month of rajab mubarak

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
think

month of rajab mubarak

Unread post by think » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:19 pm

This is the month of the real not the fake mola Ali. Mubarak to all freedom loving soldiers of the reform movement and may Allah always lead you towards the path of truth without being hoodwinked by the con artists of the bohri religion.
i.e. the muffy mafia

seeker110

Re: month of rajab mubarak

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:39 am

The chest thumping not matam should stop after every faraz. It is making a mockery of prayers.

Miss recitation of Sura e Yasin after namaz .

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:56 am

seeker110 wrote:The chest thumping not matam should stop after every faraz. It is making a mockery of prayers.

Miss recitation of Sura e Yasin after namaz .
this kind of wahabia mentality wont lead you any where, no one restricts you from reciting surah yasin, but do not do mockery of matam e Hussain(A).

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:13 am

Lawgraduate - you make mockery of matam of Imam Hussain by doing it after every farz, and that too sitting in masjid which is only for prayers to Allah.
Performing maatam in masjid is mockery of namaaz according to me.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:56 pm

Zeal wrote:Lawgraduate - you make mockery of matam of Imam Hussain by doing it after every farz, and that too sitting in masjid which is only for prayers to Allah.
who are you?

maulvi,sheikh,ulema,allama,pir,murshid,mujtadid?

why is your opinion important?

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:58 pm

The biggest mockery of matam is done by none other that Malekul Ashtar Bs... Bohras do matam at thr drop of a hat.... especially when they get didaar of the bohra god!
Zeal wrote:Lawgraduate - you make mockery of matam of Imam Hussain by doing it after every farz, and that too sitting in masjid which is only for prayers to Allah.

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:20 am

who are you?

maulvi,sheikh,ulema,allama,pir,murshid,mujtadid?

why is your opinion important
Bro lawgraduate,
your maulvi, sheikh has only prescribed maatam in this fashion, so I am none of them,

If you want to really mourn karbala sacrifice.....you gather in a place other than masjid(only in Muharram) and do maatam, but remember to understand Imam Husain's sacrifice, not just do maatam, drink sabeel and think you have done great sawaab nu kaam.