Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Reporter
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:34 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

#601

Unread post by Reporter » Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:14 am

The world should learn from Bohras how to efficiently manage idol worship. It is not easy to control devotees in their wild frenzy to worship the golden calf. Prophet Mohammed brought Islam to abolish idol worship, but then that is Islam, what have Bohras got to do with it? Bohras are an unIslamic cult.

Attachments
VIDEO-2021-11-26-10-47-11.mp4
(12.46 MiB) Downloaded 258 times

think_for_yourself
Posts: 418
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

#602

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:27 pm

It’s ridiculous and reckless. If Bohras could only see how very stupid they look doing this shit. MS goes to extraordinary lengths to protect himself but where is the same concern for his own followers? This may go down in history as the Omicron super spreader event…..

Kaka Akela
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

#603

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:07 am

Al Hayye is one the 99 names of Allah.
When they say Al Hayyul Muqadfas for SMB, are they not committing shirk??

Sheikh Ali sadiq
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:44 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

#604

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:17 am

and few thought muffy will be out of business soon because he shown no concern to bohras in pandemic :lol:

never underestimate the power of andh bhakti, a true bhakt or abde can go to any extend for his idol.

Biradar
Posts: 1001
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

#605

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:57 pm

Nice video. Perfectly summarizes the fundamental Bohra belief system very well: the Dharm Guru sits in a glass fishbowl with his feet sticking out while two lines of bhakts kiss one foot each. On one side there are people doing "aarti" with coconuts and water bottles, and there are a group of people collecting envelops full of money. However, we have seen such scenes now for decades. SMB developed the art of maximizing profits from his followers and Muffy has perfected it. Good for Bohras! They are so lucky to have such a nice system in which their devta is not made of clay or stones, but flesh and blood!

SBM
Posts: 6500
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

#606

Unread post by SBM » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:24 pm

but flesh and blood!
May I add "without conscious and feelings"

Mkenya
Posts: 503
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

#607

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:43 pm

If I were to pose a question as to why otherwise sane normal people would do such acts, I do not want to read explanations like blind faith, etc. From all you posters I want to hear how easily, quickly and with such momentum such adorations have crept into what used to be a faith we all love(d)?

think_for_yourself
Posts: 418
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

#608

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:39 pm

Mkenya wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:43 pm If I were to pose a question as to why otherwise sane normal people would do such acts, I do not want to read explanations like blind faith, etc. From all you posters I want to hear how easily, quickly and with such momentum such adorations have crept into what used to be a faith we all love(d)?
The way I see it, this behavior is so extreme in the Muffy world because it started with fear. Everyone had to indulge in this over-the-top behavior to prove that they were not with “Dawedar.”
It continues in this manner because people are so insulated from the rest of the world that they have forgotten what’s normal behavior. Anything goes in the Bohra Bubble.

Biradar
Posts: 1001
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

#609

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:26 pm

Mkenya wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:43 pm If I were to pose a question as to why otherwise sane normal people would do such acts, I do not want to read explanations like blind faith, etc. From all you posters I want to hear how easily, quickly and with such momentum such adorations have crept into what used to be a faith we all love(d)?
The reality is that this started in the last half of SMB’s reign. Towards the end of his life he had started to think of himself as god on Earth and hence behave like that also. Recall he would eat 10 or more ziyaafats every day. In fact, I think a major impetus for all the Bohra websites going behind password-protected pages was that these ziyaafats were highlighted here and made fun off. People who surrounded SMB were happy to feed their leader’s megalomania as it also helped them gain power and a small fraction of the wealth and prestige.

SMB loved the adoration of the masses. In fact, I do not think Muffy has the same level of megalomania as his father. What Muffy has done is to perfect the art of selling his body parts to make money: each feet and in the past each hand meant that he can earn 4x faster than he could if he actually met one person at a time and spent some time talking with them. We saw the spectacle when he was collecting zakaat: 2 zoom calls were on at the same time as in-person zakaat, each person getting 5 seconds. All he said like a robot was “Khuda barakat aape”. It was a pathetic display, both on the part of Muffy as well as his followers.

This is not new, though. This has been going for years and SMB started it. SKQ kept silent as he enjoyed the reflected glory and hence got to enrich himself and his family too. The Bohra leadership at this point is irredeemable. There is really nothing one can do. It will only get worse. Bohra don’t think and have been, in fact, forbidden to think and question this Iblisi behavior. The Bohra fiqh and path is not bad per-se. But the leadership has degenerated into an anti-spiritual materialistic money-making machine.

Bohra spring
Posts: 1366
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

#610

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:37 am

Cannot believe how sms can at one moment claims he and his sons are Hafiz of Quran and next moment perform such Shirk. Unless they ere devils.

What is going on in their heads is mind boggling complete disregard of any Abrahamic faiths. No pope chief rabbi or any Muslim sect practises such crazy practices. I have not seen even the Korean leaders or Chinese party leader or Iddi Amin demand such subjugation.

Sheikh Ali sadiq
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:44 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

#611

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:30 am

this is the result of 30 years of systemic brainwashing and slow erasing of Islamic values within Bohras.

the new generation coming from MSB and Bohra schools will be the worst.

RedBox
Posts: 301
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:41 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

#612

Unread post by RedBox » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:55 pm

Jamiya langoors are worst. They are smart in studies but worst at applying knowledge.

Moiz_Dhaanu
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

#613

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:15 am

We all know what is currently happeneing in Sri-Lanka. But the real question is how come Muffy mola could not foresee future or tell his Sri lankan government buddies whats coming their way ?
All that talk about he (DMBS) being all knowing and "Gaib na jaankaar."...what a hogwash!!

Meanwhile it would be a pleasure to know how much of his ill gained money and assets are in sink-whole in srilanaka?

https://youtu.be/-opiHfOe1lQ
DMBS: Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

Sheikh Ali sadiq
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:44 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

#614

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:22 am

Salaam un Jameel



Sagla Nazafat Khidmat Guzaro ne mubarak mohanna thajo ke apan sagla ne maula minaam tus ni khidmat ma Shehrullah il Moazzam 1443 H - Taherabad (Galiyakot) ma ibadat karwu ane Ziyarat Syedi Fakruddin Shaeed QR ni naseeb thayu che.



Moula ye 19mi ni waaz ma Maksoos Nazafat khidmat nu Bayan farmayyu ne nawaza.



Apnn Sagla par shukur wajib che. Moula TUS na milad ni tahani araz kariyye ane *NAJWASH SHUKUR* Araz Karu lazim che, ye waaste aa misal Units ni takhmeen kidi che.



1) 1100

2) 2100

3) 3200

4) 5300

5) 11000

6) Any amount higher than 11000.



Sagla Nazafat Environment Committee (International) shamil thai ne Moula TUS ni Doua'a ane khushi hasil kare.



Najwa ni Raqam 22/04/22 midnight Tak jama karaw



Khuda taala aqa maula tus ni umr shareef ne mumeenen na mohalla, ghar ane, jism ne saaf rakhwa wastey ane mumin na jaan ne taharat bakhshwa wastey taa roze qayamat daraz ane daraz kare. Ameen



UPI: 7999792472@hdfcbank



Or through payment gateway link on website.



Send us snapshot of payment done ok on Nazafat helpline WhatsApp +91 72638 78653





Wasalam

Nazatat Central HR

Sheikh Ali sadiq
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:44 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

#615

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:23 am

Khidmat kare public ane paisa le Muffy 🤣😁

They never get ashamed of asking for money openly on daily basis.

HMALAK
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:31 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

#616

Unread post by HMALAK » Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:25 am

Dear All,

Hope you are all well...!!!

Mufaddal Saifuddin is coming to Vadodara tomorrow on his So Called Birthday for 2.5 hours.

He is coming to Inaugurate the Fatehgunj Masjid.

The Najwa for each household is minimum 11,000/-

Why this Najwah is needed??
The answer is
  • Chopper from Galiyakot to Vadodara
    Chartered Flight from Vadodara to Mumbai
    Transit and Rest Fees
The Total Najwah to be given is 53,00,000/- only.. (Read as 53 Peti)

Please keep us in your prayers...!!!

zinger
Posts: 2127
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

#617

Unread post by zinger » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:22 am

Sheikh Ali sadiq wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:22 am Salaam un Jameel



Sagla Nazafat Khidmat Guzaro ne mubarak mohanna thajo ke apan sagla ne maula minaam tus ni khidmat ma Shehrullah il Moazzam 1443 H - Taherabad (Galiyakot) ma ibadat karwu ane Ziyarat Syedi Fakruddin Shaeed QR ni naseeb thayu che.



Moula ye 19mi ni waaz ma Maksoos Nazafat khidmat nu Bayan farmayyu ne nawaza.



Apnn Sagla par shukur wajib che. Moula TUS na milad ni tahani araz kariyye ane *NAJWASH SHUKUR* Araz Karu lazim che, ye waaste aa misal Units ni takhmeen kidi che.



1) 1100

2) 2100

3) 3200

4) 5300

5) 11000

6) Any amount higher than 11000.



Sagla Nazafat Environment Committee (International) shamil thai ne Moula TUS ni Doua'a ane khushi hasil kare.



Najwa ni Raqam 22/04/22 midnight Tak jama karaw



Khuda taala aqa maula tus ni umr shareef ne mumeenen na mohalla, ghar ane, jism ne saaf rakhwa wastey ane mumin na jaan ne taharat bakhshwa wastey taa roze qayamat daraz ane daraz kare. Ameen



UPI: 7999792472@hdfcbank



Or through payment gateway link on website.



Send us snapshot of payment done ok on Nazafat helpline WhatsApp +91 72638 78653





Wasalam

Nazatat Central HR

just want to make sure i understand this correctly..

some people came to Galiyakot as volunteers and did all the hard work, running around, logistics and admin etc.

these people probably took time out from their business/jobs, spent their own time, money and effort to provide voluntary services.

now, instead of compensating them, they are asked to pay because they "got the benefit of volunteering khidmat"

am i reading the post correctly or have i misunderstood?

AbdeYamani
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:08 am

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

#618

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:49 am

zinger wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:22 am
Sheikh Ali sadiq wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:22 am Salaam un Jameel



Sagla Nazafat Khidmat Guzaro ne mubarak mohanna thajo ke apan sagla ne maula minaam tus ni khidmat ma Shehrullah il Moazzam 1443 H - Taherabad (Galiyakot) ma ibadat karwu ane Ziyarat Syedi Fakruddin Shaeed QR ni naseeb thayu che.



Moula ye 19mi ni waaz ma Maksoos Nazafat khidmat nu Bayan farmayyu ne nawaza.



Apnn Sagla par shukur wajib che. Moula TUS na milad ni tahani araz kariyye ane *NAJWASH SHUKUR* Araz Karu lazim che, ye waaste aa misal Units ni takhmeen kidi che.




1) 1100

2) 2100

3) 3200

4) 5300

5) 11000

6) Any amount higher than 11000.



Sagla Nazafat Environment Committee (International) shamil thai ne Moula TUS ni Doua'a ane khushi hasil kare.



Najwa ni Raqam 22/04/22 midnight Tak jama karaw



Khuda taala aqa maula tus ni umr shareef ne mumeenen na mohalla, ghar ane, jism ne saaf rakhwa wastey ane mumin na jaan ne taharat bakhshwa wastey taa roze qayamat daraz ane daraz kare. Ameen



UPI: 7999792472@hdfcbank



Or through payment gateway link on website.



Send us snapshot of payment done ok on Nazafat helpline WhatsApp +91 72638 78653





Wasalam

Nazatat Central HR

just want to make sure i understand this correctly..

some people came to Galiyakot as volunteers and did all the hard work, running around, logistics and admin etc.

these people probably took time out from their business/jobs, spent their own time, money and effort to provide voluntary services.

now, instead of compensating them, they are asked to pay because they "got the benefit of volunteering khidmat"

am i reading the post correctly or have i misunderstood?
...
Last edited by AbdeYamani on Sun May 15, 2022 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moiz_Dhaanu
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

#619

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sat May 14, 2022 4:53 pm

Kothar has been fervently (since past couple years) trying to decouple the infamous Badri Lacewala and his high stake proximity to DMBS ( he also is mu bolo dikro of DMBS).
Apparently kothar were some what successful...but this Clip tells a different story...it seems the prodigal son is still quite close to DMBS...some might have seen thus clip

DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
Attachments
VID-20220512-WA0002.mp4
(7.75 MiB) Downloaded 130 times