ShariaThug.......

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
turbocanuck

ShariaThug.......

Unread post by turbocanuck » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:02 pm

Another proud moment........

Just listen to this Babboon.....he actually condones a rape of a child and then calling the intentions "noble". i'm not making it up. watch the clip. He too got his sick justification from the fake scriptures. Enlightened Sunni Idiots on this forum go all Ape$hit with Mullah frenzy when someone touches their nerve. they repeatedly beseech Admin to bar their nemesis whom they claim have insulted The Holy Prophet Muhammad pbuh, and yet condone all the insults hurled at the Holy Prophet vis-a-vis the hadiths which have portrayed the Holy Prophet as a Pedophile, child molester, murderer, wife abuser amongst other things.........Nauzubillah!! and then these Sunni Pigs claim that is true ISLAM!! Hypocrites is all they are.

http://www.themidnightsun.org/?p=2209

Above Average Bohra

Re: ShariaThug.......

Unread post by Above Average Bohra » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:20 pm

Admin,

Ban this Ismaili idiot too for insulting the prophet and calling him names.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:09 pm

Originally posted by Above Average Bohra:
Admin,

Ban this Ismaili idiot too for insulting the prophet and calling him names.
Yeah and burn all the Fake scriptures calling My Holy Prophet a Pedophile!! amongst othe vile things...LOL

Above Average Bohra

Unread post by Above Average Bohra » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:19 pm

No scripture calls the prophet that. Only the Ismaili and tripplehorn interpretations call the prophet these vile names.

Ban this Ismaili idiot.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:28 pm

No scripture calls the prophet that. Only the Ismaili and tripplehorn interpretations call the prophet these vile names.

Ban this Ismaili idiot.
Dear Average Thug, what is this then?? Is that ok?

Book 008, Number 3309:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine. She further said: We went to Medina and I had an attack of fever for a month, and my hair had come down to the earlobes. Umm Ruman (my mother) came to me and I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates. She called me loudly and I went to her and I did not know what she had wanted of me. She took hold of my hand and took me to the door, and I was saying: Ha, ha (as if I was gasping), until the agitation of my heart was over. She took me to a house, where had gathered the women of the Ansar. They all blessed me and wished me good luck and said: May you have share in good. She (my mother) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and embellished me and nothing frightened me. Allah's Messenger (, may peace be upon him) came there in the morning, and I was entrusted to him.

Above Average Bohra

Unread post by Above Average Bohra » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:06 pm

turbooch,

It doesn't say anywhere the vile things that you say about the prophet. You obviously don't know what a pedophile is.

Ban this Ismail ghilman. Ban this Ismaili ghilman.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:15 am

You obviously don't know what a pedophile is.

Dear Idiot Thug, here you go...

Wikipedia:
Pedophilia or paedophilia (Commonwealth usage) is the primary or exclusive sexual attraction of adults to prepubescent children. A person with this attraction is called a pedophile or paedophile

* The sexual interest is toward pre-pubescent youths only. This interest does not extend to the first signs of pubic hair.
* The sexual interest is toward pre-pubescent youths only and does not include teenagers.
* The sexual interest remains over time.

If you dont think that is pedophelia, i wouldnt be surprised. Hey Maybe YOU are one too.
Now go look at the Sahabas description of the Holy Prophet......Nauzubillah!!

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:23 am

Hazrat Bibi Aisha was 6 years old doll playing child, and her marriage was consummated at the age of NINE!! that is normal? would YOU condone that with your innocent daughter?? That is called PEDOPHELIA. Now I dont believe the Holy Prophet did any such things, but you Sunnis DO. So again i ask you. Did he do such things as far as the Sunni Doctrine goes?
now you can start barking.......

Above Average Bohra

Unread post by Above Average Bohra » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:40 am

Even after reading the definition from wikipedia, you still don't know what a pedophile is and want to keep saying that the prophet was one. Nauzubillah. Only according to idiotic interpretations of the Ismails!! No true muslim believes the prophet was this vile being that Ismailis portray him out to be. The same sunni muslims will fight and die for the prophet when the Ismailis will run and hide behind the Hazar conman!! Even a bad cartoon causes an uproar when the Ismailis don't want someone who insults the prophet to be banned even from this board. Now consider how much respect these Ismailis have for the prophet!!

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:47 am

Even after reading the definition from wikipedia, you still don't know what a pedophile is and want to keep saying that the prophet was one. Nauzubillah. Only according to idiotic interpretations of the Ismails!! No true muslim believes the prophet was this vile being that Ismailis portray him out to be. The same sunni muslims will fight and die for the prophet when the Ismailis will run and hide behind the Hazar conman!! Even a bad cartoon causes an uproar when the Ismailis don't want someone who insults the prophet to be banned even from this board. Now consider how much respect these Ismailis have for the prophet!!
You Sir are an Idiot.
Your scripture calls Bibi Aisha a six year old child. consummated at age 9!! Now you give me the "real" Sunni interpretation of the Ahadith. Was Bibi Aisha not 9 years old when consummated or was she? Remember, Your Sahabas have said it.
Now Naach Ghilman Naach :D :D :D
And by the way prove it that the Ismailis portray the Holy Prophet pbuh in a derogatory way. I challenge you. dont go hiding like your chacha in a Burqa.

feelgud

Unread post by feelgud » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:26 am

dear turbo,
its good to see you most of the time in jolly mood :D .
read the below answer when serious:

A. It is widely believed that Hazrat Ayesha’s age was seven years when she was married to the Prophet (Pbuh) and she was 9 when she came to live with him but this is wrong. The fact is that she was 17 when married and 19 at the time of her rukhsati (departure from her home to the husband’s house). There are too many indisputable evidences in favour of this. A few of those are listed below:

1. Imam Waliuddin Muhammad Abdullah Al-Khateeb, the author of famous work on Hadith, namely Mishkaat was also an acknowledged expert of Asma-ur-Rijal (the unique art of research on people). He registered the following about Hazrat Asma at the end of Mishkaat.

“She is Asma, the daughter of Abu Bakr Siddiq...She is the mother of Abdullah Bin Zubair...She was 10 years older than her sister Ayesha...She died at the age of 100 in Makkah in 73AH...”(Mishkaat, Asma-ur-Rijal)

There is unanimity among all the scholars of Asma-ur-Rijal and historians on the above-mentioned facts.

It can be easily computed from above that being 100 years old in 73 AH, Hazrat Asma, daughter of Hazrat Abu Bak’r was at least 27 (100-73) years old at the time of Hijrah of the Prophet (Pbuh). If she died in the beginning of 73 AH, then her age was (100-72) 28 years at Hijrah. It is stated above that she was 10 years older than Hazrat Ayesha. It means Hazrat Ayesha was 18 years old at Hijrah. She came into the Nikah of the Prophet (Pbuh) one year before Hijrah and she shifted to the Prophet’s house two years later. Clearly, she was 17 at the time of nikah and 19 at her rukhsati.

2. The historians have placed Hazrat Ayesha between No. 17 and 20 in the list of those who were earliest to embrace Islam. Ibne Ishaq, the earliest authentic Islamic historian has placed her at No. 18. We also know that Hazrat Umar was the 40th person to embrace Islam and he entered into the faith in the first year of prophethood. It means Hazrat Ayesha was among those few who embraced Islam almost immediately after the declaration of prophethood. She must have been at least 5 years old to be categorized in the list of those who embraced Islam. Therefore her age was 18 when Hijrah came about 13 years later.

Now imagine this. The saying goes that she was 7 at her nikah i.e. 8 at Hijrah that occurred 13 years after the declaration of prophethood. If it were true the declaration of prophethood occurred 5 years before her birth. Did she embrace Islam 5 years prior to her birth?

3. There are indications that she was among those who went to war of Badar but her presence in the battleground of Uhad is beyond doubt. It is in many authentic books of Hadiths and history that she was among those women in Uhad who were carrying water to the injured Sahaba. Now remember the incident of two young boys Rafe and Samra who were 13 and the Prophet (Pbuh) was not permitting them to join forces for their age but later agreed to their pleading as they were very enthusiastic. If Hazrat Ayesha was 10 when Uhad came about in 2 AH, was it possible that a new bride of 10 would have been permitted while the young boys of 13 were refused permission to go to Uhad? On the contrary if she was 18 at Hijrah her age was 20 and fit to take care of the injured in the battlefield when Uhad took place.

There are quite a number of other irrefutable evidences of her age being 19 when she entered into the Prophet’s home 2 years after her Nikah to him.

The wrong notion of her being 7 at marriage is widely accepted (and many Fiqh deductions are erroneously made on its basis) as there is a false report narrated by Hashsham bin Urwah in all the six most authentic collections of Hadith i.e. Sihah-e-Sittah! Hashsham bin Urwah was a very reliable narrator according to all scholars but this fact skipped the scrutiny of the famous Muhaddiseen of Sihah-e-Sittah that Hashsham became forgetful and unbalanced at his old age when he shifted to Iraq. The said report was narrated by him while he was in Iraq. Hashsham was the teacher of Imam Malik and he has accepted a number of Hadiths narrated by him in his collection of Hadith, Muatta. It was none other than Imam Malik, Hahsham’s disciple who declared after Hashsham shifted to Iraq that none of his former teachers’ statements were reliable any more because of his mental condition. The compilers of Sihah-e-Sittah, all being non-Arabs were not aware of it.

Now you know that when Hazrat Ayesha came to the Prophet’s house she was a major. The age difference is still considerable but no law of any land objects to the union of mutual wilful consent of two majors. Remember also that the Prophet (Pbuh) possessed exceptional health at 53 with all his hair black and he being stronger than most youngsters. Besides he was an ideal husband and the history testifies to his ideal care of his young wife with all the psychological considerations.
http://www.islamicvoice.com/march.2001/dialogue.htm#haz

Alislam

Unread post by Alislam » Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:42 am

The permissible age of marriage differs from one society to another.

Maturity is a factor of food habits, weather, heredity, etc

A 12 years old girl of one nation may be equal in maturity (Physical and mental) to 18 year old girl of another nation.

The Records of US shows that the permissible age (As per law) was 12-15 years just a few decades ago.

Still there are many states which permits marriages at 15~16 years.

It is a social norm rather than religious.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:43 am

My question here has nothing to do with social norms and environments. we can argue on that forever........."he said, he said........"
given the strict rigidity of "sunnah", why is it that the hadith can be twisted and bent as presented by feelgud? Am i to discard the Sahaba narrations altogether? "historians" will say anything for their agendas, and that is rampant. i know that. But please clarify:

"It is widely believed that Hazrat Ayesha’s age was seven years when she was married to the Prophet (Pbuh) and she was 9 when she came to live with him but this is wrong"

Can you present a contrary ahadith pertaining to Hazrat Ayesha's age?

Why do you think retards who follow the sunnah to the "T" also act upon what happened hundreds of years ago? because they BELIEVE it as divine. Anything the hadith says they take it as words of Allah.

feelgud

Unread post by feelgud » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:13 pm

there are scholars who collected the hadiths.some of them have explained in detail the ways to check the authenticity of every narration attributed to holy Prophet(pbuh).
There are options available for people to follow or leave them just because:

1.they themselves have checked the authenticity
2.Have a question answer session with those who have knowledge(in the given field)
3.Blindly follow what there sect leader or jamaat heads says about those narrations.

porus

Unread post by porus » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:48 pm

Many of the saheeh ahaadith include fictional stories designed by sycophants to show the rival Khalifas in good light. This was done to reduce Prophet and Ahlul Bayt (Panjatan) to the same level as the usurpers or raise the latter to the level of Prophet and Ahlul Bayt.

But the lying Bigot always spins his own stories. When turbo says that hadith mentions Ayesha marrying at age 6, the Bigot accuses turbo for insulting the Prophet. Whereas, all turbo's post show he holds Prophet in highest regard.

In another thread, the bigot goes after Rumi. The audacity of the idiot!! Mathnavi is nothing less than a profound mystical commentary on Quran. Rumi holds Prophets and Ali in such awe that it strengthens their faith in Quran. No wonder, Iraninas call Mathnavi the second Quran.

As to scholars who collcted hadith, there is/was a wide disagreement among them. More hadiths have been rejected than are considered authentic.

Shia view is that only those hadith that have been transmitted by Imams are saheeh. This is in accord with their belief that only Imam can be true Guide. Shia hadith, I believe, were completed by the time of Imam Jafar al-Sadiq in continuous chain. This is unlike Sunni hadith whose rivals completions were done during rival Khilafas, necessitating acrimonious disputes among scholars as to which one was authentic. They finally ranked them in accoradace with credibilty of transmitters, which in itself is highly questionable process. Who decides who is credible or not?

All hadith with Aisha as source are suspect. After having been roundly defeated by Ali, she tried to embellish stories of Prophet with her as the center, never having come to terms with Prophet's message, and relations among Ahlul Bayt.

AABigot's blood will boil as it always does at the mention of Ali and ahlul-bayt.

feelgud

Unread post by feelgud » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:21 pm

thanks porus for your comments.

plz give ur opinion on the below:
-----------------------------------

In the name of Allah most gracious most merciful,

Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatahu,

Sunni hadith versus Shia hadith.

----------------------------------
One of the major differences between Shia and Sunni is in their definition of Sunnah and Hadith. There is a vital difference in the nature of
acceptable Sunnah for both groups.

The Sunnis accept all the ahadith said to be genuine and reported by any of the Prophet’s companions.Quran confirms the righteousness of companions of

prophet muhammad peace be upon him.The hadith were written at the time of prophet and continued to be written in later times as well.Sunnis have

developed a specific method of ‘criticism’ to authenticate the Hadith, which merged soon after the death of the Prophet.

49:13 O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes that ye may know each other (not that

ye may despise each other). Verily the most honored of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full

knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

The science of collecting, analysing, compiling, grading and reporting of hadiths became a special field of studies after the period of

companions (radiallahu `anhum). The leading reports are from Al-Bukhari, Muslim, At-Tirmidhi, An-Nasai, Ibn Majah, and Abu Dawood

which are known as the six most authentic books (As-Sihaahus-Sittah). The validity of a hadith depends solely on its agreement with the

Qur'an and the grading of a hadith depends on the reliability of the chain of narrators who reported it. In order to do this, the reporter

studied the characters and the life of every single person who were mentioned in the chain of narrators. We notice that utmost care was

exercised not only in reporting the exact words, but also sifting through the characters of persons who reported them. If a single

person in the chain of narrators is reported to be of doubtful character or unreliable, then the entire hadith is either rejected or

this fact is noted down and specifically mentioned.

The Imams who undertook this enormous task of compiling and reporting the hadiths exercised great care in their lifetime effort, because

these studies laid the foundation for the guidelines in understanding and practicing Islam in the life of every Muslim.

There are two kinds of Hadith compilations: musannaf and musnad. In musannafcollections, hadiths are recorded under various headings dealing with juridical subjects. The most famous musannaf collections are:

1. Sahih Al-Bukhari (d. AH 256/870 CE)

2. Sahih Muslim (d. AH 261/874 CE)

3. Sunan An-Nasa’i (d. AH 303/916 CE)

4. Sunan Abi Dawud (d. AH 275/889 CE)

5. Sunan At-Tirmidhi (d. AH 279/892 CE)

6. Sunan Ibn Majah (d. AH 273/886 CE)

In musnad collections, hadiths are arranged alphabetically under the names of the Companions on whose authority these hadiths were reported. An example of this kind is Musnad Ahmad ibn Hanbal (d. AH 241/855 CE).
"The Prophet is closer to the believers than their own selves.." 33:6

so everything thing prophet said we believe.

Quran confirms the righteousness of companions of prophet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

9:100 The vanguard (of Islam) the first of those who forsook (their homes) and of those who gave them aid and (also) those who follow them in (all)

good deeds well pleased is Allah with them as are they with him: for them hath He prepared gardens under which rivers flow to dwell therein for ever:

that is the supreme felicity.

Ayesha[r.a] gave many hadith and umm salamah.

33:34 And recite what is rehearsed to you in your homes of the Signs of Allah and His wisdom: for Allah understands the finest mysteries and is

well-acquainted (with them).

For Ansars [ helpers]

4:33 To (benefit) everyone We have appointed sharers and heirs to property left by parents and relatives. To those also to whom your right hand was pledged give their due portion: for truly Allah is Witness to all things.

9:117 Allah turned with favor to the prophet the Muhajirs and the Ansar who followed Him in a time of distress after that the hearts of a part of them had nearly swerved (from duty); but He turned to them (also): for He is unto them Most Kind Most Merciful.

33:6 The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves and his wives are their mothers. Blood-relations among each other have closer personal ties in the Decree of Allah than (the Brotherhood of) Believers and Muhajirs: nevertheless do ye what is just to your closest friends: such is the writing in the Decree (of Allah).

The charitable companions,

24:22 Let not those among you who are endued with grace and amplitude of means resolve by oath against helping their kinsmen those in want and those

who have left their homes in Allah's cause: let them forgive and overlook: do you not wish that Allah should forgive you? For Allah is Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful.

9:120 It was not fitting for the people of Medina and the bedouin Arabs of the neighborhood to refuse to follow Allah's Apostle nor to prefer their own lives to his: because nothing could they suffer or do but was reckoned to their credit as a deed of righteousness whether they suffered thirst or fatigue or hunger in the cause of Allah or trod paths to raise the ire of the unbelievers or received any injury whatever from an enemy: for Allah suffereth not the reward to be lost of those who do good; 121 Nor could they spend anything (for the cause) small or great nor cut across a valley but the deed is inscribed to their credit; that Allah might requite their deed with the best (possible reward).

122 Nor should the believers all go forth together: if a contingent from every expedition remained behind they could devote themselves to studies in religion and admonish the people when they return to them that thus they (may learn) to guard themselves (against evil).

33:21 Ye have indeed in the Apostle of Allah a beautiful pattern of (conduct) for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day and who engages much in the praise of Allah.

22 When the Believers saw the Confederate forces they said: "This is what Allah and His Apostle had promised us and Allah and his Apostle told us what
was true." And it only added to their faith and their zeal in obedience.

23 Among the Believers are men who have been true to their Covenant with Allah: of them some have completed their vow to (the extreme) and some (still) wait: but they have never changed (their determination) in the least:

24 That Allah may reward the men of Truth for their Truth and punish the Hypocrites if that be His Will or turn to them in Mercy: for Allah is

Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful.

57:10 And what cause have ye why ye should not spend in the cause of Allah? For to Allah belongs the heritage of the heavens and the earth. Not equal among you are those who spent (freely) and fought before the Victory (with those who did so later). Those are higher in rank than those who spent(freely) and fought afterwards. But to all has Allah promised a goodly (reward) and Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do.

48:18 Allah's Good Pleasure was on the believers when they swore Fealty to thee under the Tree: He knew what was in their hearts and He sent down tranquillity to them and He rewarded them with a speedy Victory;

Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 6093 Narrated byAli ibn AbuTalib

Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said to him, "You have a resemblance to Jesus whom the Jews hated so much that they slandered his mother and whom the Christians loved so much that they placed him in a position not rightly his." Ali afterwards said, "Two people will perish on my account, one who loves me so excessively that he praises me for what I do not possess, and one who hates me so much that he will be impelled by his hatred to slander me." Ahmad transmitted it.

The Shias accept only those ahadith that have been reported by or attributed to the Ahl al-Bait or direct descendents of the Prophet,or the supporters of Ali may Allah be pleased with him.Further, Shias include in their Hadith collections not only statements attributed to the Prophet but also

statements attributed to their Imams, whom they regard as infallible. Unlike the Sunnis, the Shias, therefore place, in effect, the authenticated sayings

of their Imams on par with the sayings of the Prophet and of Allah as contained in the Quran.

If a person has heard something directly from the 12 Imams, and that person is trustworthy for the Shia and his narration is not against Quran, then

the tradition is authentic for shia's, since they believe in the infallibility of Imams as well as Prophets. The knowledge of Imam has been

derived from the knowledge of their fathers and forefathers up to the Prophet (PBUH&HF).

Infallibility of humans is negated by Quranic verse 35:45 as all commited mistakes/sins.

35: 45 If Allah were to punish men according to what they deserve He would not leave on the back of the (earth) a single living creature: but He gives
them respite for a stated Term: when their Term expires verily Allah has in his sight all His servants.

However, the chain of narrators should be evaluated. If the chain turns out to be broken (i.e., one element in the chain is missing), then the

tradition is considered weak in Isnad. Thus all the narrators should be named, and this is the case for the majority of Shi'i collections of
traditions.

Bukhari, in particular, is a Sunni scholar who compiled the ahadith, thus forming what we today know as the Sahih Bukhari. The fact is that Shias

do not reject Bukhari. There are many ahadith in Sahih Bukhari that have been accepted by Shias, but Shias do not hold that whatever is in Sahih

Bukhari is always true. For that reason, shia's also do not accept everything that is contained in Bihar-ul-Anwar, a book in which Allama Majlisi has

compiled all the ahadith!!

Comprehensive Hadith Collection

The title "The Comprehensine Collection" refers to there hadith books by which the scholar is more or less not so much in need of cheking other

hadith sources. In the Shiite hadith scholarship, this Collection Consists of the following:

1. Ghurar al – Hikam

2. Al – Kafi

3. Al – tahdib

4. Man la Yahdruhu al – Faqih

5. Mustadrak al – Wasail

6. Bihar al – Anwar

7. Jami Ahadith al – Shie

AL-KAFI

Here we have Usool al- Kafi that is a collection narrations and traditions attributed to the Shiite Imams, Ahlul Bayt and the Prophet. Al-Kafi is the

MOST reliable Shia Book, as the reliable Shia Scholars said and declared . Its author is Thiqat al-Islam Muhamad Ibn Yaqoob AlKulayni (A VERY reliable

Shia Scholar, died in 328 H). Some Shi'ites scholars believe usool Al-Kafi was presented to the legendary Imam Qaem who liked it and said: "It suffices

our Shi'ites" (al-Tharee'ah ela Tasaneef al-Shi'a: Agha Buzurg al-Tahraani; vol.17, p.245)

Al-Kafi is a collection of Hadiths attributed to the prophet Muhamad p.b.u.h and The Infallible Imams -according to Shia- and like AhlSunnah, who give

much importance to their Hadith book (Saheeh AlBukhari), Shia give the same or maybe even more importance to their Book (Al-Kafi) . Unlike AhlSunnah who

call AlBukhari's Book as (Saheeh AlBukhari), Shia do not call Al-Kafi as (Saheeh Al-Kafi), nevertheless, Shia treat Al-Kafi as it is (Saheeh) and

their most reliable scholars declare it as a (Saheeh) .

Ironically we find Mr. Mulla Baqir Majlisi stating in his commentary on al-Kafi, named Mir'at al-'Uqul, that 9,485 out of the 16,121 narrations in

al-Kafi are unreliable! Now here we reach two conclusions, either Imam Qaem made a mistake to authenticate a book, 60% of whose contents would later be

discovered to be unreliable or Mr. Mulla Baqir Majlisi (the most reliable and respected Shia Scholars ever existed) did not know what he was talking

about.

On the other hand, the collection of Hadiths available with the Shias doesnot appear to have undergone the same sort of rigorous critical examination

as is the case with Sunnis.

It should be made clear straightaway that the juristic differences among the Sunni schools of thought are not similar to the differences between Shias

and Sunnis. The differences among the four major Sunni schools of jurisprudence are not in matters of faith (aqidah), and hence do not

constitute a fundamental difference unlike that between Sunnis as a whole and the Shias.

Allah knows best.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:40 pm

As i was growing up, my parents instilled in me values of fairness, honesty and generosity that were consistent with the life of the Holy Prophet Muhammad pbuh. i was given the Holy prophet's example of kindness and forgiveness whenever disciplined by my parents.
I believe there is something seriously wrong with who take the Hadith as the words of Allah. No wonder Turkey has started seriously debating the authenticity of the Hadith, Saudi Arabia, subtly nudging their 40,000 clerics for re-training.....WHY? Exactly!! There are some who have buried their heads in the sand and are in perpetual denial about fallacies of the Hadith. I am not making the Hadith up when i show "their" sources as saying so. i am sorry i cannot accept this blasphemy about the Holy Prophet when i read.........

Book 004, Number 2127:
He ran and I too ran. He came (to the house) and I also came (to the house). I, however, preceded him and I entered (the house), and as I lay down in the bed, he (the Holy Prophet) entered the (house), and said: Why is it, O 'A'isha, that you are out of breath? I said: There is nothing. He said: Tell me or the Subtle and the Aware would inform me. I said: Messenger of Allah, may my father and mother be ransom for you, and then I told him (the whole story). He said: Was it the darkness (of your shadow) that I saw in front of me? I said: Yes. He struck me on the chest which caused me pain, and then said: Did you think that Allah and His Apostle would deal unjustly with you? She said: Whatsoever the people conceal, Allah will know it.

Or.......

Book 2, Number 0494:

Narrated As-Saburah:
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Command a boy to pray when he reaches the age of seven years. When he becomes ten years old, then beat him for prayer.

Or.......

Book 38, Number 4396:

Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah:
A thief was brought to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him). He said: Kill him. The people said: He has committed theft, Apostle of Allah! Then he said: Cut off his hand. So his (right) hand was cut off. He was brought a second time and he said: Kill him. The people said: He has committed theft, Apostle of Allah! Then he said: Cut off his foot.

So his (left) foot was cut off.

He was brought a third time and he said: Kill him.

The people said: He has committed theft, Apostle of Allah!

So he said: Cut off his hand. (So his (left) hand was cut off.)

He was brought a fourth time and he said: Kill him.

The people said: He has committed theft, Apostle of Allah!

So he said: Cut off his foot. So his (right) foot was cut off.

He was brought a fifth time and he said: Kill him.

So we took him away and killed him. We then dragged him and cast him into a well and threw stones over him.

Or............

"After the distribution of the spoils of war a man may have intercourse with the female slave after passing one menstrual period, if she is not pregnant. If she is pregnant one should wait till she delivers the child. This is the view held by Malik, al-Shafi’i and Abu Thawr. Abu Hanifah holds that if both the husband and wife are captivated together, their marriage tie still continues; they will not be separated. According to the majority of scholars, they will be separated. Al-Awza-i maintains that their marriage tie will continue till they remain part of the spoils of war. If a man buys them, he may separate them if he desires, and cohabit with the female slave after one menstrual period. (‘Awn al-Ma’bud II.213)" Note that Mohammed married Safiyah right after the battle. Abu Dawud vol.2 footnote 1479 p.577-578.

I have yet to hear ANY defence for our beloved Prophet pbuh from Forum members who call themselves "Muslims" as if all others are Kaffirs. They alone are "pure". That is why i have my back up. The hypocrisy of these........" I will at the risk of repeating myself tell you again.....These retards are the REAL enemies of Islam. It is because of this filth that the Beautiful faith of peace, kindness and generosity.......ISLAM has been dragged through the mud. thanks guys!!

Danish

Unread post by Danish » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:59 pm

Originally posted by turbocanuck:
i am sorry i cannot accept this blasphemy about the Holy Prophet when i read.........
Why not? Why are you afraid to accept that Muhammad was only a human and not an infallible being.
These retards are the REAL enemies of Islam. It is because of this filth that the Beautiful faith of peace, kindness and generosity.......ISLAM has been dragged through the mud.
The bitter truth is that the REAL enemies of Islam are Muslims themselves. Non-Muslims are actually helping you by speaking the truth in exposing what is written in your holy books which you just can't accept and there's no defense whatsoever and in return you abuse and kill them. They are sheeps in lions clothers. The filth you find in hadiths are also found in Quran....the Religion of Pieces.

Compare your filthy hadiths to the Quranic ones below:

The punishment for thievery is to cut their hands (5:38), the punishment for disorderly conduct of a wife is to beat her up (4:34) or lock her up until death do her apart (4:15), the punishment for adultery is lashing them out a 100 (24:2), the punishment for accusing married women for adultery is 80 lashes (24:4), the punishment for disbelief in God is to sever hands and feet on alternate sides or crucify them on palm trees or to test and outcast the other as to who is better in torturing (20:71, 7:124), and to find them wherever they are, seize them, slay them and torture them (4:89), and give them hellish drinks with painful punishment (6:70, 10:4), clothes of fire and hellish drinks poured over their heads (22:19, 44:48), and hellish drinks and bitter food (38:57), and abide in hellfire forever with hellish drinks that tear apart intestines (47:15), and eat from trees of bitterness filling bellies topping with boiling hellish water and drinking like camels (56:52-55), and fuelled with people and rocks in hellfire (2:24, 66:6), and hell filled with communities of humans and jinns getting roasted (7:38, 7:179, 11:119, 32:13), and skins are burnt repeatedly with new ones (4:56), and those who refuse to fight along with Muhammad are also thrown in hell (8:16), and disbelievers will be piled on top of each other and thrown in hell (8:37), and beaten up by angels on faces and rear-ends (8:50), and gold and silver will be heated to burn foreheads, sides and backs (9:35), and when hell cools down it increases again (17:97), people will neither die nor stay alive in hell (20:74), anyone criticizing/challenging the Quran will also abide in hell (22:51), and people with the slightest disbelief/light-hearted will incur hell forever (23:103), children and adults following their parents will also abide in hell (31:21), people who try to leave hell will be forced back (32:20), and friends will be seen in hell (37:55), a tree that grows in hell whose flowers look like devil’s heads and people/jinns will eat them until their bellies are filled and then given hellish drinks after which they will return back to getting burned and find our parents and most previous generations getting cooked (37:64-71), even prophet’s wives incur hell (66:10), and people will feud amongst them in hell (38:64), and some will be chained in 70 arms length and burnt in hell (69:31-32), special God’s body guards (19 angels) assigned to protect hell (74:31), people will be in chains, shackles and blazing fire (76:4), and wrath of God to abide in hell forever (half the Quran is filled with these gruesome threats). Some of these silly threats and punishments are inconsistent and extremely funny (Quran must be given a gold medal and authenticated in the guiness books of comics).

Above Average Bohra

Unread post by Above Average Bohra » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:00 pm

porus,

Stop this bs my friend. There is a reason why you do not wish to say anything to me but keep talking about me with others. It is because, I kick your butt everytime with logic and understanding. Your hatred simply displays your frustration at having being fairly and squarely beaten by someone who doesn't even know Arabic, when you are this self proclaimed expert in Arabic!!

Hide behind Hazrat Ali and the Ahlul-Bait as much as you want. The truth will get out.

The fact that you are a kafir, do not believe in Allah or his message lays a waste to all your ramblings.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:08 pm

Originally posted by Danish:
[qb]i am sorry i cannot accept this blasphemy about the Holy Prophet when i read.........
Why not? Why are you afraid to accept that Muhammad was only a human and not an infallible being.

Danish, please dont create mischief here. we may argue, bitterly at times with one another, but when it comes to Insulting the Holy Prophet pbuh, i draw a line. I continually argue with the ones who insult and denigrate The Holy Prophet whether blatantly like yourself and subtly like Anajmi/MF. No one here wants to hear your wailings. please go elsewhere and Rant. Please Take the two Idiots with you when you leave.

Above Average Bohra

Unread post by Above Average Bohra » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:09 pm

Now consider Rumi that Tai tripplehorn is vigorously defending, when I haven't said anything against Rumi. Simply the people who want to use Rumi to justify their own religious or non-religious acts.

According to the poem under consideration - Just excerpts

Moses heard a shepherd on the road praying,
"God,
Where are you? I want to help you, to fix your shoes
and comb your hair. I want to wash your clothes
and pick the lice off. I want to bring you milk
to kiss your little hands and feet when it's time
for you to go to bed. I want to sweep your room
and keep it neat. God, my sheep and goats
are yours. All I can say, remembering you,
is ayyyy and ahhhhhhhh."

Moses reprimands this shepherd for attributing human qualities to God. The God replies
A sudden revelation
came then to Moses. God's voice:

You have separated
me from one of my own. Did you come as a Prophet to unite,
or to sever?
Now consider the position of Tai Tripplehorn according to his own self.
My position is simply this. Nothing whatever can be said about God. Quran's anthromorphism (describing God in terms of human attributes) is for Wahhabi intellects.
So according to Tai Tripplehorn, Rumi was actually written for wahhabis and he is the one defending him!!

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:09 pm

above line written by Danish.

Danish

Unread post by Danish » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:23 pm

Danish, please dont create mischief here. we may argue, bitterly at times with one another, but when it comes to Insulting the Holy Prophet pbuh, i draw a line. I continually argue with the ones who insult and denigrate The Holy Prophet whether blatantly like yourself and subtly like Anajmi/MF. No one here wants to hear your wailings. please go elsewhere and Rant. Please Take the two Idiots with you when you leave.
I did not insult Muhammad in my previous post but only exposed what is written. Do you deny all that what is written in your Quran? Why do you deny the obvious and why don't you discuss them instead of insulting back at me?

Above Average Bohra

Unread post by Above Average Bohra » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:40 pm

Now consider Rumi that Tai tripplehorn is vigorously defending, when I haven't said anything against Rumi. Simply the people who want to use Rumi to justify their own religious or non-religious acts.

"God,
is ayyyy and ahhhhhhhh."

Moses reprimands this shepherd for attributing human qualities to God. The God replies

A sudden revelation

You have separated
or to sever?

My position is simply this. Nothing whatever can be said about God. Quran's anthromorphism (describing God in terms of human attributes) is for Wahhabi intellects.
So according to Tai Tripplehorn, Rumi was actually written for wahhabis and he is defending the wahhabi ways. The shepherd was actually a wahhabi and Moses was reprimanded for opposing a wahhabi!!

Above Average Bohra

Unread post by Above Average Bohra » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:44 pm

Sorry for posting this again, but I need to get this right so that people can understand the context.

"God,
is ayyyy and ahhhhhhhh."

Moses reprimands this shepherd for attributing human qualities to God. Then God replies

A sudden revelation
You have separated
or to sever? [/B]

So according to Tai Tripplehorn, Rumi was actually written for wahhabis and he is defending the wahhabi ways. The shepherd was actually a wahhabi and Moses was reprimanded for opposing a wahhabi!!

Danish

Unread post by Danish » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:00 pm

Obviously it was written by me, so what's the point. :confused: Now care to answer them or do you plan to ignore it once again and come back with personal insults?

Above Average Bohra

Unread post by Above Average Bohra » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:25 pm

Danish,

Do not expect a reply from the Ismaili idiots or Tai Tripplehorn in defence of Islam, quran or the prophet. Infact they may even join you in attacking them. The Ismaili idiots have problems with the ayahs of the quran just as they have problems with the hadith. Tai Tripplehorn will perform the chicken run and tell you that Islam, quran and the prophet can defend themselves. Only this wahhabi bigot is going to stand up against a hate mongering human excreta like you.

The punishments mentioned in the various ayahs are appropriate for the hate mongers like you that have caused untold misery on earth. Millions of people are dead in Iraq. Who is going to punish the perpetrators? Hundreds of thousands have died in Palestine. Who is going to punish them appropriately? Every punishment mentioned in the quran will be meted out to the ones who deserve nothing less.

Allah says in the quran

YUSUFALI: Then shall anyone who has done an atom's weight of good, see it!

YUSUFALI: And anyone who has done an atom's weight of evil, shall see it.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:50 am

Obviously it was written by me, so what's the point. :confused: Now care to answer them or do you plan to ignore it once again and come back with personal insults?
please show me where i have insulted you? all i said was take retarded anajmi and MF with you when you leave......but then again that IS an insult to be included with the Munafeeq Duo. So if you deemed THAT an insult, you may have a point.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:58 am

Danish,

Do not expect a reply from the Ismaili idiots or Tai Tripplehorn in defence of Islam, quran or the prophet. Infact they may even join you in attacking them. The Ismaili idiots have problems with the ayahs of the quran just as they have problems with the hadith. Tai Tripplehorn will perform the chicken run and tell you that Islam, quran and the prophet can defend themselves. Only this wahhabi bigot is going to stand up against a hate mongering human excreta like you.

The punishments mentioned in the various ayahs are appropriate for the hate mongers like you that have caused untold misery on earth. Millions of people are dead in Iraq. Who is going to punish the perpetrators? Hundreds of thousands have died in Palestine. Who is going to punish them appropriately? Every punishment mentioned in the quran will be meted out to the ones who deserve nothing less.

Allah says in the quran

YUSUFALI: Then shall anyone who has done an atom's weight of good, see it!

YUSUFALI: And anyone who has done an atom's weight of evil, shall see it.
Danish, now this retard is your friend? good luck!!

Above Average Bohra

Unread post by Above Average Bohra » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:56 pm

Still, no answer from the Ismaili idiots or Tai Tripplehorn woshipper of Ali. A thousand idiotic posts but not one answer to one question asked by an Islam hater.