Shahzadi Batul Baisaheba wafaat in Bangalore

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
confused_mumin

Shahzadi Batul Baisaheba wafaat in Bangalore

Unread post by confused_mumin » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Yesterday night Shz Batul Baisaheba passed away in bangalore.Moulai mufaddal bhaisaheb rushed to bangalore for janaaza namaz.1st of all the time given for janaaza namaz was 6.30.later changed to 8.30.almost a full house was observed by 8.30.then the loud mouth announced that the janaaza namaz time was again revised to 11.30.Mumineen coming from far away areas early morning,fasting,were all disappointed but then they could do nothing about it.11.30 & the moment arrived.Moulai Mufaddal BS came to Burhani Masjid & all hell broke loose.The janaaza was brought into the masjid.Soon after the Janaaza namaz got over people started jumping from one end to another to give tajiyat to the Shehzadas present & also to Moulai Mufaddal.What followed was utter chaos & perfect example of the Junglees.All people were falling on the janaaza & did not even have respect for the person who passed away.Worst fights broke out at regular intervals & even the so called idiot sheikhs started using their hands freely & participated in GOONDAISM.The guards got thrashed & the general public got thrashed.Most of the people had come coz of their curiosness to see the future DAI.But all they got in the end was a slap on their face.The so called educated Bangalore suddenly turned into a bunch of JUNGLEES.Nizam was thrown out of the masjid & people were running like mad.So what was going to be a janaaza namaz & program became a TAMASHA program.Luckily there was no SALAAM this time which is usely the norm for any BOHRA occasion whether sad or happy.Dafan happened after more than 16 hours which was a very sorry state.
There is no clear indication as to what happens after this TAMASHA but one thing has once again become crystal clear that the so called & hyped TEHZEEB,TAMEEZ & NIZAM of the DAWOODI BOHRAS have all been turned upside down & after the blows exchanged between people in the MASJID has put question marks on this PEACE LOVING COMMUNITY.But even as i write this column i would like to share one incident which occured in front of my eyes when i was in the masjid waiting for deedar again after curiosity.When the guards asked people to sit down behing the ropes people started quarelling again for space.A young man & an old man started fighting over space issues & i expected a some blows to be exchanged.Few people intervened & things got settled.As usual i expected that both the young man & old man wont see each other face to face after this but to my surprise they both apologised to each other,hugged & went their ways.This is what we expect & not what i mentioned in the earlier para.

P.S. - This is my 1st big column & i am sorry for any mistakes.

abbasem

Re: Shahzadi Batul Baisaheba wafaat in Bangalore

Unread post by abbasem » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:57 pm

I think You r really confused as your name, cant guess from your post that you had gone for condolence in the masjid or just to make fun of momeneens , i am confused u r pro bohra or anti bohra

student

Unread post by student » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:25 pm

what an idiot....trying to write columns

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:32 pm

Were you two abde idiots present at the incident described above? Did you not see what confused_mumin saw? Or are you just behaving like abde idiots normally do? Behave like ostriches and shove their heads in the sand?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:03 pm

Shz Batul Baisaheba

Who was she?

student

Unread post by student » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:50 pm

anajmi wrote:Were you two abde idiots present at the incident described above? Did you not see what confused_mumin saw? Or are you just behaving like abde idiots normally do? Behave like ostriches and shove their heads in the sand?

shameless miya bhai and alikes will never learn there lesson,but its not there fault its in there DNA,ADMIN shud understand and banned these morons.

here is the picture of majlis and no were there is a rampant as described by confused.

http://www.malumaat.com/adv/akhbar/item ... ar+Feed%29

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:18 am

student,

You still have a lot to learn. You seriously think that malumaat.com will post pictures of the chaos?

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:03 am

I agree with confused_mumin! It was totally chaotic!!! People were falling over themselves to reach Shz Mufaddal BS and in the process got pushed around and beaten severely.

There was least bit concern for the departed soul, all they cared about was getting close to their moula and hugging him!!! They must've thought that a chance like this might never come again!!!

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:18 am

anajmi wrote:student,

You still have a lot to learn. You seriously think that malumaat.com will post pictures of the chaos?
what confused Bohra has reported is from the night and pictures posted are from zohr

student

Unread post by student » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:59 am

even if there is rampant in Bangalore and people are curious to go near there Dai there is not a big deal,people always wants to be near whome they love,thousands die on haj every year that doesn't means any thing.

there is nothing to critisize unless u are a sissyy like anajmi or confused.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:34 am

student wrote:even if there is rampant in Bangalore and people are curious to go near there Dai there is not a big deal,people always wants to be near whome they love,thousands die on haj every year that doesn't means any thing.

Student

You sound like a village idiot who has no clue about decent conduct.

What I saw yesterday is something I am never going to forget. One thing is clear... the jahalat among the bohris is rampant!!! You look for one jaahil and you spot thousands!

All the talk about bohris being educated, civilized, peace-loving blah..blah..blah is total bull shit!!!

student

Unread post by student » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:37 am

like_minded wrote:
student wrote:even if there is rampant in Bangalore and people are curious to go near there Dai there is not a big deal,people always wants to be near whome they love,thousands die on haj every year that doesn't means any thing.

Student

What I saw yesterday is something I am never going to forget. One thing is clear... the jahalat among the bohris is rampant!!! You look for one jaahil and you spot thousands!

All the talk about bohris being educated, civilized, peace-loving blah..blah..blah is total bull shit!!!
u see the world the way u are,so no offence taken,get well soon.

student

Unread post by student » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:04 am

like_minded wrote:

Student

you shud submit your ejamaat card to your amil and look for some suni mosqe for this ramadan.but oh wait u wont do it coz its too hard to leave 2 kharaas and 2 mithaas.moron. :roll:

just go and sit in suni mosque to check out how civilized these people are. :lol:

confused_mumin

Unread post by confused_mumin » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:31 am

well...student..i am sure that if u would have been present here then you too would have agreed over whatever i wrote.i dont get fun criticising my own community but then wat is wrong has to be opposed.ofcourse i do understand there are very few people who can stand up & talk but i think that such incidents happening in front of people will surely bring some change in their thinking.people for sure will understand that this is not the tehzeeb n tameez n peace the bohra community is known for.Rushing towards the future DAI for hugging,salaam or araz is alrite but then it cannot be in a manner of JUNGLEES.Most of the bohras in bangalore are a educated lot & we expect a lot from them.Not such cheap behaviour.One most important thing i noted is that the youth,the new generation kept out of all the drama n tamasha going on.It was mostly the jamaat members,sheikhs n oldies resorting to such things which in all had such a bad effect.They did not even care for the person who passed away.This doesnt mean that we go n pray in some sunni mosque & why do we go??..this community is as much ours as its yours.But is demanding a change in our attitude & behaviour something wrong?..what i want to convey through this post is that lets change.This is not the way.There is a proper way & system for everything.Fighting,Jumping,Chaos & showing disrespect to the janaaza is not the way.
Atleast there was a silver lining that the youth kept themselves away from all this.I hope better sense prevails when all those involved sit back,recall the incident & themselves think whether whatever happened was right or wrong.
Student..no one is bothered about the 2 kharas & 2 mithas...all they want is peace & proper conduct..people here are well off & can surely afford 2 better kharas & 2 better mithas...probably a STICKY CHEWY CHOCOLATE ICECREAM FROM SWENSENS than the sancha icecream given in the mosque..i am not trying to show disrespect to the salawat niyaz..i am just putting a point that we dont go to masjid for just 2 kharas & 2 mithas..

aflatoon

Unread post by aflatoon » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:40 am

as far as confused mumin and like minded think that due respect was not shown to the deceased and people were thronging to get a glimpse or touch the feet or hand of future dai or to be precise torchbearer to the heaven for them i would like to say that chadthe suraj ki sab pooja karte hain so dont get amused at their behaviour as i have seen many more wierd things happening in bohra community than what u people are experiencing now and as far as speaking for wrong things in the community u have no right to speak for it as when u give an oath of allegience to the current dai u lose your freedom of expression and one of the members in forum wrote regarding sunni mosque i wud only say that concerned person should atleast visit a sunni mosque at the time of prayer then write comments about them and one more thing i would like to highlight there has been lot of mudslinging going on in this forum regarding sect and subsect of islam and the language is so filthy from both sides that sometimes i wonder these people are muslims. so my humble request to all the learned members is that kindly do not use abusive language to undermine each other.

faisala

Unread post by faisala » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:15 pm

Hi brothers im new to this site, but as said by confused i would accept to the behaviour of our bohras, they are always in a hurry to get what is required. We are all educated in the current world situation and we should respect each other as well respect the dead. The picture clearly states the amount of rush and the chaos that would have been created. It was a janaza and not a function or a party that this kind of behaviour would be accepted.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:29 pm

Confused Brother: What you saw (pushing, fighting, etc) is the correct behavior and needs to be done on occasions. Let me explain. The da'i and his beloved mansoos are Allah's ropes on earth. The one who clings to this rope will attain heaven and the one who is bereft of it will surely taste severe chastisement. So, imagine yourself in a situation in which you have the chance to cling to Allah's rope, literally. In this situation pushing, fighting, pulling beards, tearing kurta, snatching topi etc. are perfectly acceptable. Are you prepared to stand on the day of qayamaat in front of Allah and say "Sorry, I could not cling to your rope because I was trying to be polite"? Certainly not! You must take your opportunity, even if costs a few teeth and broken limbs. What are these compared to the pleasures of heaven or the pains of hell?

So, get less confused, get into the moment and next time you see Ali-Waqar, Ali-Shan Aqiq al-Yaman Mola Muffadal Saifudin Mola (TUS, RA, SAW, DM) do not worry about your fellow mumins and just rush to him and cling to him. Surely you will taste janaat.

aflatoon

Unread post by aflatoon » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:17 pm

dear biradar salaams. What a good analysis keep it up now latest news some of the bohris are happy that now there is one more place for them to go for ziarat (picnic spot)

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:52 pm

Muslim First wrote:Shz Batul Baisaheba

Who was she?
Daughter of Our 52th Da'i His Holiness Dr. Syedna waa Moulana Abul Qaid Johar Mohammed Burhanuddin (T.U.S.)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:24 pm

stranger wrote:Daughter of Our 52th Da'i His Holiness Dr. Syedna waa Moulana Abul Qaid Johar Mohammed Burhanuddin (T.U.S.)
She is also the wife of Yunusbhai saab. Moreover, "52nd Da'i His Holiness Dr. Syedna waa Moulana Abul Qaid Johar Mohammed Burhanuddin (T.U.S.)" was NOT PRESENT for the janaza and other customary prayers of his daughter and the only highlight of this solemn occassion was the would be 53rd dai. Either he was sidetracked or that he is very sick, something which the common bohras are not aware of as they are kept in dark and there is no update with regard to his health on any kothar sponsored websites.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:41 am

Biradar wrote:Confused Brother: What you saw (pushing, fighting, etc) is the correct behavior and needs to be done on occasions. Let me explain. The da'i and his beloved mansoos are Allah's ropes on earth. The one who clings to this rope will attain heaven and the one who is bereft of it will surely taste severe chastisement. So, imagine yourself in a situation in which you have the chance to cling to Allah's rope, literally. In this situation pushing, fighting, pulling beards, tearing kurta, snatching topi etc. are perfectly acceptable. Are you prepared to stand on the day of qayamaat in front of Allah and say "Sorry, I could not cling to your rope because I was trying to be polite"? Certainly not! You must take your opportunity, even if costs a few teeth and broken limbs. What are these compared to the pleasures of heaven or the pains of hell?

So, get less confused, get into the moment and next time you see Ali-Waqar, Ali-Shan Aqiq al-Yaman Mola Muffadal Saifudin Mola (TUS, RA, SAW, DM) do not worry about your fellow mumins and just rush to him and cling to him. Surely you will taste janaat.
Biradar

Fantastic explanation!!! I am totally convinced!!!! Let Ali-Waqar etc etc.. Moula Mufaddal come to my city next time, I will cling on to him like theres no tomorrow! Infact I'll start gymming from today itself... A muscular body is always handy in such situations!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

londonwala

Unread post by londonwala » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:00 am

There are similar scenes in London when Syedna is here, especially when there is qadambosi. This has gone on for many years. The kothar and senior bhai sahebs encourage such chaotic behaviour. They like it because it shows how we, the lowly masses, are so desperate for a glimpse or touch of Syedna that we will abandon the civil, polite, reserved behaviour that people in the West supposedly normally demonstrate. Such behaviour spreads, so youngsters are brought up thinking that this is how they must behave in the presence of Syedna, by pushing, shoving, crying and arguing.

Yousuf

Unread post by Yousuf » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:33 am

This is nothing compared to what people do in Mumbai.. kissing the tyres of cars in which syedna arrives..the same tyres rolling over from mud and shit.. Also people stand with hands folded on roads like hindus do it in Temple.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:15 am

Biradar wrote:The one who clings to this rope will attain heaven .
Before doing any venture please confirm it is going to heaven and not any where else .

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:16 am

londonwala wrote:There are similar scenes in London when Syedna is here, especially when there is qadambosi. This has gone on for many years. The kothar and senior bhai sahebs encourage such chaotic behaviour. They like it because it shows how we, the lowly masses, are so desperate for a glimpse or touch of Syedna that we will abandon the civil, polite, reserved behaviour that people in the West supposedly normally demonstrate. Such behaviour spreads, so youngsters are brought up thinking that this is how they must behave in the presence of Syedna, by pushing, shoving, crying and arguing.

Londonwala and others,

Chaotic behavior though despised is part and parcel of behavior of masses. You will see perfect gentlemen hover for food in buffet, engineers and doctors and other so called educated people jumping on each others throat when gathered in a group and they need to collect something and when they know due to limited supply they can miss on it. Its a collective psyche that works and brings out the Junglee(to quote few before me) out of perfect civilized people in normal world.

in no way i condone this kinda behavior but we should compare it with others who behave in the same and more worst way in the similar situation.

student

Unread post by student » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:25 am

Yousuf wrote:This is nothing compared to what people do in Mumbai.. kissing the tyres of cars in which syedna arrives..the same tyres rolling over from mud and shit.. Also people stand with hands folded on roads like hindus do it in Temple.
you are a cold blooded liar.shame on you.

if you want to bash some one atleast bring some true argument.