Suggestion regarding bohri sms duniya

Report issues and problems regarding the Forum or troublesome members here. If you have suggestions and ideas on how we can improve this Forum/Website please let us know.
bohrabhai

Suggestion regarding bohri sms duniya

Unread post by bohrabhai » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:45 pm

In my view most popular post and most important post is bohri sms duniya .1It has become globe whatsup group in bohra community. And it is and it will be great source of knowledge about Bohra current affairs . Only problem I have faced that because of the number of the post it has become so large ( we are on 63 page now). and Iit is very difficult to go back for newcomers and who is interested in past .I have one suggestion regarding bohri sms duniya that admin should break I according to year wise or something else.

think

Re: Suggestion regarding bohri sms duniya

Unread post by think » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:52 pm

Better still , seperate according to the topic at hand.

Admin

Re: Suggestion regarding bohri sms duniya

Unread post by Admin » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:46 am

bohrabhai wrote:In my view most popular post and most important post is bohri sms duniya .1It has become globe whatsup group in bohra community. And it is and it will be great source of knowledge about Bohra current affairs . Only problem I have faced that because of the number of the post it has become so large ( we are on 63 page now). and Iit is very difficult to go back for newcomers and who is interested in past .I have one suggestion regarding bohri sms duniya that admin should break I according to year wise or something else.
It is broken down according to the year.