Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
_Zulfikaar_

Re: Sticky: Dawoodi Bohra's Succession of Dai Case in Mumbai High Court

Unread post by _Zulfikaar_ » Thu May 11, 2023 6:46 am

Anyone having any update when is Fateh Mubeen happening ?

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Thu May 11, 2023 3:43 pm

For SMS followers, No Hindu judge can tell us who is our dai, everyday is our Fateh Mubin. We are not waiting for judgement announcement.

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Wed May 17, 2023 6:46 am

So Hindu judge is sleeping eating bhaang?

Where is the result?

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Wed May 17, 2023 8:31 am

I have seen some Muslim community doing this for their leader.

Abhi naam yaad nahi aa raha. :mrgreen:
Attachments
Screenshot_20230517_180217.jpg

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Thu May 18, 2023 4:59 pm

For SMS followers, No Hindu judge can tell us who is our dai, everyday is our Fateh Mubin. We are not waiting for judgement announcement.

This is how the dai SMS and family have brain washed us. We are not open to facts and truth. The sikhs say sastrekal. Truth is higher than God. In our case, we believe that Dai is higher than truth. In fact, maybe higher than Allah. That is why they don't care what the will of Allah is.

Our dais are mired in power and politics is what makes them strive to keep their powers. That is why we value Ali above all these political strategists, because He set aside politics to serve Allah and Islam. Small minds like me will never understand the depth of that state, i.e. complete submission to the will of Allah. Just like I will never understand that my one life maybe Allahs million lives for me. Beyond me.

But coming back to mundanes, whether Hindu Judge or English Judge, these man of learning and understanding, if they have integrity, will evaluate all the information provided and decide whether there was any corruption or did the facts justify Khozeima dai, to seek independence and objective review of the circumstances that led to him being deposed. They will evaluate based on their wisdom (after all they also believe in their own Hindu religion) and experience and above all knowledge, whether there was any political maneuvering that will question the integrity of our dais, or did our dais abide by the rules of Islam and that is submission to the will of Allah above their own will and quest for power, and what was their intention to serve their own goals or serve the will of Allah. They will provide facts and historical information to base their conclusions on.

What is important is that this will reveal and disclose to the public and the bohras for generations to come, is that the dais are not selected based on the instructions of the Imams but on the political maneuvering of the human beings who make us believe that they are the chosen ones. And unfortunately, the masses of the bohras follow the sayings of the Dais because they can not think otherwise.

We are an organization that is not well managed, our dais are corrupt and these dais and their families don't even know or believe in the consequences of their actions, as prescribed in the Koran.

I must pay salute to the Aga Khan, our brethren, in that he has and manages a well managed organization that takes care of his people at the bottom and yet gives those at the top to create a better world for them as a whole. Our dais prophes to create a better world for us in the heavens and yet on earth they create what I will be happy to find out from the Hindu judge.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Fri May 19, 2023 11:02 pm

Fatema Yamani wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 6:46 am So Hindu judge is sleeping eating bhaang?

Where is the result?
Judge is a Judge - Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Parsi, sikh, atheist, leave the religion alone please.

And why this disrespectful reference to "sleeping eating bhaag". Of course he sleeps and eats - he is human.

This is a case with exceeding amount of paperwork, often in a different (Arabic) language. Lots of audio and video in addition to paperwork. And the judge has to give a logical judgement that stands scrutiny.

If the case took 9 years, and was delayed in all possible ways by one side (the judge's observation, not mine, many years back), and a host of complicated arguments were put out there - we aught to give the judge reasonable time.

It does not behoove for any of us to use the above language.

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Sun May 21, 2023 8:22 am

Indian law system is deliberately slow and some times the parties or the judge are dead before the judgement comes.

Won't be surprise if this happens in this case as well.

MS is already 80 years old

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sun May 21, 2023 12:23 pm

Martin Luther King Jr., used the phrase in the form "justice too long delayed is justice denied"
If it is delayed deliberately, then it is criminal and immoral.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Sun May 21, 2023 11:10 pm

All legal systems are slow. Why criticize Indian Legal system? is it because in our brains we still have no respect for India. Of course. India is a corrupt country even though the Hindus have 1000 Gods and we have our beloved Dais, we still don't value our spiritual laws. But I hope that all members here are very pure at heart and soul as our forefathers used to be. 😉

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Fri May 26, 2023 2:39 am

Genuine question

What is MS doing for people that he deserves so much welcome and respect from people?

Most of nikah he recites break up
most of his medical advice given to people back fires
He gives 0 financial help
He puts 0 money from his pocket for public welfare

What is his real contribution to the community?

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sat May 27, 2023 12:54 pm

Welllll, he is a religious leader, his job is to to guide us to do good thing for our own salvation, he is not a social security administrator.
You are making some accusations on him that you know nothing about.
When you say that most nikah that performs end in break up. How do you know??
Most means over 50% . Yes a few break up but not over 50%. All my 3 daughters nikah was performed by SMB and they are happily married for over 30 years and i know many in Houston and in other jamaats who had their own or their children's nikahs done by either SMB or SMS and they are happily married and i also one or two cases when they broke up for good reasons of incompatibility.
As for his Medical advice back-firing? He doesn't give any Medical advise, there are doctors in khidmat, when someone goes to him with medical problems for advise, he tells them to talk to the doctors in khidmat. Then the doctor reports to the dai what needs to be done and that is the advice he gives them. All these doctors are Board certified and famous among public where they practice. You are making accusations that you know nothing about!!
As to what he does charity-wise, there is a hadees that says charity should be done in private so that your left hand doesn't know what charity your right hand has done. So how would you know what he does??
There are over 500 aamils, over 400 ustads in 4 jameas, and there are over 1,000 khidmatguzars in dargahs all over india, and in foreign countries. He pays all of their room and board and additionally they get vazifas from him. Aamil get vazifa from jamaat but thats not enough in some small jamaats in small town and villages. Even if he paid a minimum of $100 each to all of them, then his yearly expense is over $2million dollar as a minimum.All jamea students are taught free for 11 years with free room and board, he also supports thrm. All this for public's convenience and welfare. You don't see all this but you enjoy all the benefits and then mouth off about his doings, what about you looking into your own deeds??
Finally, his contribution to the community is in the form of guiding you to do good and perform all your shariat amals to perfection. If you question his amal or anyone else' amal then you should first look in your own amal, when you do that you will learn not to question his or anyones amal.
Now you know why people give him so much respect and welcome him and go crazy after him.

Bohra Gentleman

Unread post by Bohra Gentleman » Mon May 29, 2023 3:01 am

Even if he paid a minimum of $100 each to all of them, then his yearly expense is over $2million dollar as a minimum.All jamea students are taught free for 11 years with free room and board, he also supports thrm.

Most of the things you said is clear lie, MS doesnt pay any thing from his pocket, he CANT because he doesnt earn any thing, all money comes from people and the amils and the wazarat people get fed on it and when you go to wazarat aur any zyarat they act like they are born millionairs...

I can refute all the points but I dont have that time.....but the things you said that jamiya students get free boarding is also a lie, normal jamiya student pays around 1.5 lakh yearly for all his expense.

DONT BE AN ANDH BHAKT

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Mon May 29, 2023 2:10 pm

All the things i said are true but you are an ignorant person and not a bohra or a gentleman.
My 3 grandchildren are in Jamea and i know that I didn't pay no 1.5 lakh. At the begining of the academic year each student is required to deposit about $500/ in their own account for their own personal use during the year for things like shoes, clothes, entertainment etc. even medical care is free.
I said earlier his salaams are his personal income, he can live as luxurious as he wishes, buy palaces, buy properties, whatever he wishes he can do. But he meets all those expenses that I mentioned above from the public money he collects. We have no idea about the charity he does from his private money, as it should be.
When you use the word "they" you are trying to confuse the readers as to who. If you are referring to the khidmat guzars or the QA?? Of course QAs are born millionaires, khidmatguzars are not, they are humble and very helpful. You must be moving in circles of ignorants who are out of our deen and trying to poke holes and misguide the believers. Plz change your moniker and stay ignorant.

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Tue May 30, 2023 2:22 am

Kaka Akela. You have been living akela and therefore don't understand the anguish in all bohras like the Bohra Gentleman. This MS is only for himself but not akela like you, since he is loaded with a lot of salaam and ziafat and nikah and pays his legal bills by asking us to donate on Jumaa and on every occassion he can think of.😉🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤣😉

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Tue May 30, 2023 2:37 am

Kaka Akela wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:10 pm All the things i said are true but you are an ignorant person and not a bohra or a gentleman.
My 3 grandchildren are in Jamea and i know that I didn't pay no 1.5 lakh. At the begining of the academic year each student is required to deposit about $500/ in their own account for their own personal use during the year for things like shoes, clothes, entertainment etc. even medical care is free.
I said earlier his salaams are his personal income, he can live as luxurious as he wishes, buy palaces, buy properties, whatever he wishes he can do. But he meets all those expenses that I mentioned above from the public money he collects. We have no idea about the charity he does from his private money, as it should be.
When you use the word "they" you are trying to confuse the readers as to who. If you are referring to the khidmat guzars or the QA?? Of course QAs are born millionaires, khidmatguzars are not, they are humble and very helpful. You must be moving in circles of ignorants who are out of our deen and trying to poke holes and misguide the believers. Plz change your moniker and stay ignorant.
you seems to be outdated since 1984 please update your self

since all your khandaan is in Jamiya no wonder you seems to be cut off from the reality of the world :lol:

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:47 pm

REMINDER FOR THOSE WHO INTEND TO COME FOR NIAZ NA JAMAN AND HAVE NOT SENT THEIR RSVP AS YET.

Baad as Salaam,

16mi darees ni majlis will be held at masjid on Sunday ,4th June 2023, 16mi Zilqadatil Haraam 1444H on the Niyyat of Syedna Hatim Mohiyuddin (r.a.) , Syedna Taher Saifuddin (r.a.) and Al Hayyul Muqaddas Dai'l Ajal Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin ( r.a.) for the Tulul Umr of Aqa Maula Syedna wa Maulana Abu Jaffarus Sadiq Aali Muffadal Saifuddin (TUS) .

Program will be as follows : Majlis will be held at 7 pm followed by documentary 😁 , niyaz na jaman and finally Magrib/Isha Imamat namaz.

Sagla hazereen ne niyaz na jaman nu izan che.

Kindly RSVP by 9:00 PM today to achieve zero food wastage: https://forms.gle/oL2aZu8pgYzGpm7W7

_Zulfikaar_

Unread post by _Zulfikaar_ » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:07 am

Bhaio itna din thai gaya Fateh mubeen nathi thai rahi ? Any clues why ?

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:42 am

Negotiation must be going on.

Finally bakra followers from each side will be slaughtered

That's Fateh mubin for taher and muffy.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:07 am

Keep this in mind too:

Summer Vacation : From Monday, 08 May, 2023 to Sunday, 04 June, 2023 (both days inclusive).

https://hcbombayatgoa.nic.in/download/l ... 144040.pdf

_Zulfikaar_

Unread post by _Zulfikaar_ » Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:28 am

Thanks for the calendar

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:04 pm

I heard Muffy has lost a couple of property cases in the Gujarat area

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:36 am

BUSHRA!
Al Dai al Ajal Syedna Aaliqadar Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS ye karam ane ehsaan farmawi ne Ashara Mubaraka 1445H. vaste Dubai fasal farmayu chey.

FORWARD!!!

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:08 am

Anyone having any update when is Fateh Mubeen happening ?

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:19 am

Fatema Yamani wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:08 am Anyone having any update when is Fateh Mubeen happening ?
tane kai laage walge naa pan panchaat barabar che...

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:35 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:19 am
Fatema Yamani wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:08 am Anyone having any update when is Fateh Mubeen happening ?
tane kai laage walge naa pan panchaat barabar che...
kem dawat tara baap ni che

ke tari maa potana ghar thi laawi ti

I am paying my sabil and other funds all my life I have all rights to know, tara jewa bhikaari ne koi farak nai padto hoi

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:33 am

Salam Kakaji,

>> Well written jawab, but there are some holes i require filling in.... just you are in LOVE with Moula that's why you are blind

Welllll, he is a religious leader, his job is to to guide us to do good thing for our own salvation,

>> Is he guiding his followers in right direction ? for example why doesn't he stop people from kissing his car and seats ? Why doesn't he guide his followers from to doing Sajada's to him and openly tell them don't do sajada to me, its Shirk ?

he is not a social security administrator.

>> If he claims to be Al Ard (god on earth) then HE IS !!! previous Dai in Surat did it during famine in kutch !!!!!!

When you say that most nikah that performs end in break up. How do you know??
Most means over 50% . Yes a few break up but not over 50%. All my 3 daughters nikah was performed by SMB and they are happily married for over 30 years and i know many in Houston and in other jamaats who had their own or their children's nikahs done by either SMB or SMS and they are happily married and i also one or two cases when they broke up for good reasons of incompatibility.

>> Okay, this is a grey area so i wouldn't argue without any proper stat's but, just i know few cases of breaks, but no solid case here.

As for his Medical advice back-firing? He doesn't give any Medical advise, there are doctors in khidmat, when someone goes to him with medical problems for advise, he tells them to talk to the doctors in khidmat. Then the doctor reports to the dai what needs to be done and that is the advice he gives them. All these doctors are Board certified and famous among public where they practice. You are making accusations that you know nothing about!!

>> There are some Mojiza's floating on internet and through word of mouth that SMB/SMS cured people from Cancer and other life threatening medical problems with the help of Sheefa-nu-paani. If its not true that Waezen MUST declare in Waez that those rumours are NOT true and tell people what you mentioned above. Kakaji you are the only honest and truth -writing person i have seen whilst the rest hide the truth and lets people wonder under falsehood.
if what you write is the truth that why does he give out Sheefa-nu-paani when people go for Arz ?

As to what he does charity-wise, there is a hadees that says charity should be done in private so that your left hand doesn't know what charity your right hand has done. So how would you know what he does??

?? Yes and No ? Hadees only applies to your hard earn income's and Moula should not depend on gift's (salams) to run his charity. Why doesn't he believe in Allah SWT.

Yes, he can do whatever he wants to do with his Salam income (non-taxed, non- declared, black money). Running charity with that money wouldn't convert it to WHITE !. Is he Robin Hood ?

There are over 500 aamils, over 400 ustads in 4 jameas, and there are over 1,000 khidmatguzars in dargahs all over india, and in foreign countries. He pays all of their room and board and additionally they get vazifas from him. Aamil get vazifa from jamaat but thats not enough in some small jamaats in small town and villages. Even if he paid a minimum of $100 each to all of them, then his yearly expense is over $2million dollar as a minimum.All jamea students are taught free for 11 years with free room and board, he also supports thrm.

>> Please declare each charity clearly just like karz Hasana scheme. If bohra's are contributors to those charities then there should be AUDIT because it Bait-ul-Maal. So in a way that salams income is Bait Ul Maal or is it his personal income please specify ?

All this for public's convenience and welfare. You don't see all this but you enjoy all the benefits and then mouth off about his doings, what about you looking into your own deeds??

>> Benefit's ? like what ?? i built a 5-star hotel and can i tell its paying patron's that thanks to me, you are enjoying the benefits if i compliant to the manager that the bathroom towels were not replaced or bed not done ?

Finally, his contribution to the community is in the form of guiding you to do good and perform all your shariat amals to perfection. If you question his amal or anyone else' amal then you should first look in your own amal, when you do that you will learn not to question his or anyones amal.

>> Guiding or mis-guiding for his own benefits, shariat Amal's to perfection, please once SMS declares in public Waez that "Don't to Sajada to me its Amaal-e-Shirk, sajada is ONLY and ONLY for Allah SWT " then we can talk shariat to perfection.

Now you know why people give him so much respect and welcome him and go crazy after him.

>> So is SMS an entertainer or Dai of Allah SWT.... Shah Rukh Khan also has fan following and people go crazy after him, i have seen fan's waiting outside hotels whole night just to get glimpse of Michael Jackson............... its called FANATISM NOT IBATAH.

I have heard first hand if you do salams , Qadambosi and LOVE moula then your plot in Jannah is guaranteed. Please kakaji tell me i am wrong or its just fragment of my imagination.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:26 pm

Bro allbird:

You are not wrong in all your questions, but you do have many questions that i have no answers to as i am not a jamea graduate, or even an insider to what goes on in saifi Mahal. What i know is based on faith. My faith in my misaq and my faith that imam is present and living on this earth. If a Dai does something wrong he is answerable to imam and khuda ta'ala directly, no skin off my back.
I am unable to answer in detail to all the questions you raised as i am washing, ironing, folding my ashara clothes and packing my bags for Dubai, if my wife was alive she would have helped a lot as i am 89 years old now and not very fast moving person due to the old age aches and pains.

Basically, the definition of faith is to believe in something that you don't see; and the reward of the faith is that you will see what you believed when you die.
I believe along with 1,000s of other Dawoodi Bohras that SMS is my dai, whatever he does is fine with me as i have given misaq to him and handed over my soul to him. I don't care what he does with all the money(s) he gets, i am not his watchdog but he is mine.
It is a matter of trust. Either you can trust some on not its upto you, you can not trust halfway and then pick and choose what else to trust or not trust. Trust is like pregnancy, either you are pregnant or not pregnant, there is no halfway about it.
Syedna Moayyed shirazi used to do sajda to imam Mansoor daily. One day Imam Mansoor got angry and told him not to do sajda anymore( just him),
His son imam Moiz was standing nearby and saw and heard all this. When Syed moayyed approached him crying as to why Imam Mansoor stopped him from doing sajda then imam Moiz told him to keep doing sajda no matter what imam says. So sajda is not new thing started by dai.
There ais a difference in sajda to Allah and sajda to imam and dai. Sajda to dai is actually should be called taqbeel ul ard, which means kissing the earth where mola is. Have ever seen a devotee lying down full body on the ground when they come in presence of the Dali lama??? I am sire some Buddhists wuestion that too, which is even worst than sajda.

Now i have to get back to packing chores.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:03 pm

Faith is fine. Hindus have faith in Ganesh (hundreds of millions of them!!!), and Christians have faith that Jesus christ died for his sins (billions of them) and faith in him being the son of God will save them. What you are saying are not new arguments. The same have been presented by pagans and non-muslims for centuries.

And also by some muslims like yourself, for centuries. The pagans of Mecca said they believe in Allah and that their idols Laat, Manaat and Uzza are just means to get close to Allah. And this is the exact same argument presented by bohras like yourself about their Dai and invisible Imam. Allah rejects this notion in the Quran.

And no, not all faith is going to be rewarding when you die. Faith in Ganesh, doesn't mean you will see Ganesh when you die. What you see when you die is the angel of death.

Allah says in the Quran no one will carry another's burden on the day of judgment. So your Dai will answer for his wrong doings, but he isn't going to answer for your's. You will be answering for your own wrong doings.

89 years old is too old to change. I hope you do, but if not, may Allah have mercy on your soul (which unfortunately for you, you have handed over to your Dai).

Fatema Yamani

Unread post by Fatema Yamani » Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:24 pm

follow Naqiyah Burhanuddin on insta She is wife of Hussain BS

in the last 3 days she has totally exposed the ITS system and how there is a problem between rich and poor in the community, I must say she is very brave to accept it and put it in public

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:48 pm

Fatema Yamani wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:24 pm follow Naqiyah Burhanuddin on insta She is wife of Hussain BS

in the last 3 days she has totally exposed the ITS system and how there is a problem between rich and poor in the community, I must say she is very brave to accept it and put it in public
Can you please explain in detail as to what exactly has she done, and how she has pointed out that the ITS system is a problem between rich and poor? Since many of us don't follow people on Instagram, please screen-shot and put it here for the larger community. Thanks