Coronavirus

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
RedBox

Re: Coronavirus

Unread post by RedBox » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:20 am

Just like modi, muffy is also sending lots of task for abdes on daily basis to keep them busy and under hs orders :lol:

ITS52 is flooding inbox with emails..
Attachments
unnamed (1).jpg

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:14 pm

Qusai bhai chela ji says
Attachments
IMG-20200408-WA0032.jpg

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:16 pm

Chelas are trying best to keep their muffy name up in this pendamic situation and to keep bohra sheep unders control.

If you ponder. You will rarely find name of Allah in any of these postings. Because Allah is alien for them. Though they claim go be Muslims.

Its always about their idols and not the GOD.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:07 pm

RedBox wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:14 pm Qusai bhai chela ji says
Please translate/explain/summarize in English.

Crater Lake

Re: Wasila Relay

Unread post by Crater Lake » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:59 pm

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:59 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:07 pm
RedBox wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:14 pm Qusai bhai chela ji says
use this good time of lockdown to learn reading Quran and lisaan ud dawat. ask any elder to teach Quran and urdu or lisaan ud dawat.

Ishaq5152

16mi raat sabaq

Unread post by Ishaq5152 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:58 am

View the 16mi raat sabaq:

https://gounlimited.to/tayi9rlj8y8b/16mi_raat_sabaq.mp4

Daily sabaq till Ramzaan, 20 minutes

RedBox

Re: 16mi raat sabaq

Unread post by RedBox » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:33 am

Ishaq5152 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:58 am View the 16mi raat sabaq:

I listen lots of lectures from shia sunni and almost all sects in Islam, I find these bohra guys most artificial and superficial... the way they speak makes me feel they hardly believe in what they preach.

Crater Lake

Re: 16mi raat sabaq

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:49 am

RedBox wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:33 am
Ishaq5152 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:58 am View the 16mi raat sabaq:

I listen lots of lectures from shia sunni and almost all sects in Islam, I find these bohra guys most artificial and superficial... the way they speak makes me feel they hardly believe in what they preach.
So why are you still a Bohra? Tell everyone that you are not a Bohra, get your own house and attend Sunni masjid. Don’t continue to live with your aunties and whine over here and bore the beejeezus out of all of us.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:27 am

"So why are you still a Bohra? Tell everyone that you are not a Bohra, "
Sr CL
Being Bohra is a cultural thing and not a religion. I am Bohra and proudly tell every one I am Bohra but donot belong to any of the these two Cults. I enjoy the Bohra Culture and its Cuisine as well as some of the positive traits.

Before the 51 corrupted the community, this community was the most philanthropic, educated, business oriented as well as most PROGRESSIVE community in Islam. From 51 onwards, this community has become REGRESSIVE.

Like I say I am still a Bohra despite being a NON Card carrying member (but I do have an INACTIVE ITS CARD) and not following both or other so called disputed leaders. There is nothing wrong in attending Sunni Masjid, would you call Kabbaha and Masjid Nabvi as Sunni Masjid since majority of attendees are Sunni? and Karbla and Najaf as Shia Masjids Asking someone NOT to call Bohra is like Narendra Modi and Amit Shah asking all Indian Muslims not to call themselves as Indian, But again Amit Shah/Modi and our so called Bohra Leaders have much in common

As far as whining on this chatgroup, it is an open forum and everyone is allowed to express their opinions and whining including followers of STS

byculla

Unread post by byculla » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:02 am

Fwd as Recd.

Gondal jamat ke Amil ki raat o raat raza band kardi gayee iss audio ke baad

(Gondal Amil got fired for stating the obvious that the funding for distribution of foodgrains is from local jamaat money not from MS)
Attachments
AUDIO-2020-04-01-05-06-17.m4a
(774.17 KiB) Downloaded 207 times

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:10 pm

"How dare you?" for stating the obvious. Poor Amil is now jobless. The penitence for that is to not lick spoons, but #*@ of Kothar.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:36 pm

byculla wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:02 am Fwd as Recd.

(Gondal Amil got fired for stating the obvious that the funding for distribution of foodgrains is from local jamaat money not from MS)
Mashallah his soul is still alive and spoke the truth. I am really surprised he spoke which is obvious and we all know it already.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:40 pm

SBM wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:27 am "So why are you still a Bohra? Tell everyone that you are not a Bohra, "
Sr CL
Being Bohra is a cultural thing and not a religion. I am Bohra and proudly tell every one I am Bohra but donot belong to any of the these two Cults. I enjoy the Bohra Culture and its Cuisine as well as some of the positive traits.

Before the 51 corrupted the community, this community was the most philanthropic, educated, business oriented as well as most PROGRESSIVE community in Islam. From 51 onwards, this community has become REGRESSIVE.

Like I say I am still a Bohra despite being a NON Card carrying member (but I do have an INACTIVE ITS CARD) and not following both or other so called disputed leaders. There is nothing wrong in attending Sunni Masjid, would you call Kabbaha and Masjid Nabvi as Sunni Masjid since majority of attendees are Sunni? and Karbla and Najaf as Shia Masjids Asking someone NOT to call Bohra is like Narendra Modi and Amit Shah asking all Indian Muslims not to call themselves as Indian, But again Amit Shah/Modi and our so called Bohra Leaders have much in common

As far as whining on this chatgroup, it is an open forum and everyone is allowed to express their opinions and whining including followers of STS
Thank you but these people already know the truth but slavery is now in their blood so they can't get out of it.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:42 pm

byculla wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:02 am Fwd as Recd.

are you sure that this is amil voice and not from some jamaat member.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:17 pm

SBM wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:27 am "So why are you still a Bohra? Tell everyone that you are not a Bohra, "
Sr CL

Bhai SBM I understand where you stand and while I may not agree with all your views, I totally respect your right to hold them and understand that you are a Bohra for the culture and history. What I don’t understand is Redbox’s unknown and contradictory views. He whinges all the time - about all these aunties and how he can’t stand them but at the same time he attends Muffy gatherings (because he has admitted to doing so under his other name Mommy’s Boy) just so he can be with them! He is so very boring and never has anything substantial to add to the conversation. His whining is getting tiresome so I suggested a solution to him :roll: :roll:

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:22 pm

Msg forwrd as recvd :
New York, America USA,
na Waali Mulla Shk. Hamidali Shakir expired due to corona.
His daughter in law was infected & got thru her.

His daughter in law also infected her husband & then both her saasu & sasra.... unfortunately sasra expired...
mother also died same day in India.
Very sad.
inna lillahe wainna alihai rajeun

I have verified this. It is true. I would not have worded it in this manner but this is how I received it. I believe the daughter in law is in the health care field. She deserves much respect for being on the frontlines.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:43 pm

RedBox wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:59 am
dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:07 pm

use this good time of lockdown to learn reading Quran and lisaan ud dawat. ask any elder to teach Quran and urdu or lisaan ud dawat.
Learning a language (like Urdu, as you suggest above) is a big deal - not easy, at least for me. And it would take a long time.

You posted something, and I just asked to explain. If you care to, summarize for people what it says. Shukran.

Mohammad Hussain

Unread post by Mohammad Hussain » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:46 pm

"So why are you still a Bohra? Tell everyone that you are not a Bohra, "
Sr CL

Like I say I am still a Bohra despite being a NON Card carrying member (but I do have an INACTIVE ITS CARD) and not following both or other so called disputed leaders. There is nothing wrong in attending Sunni Masjid, would you call Kabba and Masjid Nabvi as Sunni Masjid since majority of attendees are Sunni? and Karbala and Najaf as Shia Masjids Asking someone NOT to call Bohra is like Narendra Modi and Amit Shah asking all Indian Muslims not to call themselves as Indian, But again Amit Shah/Modi and our so called Bohra Leaders have much in common

SBM - I agree with you 100% :D

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:16 pm

Mohammad Hussain wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:46 pm "So why are you still a Bohra? Tell everyone that you are not a Bohra, "
Sr CL

Like I say I am still a Bohra despite being a NON Card carrying member (but I do have an INACTIVE ITS CARD) and not following both or other so called disputed leaders. There is nothing wrong in attending Sunni Masjid, would you call Kabba and Masjid Nabvi as Sunni Masjid since majority of attendees are Sunni? and Karbala and Najaf as Shia Masjids Asking someone NOT to call Bohra is like Narendra Modi and Amit Shah asking all Indian Muslims not to call themselves as Indian, But again Amit Shah/Modi and our so called Bohra Leaders have much in common

SBM - I agree with you 100% :D
Nothing wrong with attending a Sunni masjid at all. Agree with you on that. In fact I think that everyone should follow e a rly the religion the religion that they are convinced is showing them the right path. I was in fact encouraging Redbox aka Mummy’s Boy to do so since he is so troubled by his nosy aunties.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:21 am

95000 deaths world wide from Corona. Numbers are getting seroius now.

India and US has high death rate.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:23 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:43 pm
RedBox wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:59 am

Learning a language (like Urdu, as you suggest above) is a big deal - not easy, at least for me. And it would take a long time.

You posted something, and I just asked to explain. If you care to, summarize for people what it says. Shukran.
Start learning Quran even if you are 90 years old. Once you can read Quran you can read urdu and lisaan as well.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:39 am

*How can you get peace of mind in times of difficulty?*

A pandemic has swept through the world from East to West. All around us a storm is blowing and there is hardship and pain. We are all worried about our loved-ones’ health and worried about our livelihood. How can we weather this storm and emerge stronger?

Syedna TUS identifies a specific action plan and distills three points through which one can achieve peace of mind and effectively navigate challenging times.

Watch short video in *Dawat ni Zaban*: https://youtu.be/6KFlzH-1MjY

Watch short video in *English*: https://youtu.be/hDXEiz2rRqI

Watch short video in *Arabic*: https://youtu.be/1OIpWMGEWTk

Listen to audio podcast: https://anchor.fm/fatemidawat

Questions can be asked by email to info@fatemidawat.com

The next majlis will, Inshaallah, be published next Thursday.

gulam_parinda

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:24 am

Very bad day for community, 37 corona positive in a small town kushalgarh near banswara. Including children.
https://epaper.bhaskar.com/banswara/ban ... 42020/0/1/

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:23 am

To all the members who are living in the US - i hope you are all safe.

@ SBM - if i am not mistaken, you are in the medical care profession too right? what is the situation there like? i believe the US death toll has surpassed Italy. what a sad, sad state of affairs. Please do shed some light on what the government is doing there to curb the outbreak

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:52 am

Zinger
Yes me and my entire family is in Healthcare field in USA (and we are all working long hours with the current crisis) and unfortunately situation is grim. USA has surpassed every country in the world in number of cases but again USA has better reporting system then other countries so numbers may be skewed.
Having said that in USA, specially where I reside, we do not have total lock down like in India, but people are more compliant and cooperative in USA then in India. We have been asked to 'Stay Home and be Safe" instead of lock down which allows us to go out any time of the day for essentials like Grocery, pharmacy etc etc and NO POLICE DANDA for anyone but even with that liberal policy, people over here are taking this thing seriously and staying home. All the Masaajids have cancelled their regular and Friday Namaz and seems all Ramadan activities will be cancelled as well
Hopefully we will ride this out

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:21 am

Zinger we are working from home for almost a month now. It is true that densely populated cities have been hard hit but the increase in the number of sick has been slowing in NYC the past few days, which is a sign that we may be Over the worst. There is actually plenty of hospital capacity in NYC now since 2500 beds with ventilators were added at the Javitz center and less than 200 are being used. What we do not have is enough PPEs to protect our Health care workers as our orange primate of a leader sent 17 tons of PPE to China in mid March while he was still Pooh poohing how badly we would be impacted.

In the suburbs things are quite nice actually. In the corporate world it is business as usual. People have been working from home and working hard. We can still go for walks while being socially distant due to sparse population and food is generally still plentiful. Restaurants are still open for pickup and delivery and all delivery people take adequate precautions. I think once widespread testing is in place and serology tests become a reality, life may go back to normal. I expect it will be another month or so.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:58 am

Alhamdolillah we are well, working hard remotely and at peace in this new normal - despite the Orangutan and his bumbling response. As AJ pointed out, those in the suburbs are doing alright and some are very thankful not to have to deal with their normally onerous commutes. Since people have relatively big homes and can still go out while being distant, this may actually be a good time for many. We pray for the citizens in cities and in the hot spots and we especially pray for our health care workers. The risk they face every day is of the highest order. May Allah Subhanahu protect them and see the world out of this crisis soon.

We have been quite engaged in helping our communities in any way we can. My family made and distributed Face shields and we have opened up our home to those who needed protection.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:19 am

gulam_parinda wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:24 am Very bad day for community, 37 corona positive in a small town kushalgarh near banswara. Including children.
https://epaper.bhaskar.com/banswara/ban ... 42020/0/1/
This is very sad news indeed.