Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.

anajmi

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:34 pm

Kaka Akela wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:20 pm Some people here are like,"my mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts".
To these people nothing can convince, best to get back to the topic of this thread, which is the Nass case in the court. Anything new on it???
I would appreciate if you were to post your facts.

Here is one fact. The bohra Dai (s) are not in communication with the Imam. So your interpretation of the ayah that there will always be an Imam to guide you is no longer valid.

Never let facts get in the way of your beliefs!!!

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:25 am

did a quick search and found makrami family, sulaimani bohras leader.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBS9JTMXtbo

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:41 pm

Dont know how Gujarati banaya like taher saifuddin came on dai seat.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:40 pm

Anajmi says
" Here is one fact. The bohra Dai (s) are not in communication with the Imam. So your interpretation of the ayah that there will always be an Imam to guide you is no longer valid. "

Your one fact is wrong, how do you know that the imam is not communicating with the dai?? Do you have any proof of that?
Communication is of several types, i.e., written, verbal, telepathic, inspiration and Taeed.
If there are several people sitting in a room all with cell phone, and imam calls yours then, only your phone will ring not all others.
Similarly, a dai due to his knowledge, ilm and piety has a frequency at which imam can communicate with him by inspiration, telepathy or by taeed without your or my knowledge.
You can ask more and more questions but i may not have answers to all your questions as i am not a jamea graduate.
First you questioned that imam doesn't exist, then you questioned he is not mentioned in quran and now you question that imam for sure is not communicating with dai. Like they say a fool can ask more questions than a wiseman can answer. With your immense knowledge you provide us with good entertainment.

Shabab

Unread post by Shabab » Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:55 pm

Imam is not communicating with taher fakhruddin or muffy for sure or else they would not be greedy the way they are.

yeah may be some other noble people must be in contact.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:47 pm

Like they say a fool can ask more questions than a wiseman can answer. With your immense knowledge you provide us with good entertainment.
Sorry to burst your bubble kakaji, but there is no fool bigger than the one who assumes himself to be the wiseman.

And do I have proof that the Imam is not communicating with the Dai?

Of course, only a fool would ask someone to prove a negative, but you are a wiseman and would never ask such a question now would you?
You can ask more and more questions but i may not have answers to all your questions as i am not a jamea graduate.
You haven't been able to answer any of my questions.
First you questioned that imam doesn't exist
Correct. He does not exist. He will be born sometime in the future and will show up. Right now he doesn't exist. Have you shown me that he does? No you haven't
, then you questioned he is not mentioned in quran
Correct. He is not. You showed me some generic ayahs with the word "Imam" meaning multiple different things. None referencing your imam in question which was my last question to you and you went on a tangent proving yourself a wiseman instead!!
and now you question that imam for sure is not communicating with dai

Correct. If he were, your Dai would've been in line with the teachings of the Quran and Sunnah but you agree that he is not and yet, like a fool, insist that the Imam is communicating with the Dai. No wonder the Dai has been able to make fools out of the Bohras.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:55 am

waitaminute... there was an audio recording of the nuss at Cromwell???

how come this is the first time i heard of it :?:

has anyone else heard about it?

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:45 am

zinger wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:55 am

The real question is if the said person recorded on his mobile then it should have been both audio and video!

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:57 pm

juzer esmail wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:45 am

The real question is if the said person recorded on his mobile then it should have been both audio and video!
Deep fake technology was not as advanced then as it is now - LOL

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:00 pm

Since Justice Patel has confirmed the Nass on the Dai, Justice Patel is the Bohra hidden Imam. Congratulations. I was wrong, the bohra Imam is alive and well and was hiding as a judge all along!!

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:19 pm

muffy gang will never let go billions of dollars, they will do any thing to protect it.

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:28 pm

so can we safely reached to the conclusion that SMB ditched his brother and did fake nass on his son?

SMB played game and betrayed his own father will?

SMB betrayed his brother and intentionally derailed nass till his death bed to finally make his son a dai?

can a true dai do all this for maal and daulat?

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:11 pm

Social Awareness wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:28 pm
so can we safely reached to the conclusion that SMB ditched his brother and did fake nass on his son?

SMB betrayed his brother and intentionally derailed nass till his death bed to finally make his son a dai?

Exactly, i have being cry foul since day 1, but no one wants to blame the demi-god SMB for playing gutless game. Once on thakt they will promise you heaven but once down so does their promises. :)

One thing Moula Ali AS hated the most was mix politics with religion

Saara paiso ka khel hai

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:52 am

Social Awareness wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:28 pm

its a no brainer I guess, every one with brain will agree with this

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:00 am

juzer esmail wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:45 am

ya obviously, that was going to be my next question; why was there no video..

1. its infinitely simpler to switch on your camera and start recording than it is to open a recording app and then start to record

2. anyone can emulate their voice to sound like someone else, put some sound SFX in the background and voila... proof of an audio recordong of nuss

i really hope the judge thought of asking these questions..

if however, there is a video... well i guess thats the final nail in the coffin then.

from what i reading somewhere earlier, there was a video of Burhanuddin Maula but no audio to it

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:06 am

one very, very, VERY basic question... if this audio and video that they talk about is so irrefutable... why was it not shown openly for the world to see????

why go through this long elaborate court case... it could have been laid to rest within weeks

james

Unread post by james » Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:28 am

zinger wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:06 am one very, very, VERY basic question... if this audio and video that they talk about is so irrefutable... why was it not shown openly for the world to see????

why go through this long elaborate court case... it could have been laid to rest within weeks
The audio recording of the Nass and video recording of the sherbat rasam and qadambosi was shown to the entire Dawoodi Bohra community on 19th Rajab 1435H.
LEGAL UPDATE & RESPONSE TO ‘CROMWELL HOSPITAL AUDIO & VIDEO

The Bombay High Court is currently in vacation. As instructed by the Court, the Plaintiff’s rejoinder is to be filed on the 13th of June 2014. And the matter will be listed for directions on June 16th 2014.
A detailed response to the audio and video presented by Shz. Mufaddal Saifuddin of the purported ‘Nass’ in Cromwell hospital in London in June 2011 will be presented in Sijill next week. The delay is due to legal considerations.
If I am not wrong,till date this Sijill has not been presented. Apparently next week means Never in their dictionary. :mrgreen:

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:57 am

I remember very well that along with the Cromwell video this audio recording was also shown in most parts of the world..
Apparently DMBS side was facing a lot of flak during those days and there were serious doubts about the validity of his nass(no surprise there)

When this audio was being played , many people around me were asking the same question amongst themselves "why no video"...

But what most struck me and others was, why was there a need for a script of the audio to being run below the screen. ..it almost felt like the makers of the audio wanted to make sure that your eyes forced your mind to think that the words being said was of nass..even though the ears absolutely heard broken sentences and not exactly this proper nass.
One more thing(if you ever get a chance to listen to he audio) is that some parts of the audio seem to be the voice of SMB(Ra) in his early or late 70s and some after his speech impairment ..that seems to me as 'Total give away' of the audio being a stitched up piece of fabricated evidence.

DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

james

Unread post by james » Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:28 am

zinger wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:00 am

1. its infinitely simpler to switch on your camera and start recording than it is to open a recording app and then start to record

2. anyone can emulate their voice to sound like someone else, put some sound SFX in the background and voila... proof of an audio recordong of nuss

if however, there is a video... well i guess thats the final nail in the coffin then.

from what i reading somewhere earlier, there was a video of Burhanuddin Maula but no audio to it
1. This point has already been dealt with in Abdulqadir Bs deposition. Why this why that type of logical fallacy is just that. It doesn't get you anywhere.

2. This type of argument puts you on par with the likes of incredible and his multi-ids. Now if only it were so easy to emulate voice and SFX,know this. Khuzaima would have attempted it. :mrgreen:

The nass notebook,Cromwell hospital nass audio,video of Cromwell Hospital,1 hour 30 minutes (approx) Raudat Tahera Nass events are all submitted in Court. On numerous occasions, the Plantiff and his lawyers have scrutinized the document. Till date they haven't been able to prove even one of their outlandish claims in court.

The Banu Abbas ask ‘Has Egypt been conquered? Tell Banu Abbas that ‘the matter is long resolved’ :)

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:51 am

james wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:28 am
zinger wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:00 am

1. This point has already been dealt with in Abdulqadir Bs deposition. Why this why that type of logical fallacy is just that. It doesn't get you anywhere.

2. This type of argument puts you on par with the likes of incredible and his multi-ids. Now if only it were so easy to emulate voice and SFX,know this. Khuzaima would have attempted it. :mrgreen:

The nass notebook,Cromwell hospital nass audio,video of Cromwell Hospital,1 hour 30 minutes (approx) Raudat Tahera Nass events are all submitted in Court. On numerous occasions, the Plantiff and his lawyers have scrutinized the document. Till date they haven't been able to prove even one of their outlandish claims in court.

The Banu Abbas ask ‘Has Egypt been conquered? Tell Banu Abbas that ‘the matter is long resolved’ :)

[DELETED] khullam khulla scam chala raha hai, you guys really dont have any rights to take paak naam of panjatan and Imam, thodi sharm karlo lo, dont forget life is short and no one will live forever. dont play with deen.

Burhanuddin and his clan is really from banu ummayiyya and banu yazeeed, they are not even sparing innocent people who wants to go for a religious pilgrimage.

Faize Hussain SCAM

Just came to know from my sources that faize Hussain are handing over 2000 USD cover to all the passengers who are going to umrah and using them as a mule to illegally send dollars from India to Saudi.

any one from Saudi please report to authorities the latest scam run by kothar to launder money.

they give envelop of money to all the passengers and ask them to hand it over when they reach saudi

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:04 am

Burhanuddin died in a miserable state where he was not even able to speak a name properly, we all have seen how his son paraded him like an Egyptian mummy all around the cities. it was an azaab from Allah

its a live example for his khaandan to stop selling deen for money and stop being a jerk and do tauba.

james

Unread post by james » Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:19 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:57 am
One more thing(if you ever get a chance to listen to he audio) is that some parts of the audio seem to be the voice of SMB(Ra) in his early or late 70s and some after his speech impairment ..that seems to me as 'Total give away' of the audio being a stitched up piece of fabricated evidence.
Hello David Icke Lite

Good to see you crawl out of the woodwork. Stop eating lizards.

In other news, what an eventful day 16th January 2023 has turned out to be. The Judge laid into Mr Desai voraciously and warned him of the slippery slope the Plaintiff is on if they say the 52nd Dai was incapable on 20th June 2011 which is against doctrine. That made Lanati Abdeali squirm! :mrgreen:

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:23 pm

we all know he wasnt able to utter a word and he was totally out of control. but lanati muffy and his toli will keep showing like his father was all well till end.

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:11 pm

bhai bhai ne to su pun aa jamana ma, maa pun potana chokra ni will badli naakhe che

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDju-Z3Ttrs