Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Social Awareness

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by Social Awareness » Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:14 pm

scoundrels always try to confuse people with big names of books and little grammar use in it, they always try to divert the attention of the masses from the actual corruption and actual rot in the present dai leadership and his father's legacy.

miya bhai gire to gire lekin tangdi upar.

James will never speak about how there is no help available for a common bohra in the current leadership, everything from masjid to kabrestan is paid.

how there is no accountability
how poor people have no say
how all jamaat members are looting community money
how ayyash is present dai in his dealings, how much property he is holding in his name and his family name? where did he got all these money from?

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:29 pm

I have not run-off anywhere James. Just been busy with work and other commitments.

Let me just say in simple words: If they have misled me, I will reconsider. I am open to the truth, inshallah.

I have not read your full post, and likely may not for a while as I am busy - but inshallah, I pray that the full truth comes out soon, for the whole community to see.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:38 pm

The full truth has been out for years, decades and centuries. Some have seen it, some will see it in time and some will never see it.

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:11 pm

anajmi wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:38 pm The full truth has been out for years, decades and centuries. Some have seen it, some will see it in time and some will never see it.
SubhanAllah great lines bro

applies on many
Bohras
Shia - Sunni
general people too

truth has been out there always, only eyes cant see it

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:19 am

bringing all these text means at one point burhanuddin did made nass on khuzaima.

now they just trying to prove the last (fake) one is applicable not the previous one.

if Nass can be changed number of times then it just shows that it is inspired by worldly notions and not holy ones. :roll:

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:28 pm

Humsafar wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:06 pm
Fatema Yamani wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:06 pm Humsafar I expect better questions from a senior and aged person like you. The concept of Imamat is not limited to 600k Bohras, as I said not just Islam but even Hinduism has a concept of KALKI coming, which is not bound by time but as a faith, it is going to happen. widen your understanding and if you really want to learn more about this please read more from SHIA's perspective.
You are mixing up two different concepts of Imamat. One is the Shia/Ismaili/Fatimid chain of Imams who are supposed to be present at all times to guide the believers. The other is the concept of Qiam al Qaim, the Final Imam, the Redeemer who will come at the end of times and bring justice and peace and will defeat the forces of darkness and falsehood. This concept is fundamental to the Shia belief and, it is my understanding that Sunnis also believe in it. This ideology is similar to that of Kalki you refer to, and to the Christ's Second Coming, and is also common in many other traditions.

But here, in the Bohra context, we are NOT talking about Qiam al Qaim. We are talking about the "regular" Imam who is supposed to be here and now guiding us, and keeping the Dai in his place. And obviously, the regular Imam is not around doing his job. The whole discussion is about this Imam and this concept of Imamat. Do not confuse these two distinct concepts.

BTW I'm neither senior nor aged :wink:
interesting distinctions between imam's.."Regular imam" and "qaim imam" who is to come at end...this is new innovation in disputed concept of imamat

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:09 pm

Some thing to ponder about:

Modi and Adani looted India, created 600 fake companies overseas, created fake share prices, and earned 200 billion in 20 years.

in the last 10 days, he has already lost 100 billion.

muffa and his crony family and friends should learn from this

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:54 am

I don't know whether to laugh or pity on the non sensical arguments of DMBS's stand in court..

Initially They had mentioned that even though STS Saheb had made SKQ saheb the 53rd dai, that would be Irrelevant ...
Now they are bringing all the old (never heard of books) written by people ages back (who are not even dai) and presenting them as highly relevant.
Why ? Just because it meets their purpose.

DMBS side agree that nass is done by ilhaam of Imam .
Now based on that criteria and according to DMBS, nass can be changed ..this implies and makes 2 highly controversial points in the spiritual understanding of how Imam operates.

1, Imam is prone to making mistakes.
First imam chose(SKQ) but he realized that it was a mistake ..and now wants a new person to be dai. That opens the door for the assumptions that imam can also be wrong about his second choice too. So basically , according to DMBS imam can keep making mistakes whilst making choices. Na-uzo-billah.

2. Imam can keep making wrong choices , but is helpless once the dai in office passes away
Let's assume Imam chose to change his first choice(SKQ) and makes a second choice ..and accordingly SMB Saheb made DMBS his successor, based on ilhaam from imam.
Now , as per the crazy logic of DMBS , imam again realized his folly and wants to replace DMBS with another person.., but alas he(Imam) has no choice now but keep the second decision intact, even though his second choice(DMBS) was wrong..since SMB has already passed away.
How very convenient for DMBS to remain in office...lol

All this just makes Imam look so helpless and naive..is this what DMBS is trying to convey by saying that Imam is just likely to make mistakes like any other common man'..

DMBS arguments of Nass can be changed is just as bull shit as all other things which come out his mouth..his stance of changing nass is basically an attack on all our previous dais and the sanctity of Imams.

DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb.

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:40 am

When Money becomes Imam then all other Imam are irrelevant.

also as we know bohra have one "regular imam" and other one is Qaim Al qiyam A.S

may be muffy toli is talking about the "regular imam" who can make mistakes.

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:00 am

This is my personal belief and I am just sharing it, I feel Allah forgives when a banda does gunah but he never ever forgives if his prophets or his mehboob like Imam or even a Momeen is hurt by someone.

muffy and his toli is doing some thing that is unforgivable.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:53 am

So all in all we are talking arguing about Imam , Dai and Nass who is right and who is wrong. If Dai get Ilham from Imam to appoint so and so to Dai's position so ultimately where does Imam get ilham from definitely Allah Subanahu SWT.

my point is if Imam makes mistakes and changes Dai's then Nuwzobillah where did that Ilham came from, So high above Imam did HE make a mistake. In courts they are arguing about imam and Daut and previous Dai's but does anyone believe in Allah SWT who decides, selects his Dai. Bohras Clergy is fooling this human court by highly paid lawyers but ultimately did SMS lawyers mentioned to those Hindu judges that Allah SWT is REAL.

My point here is, is Muffy and company are trying to prove Allah SWT is wrong and make mistakes in front of Hindu judges. :roll:

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:37 am

yes, for money and power, muffa toli is hell bent to disgrace every thing. proving in court that even a dai is wrong and make mistakes is a big thing. it just destroys the whole point of dai being correct all the time.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:35 pm

"My point here is, is Muffy and company are trying to prove Allah SWT is wrong and make mistakes in front of Hindu judges."

Come on guys, chill out a bit. Mocking dai, mocking imam, now you have started mocking Allah SWT!!!!
Have you ever heard the word choice?? Allah SWT has given all humans the choice to choose.
When KQ was made mazoon at the young age of 20, STS gave SMB a choice to make KQ his successor if SMB felt him to be deserving. During in one of his early conversations SMB said to KQ " one day all this be yours" that does not constitute a NASS.
Then all through his 50 years of Mazoonship, KQ was very arrogant, and proud because he was chosen to be a Mazoon over all his older brothers who were Professor in Cambridge University or Amirul Jamea in Surat.
His arrogant behavior was on display all though his Mazoonship. Infact, he called himself Mazoon Mutlaq and asked all the homes Africa to hang his picture right next to SMB's, because he was the 53rd dai.
So SMB used the choice given to him by STS not to select him, simple as that.
Even if STS had not given him the choice, the end result would have been the same, because SMB was a dai, and dai sees the future by the noor of Allah and the noor is imam. Dai will always do what is the best for haq ni dawat, not for money, property, or power as you suggest. The Hindu judge of the worldly high court is not deciding for us as to who our dai is! We know who he is. KQ & TF can not swallow the bitter pill of defeat or loss so they filed a lawsuit against SMS. Sometimes in your life you should be ready to eat humble pie. The court has asked a very valid question to KQ as to why he kept quiet for 3 years? His response was he was told to keep it a secret until SMB's wafat. But it was not a secret to SMB to not discuss with him in private?
I suggest, we all stay calm and let the biggies fight it out, haq will come out on top and batil will go home with the ball under their arm.

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:07 pm

Allbird is not mocking any one, muffy is mocking every thing to make his case strong

KAKA you surely sound like typical brain dead bohra uncle who sees only through the lense of muffy and his toli. if SMB had choice and SKQ was so bad he should have been removed long back. it is clear that SMB got greedy at the end and wanted to make his son dai.

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:47 am

muffa toli is hell bent to make "Imam" make mistakes because he keeps doing nass on wrong person.

nauzobillah

_Zulfikaar_

Unread post by _Zulfikaar_ » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:01 am

Kaka Akela wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:35 pm "My point here is, is Muffy and company are trying to prove Allah SWT is wrong and make mistakes in front of Hindu judges."

Come on guys, chill out a bit. Mocking dai, mocking imam, now you have started mocking Allah SWT!!!!
Have you ever heard the word choice?? Allah SWT has given all humans the choice to choose.
When KQ was made mazoon at the young age of 20, STS gave SMB a choice to make KQ his successor if SMB felt him to be deserving. During in one of his early conversations SMB said to KQ " one day all this be yours" that does not constitute a NASS.
Then all through his 50 years of Mazoonship, KQ was very arrogant, and proud because he was chosen to be a Mazoon over all his older brothers who were Professor in Cambridge University or Amirul Jamea in Surat.
His arrogant behavior was on display all though his Mazoonship. Infact, he called himself Mazoon Mutlaq and asked all the homes Africa to hang his picture right next to SMB's, because he was the 53rd dai.
Even if STS had not given him the choice, the end result would have been the same, because SMB was a dai, and dai sees the future by the noor of Allah and the noor is imam. Dai will always do what is the best for haq ni dawat, not for money, property, or power as you suggest. The Hindu judge of the worldly high court is not deciding for us as to who our dai is! We know who he is. KQ & TF can not swallow the bitter pill of defeat or loss so they filed a lawsuit against SMS. Sometimes in your life you should be ready to eat humble pie. The court has asked a very valid question to KQ as to why he kept quiet for 3 years? His response was he was told to keep it a secret until SMB's wafat. But it was not a secret to SMB to not discuss with him in private?
I suggest, we all stay calm and let the biggies fight it out, haq will come out on top and batil will go home with the ball under their arm.
Aa bhai maansik rite bimaar laage chhe ...
STS yeh waado kidho to emni biji bairo si ane SMB ne nass nu kidhelu pachhi niyyat badlai gai baapu ni...
Please dont justify this with the word choice !!!!!!

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:04 am

recently muffa and his toli has made all the dawat property in their own name where they will have complete control over it.

courts should consider that these properties are made by money from community money and all the community member should have complete rights over it.

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:08 am

Kaka Akela wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:35 pm "My point here is, is Muffy and company are trying to prove Allah SWT is wrong and make mistakes in front of Hindu judges."

Kakaji please believe me i am not or dare go that far mocking Allah SWT Nauzobillah. I was just making connections as hierarchy starts from HIM.
Please read..if possible re-read and re-read and if still it doesn't make sense then ask someone to read for you.

All i remember is today's Dai / Syedna's / sultans / kings were nothing more then badde(big) mullaji and their fore fathers were tailors, soap makers, farmers, and green grocers who lead prayers during the times of prayers.

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:02 am

looks like there is a power tussel going on between 3 sons of muffa, such an impotrtant event in Marol and only Hussain was present 2 other changu mangu were not even present.

cant be a coincidence.

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:00 am

how true is this? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2023-02-10 at 6.25.21 PM (1).jpeg

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:15 am

Social Awareness wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:00 am how true is this? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes SMB, SMS its either Taha or Husain with their little brats visited CM while on one of their Guj visits. All this drama is PR repair due to screening of BBC documentary and Bohra's Muslim's are closest to Hinduism.

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:48 am

allbird wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:15 am
Social Awareness wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:00 am how true is this? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes SMB, SMS its either Taha or Husain with their little brats visited CM while on one of their Guj visits. All this drama is PR repair due to screening of BBC documentary and Bohra's Muslim's are closest to Hinduism.
hhhmmm got it

Social Awareness

Unread post by Social Awareness » Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:34 am

मोदी की दोस्ती किसी को काम नहीं आती

आडवाणी
अदानी
और बहुत सारे

मुफद्दल सैफुद्दीन भी डूब जाएगा