ShariaThug.......

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
turbocanuck

Re: ShariaThug.......

Unread post by turbocanuck » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:20 am

Originally posted by Above Average Bohra:
Still, no answer from the Ismaili idiots or Tai Tripplehorn woshipper of Ali. A thousand idiotic posts but not one answer to one question asked by an Islam hater.
Dear Above Average Loser...
Since you and MF are Prophet Muhammad's haters, why dont you answer Danish as to the Prophet being just an ordinary human being? You can dignify his out-of-line question, not me. You can have a nice Bukharifest with Danish where you can actually "narrate" the filthy hadith. Who knows you might land a revert!! That should do for your afterlife "Dawah" rewards. I for one am still waiting to here ONE iota of defence for the Holy Rasool pbuh from the likes of you.

Above Average Bohra

Unread post by Above Average Bohra » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:29 am

Still, no answer from the Ismaili idiots or Tai Tripplehorn woshipper of Ali. A thousand idiotic posts but not one answer to one question asked by an Islam hater.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:31 pm

Br. Feelgood

AS

By explaining Science of Hadith to these Islamized Hindus you are doing “Bhagwat in front of Bhense”. These people are followers of ¾ European and ¼ Indo-Persian white man. They do not follow 3 pillars of Islam and Perdesi was not even aware of Articles of faith of Islam.
They would like to discredit Ahadith. Practice of Islam depends on Qur’an and Sunnah. Sunnah can be validated by continues practice and recorded Ahadith. Turbooch wants to discredit Bukhari (Rahemt-ul-Allah) and Co. For these deviants Qur’an is secondary to Ginans and Farmans.

Just see what Grandfather HI thinks about Qur’an:

Khalifa Oosman has omitted some portion of the Qur'an, and, he has inserted some portion. If I was to copy the Original Qur'an-e-Shariff it will take me six years. That too I will send you, so that you will come to know what has been omitted and what has been changed (by Khalifa Oosman). Year 1899 - 48th
They believe Ali is Allah.
See First post here Where this guy states
The Holy Salwaat is Allahuma salli ala Muhammadin wa Aal-e Muhammad which means
O God! Shower thy blessings on Muhammad and the descendents of Muhammad
Ali was the descendant of Muhammad. Many of us are aware that Ali is Allah. therefore the salwaat now reads
O Ali! Shower thy blessings on Muhammad and yourself (all the Imams are Ali, only the dress has changed).
I have repeatedly posted that anybody who rejects Salah (Namaaz) is not a Muslim.

There is no need to argue or educate these deviants.

Wasalaam

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:36 pm

Dear Awwal Number ka Goonda, i dont have to discredit the discredited hadith. look at your Wahhabi benefactors in Saudi Arabia, they too are showing "some" intellect.but nevertheless please let me know if the Sunnah/Ahadith that portrays the Holy Prophet as a Sex Maniac, pedophile, wife abuser and a Murderer is true? Because i think its full of crap. My Rasool pbuh was Kind, Generous, Honest and Fair. Now your Ahadith says otherwise.........
Now let ME guess YOUR pedigree. You are 25% Whatever and 75% PIG. How do you like that?
I have quite a few hadith that i want to defend the Holy Prophet pbuh for. But you and your even inferior cohort have yet to say that "no our beloved Prophet Muhammad pbuh was NOT a pedophile and so forth. But see your nuts are in a bind. if you agree, then Sunnah falls into a turmoil, if you agree with it you are advocating all the vile things hadith has to say about the Holy Rasool. So the best thing for an intellectually challenged beings like you and your friend is to attack the Ismailis. You would change the course completely and then claim victory like your sahaba did when he was nabbed outside the Lal Masjid wearing a Niqab. doing what a thug does best. hides under astone like a snake.

Above Average Bohra

Unread post by Above Average Bohra » Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:33 pm

Shut up you idiot. The hadith call the prophet no such thing. You just haven't understood the hadith. What you are calling the prophet is your stupid interpretation. You need to first learn the language of the hadith. Learn Arabic first and then read all hadith to understand hadith. Study of hadith is complicated. Do that first for 17 years on the Himalayas and then come and talk to some person knowledgeable on hadith.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:23 am

Originally posted by Above Average Bohra:
Shut up you idiot. The hadith call the prophet no such thing. You just haven't understood the hadith. What you are calling the prophet is your stupid interpretation. You need to first learn the language of the hadith. Learn Arabic first and then read all hadith to understand hadith. Study of hadith is complicated. Do that first for 17 years on the Himalayas and then come and talk to some person knowledgeable on hadith.
O' Retarded Babboon,
So what makes you the expert on the hadith? Did you graduate from the Lal Masjid of Burqa Transvestites? Please explain.......

Book 008, Number 3311:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Now that would make the holy Prophet according to the Sahih Bukhari apedophile. right? This is from YOUR SUNNI SOURCES!! no ifs ands or buts. Plain and simple. Is it normal for a 54 year old man to marry a 6 year old girl? If you think its okay, then you too are a pedophile.

Having said that please reassure me that the holy Prophet Muhammad pbuh wasnt indeed a pedophile, and all the Hadith that have portrayed the Holy Rasool swt as an evil person are untrue. show me your interpretation, since you are the Aql-e-Qul
of the universe.

Alislam

Unread post by Alislam » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:01 am

There are tonnes of such hadiths in the "So called" "Authentic" books of sunni Islam.

It is high time, they discard such sayings which are demeaning and insulting to Prophet (PBUH).

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:11 pm

Br. Alisalam

AS
There are tonnes of such hadiths in the "So called" "Authentic" books of sunni Islam.

It is high time, they discard such sayings which are demeaning and insulting to Prophet (PBUH).
How do you discard?

Who has authority to discard?

If you discard then can you wipe out every trace of Ahadith which offends every Karim, Burhan and Khomani.

AL-KAFI is considered most authentic Shea Hadith book. Looking at it, should we also discard Ahadth which offends other groups?

Here are some examples from Sunni point of view.

EXAMPLES of the CONTENTS of AL-KAFI:

[1] The Imams have knowledge of All that was given to the angels and the prophets. ( Al-Kafi vol.1 p.255 )

[2] The Imams know when they will die, and they only die by their choice. ( Al-Kafi vol.1 p.258 )

[3] The Imams have knowledge of the past and future; and nothing is hidden from them. ( Al-Kafi vol.1 p.260 )

[4] "Bad'ah" ALLAH tells a lie. (Al Kafi, Vol. No.1, Page No. 148. A Shia doctrine.)

[5] We are the eyes of the God in his creature and the final authority in all human beings. (Al Kafi, Vol. No. 1, Page No. 145)

[6] The Hujjat (Ultimate proof) of God can not be established without Imam. (Al Kafi, Vol. No. 1, Page No. 177)

COMMENT: No doubt that these words are clear Kufr (Disbelief) and Shirk (Polytheism), because the knowledge of the unseen is only for Allah alone .. These words with no doubt countradict what Allah said in Surah Luqmaan "Verily, Allah With Him (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour, He sends down the rain, and knows that which is in the wombs. No person knows what he will earn tomorrow, and no person knows in what land he will die. Verily, Allah is All-Knower, All-Aware (of things)" [Quran 31:34]

[7] "Obedience to `Ali is true humility and disobedience to him is disbelief in Allah" (Al-Kafi vol.10 p.54)

[8] "Whoever sets up another Imam besides `Ali and delays `Ali's caliphate is a polytheist" (Al-Kafi vol.10 p.55)

[9] Sahabah (R.H) became infidel by denying the divine right (Wilayat) of Hazrat Ali. First three caliph and other Sahabas became infidel by denying the divine right of (Wilayat) of Hazrat Ali. (Al Kafi, Page No. 420)

COMMENT: These words declare Sahabahs all AhlSunnah as kufaar (Disbelievers) and Mushrikeen (Polytheists), because we -AhlSunnah- do not believe in the Shia Imamate of `Ali (which is believing that `Ali is Infallible,..etc ) also We -AhlSunnah- believe that Abubakr (r) is the first caliphate, Omar (r) the second and Othman (r) the third, thus, We delay `Ali's caliphate to be the 4th after Abubakr, Omar and Othman, thus, Shia declare in their most reliable book that AhlSunnah are Kufaar and Mushrikeen !!!

[10] Imam posses more attribute than a Prophet posses. (Al-Kafi, Vol. No. 1, Page No. 388)

[11] All Imams are equal in rank and status to Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.s). (Al Kafi, Vol. No. 1, Page No. 270)

[12] The false verse "And We made `Ali your in-law" has been added to Surah Al-InShirah . ( Al-Kafi p.289 )

[13] Alkileeni reported that Jabir asked AbuJa`far p.b.u.h : "Why `Ali ibn Aby Talib was named Amir-ul-Mumineen?" AbuJa`far replied: "Allah named him so, and He revealed in His Book " And (remember) when your Lord brought forth from the Children of Adam, from their loins, their seed and made them testify as to themselves (saying): Am I not your Lord, Muhammad my messenger and `Ali Amir-ul-Mumineen ?..." (Al-Kafi vol.1 p.412)

COMMENT: We all know that "Muhammad my messenger and `Ali Amir-ul-Mumineen" is not part of the Quranic verse [Quran 7:172], but as you just read, AlKileeni narrated in his book Al-Kafi that the Infallible Imam -according to Shia- (AbuJa`far) said that the verse [Quran 7:172] was revealed by Allah with "Muhammad my messenger and `Ali Amir-ul-Mumineen", This is a serious claim by Shia that the Quran was changed and corrupted !!! This is a serious "Tahreef" of the Holy Quran... and please continue reading:

[14] "Abu Baseer reported that he said to Imam Ja'far, "O Abu Abdullah (Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq) What is Mus-haf Fatimah?" He replied "It is a Qur'an containing three times what is found in your copy of the Qur'an; yet by Allah, it does not contain even a single letter from your Qur'an. (Al-Kafi vol.1 p.457)

[15] No one possess complete knowledge of Holy Qur'an except Imams. (Al Kafi, Vol. No. 1, Page No. 228)

[16] Imam knows his hour of death and his death is in his control. (Al Kafi, Vol. No. 1,Page No. 258)

[17] According to Shia's nothing can remain hidden from the Imams, they have a complete knowledge of past, present and future. (Al Kafi, Vol. No. 1, Page No. 260)

[18] To hide secret and to weep on the operations of Imam is Jihad. (Al Kafi, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 226)

[19] Allah [swt] said, in several places in His Glorious Book: 24:30 Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: and Allah is well acquainted with all that they do yet we read in the authentic al-Kafi: "Narrated Muhammad bin Yahya, from Ahmad bin Muhammad, from Ali bin al-Hakam, from Ali bin Suwaid said: I said to Abu al-Hasan: I have the problem of looking at the pretty woman, so I (keep) looking at her. He said: Laa Ba's (No Problem) if Allah knows that your intention is true, but beware of Zina, it causes the blessings and faith to perish (al-Kafi (fil Furoo') al-Kulainy, Book of Nikaah, Chapter of Zina, vol.5, p.542, narration 6.)

COMMENT: so according to this narration Gazing lewdly at women is okay.

[20] The Shiite authentic works also permits homosexuality and sodomy: "(Narrated) Muhammad bin Yahya, from Ahmad bin Muhammad, from Muhammad bin Yahya, from Talha bin Zaid, from Abu Abdullah [as] said: The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] said: Whoever voluntarily let others sexually molest him, Allah will invest him with women's lust." [al-Kafi (fil Furoo') al-Kulainy, Book of Nikaah, Chapter: Who Let Others Sexually Molest Him, vol.5, p.549, narration 1.]
Comment: May Allah curse the liars who lie on the Apostle of Allah [saw].

[21] "(Narrated) Ali bin Ibraaheem from his father from al-Nufaly from As-Sukoony from (Imam) Abu Abdallah [as] said: Amierul-Mu'mineen (Ali) [as] said: (al-Luwaat ma doon ad-dubur, wad-dubur huwal-kufr) Sodomy is in (anything) other than dubur (anal sex), for dubur [has multi meanings] is actually the Kufr (disbelief)". The commentator on al-Kafi wrote: "It is possible to understand (from the statement) that Sodomizing (a man) is permissible" (Al-Kafi (fil Furoo'): Book of Marriage: Chapter of Sodomy, narration 3, vol.5, p.544

Comments: May Allah keep us away from such filth.

[22] "(Narrated) Muhammad bin Yahya , from Ahmad bin Muhammad, from Ali bin al-Hakam said: I heard Safwaan bin Yahya saying: I said to (Imam) al-Rida : a man among your followers requested me to ask you about a matter, which he feared and embarrassed to ask you (directly). He said: What is it? I said: For the man to use the woman's anus. He said: He may. I said: Do you personally do that? He said: We do not do that." (Al-Kafi (fil Furoo'): al-Kulainy, Book of Nikaah, Chapter: Women's anuses, vol.5, p.540, narration 2.)

Comments: Typical Hypocrisy condemned by Allah [swt] when He said:61:03-04 ...Why say ye that which ye do not? Grievously hateful is it in the sight of Allah that ye say that which ye do not. And is typical to the Devil Iblis' behavior 59:16 Like Satan when he says to man "disbelieve": but when (man) disbelieves, Satan says: I am free of thee: I do fear Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.

After, We have read some examples of what Al-Kafi (The MOST reliable Shia Book ) contains, I am sure that many of you will say to themselves "If the MOST reliable book to Shia contains such extreme kufr (Disbelief) and shirk (Polytheism) that it alone is sufficient to push anyone who believes in it into the Hellfire for eternity, Then -you may say- what about the other Shia books !!?", The other Shia books are even WORSE !!!

Take for example their Tafseer Books !!! The Books that should have put to explain Allah's words !!! The Shia Scholars filled it with filthy interpretations that may and will make you feel sick !!!

The most known Tafseer books are 1.Tafseer AlQumy 2.Tafseer Al-Ayashi 3.Tafseer AlBurhan by Albahraani (a Well known Shia Scholar ) !!!

I will quote few things from Tafseer Al-Ayashi and Tafseer Al-Burhan, and from the Shia Hadith encyclopedia called (Bihaar Al-Anwaar) which is -by Allah- a filthy and satanic work of one of the MOST reliable and respected Shia Scholars ever existed, whom they call (Sheikh al-Islam alHujah Mula Muhamad baqir alMajlisi ) !!!! may Allah take revenge on them all ... ameen .. Now, lets start reading:

[23] "(Narrated) al-Hussain bin Ali bin Yaqteen said: I asked Abul-Hassan about the permissibility for the man to have anal sex with women, he said: It was made halal (permissible) in the Book of Allah, when (Prophet) Lot said: 11:78 Here are my daughters, they are purer for you and he knew it was not the vagina they were after." [Tafseer al-Ayyashi, vol.1, p.157; Bihaar al-Anwaar vol.21, p.98; Tafseer al-Burhaan vol.2, p.230]

[24] Narrated Abdullah bin Abi Ya'foor: I asked Abu Abdullah about approaching women thru their anus, he said: No Problem. He then recited: 2:223 Your women are as tilth unto you, so approach your tilth when (or how) ye will ." [Tafseer al-Ayyashi, vol.1, p.110; Bihaar al-Anwaar Baqir al-Majlisi, vol.23, p.98; al-Burhaan fee Tafseer al-Qur'an: Hashim al-Bahraani, vol.1, p.219; Wasaa'il al-Shi'a: al-Hur al-Amily, vol.3, chpater 73: An-Nikaah wa Aadabuh]

Comments: This is another evidence on how mentally sick these Shiite Priests are, and how Satanic they get to distort the Words of Allah or their meanings to lead their followers to behave as the people of Prophet Lot, whom Allah has condemned in all Scriptures.

[25] "It was narrated that [Imam] Abu Abdullah said : No infant is born but a certain Satan is in his presence. If Allah knew that he would be of our Shiia, He protects him from that Satan, if he wouldn't be of our Shiia, Satan sticks his finger in his anus, thus becomes a catamite, If it was [the infant] a female, he sticks his finger in her vagina, thus becomes a whore. Allah then afterwards clear what He desire or affirm, for with Him is the book of Knowledge." (Tafseer al-Ayyashi, p. 218, Bihaar al-Anwaar, vol.2 p. 1319, Tafseer al-Burhaan, vol. 2, p. 300)

[26] "It was narrated that [ Imam ] Abu Abdullah said : When it is the Judgement Day, Iblis will be brought forward in 70 chains and 70 cables. The FIRST [Abu Bakr] sees ZUFAR [Omar] in 120 chains and 120 cables [double of Satan], Iblis then say : Who is that , that Allah doubled his punishment and it was I who mislead all of these people? And an answer comes, This is ZUFAR [Omar] . Iblis then asks: Why specifically this punishment? The answer comes: Because of his wrong doing to Ali peace be upon him. Satan ZUFAR [Omar] then tells Satan Iblis " It was you who ordered me to do so" Iblis then replies : Why hast thou disobeyed your Lord and Obeyed me????" (Tafseer al-Ayashi, p. 224 , Tafseer al- Burhan, vol. 3, p. 310, Bihaar al-Anwaar, vol. 8, p. 220 )

[27] "Alhussain Bin Ali Bin Yakteen narrated, I asked [Imam] Alhassan Bin Ali about the man doing it to the woman in her anus, he said [Imam] Alhassan it was made lawful in a verse of the Book of Allah, when Prophet Lut said : " Here are my daughters, they are purer for you" [Quran 11:78], and he knew it was not the vagina they sought but the anus" (Tafseer al-Ayyashi, p. 157 , Bihaar al-Anwar, vol. 21, p. 98, Tafseer al-Burhaan, vol. 2, p. 230 )

COMMENT: I KNOW I have promised that I will not comment , but -by Allah- I couldn't stand it even though I have read it before, SEE how filthy those Shia are !? In this fabricated Hadith attributed to their Infallible Imam, it is clear that in Shia's Religion, the act of sodomy is permissible according to their interpretation to the said verse and other verses as well in this regard. What a sick mentality !!!

[28] Mulla Baqir slanders Ali, Fatima and the Prophet in such disgusting ways: It was narrated that [Imam] Ja`far Ibn Muhamad said : The prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h used to put his face between the breasts of [his daughter] Fatima before going to sleep" (Bihaar al-Anwar, vol. 43, p. 78)

[29] Again Mulla Baqir writes Ali Ibn Abi Talib said that he once slept with the prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h and his wife Ayesha in one bed, and under one cover, then the prophet woke up to pray, and left them together [Ali and Ayesha] in the same bed, under the same cover" (Bihaar al-Anwar vol. 40, p. 2)

COMMENT: Only a Satanic filth who believes in those narrations would compile them

[30] Mullah Baqir Majlisi writes: 'Fatimah (R.A.) described Ali (R.A.) thus: "You are hiding like a malformed foetus in a womb; you have ran home like those who are guilty of being untrustworthy and after having destroyed the strongest men on earth you have been overcome by these wimps." (Ibid: 203)

[31] Mullah Baqir also writes: After hearing some women talking about Ali (R.A.) Fatimah (R.A.) complained about her husband's features: "He is a man with a big stomach. His hands are high and his bones look suppressed. He has a receding hair line, big eyes and shows his teeth all the time. He has no wealth either. (Jilalul Uyoon: 58, in the chapter on Fatimah)

[32] The very same Mullah Baqir comments about a dream that Fatimah had and establishes that the devil came to her: 'The dream Fatimah had was from a devil whose name is Uhaad. (Ibid: 52)

COMMENT: AstagfiruAllah !!!! Shia's whose beliefs and thoughts are so repugnant beyond belief that they even Ali and Fatimah (Rh) and the family of the prophet Muhammad whom Shia claim they love and follow, were not excluded from the Shias filth as you'll see when you start reading the articles we have compiled more then 100 Articles exposing Shias using their own books and writings with detailed sources so that they don't deny it. -by Allah- while I am writing these fabricated narrations that Shia filled their books with, my heart is feeling sick .. "O Allah, FORGIVE Me for typing this" I only conduct What Shia Scholars put in their books TO EXPOSE them to every Muslim, every true Muslim TO get angry FOR the sake of Allah on this apostate group (Shia), please dear brothers and sisters forgive me for making you read such filth about our beloved prophet peace be upon him and his family, his companions etc but, It is TIME we FACE it and take stance against it ....
The deviants attack Hadith because they want to be Muslims without paying dues (Offering Salah, Fasting and performing Hujj). They want to continue worshipping Alcohol serving,gambling promoting (Racing horse ownership) white guy with half naked Noorani family.

Nobody is splashing those Ahadith on this board except the Deviants.

Wasalaam

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:15 pm

Turbooch;

My job is to expose you deviants.

Above Average Bohra

Unread post by Above Average Bohra » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:43 pm

turbooch,

Bukhari doesn't call the prophet (PBUH) anything vile. Only Ismaili idiots do, because they have been misled by the Hazar Conman. It is only Ismaili interpretation of the Hadith which is at fault over here. Ismailis are inept at understanding the quran or the hadith. Sometime back this same Ismaili idiot posted ayahs of the quran that he had a problem with, saying that those ayahs were misinterpreted by everyone except the Ismaili idiots and never posted the true interpretation of those ayahs. That is the story of these pathetic fools. Conned into misinterpreting of the quran and conned into misinterpreting the hadith by the Hazar Conman.

Alislam

Unread post by Alislam » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:08 pm

The deviants attack Hadith because they want to be Muslims without paying dues (Offering Salah, Fasting and performing Hujj).

--- Hadiths can be right or wrong..That is the reson they are seen in the light of Quran.

Not all Hadits in "Authentic books" cannot be right and majority of scholars accept this.

Hadiths that talk about the age of Ayesha at the time of marriage has been refuted by many great scholars (Even though this hadith is present in all authentic books).

So all those scholars who have proved this Hadith to be false are deviants ??

porus

Unread post by porus » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:24 pm

Not that we expect anything constructive from Muslim First to enhance dialog among various sects of Islam, but to what purpose does he throw al-Kafi at us? Neither Ismailies nor Bohras follow Kulaini's al-Kafi.

There is an earth of theological differences between Ithna-asharis and other Shia.

I found a link where an Ismaili answers some of MF's accusations against them.

PLease read the response of "shia imami ismaili muslim" towards the end of the following link:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/lofiversi ... 10056.html

Alislam

Unread post by Alislam » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:29 pm

For MF, shias of all denomination are deviants..It his religious (wahabi) compulsion and moreover there is a fresh trend to tarnish shias, esp Iran 'cause the saudi bigots and their cohorts (GCC's etc)are hand in glove with US and zionist regime and hell bent upon destroying Iran.

With Hezbollah's victory and the support they garner even in wahabi territories have shaken the Arab rulers and as earlier they would offer full support to 'Satanic powers' to destroy yet another islamic nation.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:28 am

Originally posted by Muslim First:
Turbooch;

My job is to expose you deviants.
Hey LIAR First, i thought you dont read my postings. LOSER!! And WHO gave you the right to expose deviants? Your Pedophile mullah PIG who slaughters goats and Pigs daily? or are you the " O'Exalted" one, given the divine right to judge other faiths as "deviants"? You Sir are an IDIOT!! You are nothing but a Wahhabi Mawwali Goonda who is illiterate. For forty years in NE being a Halal Kasai!! what a joke. Oh go disappear......no one cares.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:33 am

Dear sick Babboon Anajmi,
You have very clearly made it very clear to everyone here. You dont have the answer on the Hadith that "PORTRAYS" The Holy Prophet Muhammad pbuh as a Murderer, Pedophile, Wife abuser. No two ways about it. So since you have failed miserably, you can start mudslinging the Aga Khan. And i will be waiting for you. You can be sure of that.

Above Average Bohra

Unread post by Above Average Bohra » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:40 pm

turbooch,

It is only the Ismaili idiots that claim that. There is no muslim on earth that believes you. You are an idiot who doesn't understand the hadith or the quran. Now stop insulting the prophet in every post of yours.

Admin,

Ban this stupid Ismaili.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:35 pm

Turbooch
or are you the " O'Exalted" one, given the divine right to judge other faiths as "deviants"?
Here is what Prophet SAW said:

--------

Buraydah reported that Prophet SAW said:

The difference between them {i.e., the Disbeliever] and us [i.e., the blievers] is [performance of] Salah. Whoever abandons it has disbelieved.

Related by ahmed, Ibn Majah, an-Nasai and at-Tirmidhi
-------

As per this Hadith Agakhanis are disbeliever since they have abandoned 5 time Salah

Prophet also said:

Reported by Abu Hurayrah:

On the day of Judgement the first thing for which a person will be judged will be his prayer. If he performed it properly, he will be successful; but if he did not do so, he will be destroyed.
Related by Abu-Dawud, Ahmed, & an-Nasai, also related in Malik's Muwatta

Agakhnis do not perform salah at all so there is nothing to judge.

Take care

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:35 am

Turbooch
or are you the " O'Exalted" one, given the divine right to judge other faiths as "deviants"?
Here is what Prophet SAW said:

--------

Buraydah reported that Prophet SAW said:

The difference between them {i.e., the Disbeliever] and us [i.e., the blievers] is [performance of] Salah. Whoever abandons it has disbelieved.

Related by ahmed, Ibn Majah, an-Nasai and at-Tirmidhi
-------

As per this Hadith Agakhanis are disbeliever since they have abandoned 5 time Salah

Prophet also said:

Reported by Abu Hurayrah:

On the day of Judgement the first thing for which a person will be judged will be his prayer. If he performed it properly, he will be successful; but if he did not do so, he will be destroyed.
Related by Abu-Dawud, Ahmed, & an-Nasai, also related in Malik's Muwatta

Agakhnis do not perform salah at all so there is nothing to judge.

Take care
Hey Awwal Number Ka Goonda mawaali, no one cares for your corrupted hadith from likes of Hurairah. tell us something useful. We know that YOU are the Almighty, you have condemned the Ismailis to hell because they are Kaffir........Yawn.......

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:17 am

For Ismailis all Hadiths are currupted except Ghadir Khum Hadits.

Quran is currupted except Ayas of 'NOOR' and "Oolloo Amir"

All the Hadith regarding Horse racing are sahih.

Quran never prohibited a Muslim women to marry nonMuslim.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:54 pm

Dear Munafeeq Forever,
who cares what you think? just go and die somewhere. Go and practice the Islam that the retarded Sunni Maulvi has taught you. you think killing in islam is okay, raping captives is okay, beheading someone just because they are what you sick dogs call Apostates is okay. Then you are right Ismailis are not Wahhabis. Do you want scriptural proof from Sunni sources? i will give them to you if you cant find them. Go back to your Kasai job, you illiterate.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:35 pm

The Importance of Salah in Islam

Salah is the 2nd and most important pillar of Islam. The second you say the 1st Kalima, salah is mandatory on every Muslim. There are no excuses, not even when you are ill, on a journey or even in war.

Allah (s.w.t.) has said in the Holy Qur’an: "I have not created the jinn and humankind for any other purpose except that they should worship me."

Salah strengthens the foundations of our faith. It prepares a person to live the life of goodness and obedience to Allah (s.w.t.), and it builds courage and determination. Every time we perform salah, we renew our commitments to Allah (s.w.t.) and we rid ourselves from worldly pressures 5 times a day.

Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) said "The person that observes prayer properly, the prayer itself, blesses him with good wishes."

According to a hadith a companion of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) came to him one day and asked him "What is the thing that Allah (s.w.t.) loves most?" Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) replied "The thing that Allah (s.w.t.) loves most is when his people pray salah on time."

A muslim who does not move from his place after hearing the call for prayer even if his intention is to read it at home or at the masjid in fact proves that either he does not even understand what his duty is, or if he does understand it he is so stupid and worthless, that he is quite unfit to remain in the army of Allah (s.w.t.).

Salah is a practical sign of obedience to the commands of Allah (s.w.t.). Its importance has been emphasized about 500 times in the Holy Qur’an.

Once Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) shook a dry branch of a tree so that all of the leaves of the branch fell off than the Prophet (s.a.w.) said "The sins of those who pray Salah, drop off as the leaves of this branch fell off."

Before salah, we make Wudu. Wudu is a unique way of cleansing certain parts of our body so we are clean before bowing down to the one who created us, who created the universe the one and only Allah (s.w.t.).

The Rasulallah (s.a.w.) once asked his companions "Tell me if there was a river at the door step of one of you in which you washed 5 times a day would any of your dirt remain?" When he received the reply that none of it would remain he then said "That is like the 5 times Salah, with which Allah (s.w.t.) wipes out sin.

The last thing that Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) emphasized at his deathbed was SALAH. He also said the first thing we will have to answer about on the day of judgement is SALAH.

It is said in the Holy Qur’an: "And truly Salah is hard save for the humble minded." Meaning, that Salah is hard only on those who are not ready to lead a life of obedience to Allah (s.w.t.), and on whom Salah is hard, provides himself proof of not being fit for the servitude and obedience to Allah (s.w.t.).

Salah improves and helps us to attain high moral qualities and to build a strong defense against evils which exist around us.

It is said in the Holy Qur’an, surely, Salah keeps you away from indecency and evil. This is why the prayer is described as "remembrance" to Allah (s.w.t.).

Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) said the bond man is nearest to Allah (s.w.t.) at the moment when he is lying in prostration before him.

Salah reminds you of Allah (s.w.t.), when you get up in the morning, it reminds you three more times when you are busy during the day, and once again before you go to bed.

Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) once said, "The worst form of theft, is the theft of prayer." "How can one commit theft in prayer?" his companions asked, The Holy Prophet (p.b.u.h.) replied "By skipping on the complete performance of bows and prostration’s."

While in salah one communicates with Allah (s.w.t.) and experiences his presence. That’s why a hadith says: Salah is the Meraaj of a Momin.

The Rasulullah (s.a.w.) also said "The key to HEAVEN is SALAH. The key to SALAH is PURIFICATION.

My dear sisters Salah is so important that a hadith says: Salah is the only distinction between a believer and a non-believer. So brothers and sisters, if we know salah is obligatory, and we know we have to read it, Why not read it on time?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:39 pm

Hay Islamized Hindu (Turbooch)

Read above posted article, I will comment on it later

You might also want to study rest of articles:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Im ... gle+Search

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:40 pm

Hay Islamized Hindu (Turbooch)

Read above posted article, I will comment on it later

You might also want to study rest of articles:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Im ... gle+Search
Dear "DeoBandar"
What does "hay" mean? are you a Hijra or something?. go back to slaughtering pigs and goats. You are way beyond redemption. but please let us know how you feel about Islamothugs who use Islam to justify horrible things like rape, murder, pedophelia and maiming.......but i'm sure no answer is forthcoming...therefore you will remain a stupid Sunni Pig.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:57 pm

COMMENT: No doubt that these words are clear Kufr (Disbelief) and Shirk (Polytheism), because the knowledge of the unseen is only for Allah alone .. These words with no doubt countradict what Allah said in Surah Luqmaan "Verily, Allah With Him (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour, He sends down the rain, and knows that which is in the wombs. No person knows what he will earn tomorrow, and no person knows in what land he will die. Verily, Allah is All-Knower, All-Aware (of things)" [Quran 31:34]

I had raised this question sometimes back. Regarding the above ayah.

Science has come a long, weather prediction in very common and accurate, they now can tell almost at the beginning of system formation, that where and when will it rain, snow and storm.

similarly since early pregnancy, it can be found, what is in the womb.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:42 pm

No doubt that these words are clear Kufr
Yes they are. All your questions have been answered. Did you read the answers that were given? If not, then you are simply ignorant. If you did read the answers, then you are a kafir.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:32 pm

They were not answered, and you know that. Porous did give some answers, half agreeing to what I was saying.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:37 pm

but it is very ironic and sad that both sides, so called educated elites are in bitter fight degrading the dignity of an elevated debate.

when each side runs out of logic, they start name calling.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:09 am

They were not answered, and you know that
Yes they were answered and you know that.

For the benefit of others.

What accty is talking about "what is in the womb" is simply the sex of the child. The quran does not say that Allah knows the sex of the child in the womb. Knowing "what is in the womb" has a much broader meaning than just the sex of the child. Modern technology can only tell you the sex of the child. The "what" in "what is in the womb" - for anyone with a little knowlege of any language knows, has a much larger implication.

For eg. when I say to accty - "I know what you are", does it mean - "I know what sex you are"? Anyone would laugh at that interpretation.

As far as the weather is concerned, according to the translation posted by accty, "He sends down the rain" doesn't mean, "Only he knows when it is going to rain". Sending down the rain is something infinitely bigger than knowing when it is going to rain. And besides, the weather men, even with the massive super computers, get it wrong a lot of the times.

Now, the questions have been answered, watch out for accty asking the same questions again in a few months, pretending that they were never answered.

porus, half agreed to what you are saying, so that makes him half a kafir and you, a full kafir!!

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:00 pm

For eg. when I say to accty - "I know what you are", does it mean - "I know what sex you are"? Anyone would laugh at that interpretation.

According to every english definition, when you say, "I know what you are"? will mean what sex you are. There are so many learned people on this board, specially humsafar and porous, you can ask any english teacher.

let me rephrase your quote, when I say to accty - "I know who you are", does it mean - "I know what sex you are"?

then it will have a broader interpretation.

according to second ayah, the ayah translates, god is the one, who knows, when clouds will bring rain.

weather forecast means, to forecast when the clouds will bring rain.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:03 pm

besides how did you come by, that it had a broader meaning than what is actually said.