some more nuisance of miya bhai

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:08 pm

In the name of GOD almighty.....

The news has arrived from Kuwait that over the next few days, that a TV seriel which makes offensive mockery of Imam Hassan and Hussain will begin. The offensive serial is called "Mavyh, Hassan and Hussein". It is to show that the Bani Umayyad had no problem with the [Edited Out]e Imams عليه السلام. The order to make this serial was done by Saudi Arabis's MBC network and is to be released next month (Ramadhan).
If you are against the making of this serial please vote at http://poll.pollcode.com/UGP and support the Kuwaiti Shias. Yaa HAQ

درباره دو امام معصوم
اخبار رسيده از کشور کويت حاکي از آن است طي چند روز آينده ساخت سريالي توهين آميز به امام حسن و حسين (ع) آغاز خواهد شد. نام اين سريال توهين آميز «معاويه، حسن و حسين» است.گفتني است اين سريال که به سفارش شبکه MBC وابسته به عربستان سعودي ساخته شده، قرار است در ماه رمضان آينده اکران شود. گفته مي شود در اين سريال توهين آميز سعي شده علاوه بر اينکه چهره معاويه و اشتباهات او تبرئه شود، وي را چهره اي در سطح ائمه شيعه (ع) نشان دهند و قرار است در اين سريال صلح امام حسن (ع) پر رنگ تر نشان داده شود تا نتيجه سريال اين باشد که ائمه شيعه با خلفاي بني اميه مشکلي نداشتند. بر همين است گروهي از شيعيان اين کشور در اقدامي خودجوش و داوطلبانه و با هدف جلوگيري از ساخت اين سريال توهين آميز، يک رفراندوم يا رأي گيري مجازي را راه اندازي کرده اند. در اين رأي گيري شما کاربر عزيز نيز مي توانيد با وارد شدن به آدرس اينترنتي http://poll.pollcode.com/UGP و انتخاب گزينه YES، به توقف ساخت اين سريال رأي بدهيد

Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate from the truth after YOU have guided us,
and bestow upon us mercy from YOUR grace.
Verily YOU are the Giver of bounties without measure. (3:8)

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php ... sanayn-as/

anajmi

Re: some more nuisance of miya bhai

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:22 pm

So the Saudi want to release a serial which claims that there were no problems and the shia want the hatred to continue?

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:26 pm

anajmi wrote:So the Saudi want to release a serial which claims that there were no problems and the shia want the hatred to continue?
they are trying to show there was no problem (which is not true) to degrade ahlul bayt.

trying to equate Imam Hasan and Hussain with kafirs like muaviyah and yazeed(la)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Not sure how they can show that there were no problems since there was a war between Yazeed and Imam Hussain. So I will first need to watch it to figure out what it is that they are trying to show.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:46 pm

Br anjmi
AS
Did you notice this Shia Rafadi has started to use pejorative "Miya Bhai" for Sunni Muslims?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Br. Muslim First,

There was a time on this very board when I called the shia all kinds of names. It has now gotten old. I still prefer to refer to farts as farts. This guy is new and thinks he knows bad words that nobody else does. I would advise you to refrain from responding to his posts. We refer to them as idol worshippers and they refer to us as Miya Bhai. Which do you think is better?

porus

Unread post by porus » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:17 pm

anajmi wrote:Br. Muslim First,
I would advise you to refrain from responding to his posts.
I agree. It is not as if the guy has any Shia/Bohra intellectual mettle!

Would it be true to say that the appellation Miya Bhai to refer to Sunnis is confined to Mumbai? Not so distant in the past, in East Africa, we used 'Miya Saheb' as an address of respect for Amil Saheb and learned Shaikhs.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Br anjmi

JAK for sage advice. May Allah give me strength.

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:26 pm

Miya Bhai to refer to Sunnis is confined to Mumbai
Br Porus
It is prevalent in Gujarat too. One I hated most was "Bandia"

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:00 am

Muslim First wrote:
Miya Bhai to refer to Sunnis is confined to Mumbai
Br Porus
It is prevalent in Gujarat too. One I hated most was "Bandia"

Miya is a common term used for all the muslims, i dont think its a derogetary word as in my area which is Urdu speaking place even DB's when talk to each other their general sentence starts with "ko kha miya"(kyu kha miya).

Muslims(including DB) are called with many derogatory words by Non Muslims specially hindus such as Malech, Katua, paki, porki, etc.

feelgud

Unread post by feelgud » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:27 am

porus wrote:
anajmi wrote:Br. Muslim First,
I would advise you to refrain from responding to his posts.
I agree. It is not as if the guy has any Shia/Bohra intellectual mettle!

Would it be true to say that the appellation Miya Bhai to refer to Sunnis is confined to Mumbai? Not so distant in the past, in East Africa, we used 'Miya Saheb' as an address of respect for Amil Saheb and learned Shaikhs.
miyan in urdu is used show respect for 'bada' elder like 'bade miyan'
also used as 'Allah miyan'[allah ,the great]

women in urdu belt use it to name their husband.[traditionally they feel shy to take their husband's name]
as in , mere miyan [my husband]ne mujhe ye angoothi di hai.

so from next time if someone calls me miyan either I feel as his elder brother or her ......

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:27 am

so from next time if someone calls me miyan either I feel as his elder brother or her ......
Br feelgood

It depends who is using this term.

This "nut case" uses this not only me but whole Muslim ummah except hardline worshippers of Ahl B.

Wasalaam

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:30 am

Br aqs

it seem like "Katua" is same as "Bandia"

porus

Unread post by porus » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:35 am

feelgud,

What you wrote is excellent and should reassure MF that the word miya/miyan has no derogatory connotation except among those who are knee-deep in jahiliyat. It is they who use a perfectly respectable word for abusing fellow-Muslims. That is why I thought it might be prevalent only among Bohras in Mumbai; not the word itself but its use as an insult.

I remember a Bohra accountant named Ahmed who used to work for a Sunni goldsmith in Market Street in the DaresSalaam city center. I once went to pay my mother's bill to him and he asked one of his employees, "Zara Ahmed Miya ko bulana". He was referring to a Bohra as Miya.

feelgud

Unread post by feelgud » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:50 am

porus wrote:in Market Street in the DaresSalaam city center. ...
market street or miskiti street
thanks

porus

Unread post by porus » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:09 am

feelgud wrote:
porus wrote:in Market Street in the DaresSalaam city center. ...
market street or miskiti street
thanks
Well, the names might have been changed. Market Street is where Ithnashari Masjid is/was and it crossed Morogoro Road, which eastwards led to Bohra Masjid and seashore.

The goldsmiths were, if I remember correctly, Urdu speaking memons and were known as 'sonara' among Bohras. The name of the business was, I think, Harun Sajan.

If you carried on along Market Street past Harun Sajan you would turn right to go to Azania Cinema and Bohra Madrassa past a Sunni Masjid on your right.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:00 pm

I still use "miya saheb" to refer to elderly shaikhs. I do not think it is a term of insult, but of course we know that this labbaikyaHussain uses it as an insult.

I think this so-called shia labbaikyaHussain should be named labbaikyaYazid or labbaikyaShimr. His behavior and language certainly qualify him to be a follower of Yazid and Shimr rather than the noble, generous and humanitarian character of the prophet, Ali and the Imams.

In fact, he might be like the so-called shia of Kufa who invited Hussain and pledged him allegiance, but when push came to shove told him "our hearts are with you but our swords are against you".

Shame on him for using filthy language and in the same breath taking the name of the noble prophet, Ali and Hussain!

Br Muslim First: I would suggest you just ignore him. As porous said, he has no intellectual mettle, leave alone simple character of a human. I can assure you that bohras are kind and generous people, who will welcome you into their homes even if they do not agree with some of your views.

student

Unread post by student » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:55 pm

:lol: sounds too funnyyy...

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:22 pm

People, you all are going biased in bashing labbaik.

DMY

Unread post by DMY » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:27 pm

He started it.

feelgud

Unread post by feelgud » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:58 am

porus wrote:
feelgud wrote: market street or miskiti street
thanks
Well, the names might have been changed. , .
no its not changed.
You are right ,its market street.

see u soon somewhere in samora :arrow: