Pulwama attack

This forum covers a whole range of issues: from international politics and economy to human rights, from corporate domination and greed to environmental crises...
SBM

Pulwama attack

Unread post by SBM » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:55 am

i dont think the Pulwama attack could have come at a more opportune moment for BJP.
or may be it was staged to win the June Election :twisted:

qutub_mamajiwala

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:38 am

SBM wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:55 am
i dont think the Pulwama attack could have come at a more opportune moment for BJP.
ofcourse it was staged.
dont u know that modi has special hotline with masood azhar?
then we complain why religious conservatism is on rise in the world.
bloody hypocrites.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:18 pm

qutub_mamajiwala wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:38 am ofcourse it was staged.
dont u know that modi has special hotline with masood azhar?
then we complain why religious conservatism is on rise in the world.
bloody hypocrites.
This is off topic, but the timing of the attack and the imminent elections -- where Modi's prospects are not so stellar -- raises a lot of questions. Like all fascists the BJP wants to divert attention from its failings to jingoism by beating war drums. Maybe they didn't stage it, but from all evidence so far it seems they allowed it to happen. There was an intel of the attack but was ignored. A week before the attack, civilian traffic was allowed into the camp. Also, how did such massive amount of RDX went undetected?

For every such incident one must ask: cui bono - who benefits? Clearly the BJP benefits from this atrocity. Whipping up hatred against Muslims and Pakistan works to their advantage. Don't forget Kashmir is under Indian occupation. What Palestine is to Israel, Kashmir is to India. This is not to excuse terror attacks but just putting it in perspective. The Kashmir situation has worsened under Modi in the last five years. The real hypocrites are these fake nationalists who will do anything to grab and stay in power. Conservatism -- religious and political -- is on the rise because leaders like Modi and Trump and Muffy and all the other fascist psychopaths like them benefit from dividing people and creating false enemies.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:54 am

SBM wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:55 am
I think you are now looking for monsters under the bed my friend SBM