Ashura 1432

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Ashura 1432

Unread post by SBM » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 pm

Today I saw the tape of Syedna and Masoos's waiz for Ashura, Some of the observations
Right at the start Mansoos Sydi Muffadal look at Syedna and said the following: "Maula aapne joya etle Imam Hussain ne Joya", so now Dai is being
compared to Imam Hussain, WOW
Secondly I do not understand why did they bring Syedna to the stage to do Bayan, he could not talk all(seems dud to stroke he has lost his speech) all everyone heard was his heavy breathing. shaking of his hands(may be Parkinson) and the swelling of his hands, he did not seem to know what was going on around him, His Diwan aka Son In Law was telling him and still he did not understand. WHY ARE THEY ABUSING HIM? HE LOOKED TOTALLY ZOMBIE, IT IS PATHETIC FOR KOTHARI GOONS TO USE HIM, AN OLD MAN FOR THEIR PERSONAL BENEFITS
and finally I never heard such a short Shadat of Imam Hussain in my life which was presented by Syedi Muffadal, no Lokhand na juta, no kutra jewo mau, no bar ragra and no "Shimr ey awai ne tukhar ne mari, shey ye kidu uth ae naari,, all he said Shimr away and garden ney tun se juda kari dido.
I really felt that Syedna has become a pawn for his sons to be used to collect and make a pathetic show piece, what a shameless bunch of selfish people.
http://www.zeninfosys.net/zi6/
Pict number 3-4-5 his Diwan directing him what to do and look at pict 19 his hands are totally swollen

stranger

Re: Ashura 1432

Unread post by stranger » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:44 am

SBM wrote:Today I saw the tape of Syedna and Masoos's waiz for Ashura
You don't believe him as Da'i, you don't have faith in his Dawat. Then why you went to see it. For Food ?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:42 am

MN
Sir, why are you suddenly so concerned? Uptil now, He was evil, cruel, tyrannical etc, and now suddenly, you are feeling all sorry for Him?
Mr. Nalwala
. Show me one post under my old or new ID where I have ever referred Syedna as evil, tyrannical, cruel etc. (that was personal because you answered to my post with my quote)
How can Muffadal BS be caught off guard it was announced and planned earlier.
Is not the requirement of future Dai be that he knows how to do Waiz and now you say he may not know
Since when Abdes start worrying about Maghrib Namaz time. More importance is given to Purjosh Maatam then Namaz and in the past many time
during Ashura Maghrib has been delayed by 10-15 mins to continue Maatam
Last edited by SBM on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:45 am

stranger wrote:
You don't believe him as Da'i, you don't have faith in his Dawat. Then why you went to see it. For Food ?
I used to respect you but another Abde Moron
Where did I say I donot believe in Dai . I am e jamaat card holder paying all my Sabeel and Niyaz and only attend Ashura and Lailatul Qadir
Food may be you morons go for, I pay enough for other free loaders like you to feed on.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:47 am

the funny part is no one has refuted my observation specially stranger instead try to divert the topic by coming after. just like porfa could not
defend his remarks about Prophet Mohammed and use of force and for that matter none of Regressive Abdes.
So this is how you will treat your father if he is old you will shamelessly parade him in front of public as long as he is golden goose?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:14 am

stranger wrote:
Do you know Syedna asks everyone even people who no longer come to attend Ashra. He announces every year that anyone who may have disagreement should not be MEHROOM from the Waiz,

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:16 am

SBM wrote: I used to respect you but another Abde Moron Where did I say I donot believe in Dai . I am e jamaat card holder paying all my Sabeel and Niyaz and only attend Ashura and Lailatul Qadir
Food may be you morons go for, I pay enough for other free loaders like you to feed on.
You Moron. To just say you BELIEVE does not make you a believer. Faith = Believe + Action. you believe just for the Sake of believing, your action does not reflect your belief. Neither E-Jamat ID is a token of your faith, Nor you are doing any Ehsaan on Da'i or Dawat by paying Sabeel. So Moron, Rather Just Keep your money in the pocket or give it to reformist cause you BELIEVE in..That will not make you a Hypocrite atleast.

Searchforhaq

Unread post by Searchforhaq » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:35 am

Just wished to clarify a few points, the reason Shahadat bayaan was so short is that it was anticipated and expected by all that Aqa Maula would read final Shahadat Bayaan. Unfortunately he was unable to do so despite trying his utmost and a lot of time had elapsed and so finally Syedi Mufaddal Maula read a short and concise shahadat. Also it was not pre-planned that Aqa Maula would grace the Majlis, it was very last minute reliably informed from a Saifee Mahal khidmatguzaar and this can be verified by anyone present. The takht was not customised for both Maulas to be present and a chair was brought in for Aqa Maula to be seated on the takht and Mufaddal Maula sat beside him . Finally the reason for a short bayaan is in no way reflective of Syedi Mufaddal Maulas capacity as a waezeen this is eveident through the various waaz's he delivered this year in 1433 which were profound in terms of knowledge, zikr, shaanaat of Ahlul Bayt and interserped with zahir, batin, taawil and haqiqati pearls of wisdom. Aqa Maula even in his current condition wished to be present in the Majlis and deliver the shahadat of Imam Hussain himself, he has in previous waaz said that it is through the zikr and recitation of the shahadat of Imam Hussain that his existence and life is so. Syedi Mufaddal Maula is a mountain of knowledge, hafiz-ul-quraan and a masterful orator and speaker and commands a sense of prescence which those who have met or spoken to him can vouch for. Humble request for dua from all participants in these auspicious days.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:55 am

SBM wrote: I am e jamaat card holder paying all my Sabeel and Niyaz and only attend Ashura and Lailatul Qadir.
Here below your another Post : -
Re: Mohurrum Tamasha Venue : The Countdown Begins.
by SBM on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:20 am
I attended 8th Moharrum relay from Syedna . It looked that was an old waiz as it was of 3 hour duration.
Shall we call you Liar or Is it like you comes for waa'z on Ashura & comes for food on other days ?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:48 am

Searchforhaq wrote:Just wished to clarify a few points, the reason Shahadat bayaan was so short is that it was anticipated and expected by all that Aqa Maula would read final Shahadat Bayaan. Unfortunately he was unable to do so despite trying his utmost and a lot of time had elapsed and so finally Syedi Mufaddal Maula read a short and concise shahadat. Also it was not pre-planned that Aqa Maula would grace the Majlis, it was very last minute reliably informed from a Saifee Mahal khidmatguzaar and this can be verified by anyone present. The takht was not customised for both Maulas to be present and a chair was brought in for Aqa Maula to be seated on the takht and Mufaddal Maula sat beside him . Finally the reason for a short bayaan is in no way reflective of Syedi Mufaddal Maulas capacity as a waezeen this is eveident through the various waaz's he delivered this year in 1433 which were profound in terms of knowledge, zikr, shaanaat of Ahlul Bayt and interserped with zahir, batin, taawil and haqiqati pearls of wisdom. Aqa Maula even in his current condition wished to be present in the Majlis and deliver the shahadat of Imam Hussain himself, he has in previous waaz said that it is through the zikr and recitation of the shahadat of Imam Hussain that his existence and life is so. Syedi Mufaddal Maula is a mountain of knowledge, hafiz-ul-quraan and a masterful orator and speaker and commands a sense of prescence which those who have met or spoken to him can vouch for. Humble request for dua from all participants in these auspicious days.
Thanks for clarifying I hope MustafaNalwala should apologize for saying that Syedi Muffadal BS does not know much about giving Waiz. I still think
Syedna should not have been brought in this medical condition for display like this. He is sick and in need of rest,

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:16 am

I was surprised on 9th and 10th muharram to see ,
maghrib sunnat namaaz was replaced with 2 rakats for Husain
No replacement for Isha sunnat namaaz.
I've checked this in India and is the same story.
Who in the world gave them the rights to discourage sunnat which is being read from the time of prophet?

Imam hussain sacrificed his entire family for the sake of saving namaaz , and these people are avoiding namaaz to narrate it ....senseless & pathetic!

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:47 pm

why dont u pray in sunni mosque then?

if u think bohras are not following sunnah and not following hussain,find some alternative,and if u still join them knowing they they wrong then u are doing zulm on your self,and zaalim will just end in hell.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ishq,
dont do zulm on your brain , it will come out with such ridiculous answers
continue your blind ishq with purjosh maatam !

questions

Unread post by questions » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:39 pm

Did anyone else hear and do matam on 'Ya Dai' 'Ya Dai' ' Ya Dai' watching the "historic" video of the two syednas on Ashura . I can only pray that it was a nightmare . I know the mansoos called the syedna as hussain - so the day when we hear him being called Allah cannot be far away... We live in Pharaonoic times indeed !

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:42 pm

questions wrote:Did anyone else hear and do matam on 'Ya Dai' 'Ya Dai' ' Ya Dai' watching the "historic" video of the two syednas on Ashura . I can only pray that it was a nightmare . I know the mansoos called the syedna as hussain - so the day when we hear him being called Allah cannot be far away... We live in Pharaonoic times indeed !
Are all progressives morons?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:57 pm

Pro Moron
I thought you said Progressives do not go to Markaz so how would they hear what you mentioned
Nalwala
So you must be sleeping when Syedi Muffadal compared Syedna to Hussain in his opening statement because I have one confirmation who heard the same.

questions

Unread post by questions » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:54 pm

profastian wrote:
questions wrote:Did anyone else hear and do matam on 'Ya Dai' 'Ya Dai' ' Ya Dai' watching the "historic" video of the two syednas on Ashura . I can only pray that it was a nightmare . I know the mansoos called the syedna as hussain - so the day when we hear him being called Allah cannot be far away... We live in Pharaonoic times indeed !
Are all progressives morons?
Are all abdes deaf as well as blind?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:48 pm

The entry of the dai at the fag end of the vayez i.e. 5.30pm is evident and there shouldnt be any cause for complaint because any ailing and sick person who is 90 plus wouldnt have the stamina of sitting right throughout the entire vayez, this is natural and should be accepted by people from both sides of the divide although the hardcore abdes have a huge problem in accepting the grim realities of life which is a phenomenon akin to every human being. The dai had great difficulty in speaking which too was on display on the numerous TV sets installed accross all bohra masjids.

After the usual shahadat bayan by mansoos wherein he aped his father by running his hand on his neck in order to imitate shimr's action (which in all probability is sheer mockery of Imam Hussain (a.s.) and his shahdat), he caught hold of the dai's hand as he wanted the dai also to do the same. However the dai literally SHRUGGED OFF the mansoos' hand and didnt perform the usual ritual which he does in every Ashura vayez which was because it was too very difficult for him to lift his hand this time around.

If the dai, mansoos and his clan are so fond of imitating shimr's actions then why dont they improve it a bit further i.e. first allow some zaada to sit on his chest as was supposedly done by shimr and then imitate the final martyrdom. As all this mockery is just an attempt to arouse the emotions of abdes and hallucinate them to a point of no return then a better and more effective way to do would be to use a real khanjar and sacrifice a real zaada every year. With more then a thousand inhabitants in saifee mahal they have enough stock to last them a thousand years in a thousand vayez.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:37 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:The entry of the dai at the fag end of the vayez i.e. 5.30pm is evident and there shouldnt be any cause for complaint because any ailing and sick person who is 90 plus wouldnt have the stamina of sitting right throughout the entire vayez, this is natural and should be accepted by people from both sides of the divide although the hardcore abdes have a huge problem in accepting the grim realities of life which is a phenomenon akin to every human being. The dai had great difficulty in speaking which too was on display on the numerous TV sets installed accross all bohra masjids.

After the usual shahadat bayan by mansoos wherein he aped his father by running his hand on his neck in order to imitate shimr's action (which in all probability is sheer mockery of Imam Hussain (a.s.) and his shahdat), he caught hold of the dai's hand as he wanted the dai also to do the same. However the dai literally SHRUGGED OFF the mansoos' hand and didnt perform the usual ritual which he does in every Ashura vayez which was because it was too very difficult for him to lift his hand this time around.

If the dai, mansoos and his clan are so fond of imitating shimr's actions then why dont they improve it a bit further i.e. first allow some zaada to sit on his chest as was supposedly done by shimr and then imitate the final martyrdom. As all this mockery is just an attempt to arouse the emotions of abdes and hallucinate them to a point of no return then a better and more effective way to do would be to use a real khanjar and sacrifice a real zaada every year. With more then a thousand inhabitants in saifee mahal they have enough stock to last them a thousand years in a thousand vayez.
Why don't we pick up a progressive sheep every year. Should we start with ajgar or insap. Or wait, this wouldn't work... We wouldn't have enough to last a couple of hundred years....

Searchforhaq

Unread post by Searchforhaq » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:10 am

Point taken Mustafa, also according the structure and hierarchy of Dawat, it is imperative one stays within the limits of ones station or Maqam. It is considered a grave sin to trespass these limits or Had. Aqa Maula is the current Dai-Ul-Mutlaq and Syedi Mufaddal Maula is his Mansoos, all of his actions have to be within these limits and he cannot go above and beyond his station without explicit raza from the Dai. Though it may appear to some in zahir Aqa Maula is not in control that is simply not the case. Apologies for not being able to be more specific but I am sure you will understand my point if you studied specific Kutub of Dawat.

sifyboy26

Unread post by sifyboy26 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:42 am

Salams,

Mr. Burhanuddin cannot even be remotely compared to Hazrat Husain(as) and seeing him can never bring a thought about Hazrat Husain(as) in a true believer's mind. Hazrat Husain (as) chose not to give up to the oppressor and gave sacrifice of own and family. He(as) never bowed down to zulm. On the other hand Mr. Burhanuddin chose to sit in Modi's lap. The biggest oppressor of the Muslims in Indian history. The man who is responsible for the killings of innocent men, women, children, even those who were in the mother's womb, and even muslims animals, is received with open arms by Syedna. And you know what he or his followers have no shame in doing that. Modi inaugurated dawoodi bohra expo, i dont understand how will it bring barkat in to dawoodi bohra's business.

Modi Dawoodi bhai bhai.

Zeal

Unread post by Zeal » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:28 am

but the context is that seeing the Dai, one is reminded of Hussain. Why? Because they are both equally loved and important to us.
nalwala,
Hussain was one who performed his prayers even while the enemies were attacking in full fierce.
Dai is one under whose administration , maghrib and isha sunnat namaaz is avoided and maatam is given preference all over the world.

simple reason for the above -
Hussain was trying to prove the importance of namaaz and ibaadat of Allah which has to be inevitably done , no matter what the circumstances.

Dai is avoiding namaaz to encourage more maatam and majlis which has no comparison to ibaadat like namaaz whatsoever.

now you tell me ...If you love Allah , how can you love them both equally ?

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:34 am

Searchforhaq wrote:Point taken Mustafa, also according the structure and hierarchy of Dawat, it is imperative one stays within the limits of ones station or Maqam. It is considered a grave sin to trespass these limits or Had. Aqa Maula is the current Dai-Ul-Mutlaq and Syedi Mufaddal Maula is his Mansoos, all of his actions have to be within these limits and he cannot go above and beyond his station without explicit raza from the Dai. Though it may appear to some in zahir Aqa Maula is not in control that is simply not the case. Apologies for not being able to be more specific but I am sure you will understand my point if you studied specific Kutub of Dawat.
Brother search for Haq

Welcome to forum,

I like your polite way of discussion. I hope this will continue. Regarding Raza and specific kutub of dawat, I would like you to search of some old post for this on this forum as its been discussed here many times. There are many on this forum who has read those books. Let me know if you need any of that bok.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:58 pm

I am not sure I understand how that can happen. Let us take analyze that statement. Imam Hussain lived for around 54 years. He was much younger than the Syedna is right now when he was killed. No one knows what Imam Hussain looked like. If at 54 years he looked like the Syedna looks today, then he probably wasn't very good looking which would be an understatement.

So when mansoos said that Syedna reminds him of Imam Hussain, it couldn't be because of his looks.

So now let us analyse the deeds of the two. Imam Hussain fought with his neck held high for the sake of Islam. He died and sacrificed his family. The Dai hasn't sacrificed any of his family or even their luxuries. Infact, when threatened, the Dai is known to tender apologies and he is know to bow down to murderers to save his and his abde idiot's skins.

So when mansoos said that Syedna reminds him of Imam Hussain, it couldn't be because of his deeds either.

Imam Hussain wasn't a Dawoodi Bohra. So that couldn't a reason.

So can some abde throw some light on why the Syedna reminds the mansoos of Imam Hussain?

sifyboy26

Unread post by sifyboy26 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am

Your Dai made peace with Modi? Lol
How about an invitation letter from G W Bush, the biggest muslim oppressor of our time. He hand is soiled with the blood of millions of innocent muslims lives. However his welcome letter to Mr. Burhanuddin is disgustingly flaunted on maloomat website. So you and your dai feel proud to be welcome by a tyrant. How can this nauseating behavior of Dai can remind anybody of great personality like Hazrat Imam Husain(as).

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:41 am

Hi Mustafa

Sayyedi Mufaddal Bhai Saheb shall not be an amateur when it comes to doing Waaz or Bayan, I found his oratory skills average so far. He is Shehzaada of Dai, Personally groomed by Sayedna Saheb and best of Faculty available from Deen and Duniya, declared as next Dai, He is ought to be a finest orator, he has been bought up in comfort and resourceful environments. Trained by best in the class. Ample opportunity to practice and master the art of narration.

I have come across Principals, Amil Sahebs, Teachers, Bhai Saheb with excellent oratory skills. Few sabaks I have attended, I have found Orators to be so good and engaging.

Even in this thread, it is mentioned, he is extremely knowledgeable (mountain of Knowledge). Sayyedi Mufaddal Bhai Saheb must be so proficient with Knowledge he shall be able to deliver the entire bayaan without looking into the pages. A bayan narrated from heart, A maktal narrated from heart, look at people into the eye, and narrate with confidence and compassion.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Readers

Arrival of Sayedna Saheb in the majlis shall not be an issue of debate. What, when and how is not important. I agree he is ailing and struggling. But he shall not be left alone. Khidmatguzar had done a good arrangements to make stay of Sayedna Saheb comfortable. Lets not assume anything ourselves. What sayedna wanted he conveyed and it was done. And its not a mockery by presenting sayedna at this age, as long as he is comfortable and not troubled. Infact it’s a lesson for us mere mortals, old age spares none.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ashura 1433 in Kuwait :
Scheduled time for Zuhoor Namaz was announced at 11 30 AM, actual prayer took place at 1:50 PM.

Shehzada Bhai Saheb presided on takht with lot of fanfare, with a small “Juloos” as convoy of sheikhs and mullas marched ahead bearing red and green flags towards the takht, people sitting in the community halls were cheering and clicking pictures (paparazzi style) as the convoy passed through them, few people stood with joint palms and did dua ni araz.

Majority of Maktal Bayaan was narrated by reading from the book, it was clearly evident on projected screens and televisions spread across the hall. Continuous and unnecessary cajoling for matam at interrupted intervals. Bouts of Mataam would last for 30 seconds – 3 minutes.

Action of Final act of Maktal (Sajda representing Shahadat of Imam Hussain) was done out of sheer formality to incite frenzy and self glorification. I wish to ask members here, does every orator is obliged to perform this final act of maktal ??

Maghrib namaz was delayed by 10+ minutes, Maghrib namaz was performed in alarming hurriedness. Iftaar was delayed and elaan was done to distribute iftaar package after Ishaa Namaaz, Ishaa Namaaz too was performed hurriedly.

Iftaar packages prepared and arranged by Khidmatguzaars were distributed haphazardly amongst hungry crowds, cartons were devoured and looted in desperation

It’s a sheer sad scene to witness this rush, chaos, frenzy, greed, uncivilized behavior amongst bohra mumins in an Ashura majlis, few minutes later !!

Shehzada saheb is sitting in the comfortable room showering barakat, salaams and blessings to influential bohra mumins !! for reference please visit malumaat.com and see the pictures.

I m not asking questions to anyone; orthodox, progressives, liberal, reformist, regressives, abdes, amtes, non bohras, non muslims, non humans.
I m just asking a question to my own conscience !! what is happening in name of god ??

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:57 am

Human being

A brilliant post again!
As long as the masses consciously prefer to remain ignorant, These God-pedaling faith jockeys are going to have a field day!!

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:44 am

humanbeing wrote:Hi Mustafa

Sayyedi Mufaddal Bhai Saheb shall not be an amateur when it comes to doing Waaz or Bayan, I found his oratory skills average so far. Your bad He is Shehzaada of Dai, Personally groomed by Sayedna Saheb and best of Faculty available from Deen and Duniya, declared as next Dai, He is ought to be a finest orator, he has been bought up in comfort and resourceful environments. Trained by best in the class. Ample opportunity to practice and master the art of narration.

I have come across Principals, Amil Sahebs, Teachers, Bhai Saheb with excellent oratory skills. Few sabaks I have attended, I have found Orators to be so good and engaging.

Even in this thread, it is mentioned, he is extremely knowledgeable (mountain of Knowledge). Sayyedi Mufaddal Bhai Saheb must be so proficient with Knowledge he shall be able to deliver the entire bayaan without looking into the pages. A bayan narrated from heart, A maktal narrated from heart, look at people into the eye, and narrate with confidence and compassion. You are mixing up scholarship and knowledge with memory
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Readers

Arrival of Sayedna Saheb in the majlis shall not be an issue of debate. What, when and how is not important. I agree he is ailing and struggling. But he shall not be left alone. Khidmatguzar had done a good arrangements to make stay of Sayedna Saheb comfortable. Lets not assume anything ourselves. What sayedna wanted he conveyed and it was done. And its not a mockery by presenting sayedna at this age, as long as he is comfortable and not troubled. Infact it’s a lesson for us mere mortals, old age spares none.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ashura 1433 in Kuwait :
Scheduled time for Zuhoor Namaz was announced at 11 30 AM, actual prayer took place at 1:50 PM. So

Shehzada Bhai Saheb presided on takht with lot of fanfare, with a small “Juloos” as convoy of sheikhs and mullas marched ahead bearing red and green flags towards the takht, people sitting in the community halls were cheering Really and clicking pictures (paparazzi style) as the convoy passed through them, few people stood with joint palms and did dua ni araz.

Majority of Maktal Bayaan was narrated by reading from the book, it was clearly evident on projected screens and televisions spread across the hall. Continuous and unnecessary cajoling for matam at interrupted intervals. Bouts of Mataam would last for 30 seconds – 3 minutes. You missed the point completely

Action of Final act of Maktal (Sajda representing Shahadat of Imam Hussain) was done out of sheer formality to incite frenzy and self glorification. Where does self glorification come into this? I wish to ask members here, does every orator is obliged to perform this final act of maktal ??

Maghrib namaz was delayed by 10+ minutes, Did they perform it kaza, and what is the meaning of delayed? As long as it is Ada, it doesn't matter Maghrib namaz was performed in alarming hurriedness. Iftaar was delayed and elaan was done to distribute iftaar package after Ishaa Namaaz, Ishaa Namaaz too was performed hurriedly.

Iftaar packages prepared and arranged by Khidmatguzaars were distributed haphazardly amongst hungry crowds, cartons were devoured and looted in desperation. And you and ur ilk joined in?

It’s a sheer sad scene to witness this rush, chaos, frenzy, greed, uncivilized behavior amongst bohra mumins in an Ashura majlis, few minutes later !!

Shehzada saheb is sitting in the comfortable room showering barakat, salaams and blessings to influential bohra mumins !! for reference please visit malumaat.com and see the pictures. Salam is always general, any one can do salam after majlis. Again spreading mis information

I m not asking questions to anyone; orthodox, progressives, liberal, reformist, regressives, abdes, amtes, non bohras, non muslims, non humans.
I m just asking a question to my own conscience !! what is happening in name of god ??

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:27 am

“You are mixing up scholarship and knowledge with memory”

A person who claims to have devoted his life to Gam-e-hussain, A person whose position is because of the Existence of Shia Belief, A person who is born, nurtured, educated, groomed, prepared, trained, dedicated, committed, responsible to lead a community. We can expect this kind of memory, fluency, what you think ? Morever its not about memory !! its about preparation, its about readiness. Any public speaking requires preparation. We usually see speakers at the seminars, workshops, conferences are prepared with the content. Material can be kept handy to refer to, but just reading doesn’t help. I agree not everything is read from the books, but majority is refered from the books on the table.
“Scheduled time for Zuhoor Namaz was announced at 11 30 AM, actual prayer took place at 1:50 PM. So”

So ?? On many occasions Zaroori Elaans are repeated giving Hidayat to Bohra Mumin to come on / before time to show respect towards presiding speaker. Where does Hidayat go for themselves !! Another point is, due to delays, Zuhoor and Asar was also hurried up. Only Faraz Namaz were performed, Sunnat Namaz were sidelined due to time constraint.

“people sitting in the community halls were cheering Really and clicking pictures (paparazzi style) as the convoy passed through them, few people stood with joint palms and did dua ni araz.”
Yes !! Really !!

“You missed the point completely”

No, my friend I dint miss the point, I was listening, with a hope in my heart, with anticipation that when this mundane recitation of Maktal from the book can be made more engaging by esteemed Shehzada saheb who is suppose to be more qualified than anyone else. I could see people around, young and old, performed maatam like an orchestra performers, they increased their beats when Shehzada cajoled and incited them to do so !!

“Where does self glorification come into this? I wish to ask members here, does every orator is obliged to perform this final act of maktal ?? “
Please answer my question at the end of this paragraph !!
Self Glorification : Maktal was a recitation read from the book, like a kid in the classroom, when it came to Shahadat, emotions were stirred up, Act of Sajda sent the audience into a high of performing maatam, concluding his bayaan as Shaandar.

“ Did they perform it kaza, and what is the meaning of delayed? As long as it is Ada, it doesn't matter “
Well in Jummah Sabaks I was told that, One has to be strict and disciplined with Maghrib and Fajar Namaaz as there is very less margin of time to perform the prayers. I apologize if I have mistakenly stated that it was performed Kaza, however Maghrib Namaaz commenced 10 minutes delayed than usual time.

“And you and ur ilk joined in?”

Dearest profastian, I did not participate in the loot, infact, those devoted Bohra mumin looted the cartons who were cheering and picture clicking Shehzada Saheb’s Shaan, who joint palms to get sharaf and barakat from Shehzada saab, Ones who cried / wailed like a baby at slightest incitement during the Bayaan, A bayaan of Sabar (patience) once it was over, we saw these devoted bohra mumin falling over each other to grab the Ifaar package, bewildered khidmatguzar pleading for discipline and patience.
I was standing in a corner away from this frenzy watching in despair, “Dekh tere Insaan ki Haalat Kya ho gayi Bhagwaan…, Kitna Badal Gayaa Insaan” After the frenzy died down, at the time of Iftaar I got a sandwich of Bhaaji Roti and Glass of orange juice without fighting for it, A decent man shared with me, whatever he had, while others were making a collection of whatever was offered.

stranger

Unread post by stranger » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:45 am

humanbeing wrote: Act of Sajda sent the audience into a high of performing maatam, concluding his bayaan as Shaandar.
Bro Humanbeing,
Did you ever attended Sydena's 10th of Muharram Waa'z, in any previous year ?
This time as we all know that Sydena (TUS) was not at all in position to narrate Waa'z otherwise Sydena (TUS) do this Act of Sajda every year in the Aashura Waa'z, after narrating Shahadat of Imam Hussain(AS). Hence what his Mansoos did this time is nothing new or to ponder upon.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:02 am

Dear Stranger

You are mistaken with my statements. Please read my post. I have seen sayedna Saheb perform Sajda at the end of Maktal, Also Maktal narrated by Sayedna saheb is much better, clear and profound as compared to others. I have also listen to Maktal Bayaan from other Amils who have narrated splendidly bringing audience to tears naturally without shouting or cajoling. My point is, Sajda is performed by Sayedna Saheb only !! or any other orator who narrates maktal can perform sajda ?? Its a genuine question I asked.

Also, I have not commented on Sayyedi Mufaddal Bhai saheb's Maktal narration. Please read and confirm with my post. I m mentioning Ashura 1433 in Kuwait by presiding Shehzada saheb (Malekul Ashtar Sujauddin Bhai saheb)