Why Islam is against having physical relationship with n

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
turbocanuck

Re: Why Islam is against having physical relationship with n

Unread post by turbocanuck » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:44 pm

It is also ironic that Anajmi spreads his bigotry from the US where we are all animals, as opposed to spreading it from a more refined place such as Saudi Arabia.[/QB][/QUOTE]

Ask him to emigrate to Saudi Arabia where he can associate with a plethora of theological thugs that all think like him. Are you kidding me? and leave the luxury and comforts of the west?? these, my friend, are called Hypocrites. they want the destruction of the west, and yet when are asked to step up the plate and leave the land of the "kuffar" and go back to Deoband or Kandahar where they can be at home ideologically, they BS out.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:33 am

Actually, there is plenty of evidence of what these western societies are capable of doing out there. Iraq, palestine and afghanistan are just recent examples. Hundreds of thousands dead and millions left homeless in the name of freedom and democracy. Saddam couldn't accomplish that in 30 years of his "tyranny". Blaming Islam for their misgivings is a modern trend amongst western fart banks!!

I love the fact that my being in the US burns the shit out of people. Considering how much grief the US has spread around the globe by their forced presence, I am glad to return a little bit of it back to these fart banks!!

seeker110,

Adam was married to eve by the lord almighty himself. So, not all of us are bastards although I can't say for sure about you!!

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:08 pm

One thing is for sure. You do not know what "naturally" means!!
Are you sure that it is me and not you who does not know what is the meaning of "natural feeling for having sex???" My question itself is your answer..
Unfortunately, you will never find this "real" reason, cause you are not looking to find it. You are simply looking for an excuse to justify sex out of marriage.
Whether I am looking for the real reason or not, I am sure about one thing, that is I will be the one who will decide that and not you...
You are simply looking for an excuse to justify sex out of marriage.
People who want to have sex will have it... They will not look for reasons to justify it... Again its a natural thing which you don't believe in. ;)

BTW: Yes I am looking for the real reason... Since you don't know it you are trying to justify it just by saying that its written in the scripture. I am trying to figure out if there is any reason for the same.

Br. Porus,
Asking questions was always considered good even at the time of Prophet(PBUH). That's how he has touched so many subjects and provided advice and guidance on the same. If people would not have asked questions we would not have any hadith or other teachings of prophet apart from Quran... So I do not think that asking question is wrong in any way. Also, my question is still the same:

Why does Islam prohibit sex between man and woman who are not married??? My question has not changed. The only thing that has changed is answers by people.. And this is what it is all about... Confuse someone if you cannot convince him..

porus

Unread post by porus » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:05 pm

Areef, I gave you a speculative answer based on anthropological studies.

There can only be speculation and no one will have the "real" reason you are looking for. I am not confusing you.

There is an answer based on the commands of the Quran which is sufficient 'reason' for believers. Beyond that it is just conjecture. Like I said, study anthropology. There is no one on this board who can or will give you the answer.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:52 pm

Br. Porus

If you read my starting post in this thread I have clearly said that this question is only for getting some insight about "why" it is prohibited. However, the responses that I recived were like it is prohibited and that's it period. Don't ask why it is prohibited and its a taboo to ask for reasons if they are not mentioned anywhere...

If there are no answers available for some questions they remain open. That is what I am trying to say and we can agree to disagree on that and move on which is fine with me...

porus

Unread post by porus » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:02 pm

Areef,

This will my last post to you on this thread. You seem not to be getting the point.

A speculative insight was provided to you. There is no taboo on you asking questions, at least not on this board.

Ban against pre-marital sex, that is between two parties at least one of whom is not married, may be related to the survival of society. For the last time, study anthropology.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:53 pm

Ban against pre-marital sex, that is between two parties at least one of whom is not married
Br. Porus,

Sorry but my question was when both the parties are unmarried. So atleast one party not married is not a valid case for this discussion...
, may be related to the survival of society. For the last time, study anthropology.
If banning pre-marital sex is related to the survival of societies why does the western world does not object to it?? In fact to be honest more and more countries in Asia like China, Japan etc. are slowly coming out of it and not considering it as a hinderence for survival of society...

My question stems from the confusion... If it would have been uniform throughout the world I would have no doubts about the same. But actually it is not and hence the question still remains open. Why certain cultures don't and certain cultures do prohibit pre-marital sex...

Thanks for your contribution.

porus

Unread post by porus » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:12 pm

Areef,

When I write 'at least one party is unmarried', it
also includes the case when both parties are unmarried. That is fundamental logic. At least in this case means 'one or another or both', a classic logical OR function.

We are not talking about current conditions in the West but history of the ban. While Western societies do not mind (they do not approve, mind) pre-marital sex and adultery, you can imagine divisiveness that this may cause in non-Western societies. Hence the rules for regulating sexual behavior.

Scriptures warn about the destruction of societies resulting from sexual debauchery. West may yet learn its folly. United States is experiencing a lack of social stability due to family breakdown. This, to a large extent, can be traced back to lack of responsibility in keeping sexual activities under control.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:22 pm

When I write 'at least one party is unmarried', it
also includes the case when both parties are unmarried. That is fundamental logic. At least in this case means 'one or another or both', a classic logical OR function.
Absolutely I understand OR case. However I am referring to AND case and not OR. Again a misunderstanding on your side. To repeat "BOTH PARTIES ARE UNMARRIED".
This, to a large extent, can be traced back to lack of responsibility in keeping sexual activities under control.
If you are talking about AFTER marriage we are on the same page i.e. I am saying what you are saying. However I am talking about pre-marital sex which is different from adultary and family break down due to extra-marital affairs. Also, I am against having sex just for the heck of it. What I am saying is PARTY A is in love with PARTY B and both are not yet married. Why can't they have pre-marital sex if virginity is not the criteria mentioned by holy Quran for getting married??? Also, I would like to specify that one has safe sex i.e. not producing children until married..

porus

Unread post by porus » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:53 pm

Areef,

By inference, Quran prohibits sex between a man and a woman who are not married to each other. Refer to Quran 23:1-6.

Virginity is not a requirement if either party has been married before. But pre-marital sex by an unmarried man or an unmarried woman, even if they are lovers, is considered zina (fornication) in Quran and is prohibited.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:45 pm

But pre-marital sex by an unmarried man or an unmarried woman, even if they are lovers, is considered zina (fornication) in Quran and is prohibited.
Again this does not answer "WHY".

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:00 pm

Br.Areef

Google " Why pre marital sex not permitted in Islam "

First Hit The Islamic Sexual Morality (2) Its Structure

Religions on Premarital Sex

Sex Education For Muslim Youths And Their Parents

Question
Dear Nadia,
Could you please tell me whether or not premarital sex is forbidden in Islam. Which are the Koranic verse that refer to this..I would like to read the verses in English.
Thank you very much.
Roy
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Islam-947/Premarital-sex.htm

And there are more.

Happy reading.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:11 pm

Again this does not answer "WHY".
The reason is that they are not married.

Now you will ask "why can only married people have sex?", the answer is - quran prohibits unmarried people from having sex.

If you ask "WHY", the reason is that they are not married.

Now you will ask "why can only married people have sex?" and so on and so forth!!

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:40 pm

then there is this Sunni/Wahhabi twist to all this......."you can kidnap a 10 year old Christian child, beat her up, force her to say "kubul", whammo!! married. legitimate SEX!!
The Middle East and Asia is full, of sexually depraved old Muslim men who prey upon little children. these Pedophile Ba$tards invoke the "nikah" upon poor or defenceless parents, buy the child for ONE night and the proceed to eat "halal" and Roza for a month.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:13 pm

Just say Muslim First and anajmi

and will start how-howing

Sunni/Wahhabi twist- kidnap a 10 year old Christian child- beat her up- force her to say "kubul", whammo!! married. legitimate SEX!!
sexually depraved old Muslim men who prey upon little children.
Pedophile Ba$tards invoke the "nikah" buy the child for ONE night and the proceed to eat "halal" and Roza for a month.

How-how how
How-how how
How-how how

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:16 pm

Br. Arif

It is your turn again. Sorry barking Dog’s interruption.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:01 pm

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Muslim First:

How-how how
How-how how
How-how how

I tried to research the language that Mullah MF was uttering.....no luck.
then i went to the Haq Chaar Yaar website, and found some other Frenzied Mullah chanting in the same language .Thats Pedophile Muslim First talking in Wahhabi/Sunni language.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:40 pm

Br. MF,
AS

I did not get a chance to go in detail through all the links that you have posted. However, whatever little bit I read it gives me the impression that YES all these links talks about prohibition of pre-marital sex but do not give any reasons why they do so... Will read through the rest of them and see if somewhere some reasons are mentioned as well.

Thanks once again..

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:01 am

Br. Areef

AS

This might help too Halal Dating

Alislam

Unread post by Alislam » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:11 am

" Why can't they have pre-marital sex if virginity is not the criteria mentioned by holy Quran for getting married??? Also, I would like to specify that one has safe sex i.e. not producing children until married.. "

--- There is no guarantee that safe sex is 100% safe..There still are chances of getting pregnant.

If after making the girl pregnant, what if the guy walks out..There are many more factors related to this.

Having pre-marital sex they would then think, marriage is not reqd, just enjoy..This will have great impact on society.