Why Bohras are converting into Shia or Sunnis ?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:12 pm

Rasulullah(sa), Moula Ali, and Ahl al Bait were simple and modest but these Dawoodi Dai 51 – 52 – 53 are found of luxury. Rasulullah(sa) and his Ahl al Bait despite being master had never been greedy of wealth and power. They practiced what they preached. Their lives, both private and public, are an excellent example of simplicity, modesty and honesty. All recorded words and actions show that they were symbol of gentleness, kindness, humility, and had excellent characters. They were the most modest, without pride.
Their sermons were not long but most eloquent without prolongation of their speech. Almost all of their Ashaab in the early days were simple and high characters, as they were the champions of the downtrodden and the defenders of the deprived masses. So modest was the Nabi and his Ahl al Bait that they hated to see people rising to their feet when they entered an assembly. And on entering they used to sit at the nearest vacant spot, so that Ashaab might not think that they were sporting an air of superiority over them. If some man shook hands with Nabi and Ali, they would not unclasp his hand till the other did it first. This is how Nabi and his Wasi taught us best of morals and excellent manners. By living a simple and ordinary life and treating everybody alike with courtesy and respect, they were able to spread the light of Islam. Their immaculate personalities and lofty characters, coupled with their honesty and wisdom, attracted multitudes of people towards truth and justice.
Ali ibn Abi Talib and Ahl al Bait followed the Nabi vigorously, and lived a life of utmost simplicity and modesty.

But the last two Dai and the present disputed Dai, who call themselves Mumlooke-Ale-Mohammad, Dai of Ali, Dai of Husain and now Dai of Allah, spend their lives in splendid palaces around the world spread over acres of land, fleet of luxurious cars, royal kitchen, army of servants – so called Khidmat Guzars, .. Dai calls himself Sultan of Bohra and his children as Shehzadas and Shehzadis and his family as "Royal Family". He forgot that it was Muawiyyah who was founder of monarchy in Islam. The Dai and his family spending lives in luxury and take pleasure like Nimrud, Shaddad, Haman, Firoon and Muawiyyah. They enjoy delicious fests daily and that too at the expense of community funds.
These Dai are symbol of pure arrogance and in reality they are worst then Umayyads and Abbasids. Their administration is true copy of Yazidi system. These Dai have introduced Bidaat and it was Taher Saifuddin Saheb who diverted Dawoodi Bohra community from Islam of Ali to Hindu practices. It is confirmed that Dawoodi Bohras are neither Muslims nor Shia of Ahl al Bait. The mission of the current Dai is only extorting money as much as possible from his followers. The Dai is fully corrupt and promoting corruption culture. This Dai is like his father and grandfather neither contribute in reality nor allow any Bohra to run Trust for the welfare of the community and humanity at large.

It is useless to hope for any spiritual profit from him. Dai has converted Bohras in to Mushrik. "Iblis" was an angel; but when he committed sin, he became Shaitan.
Kab Jagegee Sutee Hoee Qaum ?

Kaka Akela

Re: Why Bohras are converting into Shia or Sunnis ?

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:07 pm

Why Jagofy????

There is so much in "to sleep", as you can dream f beautiful young and naked women and get Nocturnal Emissions. while awake you see the naked reality. people of this religion has been given Opium in small doses for last 100 years by the last 3 dais. Now the whole community is sleeping peacefully dreaming of their hands in the hands of the dai going straight to jaanat. this is the same concept created by our clergy, like Christians just believe in Christ since he bore everyone's sins, now every believer will go to heavan.
Our whole religion has been turned on its head now. everything has already been turned to focus on dai. Darees that was for syedna Hatim is now more for 51 and 52. Any shahadat bayaan of Panjatan is turned into bayaan of 51 & 52. Even Imam Husain's shahdat is stopped at the very last moment to drill into you that Imam Husain's doa in sajda will not be of any use to you if you don't love 51 & 52. This community is gone bonkers and is in deep coma and nobody is awake enough to hear anyone telling to Jago, arrey bhai Jago, they will never as they are not hearing you and dreaming of sex with 72 houries. No thanks, please don't wake up anybody.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:54 pm

To convert is to change from one character, type, or purpose to another. Our bodies convert food into energy. We can convert inches to centimeters, pounds to kilograms, and dollars to euros. Our hearts, I am afraid to say, cannot undergo similar conversions. And here I am talking of myself. Many will beg to differ and that is fair. Please let us hear you.

Having lived to my present age of 76 years how fondly do I remember my childhood in Kenya where our community was the pillar of most of our activities. From my 'Mishaak, - yes, the original Mishaak, to attending Madrassa where I was taught to read the Quran, learn Namaaz, getting married, having children and so on to until about 35 years ago was an experience that has now receded beyond recognition. I can recall so vividly the longing for Muharram and Ramadan. The awe of attending Leile-tul-Qadr, the pride of doing Eid salaam to the local Aamil, to serve food at Jamans, going to Masjid for prayers, are pleasant memories. As a proud Bohra then and what I am now has undergone a 180 degree change. I now perform Namaaz at home, listen to Waez on Shia TV, pray Jumaa Namaaz and attend burial ceremonies with Sunnis and Shias. I hark back to the good old days of being a Bohra. The warm feeling of doing Takarrub (sans hate jodvu), reciting Tahiyaat, doing Tasbeeh, etc. amidst Sunni and Shia congregations is ecstatic. That is the REAL Bohraism of old I know and of which I am so proud. Not what is being charaded these days.

This and other forums are replete with umpteen examples of coercion, imposition of unfair and ever-increasing taxes, etc. Yet, conversion is not an option for most.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:51 pm

Mkenya wrote:To convert is to change from one character, type, or purpose to another. Our bodies convert food into energy. We can convert inches to centimeters, pounds to kilograms, and dollars to euros. Our hearts, I am afraid to say, cannot undergo similar conversions. And here I am talking of myself. Many will beg to differ and that is fair. Please let us hear you.

Having lived to my present age of 76 years how fondly do I remember my childhood in Kenya where our community was the pillar of most of our activities. From my 'Mishaak, - yes, the original Mishaak, to attending Madrassa where I was taught to read the Quran, learn Namaaz, getting married, having children and so on to until about 35 years ago was an experience that has now receded beyond recognition. I can recall so vividly the longing for Muharram and Ramadan. The awe of attending Leile-tul-Qadr, the pride of doing Eid salaam to the local Aamil, to serve food at Jamans, going to Masjid for prayers, are pleasant memories. As a proud Bohra then and what I am now has undergone a 180 degree change. I now perform Namaaz at home, listen to Waez on Shia TV, pray Jumaa Namaaz and attend burial ceremonies with Sunnis and Shias. I hark back to the good old days of being a Bohra. The warm feeling of doing Takarrub (sans hate jodvu), reciting Tahiyaat, doing Tasbeeh, etc. amidst Sunni and Shia congregations is ecstatic. That is the REAL Bohraism of old I know and of which I am so proud. Not what is being charaded these days.

This and other forums are replete with umpteen examples of coercion, imposition of unfair and ever-increasing taxes, etc. Yet, conversion is not an option for most.

Bhai Mkenya,

I have read few of your writings in the forum and am very impressed. I have attended few shai'h gatherings myself, though they know that i a dawoodi-bohra they have always welcomed me with open hands. They treat me like a brother, i get more respect within shai'th gathering then in our Masjids where all the shaikhs and Mullah rules along with Aamil. because i am so used to doing salaam with money i tried once with imam of shai'h congregation and too my surprise i was told to donate that money to poor of my country / community because the imam said i am not worried about my rizk thats Allah Subanahus problem. He told me i can contact him day or night. Secondly i found out he wakes up at 5:00 am prays salaah and then comes to masjid and washes cleans all toilets of masjid. I asked him WHY ? he replied because washing toilets wakes up humanity within me, so i wake up in morning wake upself up pray salaah and then i wake up my humanity for rest for the rest of day to come.

Non of our single Aamils from Jamait tus saifiyah can match this ! YET i am sure all Shai'h imams trained in Qom Iran are doing it.

Even their wajebaat (Zakaat + Khums) is collected in very discreet manner. Two Khidmaat guzaar walk along the masjid paths with a big Chadder (cloth) and people just put their covers it in. So no one knows what others have paid and that money goes to Iran i think.

Can you please confirm your observations since you are more frequent ? I am just trying to encourage people in this forum to try Shai'h imambargah in their proximity and do some research. They are not BAD people they will not try to convert you nor they will discuss bohrism but will always welcome you because they are true believer of IMAN HUSAIN AS. We just use imam Husain AS name for personal reasons.

The only thing i don't like about shai'h congregation is moment matam starts the men especially the younger ones take their shirts off.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:57 pm

Good info Birdy thanx, I think going back to shia or sunni Islam is right thing to do, I personally respect both.
The only thing i don't like about shai'h congregation is moment matam starts the men especially the younger ones take their shirts off.
as far as I know, removing shirt or doing blood matam is not allowed according to their marja, but people still do it any ways.

aliabbaskhw

Unread post by aliabbaskhw » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:19 am

Well Said Nafisa , keep it up specially about Karachi affairs ,, i am also from Karachi :D

aliabbaskhw

Unread post by aliabbaskhw » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:20 am

Nafisa wrote:Why Bohras are converting into Shia or Sunnis ?
Rasulullah(sa), Moula Ali, and Ahl al Bait were simple and modest but these Dawoodi Dai 51 – 52 – 53 are found of luxury. Rasulullah(sa) and his Ahl al Bait despite being master had never been greedy of wealth and power. They practiced what they preached. Their lives, both private and public, are an excellent example of simplicity, modesty and honesty. All recorded words and actions show that they were symbol of gentleness, kindness, humility, and had excellent characters. They were the most modest, without pride.
Their sermons were not long but most eloquent without prolongation of their speech. Almost all of their Ashaab in the early days were simple and high characters, as they were the champions of the downtrodden and the defenders of the deprived masses. So modest was the Nabi and his Ahl al Bait that they hated to see people rising to their feet when they entered an assembly. And on entering they used to sit at the nearest vacant spot, so that Ashaab might not think that they were sporting an air of superiority over them. If some man shook hands with Nabi and Ali, they would not unclasp his hand till the other did it first. This is how Nabi and his Wasi taught us best of morals and excellent manners. By living a simple and ordinary life and treating everybody alike with courtesy and respect, they were able to spread the light of Islam. Their immaculate personalities and lofty characters, coupled with their honesty and wisdom, attracted multitudes of people towards truth and justice.
Ali ibn Abi Talib and Ahl al Bait followed the Nabi vigorously, and lived a life of utmost simplicity and modesty.

But the last two Dai and the present disputed Dai, who call themselves Mumlooke-Ale-Mohammad, Dai of Ali, Dai of Husain and now Dai of Allah, spend their lives in splendid palaces around the world spread over acres of land, fleet of luxurious cars, royal kitchen, army of servants – so called Khidmat Guzars, .. Dai calls himself Sultan of Bohra and his children as Shehzadas and Shehzadis and his family as "Royal Family". He forgot that it was Muawiyyah who was founder of monarchy in Islam. The Dai and his family spending lives in luxury and take pleasure like Nimrud, Shaddad, Haman, Firoon and Muawiyyah. They enjoy delicious fests daily and that too at the expense of community funds.
These Dai are symbol of pure arrogance and in reality they are worst then Umayyads and Abbasids. Their administration is true copy of Yazidi system. These Dai have introduced Bidaat and it was Taher Saifuddin Saheb who diverted Dawoodi Bohra community from Islam of Ali to Hindu practices. It is confirmed that Dawoodi Bohras are neither Muslims nor Shia of Ahl al Bait. The mission of the current Dai is only extorting money as much as possible from his followers. The Dai is fully corrupt and promoting corruption culture. This Dai is like his father and grandfather neither contribute in reality nor allow any Bohra to run Trust for the welfare of the community and humanity at large.

It is useless to hope for any spiritual profit from him. Dai has converted Bohras in to Mushrik. "Iblis" was an angel; but when he committed sin, he became Shaitan.
Kab Jagegee Sutee Hoee Qaum ?
Well Said Nafisa , keep it up specially about Karachi affairs ,, i am also from Karachi :D

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:10 am

Nafisa,,
Excellent post.. Very good comparison between the past and present..