Death of Turab BS head of USA Dawat e Hadiyah

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Death of Turab BS head of USA Dawat e Hadiyah

Unread post by SBM » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:40 pm

Turab BS Zakiuddin Aaamil of Los Angeles and head of Dawat E Haiyah USA passed away last night. He was one of the most powerful Kothari Goon. How would this play out about control of USA Loot. He was Brother in Law of Quaid Joher.
Tamaam Mumineen ney khaber karwa ma awey chey keh Al Haddul anjabul asab Janab Turab Bhai Saheb Zakiuddin, Los Angeles ma guzri gaya chey

JC

Re: Death of Turab BS head of USA Dawat e Hadiyah

Unread post by JC » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:48 pm

Good .......!!!!!! one less goon........

Let 53rd come to power and see how his bro-in-laws behave (Badr Jamali and Syed Khair). There will be lots of changes BUT exploitation will continue untill and unless people wake up and ACT.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:33 pm

yes, there will be some internecine strife, but eventually thieves will always come to an understanding on how to earn and divide their loot, esp. when the golden goose (the meek, gullible and easily scared abde masses) is so big and juicy and lays so many eggs.

even if one of dawood ibrahim's lieutenants dies, there will always be another to take his place with the blessings of bade bhai. some jockeying for the vacant position will occur, but then will quickly subside as they see the bigger picture and unite ranks.

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:52 pm

He spoiled lives of many Mumins
Anyone who tried to help Mumins in USA became his target
He abused many Sakhi Mumins and gave them open warning of Baraat in case of continuing Sakhawat practice among students,sick people and poor. He always forced everyone to submit all kind of donations in his office and he will distribute it to the needy Mumins.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:59 pm

Saeed al Khair wrote:He always forced everyone to submit all kind of donations in his office and he will distribute it to the needy Mumins
He was following one of the basic tenets as laid down in the constitution of 52/53rd dai. How else would the dai and his family afford the extravagant lifestyle they are so used to ?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:32 pm

Properties owned by Turab BS and cronies

Sales History (1992-present)
$1,900,000 on July 7, 2009
B: Aamir Zakiuddin, Husaina Zakiuddin, Lamya Zakiuddin, Turab Zakiuddin
S: Vaccaro (Family Trust), John P Vaccaro (Trustee) (Trustee), Pamela K Vaccaro

N/A on April 23, 2008
B: Lamya Zakiuddin, Turab Zakiuddin
S: Mariya Hakimuddin, Mukerram Hakimuddin
$297,000 on Jan. 30, 2002

$170,000 on April 21, 1999
B: Lamya Zakiuddin (Trustee), Turab, Lamya Zakiuddin Revocable Zakiuddin (Trustee) (Family Trust), Turab Zakiuddin

$538,000 on Nov. 14, 2007
B: E Hadiyah America Dawat
S: Dana L Kern, Joseph P Kern

Owner: Dawat E Hadiyah, Zakiuddin Turab
Do you own 19630 Shadow Glen Circle? Claim this home!

Check Your 2011 Credit Score
$735,000 on Feb. 12, 2007
S: Hiroshi Kato, Masae Kato

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:34 pm

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:37 pm

SBM wrote:Who owns Dawat e Hadiya USA
CERTAINLY NOT THE "DAWAT" !!!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:39 pm

SBM wrote:
Properties owned by Turab BS and cronies

S: Hiroshi Kato, Masae Kato
have you noticed the last 2 names? they very aptly summarise the actions of dawate hadiyah...!!

IDHARSE KATO, UDHARSE KATO, PURI JEB KATO, SAALE KO POORA KATO.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:26 pm

I met Turab bhaisab on two occasions.First one was a tejia for a friends relative.They put me in his thal.He mentioned about his trip to Reno,and how he was thirsty for desi chai.I jokingly asked him if he skied.He said no,Well that leaves only other form of entertainment.I winked,and he just gave me smile.I thought I might like this guy.
The second time I met him was at the Newark Airport.He was there there as a member of receiving entourage for Mola.My wife said I should avoid them for she was wearing a skirt suit.Despite her pleas I challenged her to watch him deny ever knowing me.I went up to him and said "whats happening" Other bhaisahebs around him gave him an inquiring look.He quickly told them that I am his Hindu friend.I am sure he remembered me.
All I can say about this guy is that he collected tons of stuff,none of which is sawab. Good luck doing your hisab.A man stole so much,and left it all behind.Most of it will go to people he never liked to begin with.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:57 pm

Does anyone knows why the death of Turab BS one of the most influential person in DB hierarchy ( I heard he was Brother In Law of Quaid Joher) and
head of Dawat E Hadiyah USA has not been mentioned in any of the Abde sites or not announced?
There is also more pictures of Malek Ul Ashtar on Qasre Aali of Zeninfosys then any other?
His death does create an interesting scenario for Jamaats in North America, he was one of the big supporter to George Bush election and had contributed $ 250,000 by bundling it thru various Abdes

think

Unread post by think » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:23 pm

does anyone know the age of Turab and how he met his death?