Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

Unread post by zinger » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:58 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
zinger wrote:Moiz bhai,

i do not remember Burhanuddin Maula's riwayat which you mentioned, but im sure it is true--------that is what i mean by having the luxury of keeping an open mind
)
You can easily make out from all my previous posts to you and to others on this Forum that i do not believe in DMBS, but i do believe in Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin(RA). ---------------------------------------------To answer your question, "what side of the fence are you on? are you a devout Dawoodi Bohra or are you openly a Reformist Bohra?"..
My answer is "I am born a Dawoodi Bohra and my aim is to be a better mumin"

Moulana ALi is called Amirul-Mumineen and NOT Amirul-Dawoodi Bohra nor Amirul-Abde

DMBS = Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
YN = Yusuf Najmuddin (father in law of DMBS)
(Moderator's Note: We have deleted same repetitive quotes to save space and make it easy to read counter points but left few sentences for reference)

my question to you was hypothetical. in many ways you and i sail in the same boat, which i was i said that you have no right to pass judgement on my beliefs

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:00 am

Bohra spring wrote:zinger
There is difference. ..I said abdes are not as devoted as previously. ..while you claimed a refromist was non bohra. ..see the difference in your so called authority

you ask a question that has been answered previously. ..open minded who does not ignore injustice and cares ! you might think we should run away from your cult so you can conline your deviati on. ..if Allah did not leave the Pharoah and his cow worshipers and had to send Reformer ...would we minute slaves of Islam just seat and watch your path to .....
FYI, the reformist that you refer to is not even a reformist. and he has by his own admission denied being part of the Dawoodi Bohra community, so im not passing judgement, but you certainly are

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:43 am

Aa Dawat ma ghani Adawat chey.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:11 am

SBM wrote:Zinger
Atlest I am not a hypocrite like you who takes Misaq of SMS and sings praises of SKQ. putting two legs in two different boats.
Oh wow, i dont know how i missed this post.

Bhai SBM, yes, i have agreed in the past i am a hypocrite. i have taken the misaq of Mufaddal Maula but if i find something wrong in what he does, i will speak out on it

coming to the second part of your post now, Show me EVEN ONE SINGLE POST where i have sung praises of ex-Mazun Maula. EVEN ONE SINGLE POST AND I WILL ACCEPT THAT I HAVE BOTH FEET IN BOTH BOATS.

i have a high amount of regard for ex-Mazun Maula for having had the strength of conviction to get out of his comfort zone and speak up for his rights but do not think that that means i am singing his praises. while i have an enormous amount of respect for him and think highly of him, i dont think he is able to prove nuss on him... YET. as of now, Mufaddal Maula has proof, ambigous and tenuous as it may seem, that nuss has been done on him

now, im throwing the challenge back at you. Show me EVEN ONE SINGLE POST where i have sung praises of ex-Mazun Maula.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:59 am

^
Zinger
While I admire you bold being about HYPOCRITE but you should read the Ayah in Quran about Hypocrites.
I do not know about your state of mind regarding SKQ and SMS. you say you admire SKQ and disagree with SMS despite taking his Misaq, to me or any normal human person admiring one is singing the praise.I have not seen any post admiring any of the SMS's work from you ( may be you did) but I do not recall.
Let me ask you a simple question, why are you in this state of mind, if your answer is family and friends then you should take lesson from Taizoon Shakir, who gave up his comfortable life in Saify Mahal, his father disowned him, he has been heaped with laanats from his own blood relatives but he stood up to his conviction and still going thru a difficult adjustment with split family but still sticking to his PRINCIPLES. Yes life can be difficult but NOT NEGOTIATING ON YOUR PRINCIPLES is more important. Think about it. You do Maatam of Imam Hussain all the time because he gave up his life and family for the principles and did not cow in, if he would have compromised like SMS and his Goons are doing with NaMo then he and his family would have enjoyed a princely life (which is currently enjoyed by Kothari Goons at the expense of Imam Hussain)
As far as me being not a Dawoodi Bohra. Please tell me who is the right Dawoodi Bohra in the current situation, till Justice Patel decides no one is true Dawoodi Bohra, just having an e-jamaat card ( which incidentally I still have it) and going to Markaz to pay Wajebaats and singing GHANOO JIVO GHANOO JIVO makes you a Dawoodi Bohra then touche....
I donot mean to double down on you but needed to make certain things clear. Let us pray, Allah can guide us to right path during this holy month of Ramadan and specially during these last Faazil Nights. I will remember you and everyone else on this forum in my prayers and I hope you do the same for me too.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:31 am

Bhai SBM, my replies are in upper case and in bold in your own post
SBM wrote:^
Zinger
While I admire you bold being about HYPOCRITE but you should read the Ayah in Quran about Hypocrites. YES, I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM. WHAT CAN I SAY, I WILL TAKE MY CHANCES
I do not know about your state of mind regarding SKQ and SMS. you say you admire SKQ and disagree with SMS despite taking his Misaq, to me or any normal human person admiring one is singing the praise.I have not seen any post admiring any of the SMS's work from you ( may be you did) but I do not recall. WILL HAVE TO DISAGREE. HAVING RESPECT IS NOT THE SAME AS SINGING PRAISE. I HAVE RESPECT FOR YOU AND HUMSAFAR AND PORUS, BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN I SING YOUR PRAISES.
Let me ask you a simple question, why are you in this state of mind, if your answer is family and friends then you should take lesson from Taizoon Shakir, who gave up his comfortable life in Saify Mahal, his father disowned him, he has been heaped with laanats from his own blood relatives but he stood up to his conviction and still going thru a difficult adjustment with split family but still sticking to his PRINCIPLES. Yes life can be difficult but NOT NEGOTIATING ON YOUR PRINCIPLES is more important. Think about it. You do Maatam of Imam Hussain all the time because he gave up his life and family for the principles and did not cow in, if he would have compromised like SMS and his Goons are doing with NaMo then he and his family would have enjoyed a princely life (which is currently enjoyed by Kothari Goons at the expense of Imam Hussain) AGREED. WHICH IS WHY I SAID I AM A HYPOCRITE, I DONT HAVE THE POWER OF CONVICTION THAT THEY HAVE. YES I AM WEAK. PUT IT DOWN TO YEARS OF CONDITIONING IF NOTHING ELSE
As far as me being not a Dawoodi Bohra. Please tell me who is the right Dawoodi Bohra in the current situation, till Justice Patel decides no one is true Dawoodi Bohra, just having an e-jamaat card ( which incidentally I still have it) and going to Markaz to pay Wajebaats and singing GHANOO JIVO GHANOO JIVO makes you a Dawoodi Bohra then touche.... TOUCHE
I donot mean to double down on you but needed to make certain things clear. Let us pray, Allah can guide us to right path during this holy month of Ramadan and specially during these last Faazil Nights. I will remember you and everyone else on this forum in my prayers and I hope you do the same for me too. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO ILL WILL AT A PERSONAL LEVEL AGAINST ANYONE ON THIS FORUM. I HAVE ALWAYS TOLD YOU THAT WHILE WE MAY HAVE DISAGREEMENTS, I HOLD EVERYONE (WELL ALMOST EVERYONE) IN ESTEEM AND REGARD HERE

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:21 pm

Forwarded Message
Current charge for Tiffin in Chennai is Rs. 5,000 per month plus Rs. 750 delivery charge. So Rs. 5,750. And you are supposed to pay three months' subscription in advance.
So a middle income family has to shell out close to 18000 bucks in one shot. Which works out to more than 200 rs per tiffin.
This food is good enough for only one time meal.
Tiffin is not delivered in Ramzan Moharram.
So 40 days out. Every month will have 2 days for some Salgirah or Urus. So another 24 days. Totally 64 days meaning 2 months.
Sunday no tiffin. So approx. 40 more days out.
Now let's see the rough numbers
1200 tiffins x Rs.5800 per month
7000000 x 12 = Rs. 8.4 crores .
In Chennai, alone you have a hotel business worth 8.4 crores. When u multiply this with the FMB centers in the world, the figure won't fit your calculator. Yes, Mola's vision is there.
Vision of a booming multibillion-dollar food industry. BTW apart from Rs. 5,800 per tiffin the committee members go around the Bohra shops to get donations. They ask the businessmen to sponsor one day's 1200 tiffin which works out to 1.25 lakhs. Mola na Jaman ma shamil thao. Barakat hasil thaase.
Is there any hotel in Chennai, which gets 1,200 customers of Rs. 300 each per day? Mola's canteen has done it.

Mola mola Muffadal Mola...

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:34 pm

Fmb is a success, complains or no complains they have made it huge with this business innovation.

I dont know who the real mastermind or entrepeneur is behind this great mega idea.

I should say there are some real think tanks in kothar and Qasre aali who dish out brilliant ideas for spiritual business.

INDEED THIS IS BOHRAS SOUL FOOD INDUSTRY NOW

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:42 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:I dont know who the real mastermind or entrepeneur is behind this great mega idea
Its a marketing team led by a Professor of Sydhenam College, Mumbai who is on monthly remuneration.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:44 pm

IS SHE LEARNING MATAM FROM THE DAI-AL-AJAL ?? :lol: :lol:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:49 pm

TENSION DUUR THAI GAYU ! MOLA APNA SHEHAR MA NAHI PADHAARE, CHALO KHUSHI MANAAVO !! :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQUKS7s ... e=youtu.be

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:02 pm

MILAD LOGO FOR MUFFY

new_james

Unread post by new_james » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:15 am

Qaid ezzudin was at the start of the lanaat jamaat, praying it openly in azad maidan and became the center of all activities, to such an extent that he diminished the all powerful ali kalimuddin. this was all to get browny points. in the london nass he was not a witness in the hospital, though he was 10 mins away. smart person, this way he avoids getting called on the stand. and his three little brothers become bali ka bakra. now that ms is taking financial power out of ezzudin hand, what is his role.

will ezudin prove his loyalty by volunteering to testify??

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:43 am

With all the pomp SMS is doing may be part of the poetry which Sahir Ludhyanvi wrote for Ghalib mirrors the feeling

Yeh jashn ye hungaame dilchasp khilone haiN
Kuchh logo-n ki khuwahish hai kuchh log bahel jaaye-n

Jo vaada-e-farda par ab tal nahin sakte hain
Mumkin hai keh kuchh arsa is jashn pe tal jaayen

Yeh jashn mubarak ho par yeh bhi sadaqat hai
Hum log haqeeqat ke ehsaas se a'ari hai

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:39 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:IS SHE LEARNING MATAM FROM THE DAI-AL-AJAL ?? :lol: :lol:

Helllooo!!!
What am i seeing here?....isn't he the same person who in(famously) said "Hubbun Nisa'a" affection for women is root cause of all evil ,and went on saying something like
"when a mumina does not wear ridah and then mumin and other outcaste men see them...how inappropriate it is..su su thay jaay".....and what not

But does not that same apply to him also? ..
Why is he giving an audience ,and that too smiling when (what seems to be an outcaste woman) approched him without covering her head ...what double standard by DMBS

obviously i dont expect her to wear ridah , but atleast his chamchas should have asked her to approach him after covering her head..
An Absolute Impostor parading as Dai

DMBS = Dawedaar Mufuddal Bhai Saheb

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:51 am

No he is teaching mumin log what is tej nigah......

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:02 am

Who is she? Where is this picture taken and on context she approached him so closely when his own herd is pushed away.

think

Unread post by think » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:33 am

WHO IS THIS LADY

y-kuc

Unread post by y-kuc » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:09 am

SBM wrote:Who is she? Where is this picture taken and on context she approached him so closely when his own herd is pushed away.
Looks like the T2 Departure lounge. Any one else thinks so?
I very well remember it has seats like the one in the pic.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:54 am

y-kuc wrote:
SBM wrote:Who is she? Where is this picture taken and on context she approached him so closely when his own herd is pushed away.
Looks like the T2 Departure lounge. Any one else thinks so?
I very well remember it has seats like the one in the pic.
If this lady had been better informed about his mysogynistic views, she would have taken the opportunity of being this close and given him a tight one across his face.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:57 pm

ROTFLMAO. They are displaying a copyright message on the screen. Copyright of this video and bayan belongs to Aljamea tus saifiya. Etc etc

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:32 pm

ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER OF MUFFY POLICE (BURHANI GUARDS) !! :lol: :lol:

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:48 pm

He forgot to button his pocket , That is Article 15 in my book. You don't disgrace the uniform. 80 lashes with a wet noodle.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:38 pm

MUFFY CAKE CUTTING CEREMONY AT VARIOUS MASJIDS DURING LAILATUL QADR !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:23 pm

DECORATION IN SAIFEE MAHAL ON MUFFY'S SO CALLED BIRTHDAY DURING LAILATUL QADR

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:26 pm

ABDE ZOMBIES MADE FMB TIFFIN SHAPE CAKE IN BHILWARA ON MUFFY'S BIRTHDAY

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:22 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Image
This picture is very interesting. In one pan of the balance is written "Mohabaat" (Love) and in the other a bunch of gold bars. Apparently, the message is that love is heavier than gold. Given the backward mindset of the Iblisi Toli, this probably is a hint to give more and more and more as gold is so much cheaper than love. Of course, the irony that Muffi and his family have lived their whole life for amassing gold and wealth is lost on the Abdes.

thesource

Unread post by thesource » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:55 am

Received this now on muffys birthday.
Attachments
IMG-20150710-WA0002.jpg

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:02 pm

Decoration at Mazar-e-Najmi for Milad Aqa Maula (T.U.S.) Ujjain

22nd Ramadan, 1436