bhaale ghayal mumin par marham lagaao.
Mola Coimbatore nahi Karachi jaao.

Kehne ko bhi ek Mojiza dikhao,
Hadiyat bohat di ab kuch paisa bhi de aao.

Marne wale mumin ke janaaze pe ho aao,

Bina Ziyafat safar hoti hai ye bharosa dikhao,
Masjid e Alishaan waqf karne se pehle,
Ek lahu luhaan Masjid ki khabar ko jaao.

Ziyafat hoti rahegi, Hadiyat bikti rahegi,
Sirf ek baar ghayal mumino ke liye apni Daulat lutaao.

alam

Unread post by alam » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:34 am

Who are these "Jamaat Office" people adding insult to injury, further traumatizing the family and the minor child, by asking them to shut up, keep quiet, and go on. What masjid and what community, when the innocent cannot speak up and seek justice for the atrocities committed. Have the people acting as "Jamaat representatives" truly lost it? SHame shame shame on those who did this.

This action by the Jamaat is a blatant disregard for the concerns of the victim and her family, and blanket exoneration of the crime committed. The people involved in this action(in the name of Jamaat, Masjid committee etc) have just committed a heinous crime against humanity - it is just as inhuman as the crime perpetrated by the BJP corporator of Mira Road. . They are providing institutional support to criminals to get away with molestation. What an outrage.

The 14 year old child is in need of healing and support. In a crime of this sort, seeking justice and pressing charges is the first and major important step in her recovery. The family needs support from our Bohra community. If the Jamaat people cannot offer support, the least they can do is shut up, sit quiet and go on with their own business without interfering with someone else's effort to recover and seek justice.
ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :-

A Bohra girl of 14 was sexually assaulted last Friday by a BJP corporator in Mira Road, Thane. The kid lives with her mother and 2 younger siblings while her father is away working in the gulf.

They are the only Muslim family living in that building and the girl was, as it seems clearly targeted for being a Muslim.

Initially her complain was not taken by the Mira Road police station, but intervention by Sena and Congress workers got her file an FIR against the corporator.

A few hours later they told the family that they will support the family and get an apology from the rapist corporator... etc. But later they were back on their words and asked her to unconditionally take back the case as Jamaat cannot be in the bad books of the standing BJP MLA whose man the corporator is ! The Jamaat wants to get some official work for the Masjid done by the standing BJP MLA and hence they want the victim to take back the case while police are advising that they have a strong case against the molester and they should not take it back.

Now the big question is, should Jamaat be standing with the BJP or our own child ?? In such cases are we and our women to be protected by the Jamaat or our women's modesty sacrificed for building Masjid and Mawaid ?? Should it not be with all the powers we wield that we protect our 14 year old girl and set an example for others that we wont have it any other way or we let them have their way with our little girls and women to build up Masjids.....

Is it just because building a Masjid will raise more funds for those higher ups there and hence we can compromise the modesty of our little ones....

Quite confused.... Are we really considered to be the people Burhanuddin Mola promised to protect against all odds..... they say they will save us from hell..... but here they cant save from a filthy little politician !!!

Confused and shamed !!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:53 am

These people have become blinded with the money and fame of this material world, all this is temporary, remember how are previous duats lived, they use to take loans from commoners that too on interest. Days are not far when these royal untouchable Qasre-Aali empire will come crumbling down and they will be facing the same situation what their ancestors faced.

This case is a beginning for disaster recipe, if they do not support this kid and put the culprit behind the bars, they will face a cruel opposition from majority of people.

I would request all the people living in India, including myself stand up for this case, we could fight these rapist easily. We could have a peace march and help this kid get justice as our Qasre Aali and kothari have become Impotent (napunsak). if we do not do anything days are not far that our community will have several nibharya case.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:34 am

This is terrible news. A rape victim is traded for political goodwill. Shame on the Jamaat office. When will abdes realise they are worthless in the sayednas eyes.

just imagine how they moved heaven and earth to claim their grand children but a commoners child's honour is tradeable
ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :-

Confused and shamed !!

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:37 am

There is nothing about this case online. No news at all. I am sure if political parties get involved especially in such sensitive case, there would be media coverage for sure. There seem to be no news of this incident. I also tried asking my contacts in Mira Road and they also were unaware of any such case. I would suggest to people who are jumping in their seats on this incident to please confirm such news before going full throttle on blame game!
Ozdundee wrote:This is terrible news. A rape victim is traded for political goodwill. Shame on the Jamaat office. When will abdes realise they are worthless in the sayednas eyes.

just imagine how they moved heaven and earth to claim their grand children but a commoners child's honour is tradeable

alam

Unread post by alam » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:08 am

Dawedaar
One should wonder how you would find news of it if the news is already suppressed and the victims have been forced to keep quiet.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:16 pm

AATISHBAAZI
AATISHBAAZI
AATISHBAAZI

Salam-e-Jameel,

Fateh mubin ane KUN Safar Mubarak.

Mufaddal Mola tus ne apan sagla gulaamo ne Mubarak ane Mohanna karjo.

Aaje raate 9:53 pm per BGI ye "Aatishbaazi on whatsapp" organise kidhi che ehma apan sagla muhibbeen, Mufaddal Mola tus ni Fateh Mubeen ane Kun Safar ni khushi maa apna apna whatsup group maa AATISHBAAZI kari ane ghar na logo, Mola tus ne Mubarakbadi aapi ne apni khushi nu izhaar karise.

Maximum Muhibbeen aa Aatishbaazi na program ma shaamil thaai ye waaste aap apna friends and family groups ma share kariye.

9:53 pm nu reminder mukjo please.

9:53 pm par aa misal message post karisu apan sagla Insha Allah.

Mola Mola
Mufaddal Mola

Mola Mubarak
Mola Mubarak.

SUCH STUPIDITY OF FIREWORKS AT 9:53 PM INDIAN TIME.... POOR SUFFERS IN KARACHI.... FAMILY SUFFERS ETC. BUT DEAF AND IGNORED... AFSOS !!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:36 pm

It is so strange that this is the same person who banned all the Mumineen from the Social groups on internet and now asking same people to use Whatsup to show the support
Hypocrisy at its peak

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:34 am

How many cases go un reported ?

http://www.eastasiaforum.org/2015/03/24 ... -in-india/
dawedaar wrote:There is nothing about this case online. No news at all. I am sure if political parties get involved especially in such sensitive case, there would be media coverage for sure. There seem to be no news of this incident. I also tried asking my contacts in Mira Road and they also were unaware of any such case. I would suggest to people who are jumping in their seats on this incident to please confirm such news before going full throttle on blame game!
Ozdundee wrote:This is terrible news. A rape victim is traded for political goodwill. Shame on the Jamaat office. When will abdes realise they are worthless in the sayednas eyes.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:30 pm

Got message that the incident was true but that the news that aamil and jamat forced the victim to withdraw the case was false. Don't know how true is this too!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:32 pm

This incident was reported in Urdu Daily Inquilaab on Tuesday March 24 edition but did not provide more information except that Corporator is absconding

summer123

Unread post by summer123 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:48 pm

Forwarded AS Received
IMG-20150324-WA0016.jpg
Aqua maula tus ne BWA ye 110 full ginis araz kidi. Maula Ghana khush thaya ne farmayu ke aa to ghanu kehwai. Umaima bs ye araz kidi ke maula ghanu waajib chhe aap kabool farmawo ne doa farmavo. Maula tus ye saglaa waaste doa farmavi chhe. Mubarak sagla je shaami thaya. Ne apne waramwar maula ni ziyafat naseeb thai. Ameen