Matrimonial Page

Report issues and problems regarding the Forum or troublesome members here. If you have suggestions and ideas on how we can improve this Forum/Website please let us know.
Amir

Matrimonial Page

Unread post by Amir » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:02 am

I see a matrimonial form but no page with ads. If I submit an ad, where would it be posted?

Amir

Re: Matrimonial Page

Unread post by Amir » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:39 am

Dear site admins, does a matrimonials page still exist on this site? Or has it been deleted?

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:07 am

We have removed the matrimonial page, and also the form submission page. Thank you.

awakened

Unread post by awakened » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:31 am

It was quite useful tool for finding like-minded partners. It must be a bit of a disappointment for many such lookers. Can we know the reason for removing it, was there any legal impediment? Are there any alternate option or platform other than TNC (Taiseer un Nikah Committee) as I am sure there are people who no longer go to the mainstream jamaat but still search for partners with similar cultural background but giving no or very less importance to faith and religion?

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:03 pm

Thank you for your interest in the Matrimonial page. We discontinued it because we could not support it with our limited time and resources. It was offered as a free service and after a while it became quite tedious to maintain because of spamming and trolling. We had not put in place a way to authenticate genuine users. To the whole thing properly would require considerable work and time on our part which we could not afford. Hope this helps.