Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
kseeker

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics 2018-19

Unread post by kseeker » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:52 pm

ajamali wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:58 pm
kseeker wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:04 pm

What I like to think will happen is that after the US leaves Afghanistan, The taliban will regain control of Afghan and then come to conquer India.. yet once again.. they will have massive support from the hundreds of millions of muslims in India who will more than welcome the mughal raj... they will take India and will then go for Jerusalem... In the minds of the sunnis.. Ghazwa-e-Hind is not yet complete... in Ghazwa-e-hind, the conqueror first gets Hindh and then takes Israel...unless that happens, they will keep going at it...
This is what blind adherence to an ideology does to people! Why on earth would you like India to be ruled by a bunch of shitheads who want to see women walk around covered from head to toe in chaddars and who think it is wrong to educate women and who think nothing of honor killings! What’s wrong with you?! Yes the BJP is almost as bad but at least there is some semblance of rule of law. And there is a chance that they will be overthrown in the next election. The Taliban would not even make an attempt to preserve a democracy.....
I believe I did not convey my message accurately.. when I say "what i like to believe" , I don't mean I would like it it to happen or welcome it.... it is what I think will most probably happen... of course I would not want some self glorifying group of loonies to impose their beliefs over others..

My apologies.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:51 am

bohra_manus wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:47 pm
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:50 pm There is an old saying..."Khuda ni laakdi ma aavaj nahi hoto"..
Today khuda ni laakdi Mufaddali instituiton par padi.
We all remember how the QasreJaali, kothar ridiculed and taunted the use of showing waaz and vasila by FD via webtools directly in their followers homes....since they were denied to use any masjids.

By irony today, Mufaddali institution had to relay 27 rajab vasila to all over world to show at home via webtools on cellphone and computer to their homes.
I rmemeber one muddali aamil even say that the act of relaying vaaz/vasila directly to homes itslef is a sign of false dawat...hinting towards FD.

This is quite a reckoning for DMBS and his followers, as to "khuda ni laakdi ma aawaj nathi"..

I wonder what qasre jaali and kothar have to say now
DMBS: Dawedar Mufaddali Bhai Saheb
I had some messages praising Muffy on how he brought Allah, Imam Husain etc. in each mumins home by giving raza for home prayers/matam with imamat namaz in each homes.

on any other day, i would have lauded his move. but in times like this.. in the words of Al Zul, he needs a swift kick in his pants for even suggesting something like this

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Mon May 04, 2020 12:14 pm

Who ever has grip over jamia and who ever is liked by jamiya students will have bigger stack to become dai. There is already a fight going on.

It is always like this.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Mon May 04, 2020 12:19 pm

Never underestimate power of jamiya student. These students killed scholars in past by stabing them. These same student spreaded rumors about the past mazoon and finally he lost all his protection from the community.

So these students have high stack.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat May 09, 2020 3:57 pm

http://www.faizulmawaidilburhaniyah.com ... n/#recipes

I like the video on how to mix Rose Water in Milk, What have we come to now that Bohras need to be taught how to mix Rose water in Milk, a community who was known for their Culinary expertise is now down to this. Moula Moula Wahwa Moula

Best part they take credit for supplying KACHU ANAAJ but they are asking every family to give Sherullah Hubb which is twice what anyone could have bought in open market. Moula takes credit when Blind Abdes/Amtes do the the work.. Moula Moula Whawa Moula
Last edited by SBM on Sat May 09, 2020 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sat May 09, 2020 3:59 pm

Really surprised that no mojiza stories are making rounds about how muffy did some miracle?

What happened to whatsapp mojiza factories?

Or is ther any and I am missing it?

Corona mojiza?

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sat May 09, 2020 4:00 pm

Mr Muffy what happend? Kaha gaya jhoota dawa?

Astagfaar naa darwaza hajin pun khula che.

E logo Allah ni khalis ibadat ni taraf aawi jao. Ane jhoota logo si door raho.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sat May 09, 2020 10:42 pm

SBM wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 3:57 pm http://www.faizulmawaidilburhaniyah.com ... n/#recipes

I like the video on how to mix Rose Water in Milk, What have we come to now that Bohras need to be taught how to mix Rose water in Milk, a community who was known for their Culinary expertise is now down to this. Moula Moula Wahwa Moula

Best part they take credit for supplying KACHU ANAAJ but they are asking every family to give Sherullah Hubb which is twice what anyone could have bought in open market. Moula takes credit when Blind Abdes/Amtes do the the work.. Moula Moula Whawa Moula
The red synthetic food color E122 in Mala’s rose syrup is particularly nutritious. In fact it is so nutritious that some countries have banned it. It is considered poison for one’s brain and it must be responsible for the high IQs of the Muffy bhakts. Such high IQs require detailed explanation on how to mix brain poison with milk.
Last edited by Crater Lake on Sat May 09, 2020 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sat May 09, 2020 11:51 pm

Cant believe these ass are now marketing for private company products with such silly videos.

Clearly particular company has paid that moron for the video. Andh bhakt abdes will now buy the product at any cost.

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Mon May 11, 2020 2:51 am

Question to muffy bhakto....

I am sure there were many bohras who got stuck in lockdown in India and abroad, did your master sent any relief in sense of charter plan or some thing to get them back to their places

I am sure if muffys own son would got stuck some were he would have sent the whole team of special agents to save them, just like how he got his grandsons from US when KQ daughter hijacked them to US.

hai koi jawaab

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Thu May 14, 2020 12:26 am

SBM wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 3:57 pm http://www.faizulmawaidilburhaniyah.com ... n/#recipes

I....Moula Moula Wahwa Moula

The chef in this video is Saifuddin bhaisaheb..son of Abbas bhaisaheb..grandson of STS mola(RA) , nephew of SMB mola(RA) ..
I think he is into law ,and is been frequently seen in the court case at Bombay high court..he used to be a smart guy, before he became a puppet of Qaid chor.Taste of easy life built on others money is what he gained following DMBS.
Point to be noticed here is....love for DMBS only leads to one destination (not jannat my friend) ..but to "Bhatiyaar-khaana" it makes you a "master rose sherbet maker" or "master Roti maker"

As the saying in DMBS world goes.
Kahan se kahan inko pahuchhan diya..
DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Thu May 14, 2020 1:58 am

You write taste of easy life and bla bla above.

Can you tell us KQ kyaa khadda khodi ne paisa kamaya?

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:00 pm

modi-new.jpg
This man, Modi, who performs "sashtang namaskar" to a stone idol, and is turning the country into a Hindu Rashtra, with hatred for Muslims as his core platform, is the hero of Dawedar Mr. Muffadul Saifudidin (DMMS, LA). Imagine, this bhoot-pujari was invited to the bhasaan sabah during the days in which we were remembering the ultimate sacrifice of Imam Hussain to prevent just such bhoot-pujaris to destroy Islam from within. Yet, Muffy (LA) and his brothers, his uncles and even his dad invited this wicked man and even gave him crores of rupees. But Muffy (LA) exceeded all bounds by inviting this man during an election cycle to give a political rally at his "majalis" during Muharram.

I find it sad that this is what Bohris have been reduced to by their evil, money hungry and corrupt leaders. The love of money and duniya has so blinded the Bohris and especially their leaders that they are simply unable to see how far they have strayed from the message of the Qu'ran and the example of the Prophet.

What I find even sadder is that some people are so shameless as to defend everything that Muffy (LA) and his brothers and uncle do. I mean, these people are the worst simoniacs that have ever used religion to enrich themselves beyond the dreams of the greatest Pharaohs of Egypt. Thousands of this money-hungry maniac's family live a luxurious lifestyle on the backs of money collected non-stop from hard-working Bohras. He himself hides for months in a hill-station resort and then flies from one vacation destination to another. His life is one non-stop vacation and money grabbing orgy. Like an infernal fire that consumes all and wants more, Muffy (LA) want more and more. Yet, we have people who are so blind they can't see this and continue to worship him.

Truly, there is very little hope for Bohras.

PS: The context of this photo is the ceremony performed at Ayodhya today to build the temple. Modi is performing "puja" at the Ram idol before attending the ceremony. This is exactly a year after the special status of Jammu and Kashmir was stripped, and its population put under months long curfew, internet outage and a systematic arrest of its politicians. So the day is of double significance, a blow to the secular nature of the country and a strengthening of the Hinduvta agenda of BJP and the Sangh Parivar. A Black Day in India's history. Muffy (LA) must be celebrating this event, I guess, as he is such a Modi bhakt himself. Maybe he will even do sashtang namaskar himself when the temple is opened in a few years from now. Maybe Bohris will open up a musafir khana next to the new temple so they can worship the idol, just like they worship their idol Muffy (LA).

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:51 am

India is going to the dogs..literally. Where are all those class monitors aka moral police and advocates of PM the respected head of the state. please come out of woodworks and pollute this forum.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:33 am

Question for SMS followers. Did SMS give any speech recorded or live stream?

What has his sons, mazoon and mukasir been doing during muharram?

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:20 am

Suddenly all the emails notifications bullcrap as stopped from kothar. Looks like they are ready to be atmanirbhar and good to go away with their jholas.

It will be interesting to see how abde and amtes will react to it.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:08 pm

Sorry to offend

But Donald Trump or Modi are more brave than SMS.

Both stayed where his followers are, Trump got covid and is fighting it.

Even Alawi Diai got covid and survived.

STF is also bunkered down and communicating through YouTube

SMS runs with his sons for island refuge, goes AWOL. And people still believe he will fight for them during Kiyamat.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:36 am

Bohra spring wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:08 pm Sorry to offend

But Donald Trump or Modi are more brave than SMS.

Both stayed where his followers are, Trump got covid and is fighting it.

Even Alawi Diai got covid and survived.

STF is also bunkered down and communicating through YouTube

SMS runs with his sons for island refuge, goes AWOL. And people still believe he will fight for them during Kiyamat.
Trump is sick not because he was courageous but because he was stupid! He ignored the rules set by his own CDC, did not wear a mask most of the times and held massive rallies where no one wore a mask and held super spreader events in the White House!

What an idiot you are! You want your leaders to be setting an example in safe behavior, not mingling with the crowds in a pandemic!!!

Can you imagine how many idiots attended his rallies who do not have access to the top notch care he receives, fell sick and died? The number of deaths in the US is close to 210,000 and Trump is responsible for never taking the virus seriously.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:44 am

MS is hiding because if he confesses that he also got Covid just like other mortals than all hisclaims to be ilaul ard on earth will break down in ashes and people will start thinking about his authority, thats why he is running without telling the truth to the community.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:51 am

Shabab wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:44 am MS is hiding because if he confesses that he also got Covid just like other mortals than all hisclaims to be ilaul ard on earth will break down in ashes and people will start thinking about his authority, thats why he is running without telling the truth to the community.
We all saw last year that Moula was in difficulty and he still conducted Ashara. This year it wasn't possible due to government guidelines and also public health perspective. We got waaz relay at home and it was really nice. Most mumineen don't care if we got live waaz or not because the ilm we got from past waaz was enough to quench our thirst.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:05 am

Some people....always happy with the consolation prize. Happy with a “spiritual” leader who does not bother sending a few words of dua to provide solace to his followers in their hour of need.
You deserve him.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:53 am

Qadir wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:51 am
Shabab wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:44 am MS is hiding because if he confesses that he also got Covid just like other mortals than all hisclaims to be ilaul ard on earth will break down in ashes and people will start thinking about his authority, thats why he is running without telling the truth to the community.
We all saw last year that Moula was in difficulty and he still conducted Ashara. This year it wasn't possible due to government guidelines and also public health perspective. We got waaz relay at home and it was really nice. Most mumineen don't care if we got live waaz or not because the ilm we got from past waaz was enough to quench our thirst.
Qadir I have started feeling pity for you now.

Either you are too stupid or really gullible. In both case you deserve my symapthy.

Next time only respond to my post when you really have some thing smart and constructive to say.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:57 am

ajamali wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:05 am Some people....always happy with the consolation prize. Happy with a “spiritual” leader who does not bother sending a few words of dua to provide solace to his followers in their hour of need.
You deserve him.
TF ne kuch ukhaad liya is pandamic mein?

He really had great chance to show some real nass power and convince people that he really have raza from Imam? Did he do some thing other than misguiding and spreading false information on youtube?

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:30 am

Shabab wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:57 am
ajamali wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:05 am Some people....always happy with the consolation prize. Happy with a “spiritual” leader who does not bother sending a few words of dua to provide solace to his followers in their hour of need.
You deserve him.
TF ne kuch ukhaad liya is pandamic mein?

He really had great chance to show some real nass power and convince people that he really have raza from Imam? Did he do some thing other than misguiding and spreading false information on youtube?
And what have you done other than cry in your mummy’s ghagra and spew verbal diarrhea...

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:48 am

Atleast I am ethical enough not to drag some one mom when I am losing. Shame on you.

Also I am not claiming to be dai so I dont need to prove it.

Your comment and its language shows where you come from. Try to learn some manners before posting.

ADMIN IF YOU ARE NOT BLIND THEN DELETE THE COMMENT FROM MANNERLESS TAHER FOLLOWERS.
Last edited by Shabab on Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:16 am

You deserve him.
We didn't need to gear his words to find solace, we got that through his actions. We got cooked meals everyday during the 10 days and if we wanted anything we could have always asked the amils and believe me that they were there to help. Also our amil was always telling us that Moula has sent dua paighaam letter which he used to convey to us through audio on whatsapp

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:43 pm

Qadir wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:16 am
You deserve him.
We didn't need to gear his words to find solace, we got that through his actions. We got cooked meals everyday during the 10 days and if we wanted anything we could have always asked the amils and believe me that they were there to help. Also our amil was always telling us that Moula has sent dua paighaam letter which he used to convey to us through audio on whatsapp
As I said.... consolation prize....so easily pleased with some cooked meals.....I ordered in an excellent meal today. It was delicious and healthy (roasted Brussels sprouts and grilled chicken tacos with a light citrus flavor and crumbled goat cheese and cilantro mmmm) but I am not about to call Tacoria my Rehbar LOL!

Also you did not need to hear his words but you needed to hear it from your aamil LOL!

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:04 pm

Shabab wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:48 am Atleast I am ethical enough not to drag some one mom when I am losing. Shame on you.

Your comment and its language shows where you come from. Try to learn some manners before posting.

ADMIN IF YOU ARE NOT BLIND THEN DELETE THE COMMENT FROM MANNERLESS TAHER FOLLOWERS.
Mummy’s baby is running to Admin after having abused just about EVERYBODY on this forum.....getting too hot for you then? You cannot take what you give on a regular basis?

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:02 am

ajamali wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:04 pm
Shabab wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:48 am Atleast I am ethical enough not to drag some one mom when I am losing. Shame on you.

Mummy’s baby is running to Admin after having abused just about EVERYBODY on this forum.....getting too hot for you then? You cannot take what you give on a regular basis?

show me when did I abuse any one's mom ever or dragged any ones name for personal insults......your leader lies day and night no wonder you have learnt same from him. your shamelessness and lies show your upbringing.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:36 am

Shabab wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:02 am
ajamali wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:04 pm

show me when did I abuse any one's mom ever or dragged any ones name for personal insults......your leader lies day and night no wonder you have learnt same from him. your shamelessness and lies show your upbringing.
You do realize that I am not insulting your mother but I am insulting you?
:roll: :roll: