QURAAN KI FARYAD

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
anajmi

Re: QURAAN KI FARYAD

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:18 pm

I am not sure if the prophet ever mentioned that when you send your blessings to me, I can actually hear them and will reply.

porus

Unread post by porus » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:40 pm

It was you who introduced "iyyaka nasta'een" in the discussion implying one must not ask Ali for help but only Allah because only Allah can help. And Ali is dead. He cannot hear or do anything or help anybody. Just like the Prophet, yes? He is dead too, isn't he? That is Wahhabi belief.

If I say "iyyaka nasta'een", and then call my brother for help, it means what? That Allah enable my brother to help me. This is similar to Musa's request to Allah for Haroon to help him. Why did not Musa ask Allah alone?

Clearly then, "iyyaka nasta'een" does not preclude you asking someone else for help. So. its introduction by you in the discussion was a red herring.

Next point. Can you ask Ali to help considering he is dead? And Shia believe the Quran and say that he is alive, but that is beside the point.

Prophet said that the dead can hear. He also said that earlier Prophets are all alive and that he has met some of them. In fact, he used to say that Uthman, the 3rd Khalifa, looked like Nabi Ibrahim. He also used to send salaams to earlier Prophets, like in tashahud, which he taught, it says, "as-salamu alayka, ya ayyuhan nabiyyu".

Shia belief is that if you ask Prophet for help, Allah is pleased. If you ask Ali for help, Allah is pleased. You ridicule these beliefs but they are held by most Muslims. In fact, by all Muslims except nasibi wahhabis, salafis and deobandis. In fact, the Godfather of Wahaabis etc, ibn Taymiyya also held that belief. You can search the internet for these and you will find corroborating evidence.

porus

Unread post by porus » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:57 pm

Originally posted by Muslim First:
Here is why Muslim send blessing on Prophet SAW and His family

You forgot the primary reason for invoking blessings and peace on Prophet. It is Quran 33:56

As to doing it for ahl-e-bayt, I am sure you are aware of many of Prophet's sayings about them.

Now, get back to the point. Can the dead hear? Or do you want to contradict Prophet and follow your Wahhabi masters?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:44 pm

"Iyyaka nasta'een" is said in the first surah of the quran for a reason. No muslim is going to ask Ram for help to get that ayah applied to him. Now you may want to confuse the issue by introducing your brother into the mix, but for me things are pretty clear.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:52 am

Here is one reason why Allah says not to say of those that are slain in the path of Allah as dead

YUSUFALI: (They are) the ones that say, (of their brethren slain), while they themselves sit (at ease): "If only they had listened to us they would not have been slain." Say: "Avert death from your own selves, if ye speak the truth."

So Allah replies to them

YUSUFALI: Think not of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead. Nay, they live, finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord;

Not so that you can call them out and ask them for help.

The next ayah says this

YUSUFALI: They rejoice in the bounty provided by Allah: And with regard to those left behind, who have not yet joined them (in their bliss), the (Martyrs) glory in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve.

Hazrat Ali is busy rejoicing. Then Allah says - with regard to those left behind - As far as the Hazrat Ali goes, we are the ones he has left behind. Allah is our only hope.

Then a couple of ayahs down

YUSUFALI: Men said to them: "A great army is gathering against you": And frightened them: But it (only) increased their Faith: They said: "For us Allah sufficeth, and He is the best disposer of affairs."

"For us Allah sufficeth" -

haseebsiddique

Unread post by haseebsiddique » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:02 pm

Salams,
Quite evident that 'pardesi', & 'turbocanuck' lack knoledge about Islam and are unaware of the teachings. Both (unfortunately) being Ismailis are ignorant. 'pardesi's' lack of respect for women is quite evident, while 'turbocanuck's' blind support shows how stupid the entire community is, as without knowing what the point of dicussion is he just triggers of Project 'Save Ismaili Brother from being cornered',,,,,,MORONS.

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:16 pm

Originally posted by Muslim-First Nephew:
Salams,
Quite evident that 'pardesi', & 'turbocanuck' lack knoledge about Islam and are unaware of the teachings. Both (unfortunately) being Ismailis are ignorant. 'pardesi's' lack of respect for women is quite evident, while 'turbocanuck's' blind support shows how stupid the entire community is, as without knowing what the point of dicussion is he just triggers of Project 'Save Ismaili Brother from being cornered',,,,,,MORONS.
Dear Idiot...you are right we as Ismailis have no "knoledge" as you have spelt, however getting back you are right. If "knoledge" means how to annihilate others in the name of Islam, guilty, "knoledge" about how to subjugate women in the name of Islam, guilty. "knoledge" about killing and raping in the name of Islam... GUILTY!!
So Brother, YOU can keep this "knoledge" to yourself and your brethren who subscribe to this Wahhabi/Deobandhi/Talebani crap. May Allah grant you more deep "knoledge" and that you may your descendants learn the same pious "knoledge".

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:52 pm

May Allah grant you more deep "knoledge" and that you may your descendants learn the same pious "knoledge".
Like Ginans and Farmaans

Nobigotry

Unread post by Nobigotry » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:45 am

Like Ginans and Farmaans
What a good idea! I was thinking of watching Naik and Osama's videos. Better put the videos on hold until a dull moment over the Christmas break.

pardesi

Unread post by pardesi » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:52 am

Originally posted by Muslim-First Nephew:
Salams,
Bhatijay!

Beta we are all students here. All in search of some kind of knowledge. As for the my lack of knowledge about Islam, son, it can't be any worse than some of your own "true muslims".

You mentioned my lack of respect for women. What is it with you about "lack of this" and "lack of that". You are abusing the word too much, sorry using it too much. It will lose its luster coming out of your mouth. My respect for women is well evident when I was man enough to apologize to the person in question. There was nothing vulger or derogatory said about the lady and I still apologized. Now you were saying?

If you think that my apology was the result of someone cornering me then I think you really lack intellect. I mentioned the reason in my posts afterwards that I came across the Ayat of the Quraan and applied it to myself first. I dont see you or MF or Anajmi applying it to themselves. Actually it doesn't apply to them, right?

You mentioned about Turbo not knowing the actual point of discussion, I ask you, do you know what is the topic of this discussion? Look at the top right hand corner of this page. Its Quraan ki Faryad. Now who is off topic here?

Coming back to lack of respect for others, beta you have a lot of catching up to do. Go back and read every topic. You will find your own brothers guilty of the crime.

pardesi

Unread post by pardesi » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:27 am

Actually Bhatijay, I did say something inappropriate to Anajmi in response to his comments that I thought were unjust. Nevertheless the apology was genuine.

Nobigotry

Unread post by Nobigotry » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:29 pm

Pardesi,

Now that you have had that off your chest do remember that it's like water off a duck's back for bhatija and his ilk. I know it is cruel (taubha bhai taubha) but I do get a very hearty chuckle from winding up this lot. The 4 mullahs often forget that we are in cyberspace - all the abuse they hurl at Ismailis makes not an iota of difference to us or (and equally importantly) to the civilised world's respect for us. The movie "The Aga Khan and the Ismailis - Struggling for a common humanity in a divided world" has received critical acclaim from academia at the screening at Harvard and no doubt after it is shown on Canadian TV on 4 January (retitled as "The Aga Khan - A Voice of Reason") our status will rise even higher. Unfortunately that may rile a few mullahs.

Now sit back and enjoy the response from mullahs' proxies (or will they rob us of our entertainment just this once?)

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:07 pm

Nobigotry.......i repeat.dont mention names like "Voltaire"......."Harvard"........etal. They DONT know!! they are illiterate Buffoons who have never been educated.......no sorry i take it back. they may have been Madrassa dropouts , but certainly literate in Killing and maiming.
Now mentioning intellectual stuff in front of Sunni Idiots, is tantamount to throwing pearls at PIGS. They only know their pot bellied pedophile Mullah/Moulvi pigs whom they derive much of their dumb "ilm". They pray a lot, yet they get "whacked" daily. God knows best....

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:12 pm

Considering how many "pearls" have been thrown by Ismaili idiots in front of pigs, any pig would've become a believer.

Look at me, look at me, I am now an Ismaili believer.

:D :D LALOL :D :D

turbocanuck

Unread post by turbocanuck » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:33 pm

Originally posted by anajmi:
Considering how many "pearls" have been thrown by Ismaili idiots in front of pigs, any pig would've become a believer.

:D :D LALOL :D :D
Good Anusmi "BOY" ....

Nobigotry

Unread post by Nobigotry » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:49 pm

any pig would've become a believer.

Not a freudian (sorry turbo - another name!) slip is it brother? Nah you are not a pig - at least pigs..... Heard Naik on how the pig is the only animal...?

Pardesi - taubha bhai taubha I am doing it again

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:04 pm

Even with all the knowledge from voltair, freud, harvard etc, the Ismaili comebacks are pretty weak.

Take it easy my friends. Lick your bruises and come back in a week or two.

Nobigotry

Unread post by Nobigotry » Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:17 pm

self-congratulations thy name is wahhabi!

Brother anajmi salaam. Hats off to you! As a matter of interest how thick is your skin? And what tore the brain membrane - mother rocked you too hard in the craddle?

Pardesi do lick your bruises whilst the taleban lick their wounds. Didn't the Brits do well there? The champions of Islam just scampered off. Actually I might take some time off to enjoy the festivities - but then again there is too much entertainment here.

pardesi

Unread post by pardesi » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:29 pm

I am neither bruised nor wounded. The Wahabis will declare victory after every line of argument. Their claim of victory is always based on them not agreeing with others. "Oh well I dont agree with you so I declare myself the winner."

For them its all about winning (ego), and in the process make a fool out of themselves. When was the last time they discussed Islamic issues on this board. They are, I must say, good at ridiculing themselves and they think they ridiculed us.

Anajmi,

Like I said earlier dont take my apology as submission of guilt. It was for women in general who in my opinion are deprived of rights, and for what I was forced into saying by you that does not represent me as a person. I expected the same in return but then I can't expect everyone to have the same morals as me, whether good or bad.

You live with your beliefs and I live with mine and thats why we argue. Thats all there is to it. Its just childish to have an argument just to win or make the other lose. No one wins in that situation. No one learns either.

pardesi

Unread post by pardesi » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:31 pm

If no one has any more to add to the actual topic, I ask the admin to close this one. We can continue with the bigots in appropriate forum.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:27 am

and for what I was forced into saying by you
Everything I ever said, it was because I was forced to say it by the Ismaili idiots. I am not responsible for any of it. Also, everything I ever say from now on, it is only because Ismaili idiots will be forcing me to say it. Even when I say "Ismaili idiots" it is because Ismailis behave like idiots. Hence, they are forcing me to call them Ismaili idiots. Not my fault. I am not guilty of anything I say.

Nobigotry

Unread post by Nobigotry » Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:15 am

Anajmi - salaam,

Man your wit is wicked (as indeed are your mentors) - keep up the good work. Show the world what how all true muslims are breathing new meaning into Islam; you and the proxies are shining examples of why everyone should accept Islam as the perfect religion.

pardesi

Unread post by pardesi » Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:05 pm

If that was your best effort, I must say it did not represent the Islamic thought or principles you hold so dearly.

Come back with something better. There are, I am sure, few non muslims lurking around to see what frame of mind muslim ummah is in.

Your last post did not represent Islamic idealogy. It was Wahabi propaganda.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:19 pm

Most of my posts are simply mirrors, as the one above. Didn't like it did you?

pardesi,

I can do this in my sleep. You don't deserve to see my best.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:43 pm

Assalaam walaikum wa rahmatullahe wa barakatuhu Notbig,

Nobody reading anything on this board should be using my posts to Ismailis as examples of how a muslim should behave, unless you are forced into it by Ismailis. One should refrain from discussions with Ismailis otherwise they will force you into exposing your dark side that you might have restrained. All the readers should be using turbocanuck's posts as examples of how to talk to other muslim brothers. Also, try not to follow the examples of the prophet, try to follow the examples of the gambling, drinking, partying Imams. Try to follow the quran as explained by the hazar Imam, i.e. if you can find the explanation.

Muslim

Unread post by Muslim » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:04 pm

Originally posted by porus:

Now, get back to the point. Can the dead hear? Or do you want to contradict Prophet and follow your Wahhabi masters?
MF, care to answer Porus?

pardesi

Unread post by pardesi » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:10 pm

TO ALL MEMBERS WHO ARE READING THIS
Originally posted by anajmi:

..... All the readers should be using turbocanuck's posts as examples of how to talk to other muslim brothers.
And while you are at it, please read turbo's posts in light of situation created by the bigots on this board and try to find who instigated it.

What better way to expose yourself, Anajmi.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:24 pm

I WAS FORCED BY THE ISMAILIS

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:33 pm

YUSUFALI: Nor are alike those that are living and those that are dead. Allah can make any that He wills to hear; but thou canst not make those to hear who are (buried) in graves.
PICKTHAL: Nor are the living equal with the dead. Lo! Allah maketh whom He will to hear. Thou canst not reach those who are in the graves.
SHAKIR: Neither are the living and the dead alike. Surely Allah makes whom He pleases hear, and you cannot make those hear who are in the graves.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:43 pm

YUSUFALI: Thou art no other than a warner.
PICKTHAL: Thou art but a warner.
SHAKIR: You are naught but a warner.