LA Masjid ready since last 2 years

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
wise_guy

LA Masjid ready since last 2 years

Unread post by wise_guy » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:34 am

The bohra masjid in LA, Orange Country or somewhere in California is complete since last 2 years. However, it has still not been opened for ibadat because they are waiting for Maula for the iftitah... Now they preach that masjid ne aabad karo n here the masjid is sitting as it is for 2 years...

think

Re: LA Masjid ready since last 2 years

Unread post by think » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:58 am

if the masjid is complete and a certificate of occupancy has been given by the development authorities, then, who is stopping you from praying in the masjid. I say, people should go and pray and not worry about Allah accepting their prayers or not just because the dai has not given his raza. The heck with the dai. Go and pray and populate allah's house.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:07 pm

I have members of immediate family in LA and I have heard some horrible stories of spoiling of lailatul qadr there. the aamil Behlul B S is never on time, he came 45 minutes late and in the whole night they read no more than 5 salaams and rest of the time they were watching TV relay of vasilas, and reading of maola's qasidas and munajaat. they didn't pray salaams for parents or children or qubool of salaat o siyam or noor ul qabar etc etc. During the whole ramadaan he did not do Tasbeehul aazam namaaz even one time or even nahno baweesa one time which is normally done every friday night. their masjid has been ready and in waiting for 4 years and the aamils there refuse to pray and let others pray in the masjid, waiting for Dai to do iftetah first.
Now the Dai is coming next week to LA and no one still knows when? i guess they don't want CIA, IRS and others to know so they can not track his sudden jump in Dawat e Hadiyah accounts.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:22 pm

Unless and until the ownership of the Masjid is transferred in Muffy's name by way of waqf, bohras will never be able to pray here as according to their teachings they lose the extra dose of sawab which a bohra gets by praying in the Dai's Masjid and the waqf drama is another scam of looting millions of dollars from abdes.

New

Unread post by New » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:03 pm

If you pray namaz you get 25 times swab in the Masjid with Imamat. So 5 times 25 times no of abdes = an astronomical number. That swab is gone down the drain. However, Moula is going to collect a million for opening fee. Swab now will be 70 times, plus ziyafat najwa etc etc. i think there is going to be a net gain.

Do not argue with me my mind is made up.