Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
qjbj

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

Unread post by qjbj » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:21 am

OO53 post disapeared....but was able to download the letter. This looks like a red hot letter that proves the mental torture members of MS gang dish out to people who don't follow them. This is the type of torture those poor kids must be going through. This has also been mentioned by the Taisoon Shakir fellow.
Attachments
LETTER ENGLISH.pdf
(160.69 KiB) Downloaded 880 times

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:36 am

Obviously, the order in which they will be slaughtered! I am surprised that you are asking such a silly question!
ghulam muhammed wrote:WHAT DO THE NUMBERS ON THE SLAVE'S (ABDES) JHABBAS SIGNIFY ??

Last edited by dawedaar on Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:38 am

Imam Hussain (AS)'s and his family and Ashab's great sacrifice gone waste! They must be turning in their graves.
ghulam muhammed wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:Ali Qadar Maula ni Tulum Umr ni Niyat par Matami Majlis, Lailatul Jumoa at Maza-e-Najmi Sehen Mubarak Ujjain

16th Ramadan, 1436

THE UJJAIN ABDES AGAIN REPEATED THE "TULUM UMAR" MATAM ON 21ST RAMZAN ! WHAT ARE THEY UPTO ? WHAT DO THEY WANT TO PROVE ?

Aqa Maula (TUS) ni Tulum Umr ni Niyat par Matami Majlis at Mazar Sehen Ujjain

21st Ramadan, 1436

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:28 am

No ahlul bayt dont need to turn in their graves they have many sensible and true followers, these idiots can do what every they want ahlul bayt are free from them.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:45 am

qjbj wrote:OO53 post disapeared....but was able to download the letter. This looks like a red hot letter that proves the mental torture members of MS gang dish out to people who don't follow them. This is the type of torture those poor kids must be going through. This has also been mentioned by the Taisoon Shakir fellow.
When this incident pictures were posted here and elsewhere, many people, including Taizoon Shakir, were upset that how come such closer supporters suddenly turned their backs to S. Qutbuddin and joined Dawedar Mr. Muffadul [DELETED] camp? Now the truth of torture, coercion and manipulation comes to light. Really, these [DELETED] Muffadul and his brothers and Kotharis will go to any lengths to torture, intimidate and harass people. How many other so-called followers of Muffy [DELETED] even his uncles and close relatives are going along from this type of pressure? I pray that Allah give these people strength to face this [DELETED] and do the right thing. Dawedar Mr. Muffadul's [DELETED] nasty, Stalinist policies are openly on display here and everywhere. Please leave him, do the right thing.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:57 pm

adna_mumin wrote:
qjbj wrote:OO53 post disapeared....but was able to download the letter. This looks like a red hot letter that proves the mental torture members of MS gang dish out to people who don't follow them. This is the type of torture those poor kids must be going through. This has also been mentioned by the Taisoon Shakir fellow.
Can the admin relate for the benefit of users why and how such a post disappears? I believe the poster themselves have no way of editing once someone replies over, isnt that correct?
I don't think it was deleted - it was moved here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10496&start=780#p162219

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:38 pm

We have seen many similarities between the 2 friends viz. the Bohra Dai and Narendra Modi. Now there is one more which reminds us of the tonnes of gold collected from abdes to build a Zareeh on the shrine of Fatema-tus-Zehra (a.s.), Modi's parent Hindutva organisation does exactly the same for the Ram Temple what his counterpart, the Dai does in the name of Zareeh of Ma Fatema (a.s.)......

Hindu organisation Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Mahasabha (ABHM) has accused Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) and its associate units of pocketing more than Rs 1,400 crore in cash and “quintals of gold bricks”, which were collected from across the world as donations for construction of Ram temple in Ayodhya. The charge has been vehemently denied by the VHP.

“According to the design that Ram Janmabhoomi Nyas and VHP leaders have prepared, the temple can be built by using only Rs 4 crore. There is anomaly in the use of donations that was collected for the temple’s construction. More than Rs 1,400 crore, apart from quintals of gold bricks, was collected as donation but VHP is claiming that the fund has been utilised in mere carving of stones,” said ABHM national spokesperson Devendra Pandey.

- See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/cities ... jpGiQ.dpuf

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:29 pm

Aa Shehrul Ramzan na Muqaddas mahina ma jagah jagah jai ne shiddat thi wajebat, ziyafat, hadiyat ane biji tarah se crores of rupees looti ne Mola ne ghani zohfat pahuchi che ane aap Ghana thaaki gaya che, maate aaram farmaava Mola aaje Khandala na palatial bungalow ma thaak utaarva vaaste padhaari gaya che !!

hamhyd

Unread post by hamhyd » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:33 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Image
why only bharat baandh it should me whole world bandh

zinger

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics) - 2015

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:13 am

i would like to talk about something extremely shocking that happened in the Idd namaz on Friday morning.

I dont know how many people on this forum went for it, so this is for the benefit of those who didnt and a discussion for those who did.

we first had an audio of Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin RA, asking people to attend Waaz in Muharram for all 10 days and then we had an audio-video of Muffadal Maula doing the same.

And this.... is where the difference ended.

The request, plea, suggestion, call it what you may, by Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin RA was at the completely opposite end of the spectrum from where Muffadal Maula came.

While the former said it with such earnestness and love that my eyes started to tear up that how could i say no to my beloved Burhanuddin Maula when he is calling me with such love, giving me Imam Hussain AS ka wasila, Muffadal Maula was like an arrogant, loud, bully who was literally, bullying and ordering and commanding us to come.

and believe it or not, this was not just my observation and the observation of the few like-minded like me in the jamat but the whole masjid had suddenly become quiet and not out of reverence, but out of shock at what was going on.

Muffadal Maula i know your aides are reading this so, let me tell you this. i am going to come to the Waaz, on as many days as i can attend, but not because you "ordered" me to, but because Burhanuddin Maula "wanted" me to

i ask you once again, please clean up your act, dont destroy the legacy that your father has created. dont create such a rift that i cannot cross it even if i want to

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:40 am

was this SMS audio-video shown at all places? Does anyone have the audio/video of SMB and SMS that Bhai Zinger is mentioning above?

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:44 am

I think it was shown everywhere. And I fully agree with zinger bhai's comments. The contrast between the two could not have been any clearer. SMS even went as far as criticising Syedna Taher Saifuddin that apparently school was allowed to continue whilst he was doing waaz!

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:04 am

dal-chaval-palidu wrote:was this SMS audio-video shown at all places? Does anyone have the audio/video of SMB and SMS that Bhai Zinger is mentioning above?
Zinger on rare occasion I agree , I too witnessed the 2 sermons,

SMB is not the Diai anymore , he had a relatively diplomatic way. But it is no longer his call.

sms is the one seating on the throne, I turned my back in protest and walked out when he used the English term no excuse for not turning up.

If I attend after all these threats it will be a sign of servitude to sms rather than grief to the Shahadat , if I don't attend it is my opposition, I will be rewarded for standing up to oppression

I would plea to everyone this year only as a sign of protest to not attend so as to clip sms arrogance. ..do what Husaini RA would have done if he were facing Shimer, don't give him the right to control your actions.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:06 am

zinger wrote:i would like to talk about something extremely shocking that happened in the Idd namaz on Friday morning.

I dont know how many people on this forum went for it, so this is for the benefit of those who didnt and a discussion for those who did.

we first had an audio of Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin RA, asking people to attend Waaz in Muharram for all 10 days and then we had an audio-video of Muffadal Maula doing the same.

The request, plea, suggestion, call it what you may, by Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin RA was at the completely opposite end of the spectrum from where Muffadal Maula came.

While the former said it with such earnestness and love that my eyes started to tear up that how could i say no to my beloved Burhanuddin Maula when he is calling me with such love, giving me Imam Hussain AS ka wasila, Muffadal Maula was like an arrogant, loud, bully who was literally, bullying and ordering and commanding us to come.

and believe it or not, this was not just my observation and the observation of the few like-minded like me in the jamat but the whole masjid had suddenly become quiet and not out of reverence, but out of shock at what was going on.

Muffadal Maula i know your aides are reading this so, let me tell you this. i am going to come to the Waaz, on as many days as i can attend, but not because you "ordered" me to, but because Burhanuddin Maula "wanted" me to

i ask you once again, please clean up your act, dont destroy the legacy that your father has created. dont create such a rift that i cannot cross it even if i want to

Admin, i just realised i posted this in the wrong thread. it should have been in Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

Request you to please push this and all other related posts to that thread. Sorry for error

james

Unread post by james » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:13 am

zinger wrote:i would like to talk about something extremely shocking that happened in the Idd namaz on Friday morning.

For someone who lacks the basic know-how or IQ for transcription of Recitation of Names of Messengers (Nabi na Naam), you sure are presumptuous in knowing how a large gathering of people feel just by the silence around you.

One could write a long thesis on how the word "Warning" has been used by Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA with regards to usage of interest or how Khuzaima cribbed the same way you're doing right now by claiming how the policies of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA differed to the policies of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA. Not just Khuzaima but other Munafiqeen as well who took umbrage to 52nd Dai RA's al-Multaqa al-Fatemi al-Ilmi by claiming that Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA was lax (Nauzobillah) while 52nd Dai RA is not. There are countless examples but these lines shall suffice for you,

Je Kahe Ya Kare Haqq che Sarasar,
Samjhu te Samjho,Na Samjhu Na Samjho,

PS:I should thank you for proving that the Call of Syedna Aaliqadar Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS is the same call of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA. Both worked and are working tirelessly to bring mumineen closer and closer to Gamm and Aza of Leader of Martyrs Imam Husain AS.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:28 am

james wrote:

For someone who lacks the basic know-how or IQ for transcription of Recitation of Names of Messengers (Nabi na Naam), you sure are presumptuous in knowing how a large gathering of people feel just by the silence around you.

One could write a long thesis on how the word "Warning" has been used by Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA with regards to usage of interest or how Khuzaima cribbed the same way you're doing right now by claiming how the policies of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA differed to the policies of Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA. Not just Khuzaima but other Munafiqeen as well who took umbrage to 52nd Dai RA's al-Multaqa al-Fatemi al-Ilmi by claiming that Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA was lax (Nauzobillah) while 52nd Dai RA is not. There are countless examples but these lines shall suffice for you,

Je Kahe Ya Kare Haqq che Sarasar,
Samjhu te Samjho,Na Samjho Na Samjhu,

PS:I should thank you for proving that the Call of Syedna Aaliqadar Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS is the same call of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA. Both worked and are working tirelessly to bring mumineen closer and closer to Gamm and Aza of Leader of Martyrs Imam Husain AS.
Oh boo hoo hoo... sue me for not knowing the nabi na naam. if you knew it so well then why not tell me your self? why did you let the dawat na dushman here tell me :evil: ? you should have immediately educated me

And did i say that we heard hushed convesations in the 4 thaals that surrounded us? no? well we did. And did i tell you my extended family, all of them who are blind followers of Mufaddal Maula also feel taken aback? no? well they did.

Please feel free to write as long a thesis as you want, dont let me stop you

and finally
james wrote:PS:I should thank you for proving that the Call of Syedna Aaliqadar Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS is the same call of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA.
Seriously??? is that the best you can do? Are your reading skills so poor? Can you not differentiate between a question and a statement? a "?" and an "!"

Seriously friend James, try harder

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:29 am

Yes, it was shown in all jamaats (Come on, they will not miss any jamaat when it comes to propaganda videos). For us, it was shown on Lailatul Qadr before the Isha faraz. I was like, this is Lailatul Qadr, and they are wasting time in that video!
dal-chaval-palidu wrote:was this SMS audio-video shown at all places? Does anyone have the audio/video of SMB and SMS that Bhai Zinger is mentioning above?

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:54 am

Daweedar Mr. Muffadul Saifuddin is an arrogant, anti-intellectual madman. That is all. I mean, this guy opposed his father for over 25 years, did munafeen type behavior by doing enmity of his father's mazoon. What one can expect from him? See, SMB (RA) took the name of the mazoon for 50 years in countless misaaqs. Even DMMS did the same. However, just imagine the manafiq who would give the misaaq and then immediately afterwards do insult of the very person you just swore by! I mean, only fanatics, blinded by money and power like james, can not see the obvious.

DMMS is nothing but a bully, a tyrant, just like Yazid. Very little difference. Just like Yazid heard and learned from the prophet and his companions, DMMS heard all the waaz of his father, probably even took sabaak from him. Yet, this was of no avail. His arrogance and hubris knows no bounds.

My suggestion to normal people (not abnormal monsters like james) is to quit the DMMS group and earn some peace for yourself. You won't have to hear this idiot More-la More-la Muffy More-la rant and rave any more. You won't be stressed with incessant demands of money any more. You won't be insulted, humiliated and intimated by the Amils any more.

Thank Allah that I do not go to any DMMS sponsored events any more, or even keep contact with his followers any more. It has greatly increased my peace of mind. I suggest others do the same. In the words of the infamous More-la DMMS, you have "no excuses".

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:11 pm

No one with right mind can defend muffy or call him maula or even think he can be dai, he is not even fit to be adna momeen.

any one still defending him means he is working for him on wages.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:06 pm

A watsup msg circulated much before Idd sums up the entire controversy surrounding the "Forceful" fatwas by Muffy to attend his useless bayans from 2nd Mohurrum itself :-

Forwarded as Received :

You were thinking why the Drama of Ashura in advance ??? Heres the answer :-

Why Ashura housefull Naatak ?

MS and KQ have been asked by the court to settle amicably out of court. Since MS wants larger chunk of properties including Mosques, he is trying to prove that most of the community people are with him by making Mohurrum attendance COMPULSORY. We have been ordered to log on to ITS52 and pledge that we will attend all days starting from 2nd punctually. These computer generated figures will then be used by Muffy to show his strength !!

Please forward it as much as you can

ALSO :-

Recent emails from various Jamats :-

Aqa maula ye 2 nd moharram si waaz ma haazir thava vaste apna par farizat kidu che ema 2 nd moharram si waaz ma HAAZIR THAVANI NIYAT KARI ITS NA UPPER NIYAT NU REGISTER HAMNA KARI DO . EM REPORT TALAB CHE.

Vassalam

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:11 pm

Shame on us for following a non metric, greedy, ayash with low morals as our Dai. About time we select the Dai and not bother Imam.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:35 pm

IF MUFFY CAN DO WITH SUCH POMP AND SHOW THEN HOW CAN HIS "SAADUBHAI" BE LEFT BEHIND ??? Ab to Monginis aur doosre cakewalo ki nikal padi as now every teeny weeny, tom, dick and harry Zaada and Amil will have a cake cutting ceremony on their respective birthdays !! Jaisa Raja, Vaisi Praja" !!

Surat Aamil shaab Janab Muder Bs varas And Ikraam by Anjumane-E-Mohammadi

1st Shawwal, 1436

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:46 pm

"AAVO BHAI HARKA, APNE BEVE SARKHA"...... FROM ONE SCAMSTER TO ANOTHER !!

Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?

http://pressclubofindia.org/index.php/2 ... cbi-probe/

Shri Shiv Raj Singhji Chauhan CM of MP came to meet at Jamaat office complex. CM did zikr of Muqaddas Moula RA and eagerly expressed his wish of Tashreef Awari of Aqa Moula Tus to Bhopal

james

Unread post by james » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:09 am

zinger wrote:
Oh boo hoo hoo... sue me for not knowing the nabi na naam. if you knew it so well then why not tell me your self? why did you let the dawat na dushman here tell me :evil: ? you should have immediately educated me
This is not the right channel for learning about your deen.If you don't rely on forums for your worldly education exclusively,then why do the same for your religion? A splendid example would be your own thread.Look what it has descended into.

And did i say that we heard hushed convesations in the 4 thaals that surrounded us? no? well we did. And did i tell you my extended family, all of them who are blind followers of Mufaddal Maula also feel taken aback? no? well they did.

Please feel free to write as long a thesis as you want, dont let me stop you
In addition to knowing about the private thoughts of everyone by the medium of silence,you also possess exceptional hearing ability to hear hushed talks in 4 thaals surrounding you. Bravo. :roll:

Also,you went through the trouble of taking a survey of your extended family as well which you have now brought to everyone's notice.Did you do anything more?

Funny you call others blind. An incident comes to my mind. A person approached Ameerul Mumineen Ali Ibn Abi Talib AS and professed love for both (Imam Ali AS and Muawaiyah La). Do you know what was the answer of Abi Turab Ali ibn Abi Talib AS? If you don't,feel free to create a new thread and ask dawat na dushman.

You are in no position to call others blind when you are blind yourself.I hope you don't puff up your chest and proudly claim to be Blind now like you have done earlier when your hypocrisy was exposed.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:55 am

James
In addition to knowing about the private thoughts of everyone by the medium of silence,you also possess exceptional hearing ability to hear hushed talks in 4 thaals surrounding you. Bravo.
Why are you surprised since Zinger is the follower of SMB and SMS who are the Ghaiaab Na Jankar may be some of their Roohani Spirit may have been transferred to Zinger thru telepathy :lol: and that is why he has exceptional hearing ability to hear hushed talks surrounding him
Moula's Mojizu More La More La Muffdal Moula More La :P :lol:

james

Unread post by james » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:56 pm

SBM wrote:
James
In addition to knowing about the private thoughts of everyone by the medium of silence,you also possess exceptional hearing ability to hear hushed talks in 4 thaals surrounding you. Bravo.
Why are you surprised since Zinger is the follower of SMB and SMS who are the Ghaiaab Na Jankar may be some of their Roohani Spirit may have been transferred to Zinger thru telepathy :lol: and that is why he has exceptional hearing ability to hear hushed talks surrounding him
<insert yo' mama joke here>

:lol:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:48 am

^
My Mama is resting peacefully in the company of Ahl-e-Bayt so I will let you have that privilege of putting your Mama Joke here
BTW I did not make a personal attack on you or your family unless of course corrupt SMS is your father or father in law then it is different story..

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:55 am

zinger wrote:While the former said it with such earnestness and love that my eyes started to tear up that how could i say no to my beloved Burhanuddin Maula when he is calling me with such love, giving me Imam Hussain AS ka wasila, Muffadal Maula was like an arrogant, loud, bully who was literally, bullying and ordering and commanding us to come.
yeaah ! … the audio relay of SMB was polite and fatherly, while SMS was like grumpy howling grandpa .. why is he so angry all the time .. he is rich, pampered, flattered and freeloading merrily .. forget respect, love and shafakat for his pyara farzando .. this much anger and arrogance is bad for his health too .. he should chill out .. eventually his chamchaas are going to set out a strict nizaam for people to come .. then why jump and dance in disgust .. or does he enjoy being short tempered ..

may be he is happy to see money .. so whenever he get angry .. flash dollars, dinars, euros, gold gini and rubies in the air .. he would have a big smile on his face .. maula ni khushi is in fakhera najwas .. !!

with this compulsion of attending waaz .. and that too invited by the grumpy short tempered grandpa .SMS… he would shout to glory with rova jevu moo .. that gonna be hell of a time abdes would go through … his howling may not let oldie abde sleep well in the waaz.

SMS bayans reminds me of Lewis Black the short tempered stand up comic actor

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:58 am

SBM wrote:
James
Haa haa very funny. Ho ho forgot to laugh

Quite cool how you had to jump on James' post to earn some brownie points