Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
qutub_mamajiwala

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:33 am

Qadir wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:51 pm

I don't know about your situation and who you take support from for spiritual matters. But please, please don't listen to Zakir Naik. He's worse than anyone who you can learn islam from
for once i agree with him

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:50 pm

qutub_mamajiwala wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:33 am
Qadir wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:51 pm I don't know about your situation and who you take support from for spiritual matters. But please, please don't listen to Zakir Naik. He's worse than anyone who you can learn islam from
for once i agree with him
Agreed. This Zakir Naik character is radioactive. If you have a choice between him and absolute ignorance, choose absolute ignorance. And this is true of all "fundamentalist" preacher of every religion, creed and ideology. Some are worse than others, of course, and this guy is the worst.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:06 pm

Zakir naik has no clue. He was just a pawn of saudi arabia for few years and today no Islamic country wants him. Even malasiya wants to get rid of him as soon as possible.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:33 pm

When you look back and remember Seyedna Burhanuddin performing the wedding of his son, now the present dai with Yusuf Najmuddin daughter, you will no doubt say that the next dai was already confirmed then.

We do not understand why Seyedna Qutbuddin did not object then.

This silsilo is now in the hand of the Burhanuddin family. There is no Imam present or gaib. It is all a matter of power and no deen.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:21 pm

I have been told that although this is Progressive Dawoody Bohra Site, the other bohras, followers of SMS, like the kohthars, have nothing better to do, so come on this site and spy and find those who they believe should be excommunicated from the SMS site. Just to warn those who are allegiance to SMS and to PDB.

We bohras believe in dividing the community under what ever guise they may be.

Shame on these fitna kind of people.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:02 am

yfm wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:33 pm When you look back and remember Seyedna Burhanuddin performing the wedding of his son, now the present dai with Yusuf Najmuddin daughter, you will no doubt say that the next dai was already confirmed then.

We do not understand why Seyedna Qutbuddin did not object then.

This silsilo is now in the hand of the Burhanuddin family. There is no Imam present or gaib. It is all a matter of power and no deen.
Can you please explain what you noticed which indicated that MS was the next dai?

Also, what exactly did you expect SKQ to object too?

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:25 pm

It was common knowledge that Yusuf Najmuddin was conniving, cunning and ruthless. He knew he would not be the next dai but wanted to make sure that the next dai would have his progeny. Muffadal was being groomed to be the next dai and betrothed to Yusuf Najmuddin's daughter would ensure that the groom would have the support of Yusuf Najmuddin. These were all schemes that had been developed. SKQ knew that but was himself plotting to be the next dai so the chess game was in motion. However those in power outsmarted SKQ and what he was left with was the promise and that is what he depended on. There was nothing like the spiritual here. The spiritual beings were those like Imam Ali and Imam Hassan and Imam Hussein who believed in the Koran and the righteous. Here we have those in the name of Islam vie for power and the wealth. The Holy Koran notes people like these in one of the suras where it says, "those who do things that are worldly think not that Allah does not know". Well Allah knows and that is why there is chaos in these dais. Hope this helps Bhai Dal-chaval-palidu. Does these matter? Not when our lives are like a pebble on the sea shore. It is a miniscule of time and space. But it is good sometimes to enjoy the drama.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:53 pm

Bhai Dal-Chawal-Palidu, could not help but add this. These Dais including Yusuf Najmuddin had amassed so wealth in Germany and else where in Europe and Allah knows where else, that they would not think about giving up this wealth for any reason. So the fight for power was also to do with wealth.

This fight has all to do with power and wealth. These are the times unlike our Prophet (PBUH) (his wife Ma Khadija saheb) who was a billionaire by our current standards and the Prophet and his family sacrificed all their wealth for Islam. Gone are those special chosen Allahs being.

As the African would say, the white man came and gave us the Bible and took our land and the oppression continues.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:47 pm

SKQ should have objected to all these game playing and should not have been part of it and as Rudyard Kipling a non bohra and a non muslim would say, SKQ would have been a dai in need and a dai in deed.

Who knows, the dai in waiting is still to be appointed by the Imam in hiding.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:25 pm

If you take Imam Hussein Kasam, Allah all mighty helps you fulfil that. If You ask Imam Hassan for help, Allah finds you a helper, If you remember Imam Ali, then Ali is there without fail. Is there any dai, who can live up to such expectations? Only for those who are ripped off on the streets of miracles will distinguish the reverance from the mundane. Waky waky my dear friends. Do what is kheir while you are alive and not wait until you are dead because some dai will take you to a better place which will not be there for you or for the Dai.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:53 am

case result

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:42 pm

Latest....
Attachments
IMG-20201108-WA0014.jpg

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:22 am

juzer esmail wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:42 pm Latest....
how long will they continue like this. is there any date expected of this results.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:15 am

Any idea what happened on Oct 27-29th?

mustafazr

Unread post by mustafazr » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:47 pm

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:15 am
Any idea what happened on Oct 27-29th?
They were also delayed.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:12 am

President Donald Trump Reminds me of Seyedna Khuzema Kutbuddin.

Let us fight in the courts. Who cares what happens to the USA or to the Bohra Community. We must have to fight for our rights in the courts.

What if Imam Ali had said that? What if Imam Hassan had said that?

Only special creations of Allah think in noble ways, in spiritual ways.

Ya Ali. Help me Ya Ali and Help us Ya Ali as always from these Dais who promise to take us to Jannat and who claim what paradise is.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:31 am

there was a better chance of conclusion if KQ would have gone to US or UK courts.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:45 pm

President Donald Trump Reminds me of Seyedna Khuzema Kutbuddin.
Wrong Analogy, Trump was VOTED OUT by People, while Dai are appointed and Abdes/Amtes have NO SAY into their SUCCESSION.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:06 pm

yfm wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:12 am President Donald Trump Reminds me of Seyedna Khuzema Kutbuddin.

Let us fight in the courts. Who cares what happens to the USA or to the Bohra Community. We must have to fight for our rights in the courts.

What if Imam Ali had said that? What if Imam Hassan had said that?

Only special creations of Allah think in noble ways, in spiritual ways.

Ya Ali. Help me Ya Ali and Help us Ya Ali as always from these Dais who promise to take us to Jannat and who claim what paradise is.
How do you need help from Allah to protect you from MS or STF? Have they come and threatened you to follow them? Don't you have a free will to follow one or the other or neither? Perhaps MS has some power over you to threaten you with social Boycott but you need to fear nothing from STF...If you follow him, it will be of your own free will and if you don't, it's your wish...

SKQ is nothing like Trump. It's a stupid comparison. Trump is a blowhard strongman, SKQ was a mild mannered intellectual and a great orator. SKQ's lawsuit is a fight for his own rights. Your had no role in selecting him so you are not a victim of this lawsuit. I think that you are just afraid that he might win the lawsuit after you have transferred your loyalty to Trump (I mean MS!) And that betrayal will leave you spiritually stranded.....Well as you know, our choices have consequences.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:22 pm

you may have a point. YFM is afraid of feeling left out of the celebrations if STF wins the lawsuit because YFM has recently transferred his loyalty to MS......

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:40 am

My Dear brethren, think_for_yourself (or is it think_for_others) and ObjectiveObserver53 (ObjectiveObserver53but can not stick to observation/has to speak) and SMB and Shabab.

Please what is this nonsense about YFM. What has fear and seclusion have got to do with it? This has nothing to do with the "Pilgrims Progress". If YFM is the only one who is afraid, why are we all camouflaged?

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:52 am

yfm wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:40 am My Dear brethren, think_for_yourself (or is it think_for_others) and ObjectiveObserver53 (ObjectiveObserver53but can not stick to observation/has to speak) and SMB and Shabab.

Please what is this nonsense about YFM. What has fear and seclusion have got to do with it? This has nothing to do with the "Pilgrims Progress". If YFM is the only one who is afraid, why are we all camouflaged?
I am camouflaged for a very simple reason. I am a supporter of STF but I have family that is vested in the Bohra social network and the threat of social boycott is real and it would impact my family, not just myself. HOWEVER, the big difference between you and me is that I know in heart who haq na Dai is and I am unwavering in his support in every way except for declaring myself publicly. So as I said, MS does hold fear as a sword over your head, but if you support STF, it is out of your own free will. The court case is irrelevant to me beyond the fact that it helps make the truth public and I have no reason to complain about it. I am not sure what your reason is to complain about the court case. How does it impact you personally?

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:12 pm

If you are a believer in the Koran, Allah tells us in one of the verses, that those who will be persecuted and abused and tormented when they follow Islam, Allah will give them a special reward. These are the people of conviction and unwavering. I am "fortunate" in that I am from the generation of those who had conviction and that I can practice Islam because of their shoulders that I can stand on. That I am not in those times of our Prophet (SAW) when HE was spreading the word of Allah. The only difference is that now we have the shias and the sunnis. Those who have faith in Imam Ali and those who do not. If I leave this Allah forsaken Bohra brethren, I have to join the Sunnis to be safe from the persecution of these Dais. But I choose to follow the sunnis and yet have allegiance to Imam Ali. That is troubling but I can not follow these dais when I know that they are money mongers and have a clan whom they have harnessed in to slavery. Who cares about the MS or SKF if only they can promise is to get us to jannat. So like your, we are all in one way or the other victims of these dais and their propaganda and their self interest is what makes them continue to feed us with their rubbish. We have to find a solution and that is not MS or SKF. It has to be something greater.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:50 pm

Following up on my previous submission, when the persecution of the Bohra Brethren, led to Brother Ali Asgar Engineer stand up, where was the Seyedna Khozema Kutbuddin, who claimed he was the successor. Where was MS? All these "want to be" Dais never thought of the fellow bohra brethrens whose persecution led to the formation of the Progressive Dawoody Bohra community. Yet these people SKK and SMS now proclaim that allegiance to them is necessary for the bohras to go to Jannat.

Let brothers "think for yourself" and "Objective Observer" and etel acknowledge that if these Dais to be then, kept quiet and allowed the suffering of the dawoody bohra brethren continue even when bohras like Ali Asgar Engineer raised their voices and the sufferings to these Dais, and to the bohras at large, and these Dais could not and would not, then we should remember the cryings of the American slaves and who wanted to be liberated from the Bondage and the whites would not until Abraham Lincoln had to go to war. Unless we realize that we have been enslaved in the name of Islam, and Imam Ali and Imam Hussein by these Dais and these Dais like the American Whites, will not liberate us from Bondage and this liberation has to come from the Progressive Dawoody Bohra Community and those who can fight for us, we will always lament our loss of freedom on these Progressive Dawoody Bohra sites and still say, "because we believe in these Dais and the HAQ," we can not do anything unless we camouflage ourselves and our identities. What a sham!

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:49 pm

This is NOT for those imposters who are not members of the Progressive Dawoody Bohra Community. Who do not support the efforts of Ali Asgar Engineer and the like, but those who out of their entertainment and out of their sheer "Chamga Ghiree" to gain the recognition of the MS are members of this site to cause mischief ( in the Koran, these people are referred to as " wa min shareel Nafasatil"), please tell us how many really believe that these Dais are legitimate. Legitimate in that they were rightly selected by the Imam who they claim is in "pardha" and who is in contact with them.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:14 pm

We can all admit, that most of us, if not all of us, don't care about the MS or STF. All we care about is that we are treated with respect and courtesy. These Mowlas and their kins and their chamchas have enriched them selves at our expense and at the expense of our community be they with money or poor. That is unacceptable. Those who believe in scriptures, the Koran, the Bible, the Torah or the Hindu beliefs, will acknowledge that what the Koran refers to as "Kisas", the scales of Justice is real. No body gets away with it. The wise prevent the repercussion from the universe by no indulging in the wrongs.

I am also a very unstable, very disturbed bohra because of the wrongs that were done to me. But I realize that the redemption is not through expressing my anger here on this website. What I believe I should do and what we should do collectively, is to forget these dais and who is the right dai and be capsized in these cages of being imposters. It does no soul any good.

Let one of us, rise up and take charge of soliciting contributions and donations that can go to help our brethrens in needs and make the activism of Ali Asgar Engineer turn in to something meaningful.

We should not worry about the good that it will do for us. It will definitely be better than the false promises of jannat that these dais lure us with. The good that it will do for us will last generations to come because we will have freed the progressive bohra brethrens from financial hardships that any of us is susceptible to.

Let us then make a commitment to make pledges of financial contribution, no matter how small it may be, the Progressive Dawoody Bohra Website and make it financially strong to undertake what these dais could not and will not except to those who believe the path to jannat is through these dais because they do not want to strive like the rest of us who believe that the path to jannat to like a camel going through the needles eye. :evil:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:11 am

Let one of us, rise up and take charge of soliciting contributions and donations that can go to help our brethrens in needs
There are many on this forum who are NOT active anymore in posting just doing that. In the past during month of Ramadan thru this foum, we raised thousand and thousand of Rupees which were used to help Needy Bohras in India. There are couple of Trusts run by Bohras who no longer belong to Jamaat are distributing Funds to Dawoodi Bohras for their educational needs in India. These trusts raise funds in USA and Canada and have put many Bohras thru college. majority of Bohras receiving these funds are children of hardcore Abdes and Amtes.
As far as camafloug names, people who post here are even afraid to give their general locations and Gender. same people who will talk about Imam Hussain and his sacrifice but afraid to follow his action-
My initials represent my full name and many people know who I am and where I reside.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:12 pm

Thank you SBM for providing guidance. I reminisce those days in East Aftrica where there were a group, who created an organization where donors contributed. Those donations went to pay for Education for all bohras, no child was left behind. Those donations helped those who needed medical help, those who had financial difficulties and all those who strived to make a better life for themselves and their families. In turn these created a rich community of religious values and togetherness. Those Bohras knew the value of generosity and charity.

Then came these dais, took control of everything and created factions worse still the divisions of those who had the money and those who did not. Made those who could contribute heftily in to sheikhs and those who could not contribute to coerce them to give what they had to remain in the jamat.

SMB, you have to provide direction to solicit members to make contributions and this can hopefully start the membership providing funds.

In the end, we need a community that is vibrant, has their own institutions and membership recognition of pioneers with pride.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:51 pm

yfm
if you google Farhat Biviji and Amir Biviji who reside in NJ and you will find their contact information. They run a Non Profit 501 C 3 Organization based in USA and they distribute thousand of dollars (yes Dollars) annually to Dawoodi Bohras Students in India. They have put hundreds of Students thru college and they run a very transparent organization with annual reports
I think they are originally from East Africa

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:46 pm

Thank you SBM. I will contact the Biviji.

Kind Regards and stay safe.