Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
swordofislam

Re: Muffadal Saifuddin and related topics

Unread post by swordofislam » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:41 am

Ashara tamasha will be host by London this year

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:01 am

During one of his "fleece the public" home visits in Kuwait.. Currently DMBS is in Kuwait on his money collection drives......apparently this "foot stepping" drama earns him 7000 dinars per household.
Truly he is a very costly "ganpati" to bring home

Attachments
VID-20220918-WA0058.mp4
(13.94 MiB) Downloaded 256 times

Human_KW

Unread post by Human_KW » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:39 am

They are minting money even faster than BANKS, there is a rate card for everything starting from Tallaqi, Qadambosi, Hadiyat, Mulla, Misaaq, Nikah, Sehra, Ziyafats, Qadam (people home) for 1 minute, ziyafats by all khidmat comittee and ziyafats by Children too and many more schemes...

Total Madnesss in Kuwait and people are willing to pay everything they have - its RACE here for Qadam, Ziyafats, Misaaq and Nikah..

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:01 am

when he is asking for one rupee, people are giving 2 rupess, so why should he not ask for four rupees then?
simple isnt it?
everywhere in the world, it is the same for every community.

Human_KW

Unread post by Human_KW » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:01 am

@qutub_mamajiwala

Are you with it or against what they are doing? if you are with them - then whats difference between us and the rest of world when we claim to be on HAQ ?

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:00 pm

Sultan Al-Bohra gifts 250 date palm trees

KUWAIT: Sultan Al-Bohra Dr Mufaddal Saifuddin gifted 250 date palm trees as a gesture of support to the government and people of Kuwait, especially the farming community in the country. The date palm tree donation project is aimed at promoting sustainable agricultural options in the region, while also reducing the effects of climate change.

https://www.kuwaittimes.com/sultan-al-b ... alm-trees/

Please zoom into the pic and notice that the Sultan al Bohra cannot condescend to stand on bare earth. He needs a galicho, a plush carpet to cushion his royal feet even as he waters a tree!!! There are Godmen and there are men of God. Know the difference!

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:45 am

all VIPS are treated like that

you like it or not but MS is VIP for a community

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:17 am

Reporter wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:00 pm Sultan Al-Bohra gifts 250 date palm trees

KUWAIT: Sultan Al-Bohra Dr Mufaddal Saifuddin gifted 250 date palm trees as a gesture of support to the government and people of Kuwait, especially the farming community in the country. The date palm tree donation project is aimed at promoting sustainable agricultural options in the region, while also reducing the effects of climate change.

Please zoom into the pic and notice that the Sultan al Bohra cannot condescend to stand on bare earth. He needs a galicho, a plush carpet to cushion his royal feet even as he waters a tree!!! There are Godmen and there are men of God. Know the difference!

stop nitpicking like a dosi maa :roll:

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:43 am

Human_KW wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:01 am @qutub_mamajiwala

Are you with it or against what they are doing? if you are with them - then whats difference between us and the rest of world when we claim to be on HAQ ?
i am neither against it nor for it.
i am just a aloof observer
call me borderline agonistic
i have my its card though for practical purpose, but use it sparsely on when required or when necessary only.
i pray at home without going to tamasha but love to enjoy it from far.
pay minimum, which is reqd, but have not payed since last few years coz not reqd any clearance from jamaat. when it is reqd in future--will see to it and negotiate.
from personal experience--have noted that if u dont pay wajebaat and sabil for few years and when time comes to go to jamaat--u can negotiate with them by salaam or any available means of influence and get it settle for less--depending upon your negotiating skills.
not attended any tamasha where raza or clearance is reqd, so works both ways.
As for HAQ--are bhai--why bring all this difficult spiritual subject in this Fani Duniya?
it is for every individual to decide for himself and bear the consequences of his choice.
let it be between him and his creator--nobody is responsible for anybody else.
7 billion people of this earth beleive they are on HAQ--WHO KNOWS?
has anybody claimed that they are not not HAQ--even the atheist?
faith can move mountains and scientifically atleast medically this has been proved and is called placebo effect.
so live and let live

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:48 am

Reporter wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:00 pm Sultan Al-Bohra gifts 250 date palm trees

Any idea, why he should gift date palm tress, which are actually native to gulf.
they already have so much of it
i mean just curious?
isnt it like gifting water to river?
he can give other trees or anything else which are not found there.

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:31 am

*( ये कैसे 'क़दम' जो दिल-ओ-जज़्बात को कुचलते हुए बढ़ते है..!!)*

*अभी सोशल मीडिया पे एक वीडियो देखा, उस वीडियो में देखा कि आलीक़दर एक घर की दहलीज तक आये सिर्फ़ लिफाफों पे नज़र डाली, ख़ुद लिफ़ाफ़े मांगे, लिफ़ाफ़े लिए और चले गए। ख़ुद को शफ़ीक़ बावा कहने और कहलवाने वाले तथाकथित शफ़ीक़ बावा ने न घर के दरो-दीवार पे न घर के किसी मेंबर कि तरफ़ एक नज़र डालना गंवारा किया। एक छोटी बच्ची जो हाथ जोड़कर कमर ख़म किये हुए जाने कबसे बैठी होगी उस बच्ची पर भी एक नज़र नही डाली...,*

*क्या दाई के लिए मोमिनीन की मुहब्बत, उनका इख़लास, यही रह गया है कि उनकी मुहब्बत को सिर्फ़ पैसों से, नजवों से, ज़ियाफतों से ही तौला जाता है।*

*इन्हें इस बात कि ज़रा फ़िक्र नहीं कि क्यों क़ौम सिमटती जा रही है..?? क्यों लोग दूसरे फ़िरक़ों कि तरफ़ रुजू कर रहे है??*

*अगर कोई सिस्टम से नाराज़ होकर गया है तो उनकी शिकायत दूर करने की कभी कोई कोशिश या पहल आज तक क्यों नहीं की??*

*क्यों आमिलों, आयानों, जमातों को ज़ुल्म, और नाजायज़ वसूली के लिए छुट्टा छोड़ रखा है?? (अफ़सोस इस खेल में ख़ुद भी शामिल है)*

*अगर कोई दूसरे अक़ीदों को सही मानकर उस अक़ीदे कि तरफ़ जा रहा है तो आज तक उनकी घरवापसी यानी वापस इस्माइली तय्यबी अक़ीदे कि तरफ़ लाने की और उनकी इस्लाह की कोई कोशिश आज तक क्यों नहीं हुई...?? जबकि दाई का असल काम ही यही है।*

*कभी इस पहलू पे सोचिएगा ज़रूर।*

*अल्लाह क़ौम को हिदायत दे....*
🙏🌹

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:39 pm

Yes, i saw that video and almost threw up. He didn't even enter the home for qadam. From outside the door he points toward envelopes on the table, so they gave him one, he points again for all the envelopes. He didn't even look or response to the family. Grabbing the envelopes he turned around to go victimize another family.
He has been in london, Africa and UAE for almost 109 days and all he is doing is travelling and collecting money. He tells us to close businesses during Ashara but keeps his business open. Typical don't do as i do, do as i say, aamil bey amal.

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:48 am

video is wrong in so many ways that I don't even know where to start to condemn

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:53 am

I am guessing you all are talking about this second video.....I agree, there are so many things so utterly wrong with his(DMBS) behaviour..words cannot even describe his actions..
DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

Attachments
VID-20220927-WA0000.mp4
(3.31 MiB) Downloaded 227 times

Reporter

Unread post by Reporter » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:04 pm

And here's some more...

Attachments
f420d7d7-a37d-4527-bb88-1d6e73b46ce7.MP4
(7.14 MiB) Downloaded 216 times

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:57 pm

More-la, More-la, Muffy More-la! Su nirali shaan che!

I guess this is the next step in the evolution of the Bohras. A so-called da'i who is only interested in money, money and money. A so-called da'i who hates his followers so much that he does not even glance at them once, but points to the envelopes containing money, takes them and leaves. A so-called da'i who has trained his followers to do sajda to an empty cushion where his posterior rested for a few minutes. A so-called da'i who is always angry and hungry, and like the infernal fire of hell, never ceases to consume more and more.

I guess Bohras deserve this man. They created him by their insane passion to be spineless slaves, and boot licking sycophants. However, this is not the end! Wait till you see demands for money to kiss his cushions, lick his shoes and buy pieces of his old clothes. Do not worry, many more revenue streams are being cooked up in the infernal, nether regions of Saifee Mahal. As they say, "Hum dekhte hai, nazaare, naye naye".

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:36 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:53 am I am guessing you all are talking about this second video.....I agree, there are so many things so utterly wrong with his(DMBS) behaviour..words cannot even describe his actions..

In 16 seconds he has violeted too many limits

1 didnt cared about the momeen sitting down there
2 asked for money cover in most rude way
3 he didnt even eat khakhe shifa
4 didnt let the boy kiss his hand
5 didnt let the people do wadhawo and ran away

can't believe billionaire person like him just cares about small petty amounts

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:41 am

the way foolish women in behind reciting maula maula they deserve more kicks in their back.

its an azaab from Allah

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:24 am

Why is that women crying ? is it khushi na Anshu. These people have crossed all boundaries no wonder the a simple mullah of masjid has now become a Dai and next he will claim to be Imam and who knows when he will stop his tall claims.
After the above videos i do not blame SMS for feeling like a arrogant sultan whilst we are to be blame.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:12 pm

Fatema Yamani wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:36 am
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:53 am I am guessing you all are talking about this second video.....I agree, there are so many things so utterly wrong with his(DMBS) behaviour..words cannot even describe his actions..

In 16 seconds he has violeted too many limits

1 didnt cared about the momeen sitting down there
2 asked for money cover in most rude way
3 he didnt even eat khakhe shifa
4 didnt let the boy kiss his hand
5 didnt let the people do wadhawo and ran away

can't believe billionaire person like him just cares about small petty amounts
Has anyone considered that the Maggot just needed to go to the bathroom real bad?! Now I am not excusing his rush rush demand for money laden envelopes. He could have used the 16 seconds to look at the poor Bohras and wave his silly salaam at them. However he chose to use the 16 seconds to instead point crudely at the envelopes and then when he was handed one, he insisted on getting the remaining two as well, all the while never even glancing at the residents of the flat. So no excuses for the Maggot, but I am thinking he was more inelegant than usual because he just had to go to the bathroom real bad….

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:43 am

I dont rule out that one excuse.

may be his bosses are overloading him with work and dont give time to use loo.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:28 pm

He should unionize! A union of one! Demand humane work conditions! Not be driven from flat to flat like a donkey for petty envelopes!

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:45 am

remote is in some one else hand, we are yet to find that person

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:10 am

The real reason why SMS is going berserk with money collection is to do with the recent events related to the court case. What is happening here is no minister wants to get involved in internal family matters and the PM has also indicated that he cannot take law into his hands. But will try to negotiate the case by dividing the properties amicably. We are taking not millions but billions of dollars here which he is collecting in foreign currency to negotiate with STF clan. The properties will stay with SMS dawaat and there will be under the close door deal with STF in regards to the case.
Ultimately declaring fatha-mubin for SMS, which will still rule dawoodi-bohras as the true leader and naib of Imam. The brain work is the elder brothers who are guiding the SMS to collect as much as possible in foreign currency that is why the safar and world tour, Ashara in London and collections of millions in different currency denominations.
The court will give verdict in a very just manner because STF has been very forthcoming and corporative in this case, whilst the defendant has been elusive. Court definitely does not believe in Imams and stories of Duats, legacies, naas etc they go on facts and present conditions so the verdict will be favoured towards the STF side but just like Chandabhai Galla case the truth will be hidden from common bhahks and fahat-mubin will be SMS the hero.

Accumulation of foreign exchange will pave the path towards victory.

1 Kuwaiti Dinar equals
263.15 Indian Rupee

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:34 am

I dont think this theory is correct

MS was always collecting money even they made MB collect money even in his last days by different ways

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:46 am

ajamali wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:28 pm He should unionize! A union of one! Demand humane work conditions! Not be driven from flat to flat like a donkey for petty envelopes!
It’s possible that his metrics are more stringent than for Amazon workers. It was not 16 seconds since he showed up at the doorstep, his visit lasted for 10 seconds, 8 of which were used up demanding the envelopes!! So the metric must be 6 kadams a minute! That’s a lot more money than that of an Amazon worker so it may be worth it for him to wear a diaper and keep the cash rolling in.
This is the most revealing video of MS I have seen. The guy was always money hungry but lately he has the hubris to not care to hide it.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:56 am

allbird wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:10 am The real reason why SMS is going berserk with money collection is to do with the recent events related to the court case. What is happening here is no minister wants to get involved in internal family matters and the PM has also indicated that he cannot take law into his hands. But will try to negotiate the case by dividing the properties amicably. We are taking not millions but billions of dollars here which he is collecting in foreign currency to negotiate with STF clan. The properties will stay with SMS dawaat and there will be under the close door deal with STF in regards to the case.
Ultimately declaring fatha-mubin for SMS, which will still rule dawoodi-bohras as the true leader and naib of Imam. The brain work is the elder brothers who are guiding the SMS to collect as much as possible in foreign currency that is why the safar and world tour, Ashara in London and collections of millions in different currency denominations.
The court will give verdict in a very just manner because STF has been very forthcoming and corporative in this case, whilst the defendant has been elusive. Court definitely does not believe in Imams and stories of Duats, legacies, naas etc they go on facts and present conditions so the verdict will be favoured towards the STF side but just like Chandabhai Galla case the truth will be hidden from common bhahks and fahat-mubin will be SMS the hero.

Accumulation of foreign exchange will pave the path towards victory.

1 Kuwaiti Dinar equals
263.15 Indian Rupee
I have a couple of questions:

The stuff above in bold, is that your something you have heard 2nd/3rd hand, or somebody authoritative has told you ? Can you please elaborate on what basis you are making this claim?

Also, the line that is in bold and underlined, again, did somebody with any inside knowledge tell you that?

The stuff underlined - again, how do you know? Or, it is just your opinion.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:02 am

The actions in this video - I find them disturbing, but why is nobody talking about the agency (even if it is just a small amount) that ordinary bohras have? I mean, they and their family appear to be willingly and happily subjecting themselves to the same. Don't they bear some responsibility here? Or may be they are happy and think that this was enough to achieve salvation - in that case, even though I find it hard to believe, who am I to complain? And why only blame MS BS if people are willing (even after some pressure) to put up with this?

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:29 am

I have no doubt DB are most cultured and we'll raised people so far. Have no idea now what happened to them and how they losing common sense.

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:09 am

Today I saw young bohra guys praying on railway station.

Hope is not lost yet