Syedna Saheb is 96 years not 100 years old

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Maqbool

Re: Long live syedna(tus)

Unread post by Maqbool » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:49 am

duplicate deleted

aqs

Re: Syedna Saheb is 96 years not 100 years old

Unread post by aqs » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:35 am

Porus,
as i am not comfortable in discussing the subject matter i will adhere to your advice and will not prolong the conversation. it was not sensible on my part to trade on this path.

wasalam

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:39 am

Humsafar wrote:
aqs wrote:You must be very well aware about the source of Ilm for different civilization in different times, so its always us who were the source and nothing is that we have borrowed, whole ilm was, and is ours
Really? How so? And what do you mean by "us" and "ours"?

Can you point out one mystical or philosophical thought in Islam or Ismaili metaphysics that cannot be traced back to some earlier system of knowledge?

Why should you be surprised? Dawat does not predates to only Islaam, it goes back to first Nabi Adam(as).

and besides we very comfortably take credit of almost all the great historical figures by just changing their names to something more Islamic or Arabic (as Porus pointed out). :wink:

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:48 am

Please pray for two bohra families who have lost their homes (rather huts) in slum fire in East Bandra of bombay day for yesterday. They have lost everything in that fire. Some peoples have helped them for food and other stuff. They are still waiting for help.

Hussain_KSA

Re: Hail Burhanudin Saab - From Milad to Burh-Ushra.

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:57 am

brother GM.

Please don't reply to each and every comment. BTW I like you poem. Al Zulfiquar also honored you for this one. Congratulations.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:48 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Any naive person watching this mass hysteria will feel like he is visiting a mental asylum.
Abdes are hilarious hehe .. They have a realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly SICK way of showing their love for Syedna Saheb.. This reminds me of those horrible facile expression they put/come ON in the presents of Syedna Saheb.. I find nothing more amusing, then observing their behaviour :P

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:44 am

Br. Hussain
If you know the families and if they would accept help, I would like to be part of that group to help the families. Let us not wait for others to see if they provide help, let us see what we can do to help them. Help has to go directly to them. I can ask ZFI (Zakat Fund of India) once I have their contact information. For those who need to know, ZFI works with Many international organizations and you can provide donation to them (In USA tax deductible) and provide the contact information and they will take care of it(Person specific donations)

profastian

Re: Hail Burhanudin Saab - From Milad to Burh-Ushra.

Unread post by profastian » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:28 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
shabbir4u wrote:Ghulam
I know how you must be feeling watching this History !!!!
Aqa Maula Zindabad....Long live AQA MAULA.
A few decades back the nazis said something similar..... HAIL HITLER.
Your point being?

1400 years old people used to say, "Wallah ho Yohibbo ka Yaa Maulaya"
These people are still here....

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:02 am

Brotther Oma.

Thanks you very much for your help. Consider it done. We have already arranged for them. I will let you know if anything require further.

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:21 am

Hussain_KSA wrote:Brotther Oma.

Thanks you very much for your help. Consider it done. We have already arranged for them. I will let you know if anything require further.

Do let them know that this help isnt from syedna but from progressives.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:02 pm

bro hussain,

can you please post their contact info for transfer of funds, so we can also do something from here?

thanks

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:29 pm

labbaikyaHussain wrote:

Do let them know that this help isnt from syedna but from progressives.

Could you kindly let me know what differant it would make to them? One of these family has been denied entry to mosque during ramadan last year for the not payment of sabeel (Rs 836) while another was denied raza for the marriage of their son beacause of the same reason. One family is selling ball bearing and another one is doing khidmat in Raudat Tahera. One women is pregnant.

You keep your ID labbaikh ya Hussain, Do you know what does it mean? Would Imam Hussain appreciate what you have wrote? brother, Hunger doesn't see progressive or mainstream. When you lend helping hand to some one the other hand should not know what you are doing.

Your post has domentrated your venom and ignorance towards what called humanity.

I did not like to mention the name as I don't want problem for these families or their relatives. There are number of bohras who get help from Progressive (even sometime to pay their dues). Do you know poorest bohras are living beside the more popular shrine of Madhya pardesh and their household is being run by vegetable selling. They are tax paying dawoodi bohras. Some 34 families were inlvole in begging, flesh trade and other things. Now they are living respectable life. Their children going to Madrasa. Action speak louder than words. It was only last year when local big shot noted that "muddai" helping their scapgoats so now (since three months) some care has been giving to them from Kothar.

FOr your kind infomation we did not tell them that this help was from progressive. Niehter we ask them to curse Syedna or Kothar. We did what we had to.

You are new to this forum. Please do your home work perfectly before writing anything over here.
Last edited by Hussain_KSA on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

accountability

Syedna will be 99 years old on 12 Rabiul akhir 1432

Unread post by accountability » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:30 pm

Syedna saheb will be 99 years old on 12th raiul akhir 1432 H misri calender, that is according to mumineen.org
http://archive.mumineen.org/awliya/duat ... itage.html

"On that day, reminiscent of the past and impressed with destiny, the recipient of the high honour was only 19 years of age, having been born in Surat on 20th Rabiul Akher 1333 Hijri corresonding to March 6, 1915. Exactly forty days before the birth, his illustrious father had become the 51st Dai, while the ceremonial assumption of the office took place on the very day he was born, which happy coincidence was truly auspicious. He was given the name of "Mohammed"."
I have nrver seen in history some one celebrating his 100th birthday when he was actually 99 years old.
Somewhere on this forum this issue was raised, in reply it was said that we are celebrating his 100th year. that is totally wrong analogy. His 100th year wii start after 12th rabiul akhir 1432 H.
I cannot fathom the grand logic of celebrating 99th birthday as 100th. Milad e meavi means 100th birthday. It seems that our whole religion, admininstation, tenets are just based on twisted, mechavilian, false whims. 2 and 2 is 3, why, because I am saying so. Is there any justification for this.

Hussain_KSA

Re: Syedna will be 99 years old on 12 Rabiul akhir 1432

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:32 pm

May God give him long life Ameen. Les say Happy Birthday to Syedna Saheb.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:40 pm

You are new to this forum. Please do you home work perfectly before writing anything over here.
He has been lurking under different name.

It is incredible, is'nt it!!

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:47 pm

Brother Al Zulfiquar,

Thaks for your offer. I knew you would be one to offer the help beside Omabharti and others. Only this morning I have mentioned your name in response to a post from Brother AQS. Thanks for proving me right.

BTW, a local trust has taken complete care of these families. Now they have shifted to Bandra west Zakariya Nager. I will definately contact you if something needed. Jazakallah khair.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:48 pm

ameen. may god give him long life.
what will you celebrate on his 100th birthday, in 1433H. My point is what is the grand neccesity of turning 99th year in 100.

JC

Unread post by JC » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:53 pm

In these gala celebrations they have conveniently forgotten the FACT that he has to DIE one day..!!!!

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:10 pm

They are celebrating him entering 100 th year. Then god willing they will eclebrate his 100 year birth day and year. then they will celebrate completion of 100 years.

Inshah Allah this is 3 year Yojna.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:13 pm

Muslim First wrote:They are celebrating him entering 100 th year. Then gid willing they will eclebrate his 100 year birgh day and year. then they will celebrate completion of 100 years.

Inshah Allah this is 3 year Yojna.
Who says that dawat hasnt progressed under the able guidance of the present dai ? See, he has derived unique methods of even celebrating a single occassion. "Dawat e ghani tarakki keedhi chhe".

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:58 pm

On the auspicious occasion of 100th Milad Mubarak Celebration programmes of Aqa Moula, the Hizb-e-Burhani Organisation has arranged a Majlis Programme and Matam of Imam Husain AS on 5th March, 2011 night to celebrate the Birth Day of His Holiness is accordance with the English Calender which falls on 6th March.

On the momentous occassion a Cake of 100 kg. was cut by grand son of His Holiness Janab Abdemanaf bs Hakimuddin.

On this august function all the three Amils Sahebs, Shk. Zoeb Bhai Galiakotwala, Shk. Husain Bhai of Hakimi Mohalla, Shk. Ali Asgher Bhai of Badri Mohalla, and Shk. Hamza Bhai of Mazar-e-Najmi, Shk. Mohsin ali Merchant - Secretary Ujjain Jamiat and other Mashaiqe Kiram, Ayan-e-Jamat, other dignitories with large number of Momineens, Mominat and Naunihals were present to celebrate this occasion.

The programme was followed by colourful glittering Fire work, Bhai Qaide Johar Secretary of Hizbe Burhani and members have expressed many thanks to all participants for making grand success of the prgoramme.

http://www.malumaat.com/adv/akhbar/item/2064.html

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:01 pm

100 darees in ONE day at one time in Kuwait ROUND 9

As a part of the celebration of the 100th Milaad Mubarak of our beloved Aqa Moula (TUS), the 100 darees program was held on Tuesday 26th Rabi Ul Awwal, 1st March 2011 in Kuwait which had a remarkable record of 197 darees taking place all over Kuwait in one time.

May Allah Taala grant our bawa shafiq a very long & healthy life till the day of qayamat. And may the josh & tafadi among mumineen increase day-by-day to attain Aqa Moula's (TUS) khushi mubarak.

http://www.malumaat.com/adv/akhbar/item/2070.html

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:57 pm

accountability wrote: He was given the name of "Mohammed"."
What an irony !! Cursing and abusing the relatives and wife of the same Mohammed (s.a.w.) and then adopting his holy name and feeling proud about it.
accountability wrote:I have nrver seen in history some one celebrating his 100th birthday when he was actually 99 years old.
We should invite the Guinness Book people to register this achievement in their books.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:13 pm

Some FALSE observations made by the writer:-

http://archive.mumineen.org/awliya/duat ... itage.html

One can't find a single beggar throught the world who belongs to Dawoodi Bohra Jamaat.

Neither do we forcibly take everyone into our fold nor do we forcibly keep anyone in our fold.

The dictates of Allah, he advocates, must take precedence over lucrative and remunerative deals.

His Holiness has continued, the established rapport between the Fatimi Dawah and other Muslim communities.

Like his revered father, he is also gifted with patriotism and a progressive and realistic outlook.

A lot has been discussed on this forum with regard to the above which demolishes these tall claims.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:39 am

What is the exact birth date of Sayedna. Is it 20th Rabiul Akher 1333 Hijri or 12th raiul akhir 1333?

If it is 20th then it matches with the misri calender downloaded from http://misricalendar.net/ where the English date is 6th March 1915.
But if it is 12th raiul akhir 1333 then the English date is 26th February 1915.

Which one is correct? The 20th or the calender software is wrong?

blackstallion

Unread post by blackstallion » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:16 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:100 darees in ONE day at one time in Kuwait ROUND 9

As a part of the celebration of the 100th Milaad Mubarak of our beloved Aqa Moula (TUS), the 100 darees program was held on Tuesday 26th Rabi Ul Awwal, 1st March 2011 in Kuwait which had a remarkable record of 197 darees taking place all over Kuwait in one time.

May Allah Taala grant our bawa shafiq a very long & healthy life till the day of qayamat. And may the josh & tafadi among mumineen increase day-by-day to attain Aqa Moula's (TUS) khushi mubarak.

http://www.malumaat.com/adv/akhbar/item/2070.html
In the name of Allah, I praise Him, seek His help and ask for His forgiveness. Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and who-ever He allows to fall astray, none can guide them aright. We bear witness that there is no one (no idol, no person, no grave, no prophet, no imam, no dai, nobody!) worthy of worship but Allah Alone, and we bear witness that Muhammad (saws) is His slave-servant and the seal of His Messengers.

Salaam Aliekum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatahu,

Can anybody from this forum or any person on this planet give a authentic references from Quran and Hadiths, that "Darees" or something likewise (singing Kasidas, Nohas, Marsiyahs, Mataam, etc) was introduced by Rasulallah (SAW) (Nauzobillah - I seak refuge from Allah in saying so, too). If not, then any innovation at the time of Rasulallah (SAW) which was not approved by Allah and Rasulallah and after is purely BIDA'AH.

It has been reported in an authentic narration that the Prophet of Allah (saws) said: “Whoever introduces a ‘bida'ah’ (innovation) in this deen brought by me (saws), it will be rejected.”

Narrated Ali ibn AbuTalib:
Qays ibn Abbad and Ashtar went to Ali and said to him: Did the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) give you any instruction about anything for which he did not give any instruction to the people in general?
He said: No, except what is contained in this document of mine. Musaddad said: He then took out a document. Ahmad said: A document from the sheath of his sword.
It contained: The lives of all Muslims are equal; they are one hand against others; the lowliest of them can guarantee their protection. Beware, a Muslim must not be killed for an infidel, nor must one who has been given a covenant be killed while his covenant holds. If anyone introduces an innovation, he will be responsible for it. If anyone introduces an innovation or gives shelter to a man who introduces an innovation (in religion), he is cursed by Allah, by His angels, and by all the people.
Musaddad said: Ibn AbuUrubah's version has: He took out a document.

A bida'ah or innovation is something which is added to the deen of Islam as was revealed to, and practiced by the Messenger of Allah (saws). It especially concerns the rites and rituals of worship, or any deed which was not performed by the Messenger of Allah (saws), but was added after his death. It also concerns any innovated deed which one does and believes that by doing this innovated deed, he is eligible to earn more reward from Allah Subhanah.

The above hadiths exhorts the believers to start a good deed, from amongst the already mentioned good deeds in Islam, like charity, taking care of orphans, helping the poor and needy of society, etc. The hadith in no way allows the believers to invent a completely new deed, which has absolutely no basis in Islam… (like celebrating birthdays, death-days, or inventing rites and rituals without any evidence from the Sunnah) as that would be considered a ‘bidah’ or an innovation, which is a sin in Islam!

The Messenger of Allah (saws) never celebrated his own birthday, nor did he ever celebrate the birthdays of his loved ones…. Therefore if someone starts the ritual of celebrating his (saws) or others birthdays, he will be inventing a thing in the deen of Islam which is not from the deen! And that is exactly what the Messenger of Allah (saws) termed as bidah or innovation. And whoever follows the person in starting a bidah, or supports or continues to do the bidah, he as well as the person who started the innovation will both earn their share of the sin.

It has been reported in an authentic narration that the Prophet of Allah (saws) said: “Whoever introduces a ‘bida’ (innovation) in this deen brought by me (saws), it will be rejected.”

It has been reported by Imam Ali ibn Abu Talib (r.a.) that the Prophet of Allah (saws) said: “If anyone introduces an innovation (in religion), he will be responsible for it. If anyone introduces an innovation or gives shelter to a man who introduces an innovation (in religion), he is cursed by Allah, by His angels, and by all the people.”

It has been reported by Jabir ibn Abdullah (r.a.) in another authentic narration that the Prophet of Allah (saws) said in a sermon: “The best speech is that which is embodied in the Book of Allah, the Al Quran; and the best guidance is the guidance given by me, Mohamed (saws). The most evil affairs are the innovations, and every innovation is an error.”

Whatever written of Truth and benefit is only due to Allah’s Assistance and Guidance, and whatever of error is of me. Allah Alone Knows Best and He is the Only Source of Strength.

Your Brother in Islam,
Was Salaam

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:39 am

first majlis of azadari was done in the presence of imam zainul abedin it was never been practice before in the time of rasullullah.so does it means zainul abedin commit bidah(nauzobillah).

bidah is one which umar(LA) did....by burning holy quraan and introducing new lines in azaan.

londonwala

Unread post by londonwala » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:32 am

Blackstallion

It seems that you are either a sunni or that you have leanings that way. In that case, you will find being on this forum a fruitless exercise. Nearly everything that modern day Bohras practice in the name of religion is in fact bida’ah.

blackstallion

Unread post by blackstallion » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:59 am

labbaikyaHussain wrote:first majlis of azadari was done in the presence of imam zainul abedin it was never been practice before in the time of rasullullah.so does it means zainul abedin commit bidah(nauzobillah).

bidah is one which umar(LA) did....by burning holy quraan and introducing new lines in azaan.
Brother Labbaik...
Without any knowledge or without any authentic proof how can you say such a thing. If you have read and researched by yourself and the material which you read is in any authentic islamic library please do bring it in front of the true believers, if you are true, please do not hide this matter as for all the true believer of Allah Subhanah, followers of Prophet Mohammad (SAW) has to know this. You shall be not only doing a favor on your own self but on the other muslemeens too. Inshallah, then lets wait and watch the judgment of Allah, its in your favor or Hadrat Umar (RA)...because

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 33 Surah Ahzaab verse 36: It does not behove a believing man and a believing woman that when Allah and His Messenger have given their decision in a matter, they should exercise an option in that matter of theirs. For whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, has indeed strayed into manifest error.

Allah and His Messenger (saws) have given their opinion about the noble companions of the Prophet (saws), and as true believers, our opinion should also be the same.

Allah says Himself in the Holy Quran Chapter 59 Surah Hashr verse 8, in appreciation of the early companions of the Holy Prophet who migrated for Islam: They (the companions who migrated from Makkah to Medina) seek Allah’s bounty and His goodwill, and are ever ready to succour Allah and His Messenger. They indeed are the truthful.

Hadrat Abu Bakr (r.a.), Hadrat Umar (r.a.), and Hadrat Uthman (r.a.) were undoubtedly amongst the early reverts to the deen brought by Prophet Mohamed (saws) and are definitely amongst the noble companions who migrated to Medina, and Allah has called them the ‘sadeqoon’ (truthful).

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 9 Surah Taubah verse 100: Allah was well pleased with those Muhajirs and Ansaar who were the first to respond to the invitation of the Faith, and with those also, who followed them in their righteous conduct, and they too, were well pleased with Allah. Allah has got ready for them Gardens, underneath which, canals flow, and they will abide therein for ever. This is the Greatest Success.

Again Allah Himself says He is pleased with the Muhajirs and Ansaars who were the first to accept Islam, and there is no doubt that Hadrat Abu Bakr (r.a.), Hadrat Umar (r.a.), and Hadrat Uthman (r.a.) were amongst the ‘muhajirs’ and amongst the earliest reverts to Islam! Allah, the Lord of the Worlds, is pleased with them! He has prepared for them Gardens, underneath which canals flow, and they will abide therein for ever.

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 9 Surah Taubah verse 40: If ye help not (the Prophet, it does not matter): for Allah did indeed help him: when the unbelievers drove him out (of Makkah). He had no more than one companion: they two were in the cave and he said to his ‘sahabi’ (companion) "have no fear for Allah is with us": then Allah sent down His peace upon him and strengthened him with forces which ye saw not and humbled to the depths the word of the unbelievers. But the word of Allah is exalted to the heights: for Allah is Exalted in Might, Wise.

The above aayah of the Quran is regarding the time the Prophet (saws) migrated from Makkah to Medina. It is a historical fact that the Prophet (saws) chose to migrate with his close friend Abu Bakr (r.a.), whom Allah has termed the Prophet’s ‘sahabi’ in the Holy Quran. This honor of traveling with the Prophet (saws) on this historic journey or ‘hijrah’ was bestowed upon Hadrat Abu Bakr (r.a.) by the Prophet (saws) himself.

Hadrat Abu Bakr, Hadrat Umar and Uthman are also amongst the ‘ashara mubhashereen’ (the ten noble companions whom the Messenger of Allah (saws) himself gave the good news of Paradise in their lives). They were amongst the early reverts in Makkah to Islam and gave unlimited sacrifices with the other companions for the Cause of Allah. Allah has honored these early companions of the Prophet in the Holy Quran and there are several authentic narrations of the Prophet (saws), whereby he has praised the qualities of several of his ‘sahabees’.

The Prophet (saws) married Aisha, the daughter of Hadrat Abu Bakr, thus Abu Bakr was the Prophet’s father-in-law. The Prophet (saws) also married Hafsa, the daughter of Hadrat Umar, thus Umar was also the Prophet’s father-in-law. The Prophet married two of his daughters (Umm Kulthoom after the death of Ruqqayyah) to Hadrat Uthman, and the Prophet married his youngest daughter Fatema to Hadrat Ali (r.a.). Thus the Prophet (saws) honored and united these noble companions into his extended family.

Thus our opinion of these noble companions should be the same as that of Allah and His Messenger (saws). May Allah be pleased with them all.

Brother, I know some mis-guided people in our sects of Islam revile and curse some of the most prominent and noble companions of the Holy Prophet (saws) for their own political mileage….(Why Allah Knows best). They can say what they want, for it makes no difference! Allah will not judge someone on these mis-guided people’s opinion, but rather on their deeds. We should Read and understand the Glorious Quran by ourself and see what Allah and His Messenger (saws) have to say about the noble companions of the Messenger of Allah (saws).

When these misguided people revile the companions or even wives of our beloved Prophet (saws), (Allah forgive me) little do they realize that they are reviling the Prophet (saws) himself … (I seek refuge in Allah from saying this!!!..). They have just not recognized the Prophet of Allah (saws). What kind of a leader they assume our Prophet (saws) to be, if he could not even choose his closest companions and wives properly…. The man whom Allah chose to lead mankind out of the darkness of ignorance to the light of knowledge, could not even choose a good team for himself? Think!

So brother, please note that we should love every noble companion of the Holy Prophet (saws). May Allah be pleased with them all. We should love them because they loved Allah and His Messenger (saws) with all their hearts, their wealth, and their lives. They gave unlimited sacrifices in the cause and victory of Islam. May Allah reward them from His bounty with the highest grade in Paradise….

There is an authentic hadith of our beloved Prophet (saws). Allah's Messenger (saws) said: “Do not revile my Companions! Do not revile my Companions! By Him in Whose Hand is my life (Allah), if one amongst you would have spent as much gold as Uhud, it would not amount to as much as one ‘mudd’ on behalf of one of them, or even half of it.”

The Prophet (saws) says that even if one who became a muslim later, spends gold as much as the mountain of Uhud, in the eyes of Allah, it would not even amount equivalent to a ‘mudd’ (a measure of grain) the noble companions of the Prophet (saws) spent in the Way of Allah!!! Subhan Allah. That is the position and honor the noble companions of the Prophet (saws) were held in the eyes of Allah and His Messenger (saws). Now who can be more misguided than the one who goes against the commandments of Allah and His Messenger (saws). Allah is enough to take retribution from the slander these mis-guided people spread in the name of Islam.

And Allah Alone Knows Best and He is the Only Source of Strength.

Whatever written of Truth and benefit is only due to Allah’s Assistance and Guidance, and whatever of error is of me. Allah Alone Knows Best and He is the Only Source of Strength.

Your brother and well wisher in Islam,
not a Shia, Sunni, etc etc.

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:57 am

^ id dont have time to argue what umar did....but if u are interested to know please search google or i welcome you to shia website shiachat.com for further discussion.