Hindutuva Genocide statement

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Hindutuva Genocide statement

Unread post by SBM » Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:56 am

It is a known fact that people from both Camps visit this forum so I have question and would like their supporters to comment on the following. Why there is NO CONDEMENTATION from any of these Dais for this Statement from BJP supporters on Muslim Genocide. Why SMS who gives crores of ill gotten wealth to Modi is not asking Modi and BJP to clarify their statement

https://thewire.in/communalism/hindutva ... m-genocide

Mkenya

Re: Hindutuva Genocide statement

Unread post by Mkenya » Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:35 pm

SBM, please do not lose any sleep waiting for condemnation from the Dai or his ilk. From what I have read from the Indian media is that the extremists Hindutva leaders have openly praised past killings of Muslims, praising Nathuram Godse in the process. On stage were 14 to 20
speakers donned with safron-coloured clothings calling on Muslims' deaths.

The moneys that SMS has given to Modi and his party is a wasted bribe; when the siren calls goes out to kill of Muslims, the goondas, lebhagus, are not specifically instructed to spare Bohras. The 'naali' from where these people come have one object in mind and that is to beat up Muslims, loot shops, and steal money and merchandise, enter homes to threaten and rape women. They are testosterone-filled people whose mission is to injure, kill, rape and set fire to Muslim businesses and homes. To them a burqa. chador, hijab whatever-wearing woman is a Muslim; to them a calf-length ijjar wearing man is a Muslim. In that fury would they care to notice a Bohri wearing a knitted kasab and dori topi or a net skull cap worn by a Barelvi or Deobandi.

Trust me, brother SMB, the money extracted from the Abdes and Amtes is given to Modi and his ilk is to sublimely tell the marauders' leaders that the residences of Kothar are out of bounds.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:56 pm

Well Said
We knew exactly where SMS stands but no words from the supporters of STF either.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:32 pm

Diai feeding BJP on one hand , and the snake spitting hate at same time is a disgrace that 1 million bohras share. Not excuse or explanations will stop the blame from tarnishing the reputation of Bohra.

I don't know how far and low India goes down and how much such hate will remain as part of long term culture and behaviour of the 1 Billion Hindu. It could get a whole lot worse for minorities, and the day may come not far the 250 million minorities take up arms and fight for its survival in the land.

Bohras as in history when the North African Fatemi empire collapsed or Yemen rise In Sunni occurred, Bohra were forced into exile, or the conversion of Bohras to Sunni during the reign of Moguls. The 4th exodus or end is possible where Bohras in India loose their current identify, Bohras conversion to Hindu to survive or join resistance as Muslims.

All this while the 53 and 54th cousins fight for wealth. What a pity.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:46 pm

Tone Deaf Silence from STF supporters?????

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:58 pm

STF or SMS supporters brains are wired to discuss Haqaiq, Tawil, Batil, Sabaqs, and some Sayedna xyz kitab. If that fails accuse every criticism as wahahabi

Global strategic current affairs is too hard.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:57 am

Bhai SBM, dont loose sleep over it.

i have over a dozen street dogs in my lane who start to bark at the drop of a hat in the middle of the night. What do i do? nothing, i ignore them.

Same with this mahasabha; dogs who's bark is worse than their bite

BTW, indian mainstream media has already picked this up and is making a case against them

Also, on a side note, you always say that we are a drop in the ocean of Muslims right, i dont hear any other Muslim organization condemning it either, atleast not in India, for the same reasons, let them bark

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:59 pm

To take this in a slightly different direction, but related to this topic, my question would be:

What can we (ordinary bohras) do to affect change in a positive direction?

I have my thoughts and do so in a small way with my actions, but I would like to know other ideas from forum members.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:15 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:59 pm To take this in a slightly different direction, but related to this topic, my question would be:

I have my thoughts and do so in a small way with my actions, but I would like to know other ideas from forum members.
If you reside outside India, then you have many options but if you are in India, not much can you do against establishments as you and your family risk the wrath of the Government. Asking our Moulas is like spitting in the sky so good luck

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:29 pm

Capture.PNG
I was googling dawoodi bohras and this was the result. Is there any subliminal hidden message, please contribute your thoughts !

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:37 am

SBM wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:15 am
dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:59 pm To take this in a slightly different direction, but related to this topic, my question would be:

If you reside outside India, then you have many options but if you are in India, not much can you do against establishments as you and your family risk the wrath of the Government. Asking our Moulas is like spitting in the sky so good luck
well, you pretty much answered your own question.. no one is going to rock the boat. sad to say it, but India these days feels like North Korea.. you cant say anything against the government cause big brother is always listening

QutbiBohra

Unread post by QutbiBohra » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:11 am

Mkenya wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:35 pm SBM, please do not lose any sleep waiting for condemnation from the Dai or his ilk. From what I have read from the Indian media is that the extremists Hindutva leaders have openly praised past killings of Muslims, praising Nathuram Godse in the process. On stage were 14 to 20

The moneys that SMS has given to Modi and his party is a wasted bribe; when the siren calls goes out to kill of Muslims, the goondas, lebhagus, are not specifically instructed to spare Bohras. The 'naali' from where these people come have one object in mind and that is to beat up Muslims, loot shops, and steal money and merchandise, enter homes to threaten and rape women. They are testosterone-filled people whose mission is to injure, kill, rape and set fire to Muslim businesses and homes. To them a burqa. chador, hijab whatever-wearing woman is a Muslim; to them a calf-length ijjar wearing man is a Muslim. In that fury would they care to notice a Bohri wearing a knitted kasab and dori topi or a net skull cap worn by a Barelvi or Deobandi.

Trust me, brother SMB, the money extracted from the Abdes and Amtes is given to Modi and his ilk is to sublimely tell the marauders' leaders that the residences of Kothar are out of bounds.
What I think is in India most of the Hindus knows Bohra people very well. Specially in the new era of social media eruption. The Hindu distinguish between this layman Muslim and patriotic Bohras. When the riots happens the internal grudges damages the community. It effects entire humanity not just Hindu-Muslim-Bohra.
As we know the Bohras are more safer here in India compare to any other Muslim countries. Even in Pakistan and Bangladesh we Bohra faces lots of internal religion issues.
And finally we are converted Hindus and that fact can not be ignored.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:21 am

If this is what a typical majority Bohra thinks , what a sad day. To feel safe by becoming a deviant fringe when rest of Muslims existence in India is under threat, is not living like the Prophet SAW or his family Panjatan.

1400 yrs ago , our Imams would be horrified that Bohras took refuge within our sworn enemies, while they were abusing Muslim women.

What is the reason Bangladesh, Pakistan is causing you issues. Let's hope it is not insulting the companions and spitting evil ideology , doing shirk towards your Diai, well if you can control your tongues to not do so, your lives will be a bit more pleasant.

Between a Hindu fanatic and a Sunni Muslim, Quran clearly clearly states whose side to take, not hidden meaning. Shame on SMS if he can afford he should buy safety for all Muslims. Majority Indian Muslims want to live and move on. But SMS is not a Muslim he worships wealth and his dynasty. He just puts up a circus, end of day he is after controlling his flock of 1 million to be milked
QutbiBohra wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:11 am
Mkenya wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:35 pm SBM, please do not lose any sleep waiting for condemnation from the Dai or his ilk. From what I have read from the Indian media is that the extremists Hindutva leaders have openly praised past killings of Muslims, praising Nathuram Godse in the process. On stage were 14 to 20

What I think is in India most of the Hindus knows Bohra people very well. Specially in the new era of social media eruption. The Hindu distinguish between this layman Muslim and patriotic Bohras. When the riots happens the internal grudges damages the community. It effects entire humanity not just Hindu-Muslim-Bohra.
As we know the Bohras are more safer here in India compare to any other Muslim countries. Even in Pakistan and Bangladesh we Bohra faces lots of internal religion issues.
And finally we are converted Hindus and that fact can not be ignored.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:45 pm

Qutbi Bohra
Then how come during Gujrat riots, most of the Bohra shops and houses were looted and burnt even though the DAI asked every bohra to display YA HUSSAIN on the front door to let BJP Goondas know where Bohras live ( Moula helped BJP goondas to identify the Bohra for easy looting)

QutbiBohra

Unread post by QutbiBohra » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:53 am

SBM wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:45 pm Qutbi Bohra
Then how come during Gujrat riots, most of the Bohra shops and houses were looted and burnt even though the DAI asked every bohra to display YA HUSSAIN on the front door to let BJP Goondas know where Bohras live ( Moula helped BJP goondas to identify the Bohra for easy looting)
That was before social media era and it was done by lack of awareness in gunda type people but now all the Hindu communities know the differences between Dawoodi Bohra and Sunni Muslims.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:37 am

QutbiBohra wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:53 am
SBM wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:45 pm Qutbi Bohra
That was before social media era and it was done by lack of awareness in gunda type people but now all the Hindu communities know the differences between Dawoodi Bohra and Sunni Muslims.
i dont think you can be further from the truth my friend. for a fanatical VHP/BD/BHP/SRS etc a muslim is a muslim is a muslim; Sunni, Shia, Sufi, Ahmediya be damned. all they see is if there is a daadhi-topi, toh kaaton, maaron, looton

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:15 pm

zinger wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:37 am
well, you pretty much answered your own question.. no one is going to rock the boat. sad to say it, but India these days feels like North Korea.. you cant say anything against the government cause big brother is always listening
Salaam Br. Zinger,

Previously I have noticed that you have been quite positive on India, and I see now (like I observe with many of my relatives) that you are also disappointed about the current situation in India. Sorry to hear that, and it is understandable. Inshallah, nothing is permanent, and this too will pass for the better.

But I cannot rule out the possibility that things may get somewhat worse before it may get better.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:00 pm

A major announcement is expected for the Indian Muslim cause tomorrow at 3 PM. We must have a large number of Muslims present to give a good impression to two top leaders whom we have been cultivating now for several years for Rohingya and Uighur causes and now we want them to step forward for Indian Muslims. They are reluctant because of pressure.

Indian Muslims need our help. It is no longer a cause only for Indian Muslims it is for all Muslims who need to mobilize all of America.

When I asked Dr. Greg Stanton, President Genocide Watch. If there a genocide in history where genociders have declared using the term "genocide" what do they intend to do? His answer was NO.

But this is happening in India. Hindu monks and priests declared their plan:
Kill 2 million Muslims
To force 200 million Muslims out of India as Burma did to Rohingya Muslims
They announced 10 million rewards for Hindu suicide bombers to achieve this goal
The slow genocide of Muslims has gone mainstream.

We must organize now: JOIN A CRITICAL BRIEFING

Sunday Jan 9, 2022 - 3 pm Eastern (2 CST, 1 MST, 12 PST)

Gregory Stanton: President, Genocide Watch
Nadine Maenza: Chairperson, USCIRF
Imam Abdul Malik Mujahid: CEO, Justice For All
Hena Zuberi: Director, Justice For All

REGISTER FREE BUT REQUIRED: https://JusticeForAll.org/Register

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:48 pm

Brother SBM and others,

People outside India can and should speak up against injustice, and they can make a difference too. However, I do believe that this struggle will be decided inside India. There is a civil society in India which may not always agree with all that the Muslims say, but they clearly are not comfortable with the more extreme elements of Hindutva.

I understand reaching out to congressional delegations and Human Rights groups in USA, and it will have some effect. However, it will be far more effective if we work with groups in India. For example, the Supreme Court did intervene and ask the center and state govt. (some depts.) to explain its response to the Dharam Sansad in Haridwar and Delhi. That was not due to pressure from external forces, its is part of India’s constitutional democracy. Similarly, the buli bai app is hideous, and the wheels of justice move slowly, but a few folks did get arrested. And it was some Shiv Sena politicians and other in India that asked for action.

To be even handed, we need to acknowledge that, else legitimate claims get diluted. Let me state my thoughts bluntly: Demonizing India will not work, and it is not correct. And I get the feeling as I listen to some of the conversations that people demonize India. That will frankly backfire and do nothing for the cause of Indian Muslims.

Let me elaborate further. Lots of Hindus vote for PM Modi, and may agree with him on some issues, and may think that he is currently the best option for India, but they may not agree with the call for genocide. In fact, quite a majority may be horrified by such a call.

There is stuff we can do engaging with and supporting civil society in India and fighting these extremist elements and their evil aims. As an example, in the press, there are alternative channels like deshbhakt, an episode on the bulli bai app is shown below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVh3-8DwVYs&t=127s

Or channels like NDTV do speak out against the Dharam sansad too. [see below.]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTQieijSlcg&t=1366s

A third thing we can do is to support folks like Javed Anand, Teesta Setalvad, and many others (and there are a lot of folks in India speaking out) like them who are speaking out against this politics of hate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabrang_Communications

https://indianexpress.com/profile/colum ... ved-anand/

Frankly I think that may be more effective.

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:10 pm

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:14 am

Sheikh Ali sadiq wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:10 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FYc-U3 ... e=youtu.be

Ratlam Incident with dawoodi bohra
incidents like this make my blood boil. but unfortunately, all we can be is be mute spectators.

clearly, under BJP rule, India is not far from becoming for Muslims what Pakistan and Afghanistan are for non-Muslims.

never thought i would ever be saying this... but that is where it seems we are headed :(

bohra_manus

Unread post by bohra_manus » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:46 am

zinger wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:14 am
Sheikh Ali sadiq wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:10 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FYc-U3 ... e=youtu.be

incidents like this make my blood boil. but unfortunately, all we can be is be mute spectators.

clearly, under BJP rule, India is not far from becoming for Muslims what Pakistan and Afghanistan are for non-Muslims.

never thought i would ever be saying this... but that is where it seems we are headed :(
In the video, they accuse him of peeing in cow's face? I doubt that any sane person would do such a thing when the environment for Muslims is poisoned to such an extent. Has anyone verified it?

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:27 am

I wonder where are those people who burnt an effigy of former mazoon and gave him dirty abuses which I would not give to even a nonbeliver

will they now come out to burn an effigy of Modi and Shivraj Singh Chouhan for beating momeen bhai for no reason?

where are those fat ass shabab members who are always ready to push and beat momeenin in any functions

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:25 pm

Don't lose hope bhai.

Inshallah it will improve. I can't rule out that it may get somewhat worse before it gets better; however, I wonder if the majority is also realizing that the politics of hate is not the way to improve their lot either?

Allah bada badshah hai.

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:56 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzqa08rvqHQ

Another incident this time harassing little girls in college

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:20 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:25 pm

Don't lose hope bhai.

Inshallah it will improve. I can't rule out that it may get somewhat worse before it gets better; however, I wonder if the majority is also realizing that the politics of hate is not the way to improve their lot either?

Allah bada badshah hai.
Agreed. Elections are coming. time to change

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:21 am

bohra_manus wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:46 am

In the video, they accuse him of peeing in cow's face? I doubt that any sane person would do such a thing when the environment for Muslims is poisoned to such an extent. Has anyone verified it?
actually, i think what happened is that he was peeing where a cow was sitting and some splatters fell on it, or maybe he peed next to where the cow was sitting
no one in their sane mind would do shit like pee in a cows face

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:24 am

Sheikh Ali sadiq wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:56 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzqa08rvqHQ

Another incident this time harassing little girls in college
this, if you honestly ask me... and i speak for myself only, is politically motivated

with elections around the corner, politicians are playing the divide and rule game and riling up one community against the other

if the girls want to wear hijaab, the boys can wear their safforon scarves, finished, end of matter; uniforms be damned then

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:36 am

In this video, highly-educated and #hijab-wearing professionals explain why do they wear hijab.

https://youtu.be/-ZEOaLmKILQ

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:37 am

This is something important for Udaipuris too who stupidly fought against rida, have some shame and start making your girls wear proper dresses