stopped going to jamat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
awakened

stopped going to jamat

Unread post by awakened » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:19 am

Someone with liberal thoughts and has stopped going to the main stream jamat, just wondering which country would have more number of such people or has a growing trend for the same, US or Canada?

Bohra spring

Re: stopped going to jamat

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:26 am

Stop going to DB jamaat but don't leave Islam.

Prophet SAW original Islam is still logical, beautiful and does not cost anything to be part of.

Every city has a Sunni or Shia centre go there you will see how welcoming we are.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:20 am

you are here yeah......so that you can manage to make these people love shaitaan Umar and his tolli, SHAME ON YOU

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:21 am

awakened wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:19 am Someone with liberal thoughts and has stopped going to the main stream jamat, just wondering which country would have more number of such people or has a growing trend for the same, US or Canada?
it is upto you to go to jamaat or not, no one is forcing you. stick to Quran and Panjatan paak and make sure few shaitaan dont manage to make you love those who killed our Imammain.

good luck

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:47 am

Is this how you want to play it name calling. Either you bring credibility of literature or I will start posting where Dawoodi started drifting away from mainstream Shia Sunni. And I will start 1200 years ago step by step .

This will be based on what published articles describe that the heritage is deviant.
Shabab wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:21 am
awakened wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:19 am Someone with liberal thoughts and has stopped going to the main stream jamat, just wondering which country would have more number of such people or has a growing trend for the same, US or Canada?
it is upto you to go to jamaat or not, no one is forcing you. stick to Quran and Panjatan paak and make sure few shaitaan dont manage to make you love those who killed our Imammain.

good luck

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:15 am

Apology, shabab needs lesson in history from published works and he has produced any references to his mystery books that do not ever see the light of day and if they did would be ridiculed to least if not cause massive excommunication by hardline Sunni and Shia.

Explain why Ismaili followers decided to refuse to accept Musa Al Kazim AS succession when Ismail ibn Jafaar AS both sons could have inherited from Imam Jaffer Sadiq AS. Instead your heritage caused schism where your heritage decided to go with the son of Ismai son Mohammed ibn Ismail. I wonder this was Muhammad bin Ismails actual decision or action, or your Qazis wrote make believe myths that you parrot

Will you also say LA on Musa Kasim As and his descendants ? The same was you utter abuse on Khalifa who were mentioned in the Quran and the Prophet SAW personally selected as his inlaws and closest companions .
Is that your reason to follow the current Dawoodi system. The same way the brother of SMB , SKQ is in dispute with SMB' son SMS. I wonder who you will say LA on for opposing who?

The way the network of Diais were running guerrilla warfare and civil disobedience under disguise of Imamate. Is that what you admire so much, reflect shabab triggered this debare let me dig deeper.

Were the Diais, then playing a political game running the shows and using Immate to cover their extremism and greed for power as disgruntled sepratists that mainstream groups threw out as too divergent or a more malicious subversion of Islam by enemies of Islam, same way as Abdullahibn Sabah is accused of working as Jewish agent to fracture Islam from within .

The reason occultation claimed , what Sunnah was it based on and is it Islamic way at all. Did Imam Hussain AS perform occultation in Karbala or did he face his threats head on. Did these Imams actually exists or is someone maee them up as literature characters to create an ideology using a secret network if heretics.

So my dear before you attack Khalifa Rashidun and initial Ahlul Baht be careful check your own origins. At least Khalifa achievements were recognised by Christians, Jews and sensible Muslims even though they made human errors.

Let me pause to soak in your reply. I wait your attack before I dig more into what Fatemide dynasty is remembered for in Islamic history its massive failures yet you hide as insignificant in numbers to bother Ummahs attention.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:27 pm

Whereas Bohras of all stripes are reeling from the highjacking of the Nass and the current tug-of-war between SMS and STS, a clique has thrown in the khalifas into the volatile mixture.
Yetu mwenyewe situ jui; tuna jaribu ya mwenzetu.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:23 pm

Mzee wangu mambo pili pili bado, ...kuku bado mchanga

Shabab is avoiding my reaction, let me bring out the oppression some Fatemide Imams

Imam Hakim history is checkered by his era beung intolerant and trying to change bel8efs towards Christian, Jews and Sunni.

Will open the debate who inherited the Imamate Al Tayyib or Al Hafiz. Becoming issue of mashrik vs magrib.

Let Bohras also say LA on Nizaris and Hafizi. What about the triumphs of Salahdin Ayubbi trials.

Again if Bohras taught their children how their heritage was carved out. They would be ashamed to even compare to the Ridda and fitna they created during Abbasid era.

What was the role of a political figure Queen Area in engineering a religious setup.

What is true what is political folklore?
Mkenya wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:27 pm Whereas Bohras of all stripes are reeling from the highjacking of the Nass and the current tug-of-war between SMS and STS, a clique has thrown in the khalifas into the volatile mixture.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:28 am

Bohra spring wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:23 pm Mzee wangu mambo pili pili bado, ...kuku bado mchanga

Shabab is avoiding my reaction, let me bring out the oppression some Fatemide Imams

Imam Hakim history is checkered by his era beung intolerant and trying to change bel8efs towards Christian, Jews and Sunni.

Will open the debate who inherited the Imamate Al Tayyib or Al Hafiz. Becoming issue of mashrik vs magrib.

Let Bohras also say LA on Nizaris and Hafizi. What about the triumphs of Salahdin Ayubbi trials.

Again if Bohras taught their children how their heritage was carved out. They would be ashamed to even compare to the Ridda and fitna they created during Abbasid era.

What was the role of a political figure Queen Area in engineering a religious setup.

What is true what is political folklore?
Mkenya wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:27 pm Whereas Bohras of all stripes are reeling from the highjacking of the Nass and the current tug-of-war between SMS and STS, a clique has thrown in the khalifas into the volatile mixture.
Empty vessels make more noise

Ambassador_Mumbai

Unread post by Ambassador_Mumbai » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:22 am

Bohra spring wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:15 am Apology, shabab needs lesson in history from published works and he has produced any references to his mystery books that do not ever see the light of day and if they did would be ridiculed to least if not cause massive excommunication by hardline Sunni and Shia.

Explain why Ismaili followers decided to refuse to accept Musa Al Kazim AS succession when Ismail ibn Jafaar AS both sons could have inherited from Imam Jaffer Sadiq AS. Instead your heritage caused schism where your heritage decided to go with the son of Ismai son Mohammed ibn Ismail. I wonder this was Muhammad bin Ismails actual decision or action, or your Qazis wrote make believe myths that you parrot

Will you also say LA on Musa Kasim As and his descendants ? The same was you utter abuse on Khalifa who were mentioned in the Quran and the Prophet SAW personally selected as his inlaws and closest companions .
Is that your reason to follow the current Dawoodi system. The same way the brother of SMB , SKQ is in dispute with SMB' son SMS. I wonder who you will say LA on for opposing who?

The way the network of Diais were running guerrilla warfare and civil disobedience under disguise of Imamate. Is that what you admire so much, reflect shabab triggered this debare let me dig deeper.

Were the Diais, then playing a political game running the shows and using Immate to cover their extremism and greed for power as disgruntled sepratists that mainstream groups threw out as too divergent or a more malicious subversion of Islam by enemies of Islam, same way as Abdullahibn Sabah is accused of working as Jewish agent to fracture Islam from within .

The reason occultation claimed , what Sunnah was it based on and is it Islamic way at all. Did Imam Hussain AS perform occultation in Karbala or did he face his threats head on. Did these Imams actually exists or is someone maee them up as literature characters to create an ideology using a secret network if heretics.

So my dear before you attack Khalifa Rashidun and initial Ahlul Baht be careful check your own origins. At least Khalifa achievements were recognised by Christians, Jews and sensible Muslims even though they made human errors.

Let me pause to soak in your reply. I wait your attack before I dig more into what Fatemide dynasty is remembered for in Islamic history its massive failures yet you hide as insignificant in numbers to bother Ummahs attention.
Try contacting any credible scholar from Institute of Ismaili Studies...they have already written and published many books in english refuting all your baseless allegations against Fatimi Imams(as) and on schism that happened after Imam Jafar al Sadiq(as)

I think even FD folks like Prof. Tahera Qutbuddin or Abdeali Qutbuddin can easily take you on all this..

If you are true and genuine seeker then this is not the place to get your answers.. btw you should know that we have utmost respect for Musa Kazim(RA) and we consider him as Hujjat of Imam Ismail(as).

Also, there is book shared on this site by the name wazkur fi kitab Ismaili, give it a read it should answer many of your questions.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:17 am

Malgudidays I will respond to your comments, I was waiting for. I will list one by one where our heritage is based of massive schism.

Now Tahera can say what she wants she will obviously defend her faith, glorify it.

I will show that for a non Bohra the facts out there indicate overall the faith is based on heretics.

I was brought up in Bohra traditions, but when i went looking at what others say and what we practice vs what we have accomplished. Things started coming up with patterns.

Ambassador_Mumbai

Unread post by Ambassador_Mumbai » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:14 am

Bohra spring wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:17 am Malgudidays I will respond to your comments, I was waiting for. I will list one by one where our heritage is based of massive schism.

Now Tahera can say what she wants she will obviously defend her faith, glorify it.

I will show that for a non Bohra the facts out there indicate overall the faith is based on heretics.

I was brought up in Bohra traditions, but when i went looking at what others say and what we practice vs what we have accomplished. Things started coming up with patterns.
What sort of objectivity is this? you have already made up your mind about something and passing judgment even without giving others chance of explaining their position.

See, I just tried to point you in right direction. So that you can get logical evidence based answers...

Anyone can think anything about anyone.. that has nothing to do with truth... there are lot of Sunni school of thoughts who acknowledge Ghazali and Ibn Taimiyya as credible scholar who consider all the shia's as heretics... does that mean all Shia's are heretics?

reason I pointed you to Institute of Ismaili Studies or FD is because current alumni of Jamea Saifihyah are not equipped to handle Ismaili-Ithna Ashari schism...

Once you have that figured out.. we can discuss other things..

But, all the conversations would be futile if you do not even believe in institute of Imamat.