STF View on Iddat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

STF View on Iddat

Unread post by SBM » Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:00 pm

What is the view of STF on Iddat?
The reason is the following
I observed two incidents from the followers of SMS
One lady was exempted from doing Iddat for 2 years to take care of her child, after two years, she was forced to sit in Iddat even though both husband and wife were separated before his death
Second incident, a lady who is in hear early 80's is now required to sit in Iddat which makes NO Sense and specially creating a hardship on her care taker children during this Covid crisis

Bohra spring

Re: STF View on Iddat

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:24 pm

Bohras have made a monkey of Iddat.

Do Bohra actually know what Iddat was meant for ? An 80 year old did they suspect to be pregnant woman, ? Never surprised their Islamic intelligence..

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:45 pm

Still No response from STF supporters???

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:06 am

Dude…chillax. If you need STF’s position on any issue and feel that you have a right to demand an answer, you know the email address. It is on the website. I don’t think that anyone on this forum can speak in an official capacity. Don’t expect to hem and haw over here and expect everyone to jump up and give you an answer.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:02 am

ajamali wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:06 am Dude…chillax. If you need STF’s position on any issue and feel that you have a right to demand an answer, you know the email address. It is on the website. I don’t think that anyone on this forum can speak in an official capacity. Don’t expect to hem and haw over here and expect everyone to jump up and give you an answer.
Truly spoken Ajamali

Bhai SBM, you can always write to info@fatemidawat.com for their official response. i dont think any of us here speak in an official capacity for the community just as no one here speaks in an official capacity for the reform movement either

you can infact write to them and ask them what their POV is on the Hindu mahasabha hate speech case too

till then, wish you and all at home a Happy New Year

P.S. this 80-year old lady who had to sit in Iddat, havent you been asking the same question for the same aged woman for many years now? :P

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:03 am

looks like SBM is the same 80-year-old woman who is still running away from sitting in iddat and asking the same question again and again for years now :lol:

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:52 pm

SBM wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:00 pm What is the view of STF on Iddat?
One lady was exempted from doing Iddat for 2 years to take care of her child, after two years, she was forced to sit in Iddat even though both husband and wife were separated before his death
Second incident, a lady who is in hear early 80's is now required to sit in Iddat which makes NO Sense and specially creating a hardship on her care taker children during this Covid crisis
This board is a dead-zone infested by the multi-ID viral jinni jahil (MIVJJ) and a few who visit from nostalgia and others for the laughs. Why are you asking such questions here? Iddat has been discussed already here. You were participating in some of those discussions also. So why bring this topic up again? What more can be learned about this old topic now?

If you really want to know what FD people think then just ask them. The majordomo of that sect is LARP-ing as a "religious leader" in his basement in Thane or Bakersfield, making youtube videos for his imaginary followers. I doubt he has the bandwidth from fighting windmills. Of course, unknown to him no one really cares any more for his "dawaat". But perhaps he will be happy to know at least one person cares about his view on a irrelevant question!

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:20 pm

Biradar wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:52 pm
SBM wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:00 pm What is the view of STF on Iddat?
This board is a dead-zone infested by the multi-ID viral jinni jahil (MIVJJ) and a few who visit from nostalgia and others for the laughs. Why are you asking such questions here? Iddat has been discussed already here. You were participating in some of those discussions also. So why bring this topic up again? What more can be learned about this old topic now?

If you really want to know what FD people think then just ask them. The majordomo of that sect is LARP-ing as a "religious leader" in his basement in Thane or Bakersfield, making youtube videos for his imaginary followers. I doubt he has the bandwidth from fighting windmills. Of course, unknown to him no one really cares any more for his "dawaat". But perhaps he will be happy to know at least one person cares about his view on a irrelevant question!
No one cares about STF Dawat?!! Is that why you analyses his ashara waaz in great detail on this forum not too long ago? LOL

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:22 pm

ajamali wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:20 pm

No one cares about STF Dawat?!! Is that why you analyses his ashara waaz in great detail on this forum not too long ago? LOL
I have done detailed analysis of many things, here and elsewhere. My goal always is to obtain a clear understanding. I have done very detailed analysis of other Shia sects, even Catholic philosophy (not on this forum, of course) besides highly technical things. That does not mean I always agree with those things or think they are important, except in an academic sense.

I do not doubt that STF is a nice guy and somewhat smarter than his moronic cousin. However, we have established beyond a reasonable doubt that neither SKQ or STF have a moral high-ground to be da'is. (Neither does Muffy, don't get me wrong and pounce like a mad-dog on me!) Their time has passed and the larger Bohra community does not care about them any more. Years have gone by without any result in the court case, and in any case, the outcome will not change much either way. If STF loses he won't suddenly stop LARP-ing and accept Muffy as his guru, or vice-versa. It is very likely the Bohra train derailed from the path of Islam many generations ago. Again, I personally find STF to be a likeable fellow. But that does not mean that I accept him as a da'i or even someone I would look to for spiritual guidance.

As to the topic of Iddat. This has been discussed infinitely here, again and again. I doubt more than O(1) people care about STF's view for their practice of iddat or anything else. For example, I have daughters. I did not wait till STF said something to ensure I do not mutilate my daughter's genitals! Allah, in His infinite wisdom, has given me a brain. I do not need STF or his pappa or grandpa and uncle to tell me how to live. Similarly, I told my wife to travel to the places we loved and saw together in the highly likely case I die before her. I do not need to wait for STF/Muffy to tell how my wife should behave! Sorry, I really do not care about what he says in these matters. I am sure 99% of Bohras do not care either!

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:10 pm

Perhaps you only care to do detailed analysis of 3 or four sermons of people whom no one cares about LOL!

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:49 am

ajamali wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:10 pm Perhaps you only care to do detailed analysis of 3 or four sermons of people whom no one cares about LOL!
Actually, I did very detailed analysis of all 10 of STF's sermons. But I only posted 3 here as I realized that posting here was a waste of my time. Many people, like yourself, are fanbois and bhakts but, by their own admission, are ignorant about Islam and cowards to boot. You apparently don't like being told that your dharm guru is an irrelevant nobody. Some like the Mult-ID Viral Jinny Jahil are not worth engaging with. Muffy fans are even worse, in that they have lost the ability to think and reflect.

To be honest, I only occasionally visit here for the sake of nostalgia. There was a time when there were robust discussions on many topics. Yes, even then things got nasty but at least it was not a total intellectual waste-of-time. Just like the larger Bohra community, this forum has degenerated. I have written a lot about this issue here already, no need to rehash.

I feel sorry for those fools who wait with baited breath to hear what some guy in Thane/Bakersfield/Mumbai/Varodra says to live their life well. Such people are like perpetual children, who refuse to grow up and want a father-figure to worship. God has given you a brain (I hope!). Learn to use it. All these SXXs are merely in it for the money and power, and praise of their fanbois. How can they be on the Straight Path when they themselves see crookedly?

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:02 pm

Respect your actions and great work as a dad. :)

For example, I have daughters. I did not wait till STF said something to ensure I do not mutilate my daughter's genitals! Allah, in His infinite wisdom, has given me a brain. I do not need STF or his pappa or grandpa and uncle to tell me how to live. Similarly, I told my wife to travel to the places we loved and saw together in the highly likely case I die before her. I do not need to wait for STF/Muffy to tell how my wife should behave! Sorry, I really do not care about what he says in these matters. I am sure 99% of Bohras do not care either!

kseeker

Unread post by kseeker » Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:00 pm

Biradar wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:49 am
ajamali wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:10 pm Perhaps you only care to do detailed analysis of 3 or four sermons of people whom no one cares about LOL!
Actually, I did very detailed analysis of all 10 of STF's sermons. But I only posted 3 here as I realized that posting here was a waste of my time. Many people, like yourself, are fanbois and bhakts but, by their own admission, are ignorant about Islam and cowards to boot. You apparently don't like being told that your dharm guru is an irrelevant nobody. Some like the Mult-ID Viral Jinny Jahil are not worth engaging with. Muffy fans are even worse, in that they have lost the ability to think and reflect.

To be honest, I only occasionally visit here for the sake of nostalgia. There was a time when there were robust discussions on many topics. Yes, even then things got nasty but at least it was not a total intellectual waste-of-time. Just like the larger Bohra community, this forum has degenerated. I have written a lot about this issue here already, no need to rehash.

I feel sorry for those fools who wait with baited breath to hear what some guy in Thane/Bakersfield/Mumbai/Varodra says to live their life well. Such people are like perpetual children, who refuse to grow up and want a father-figure to worship. God has given you a brain (I hope!). Learn to use it. All these SXXs are merely in it for the money and power, and praise of their fanbois. How can they be on the Straight Path when they themselves see crookedly?
Gravity has nothing over the pull of Nostaliga.. I too keep showing up for the same reasons.
This place is a literal goldmine.