Deleted

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
AbdeYamani

Deleted

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:33 pm

Deleted
Last edited by AbdeYamani on Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Biradar

Re: Syedna "The Gau Mata of Dawoodi Bohras"

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:05 pm

Yes, your above writeup shows that you are awaal chela and member of Ustadi Bohras. Instead of the da'i you have your own "Gau Mata of Ustadi Bohras", i.e. Shaikh Ahmak One, Shaikh Ahmak Two, Shaikh Ahmak Three and Shaikh Ahmak Four. Not sure who your current Gau Mata is as you seem hell-bent in needing a Gau Mata to worship.

You have made the outrageous statement:

"1st is that the system initiated by Syedah Arwa (RA) from Syedna Zoaib as 1st Dai al Mutlaq was broken on the brutal murder of the 46th Dai Syedna Mohammad Badruddin’s death by poison given by usurper Abdulqadir Najmuddin Saheb, the grandfather of the 51st champion, Taher Saifuddin Sahib."

Of course, this is what followers of Gau Mata Ahmak have said. Please prove this without some ridiculous appeal to bhoot appearing to some girl and telling her so! But then why did these Gau Mata Ahmaks join the organization of "51st champion" and get their rozi-roti from them? Why they beg to be let back into the fold? In fact, as I have elaborated numerous times, even those who supposedly got agreement from S. Abdul Qadar Najumddin to be a "nazim da'i" turned against each other. So clearly none of these Gau Matas were even principled enough to stand by their own views! And say that the early Gau Mata's knew of this imagined nefarious deed of S. Abdul Qadar Najumddin. Yet the Gau Mata of Ustadi Bohras decided to "elect" such a man as nazim da'i! Further, Shaikh Ahmak in one of his bhashaan said that after they death of S. Mohammad Badruddin his huddud were like "women who had lost their husband", meaning they needed to stay hidden from view and quiet. Yet, they had the gall to "elect" someone to a position that was higher than them! Lol. Clearly no consistency in any of their principles.

Sad, but the most pathetic of the Bohra sects is the Ustadi Bohras.

AbdeYamani

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:37 am

What in the world did the 4 ustaads did to you that you hate them so much?

and moreover why is this any of your business? do you not have your own sufi silsila to take care of?

and why are you making everything about you and your issues with 4 ustaads? If I believe in inqeta of Nass, why do you think it is just because of any of the four ustaads?

Do you not know Mohammed Bs Badruddin(Badri Janab), Abdullah Hakimuddin, Ahmed Ali Hamiddun, Adam Ziauddin, Husain Ezzudin and many more from Najmi Khandan itself who were inqetai?

Do you have any idea about hilf ul Fazail?

and seriuosly why do you care? you do not even believe in Imamat but for some reason talking about inqeta of nass gets your goat... why is that?

and not sure what bhoot in some girl you are talking about?

go and read the transcript of Burhanpur Dargah case presisded by Justice G.S Kher. It has an objective analysis by a highly capable judge of British era on what transpired.

and please stop making everything about you and your differences with followers of Ahmed Ali.

Everything does not always have to be about you udaipuris...

AbdeYamani

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:50 am

and btw, the gist of the post is not whether SMS/STF are Nazim or not, but about the current aqaid and practices of DBs, established as Al Birr and Al Khayr by Syedna.Inc for exploiting them.

Rashida Behnsaheba

Re: Deleted

Unread post by Rashida Behnsaheba » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:23 am

Aa website Na admin ne wichaar karwo joe ke su kaam Aa website banawa ma Awi? Su maqsad che:
1. Dawoodi Bohra Wahabi Bani Jae?
2. Bekaar Ni Waat Ma topic si hati ne waat kare?
3. Ek beja ni be izzati kare ?
4. Ahwa lugu comments kare je ne ABCD ni khabar nathi ?
5. Educated nu matlab em nathi ke CA, Dr, Engineer, IT expert ye Dawat na Uloom parha hasae. Islam na basic principal sagla ne ek had tak khabar hase, em gumaan karoo choo magar Taj ul Aqaid ma, ya Ikhtilaaf Usool al Madahib ma su likhoo che ye tu Aalim ne khabar chey ahna si ruju karwo zaruri chey. Ismaili studies ne ghani books avilable che, ye parhi ne ghani clerification thae che.
Bechara 4 ustad to ek example chey. Wa illa, Aaje Qasar e Aali na kitnek muhtao pan inqita ni tasawwor rakhe chey.

Webmaster ghoor kare, Qaom ne alert karwa nu maqsad chey ya faqat time pass?

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:15 am

aa website no je bhi admin che ye khare khar bewakoof che, ehne khud ne nai khabar ke kem aa website chalawirahyo che, momeen ne sensor kare che ane je logo ne islaam ane dawat no koi mamlaat khabar natthi ewa ne promote kare che..

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:53 am

^^^ And yet you are here?? Why are you wasting your time here one wonders.....

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:34 am

think_for_yourself wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:53 am ^^^ And yet you are here?? Why are you wasting your time here one wonders.....
Well Said Sister

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:52 pm

Talking about my self. Why I am here?

To kick munafiq ass like yours and your kind.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:16 pm

RedBox wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:52 pm Talking about my self. Why I am here?

Did I ask you? Or are you Talibbhai virus?

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:36 am

think_for_yourself wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:16 pm
RedBox wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:52 pm Talking about my self. Why I am here?

you are munafikkkkk thats the point :lol:

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:16 am

TalibBhai wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:36 am
think_for_yourself wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:16 pm

You are entitled to an opinion of someone you do not know, I suppose. And you are a disgusting pan-chewer.

TalibBhai

Unread post by TalibBhai » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:53 am

think_for_yourself wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:16 am
TalibBhai wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:36 am

You are entitled to an opinion of someone you do not know, I suppose. And you are a disgusting pan-chewer.
atleast I don't feast on the meat of poor and miserable people like your leaders do.

Munafikkkkkk

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:38 pm

^^ once again, opinions formed in a vacuum.....

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:45 am

Its not an opinion. Its a proven fact.

You are blind so cant see the truth.

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:29 am

Biradar wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:05 pm Yes, your above writeup shows that you are awaal chela and member of Ustadi Bohras. Instead of the da'i you have your own "Gau Mata of Ustadi Bohras", i.e. Shaikh Ahmak One, Shaikh Ahmak Two, Shaikh Ahmak Three and Shaikh Ahmak Four. Not sure who your current Gau Mata is as you seem hell-bent in needing a Gau Mata to worship.

You have made the outrageous statement:

"1st is that the system initiated by Syedah Arwa (RA) from Syedna Zoaib as 1st Dai al Mutlaq was broken on the brutal murder of the 46th Dai Syedna Mohammad Badruddin’s death by poison given by usurper Abdulqadir Najmuddin Saheb, the grandfather of the 51st champion, Taher Saifuddin Sahib."

Of course, this is what followers of Gau Mata Ahmak have said. Please prove this without some ridiculous appeal to bhoot appearing to some girl and telling her so! But then why did these Gau Mata Ahmaks join the organization of "51st champion" and get their rozi-roti from them? Why they beg to be let back into the fold? In fact, as I have elaborated numerous times, even those who supposedly got agreement from S. Abdul Qadar Najumddin to be a "nazim da'i" turned against each other. So clearly none of these Gau Matas were even principled enough to stand by their own views! And say that the early Gau Mata's knew of this imagined nefarious deed of S. Abdul Qadar Najumddin. Yet the Gau Mata of Ustadi Bohras decided to "elect" such a man as nazim da'i! Further, Shaikh Ahmak in one of his bhashaan said that after they death of S. Mohammad Badruddin his huddud were like "women who had lost their husband", meaning they needed to stay hidden from view and quiet. Yet, they had the gall to "elect" someone to a position that was higher than them! Lol. Clearly no consistency in any of their principles.

Sad, but the most pathetic of the Bohra sects is the Ustadi Bohras.

The Hamdani family also took a stand against the validity of the Nass - a family of scholars who held books and knowledge for generations and hand nothing to do with the ustaads...

There are people in the Jamea TODAY who believe in the inteqa of Nass.....The ustaads' only and biggest mistake was going against YN..
The ustaads were not only MB's teachers, the eldest amongst them was also TS's ustaad..

Though if I had to keep myself in YN's shoes and was as vile and satanic as him and his brother, I would have also gotten rid of the Ustaads.. I wouldn't like to be around people with more knowledge and respect than me if I plan to proclaim myself as Nimrood or the Pharaoh...

RedBox

Unread post by RedBox » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:16 am

A detailed book about all these need to be written in different languages

I urge people with more grip and authority about this subject to give your life to this cause and write it down for future generations. As far as money to publish this book is concern. You can do crowd funding.