Who is bigger DAI or ALLAH?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
asad

Re: Who is bigger DAI or ALLAH?

Unread post by asad » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:19 am

fayyaaz wrote:
asad wrote: Kaka Akela,

Bohras have twisted every thing to elevate their Dai and Imam to Superhuman or rather Allah's status. they tweak it so beautifully that it takes a lot of effort to find out where they are leading. For example the Tashahud Bohras read in Salaat in the end has words similar to Waleden(parents) being Rabbus sageer. Now if a Bohri teacher tells them that waledain are rabbus sageer but our Moula is Rabbul Kabeer or Ilahul Ardh than it dosent take Bohras much effort to believe it.

People who have read Haqiqat sabak can vouch that Qaim is supposed to proclaim that he is Allah when at the end of times he will proclaim Inni Annallah. Now go and figure that out.
asad,

You really twisted the tashahud!

It is "wa liwalidayya warhumhuma kama rabbayani sagheeran". It means "As for my parents, have mercy on them as they did while they looked after me when I was little". Nothing here about little rabb. rabbayani is not from rabb (lord) but the verb rabbaya which means rearing or raising children. I will say more about this in a separate post.
Thanks Fayyaz,

I take back the first part of my post, can you please comment on second.

I have a nagging doubt that you are Porus.

yuzarsif

Unread post by yuzarsif » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:03 am

New Farman,
Two big Photos of SMB and SMS was given and asked to make a beautiful frame and hang it on the wall on Imam Hussain Chelum day and take a snap of it and send it to Amil on whatsapp..

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:52 am

Better to give beautifully framed and numbered. Bhoris will frame it immediately. Or show a "snap" of their friend's wall.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:52 pm

Dai is definitely higher in rank than Imam (Naozobillah)

There is a hadees quoted by the bohra aamils that says that, " in the last Haj of Rasulullah SA, Rasulullah SA turned toward India and sent salaams on his brothers, when ashab asked him who are his brothers he said my brothers are the Dawoodi Bohra Dai (s), who will carry on my work, you are only my ashab".
I don't know if this is an authentic hadees in all sunni shia religions or we have it exclusively in our books?? or Imams gave it to us directly.

This makes all Dai (s) uncles or great uncles of all Imams. because Imams are the descendants of Imam Husain (a grandchild of Rasulullah SA).

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:41 pm

Kaka Akela wrote:Dai is definitely higher in rank than Imam (Naozobillah)

There is a hadees quoted by the bohra aamils that says that, " in the last Haj of Rasulullah SA, Rasulullah SA turned toward India and sent salaams on his brothers, when ashab asked him who are his brothers he said my brothers are the Dawoodi Bohra Dai (s), who will carry on my work, you are only my ashab".
I don't know if this is an authentic hadees in all sunni shia religions or we have it exclusively in our books?? or Imams gave it to us directly.

This makes all Dai (s) uncles or great uncles of all Imams. because Imams are the descendants of Imam Husain (a grandchild of Rasulullah SA).
Wat!!? The word "brother" does not mean a physical relationship. Isn't that obvious? So how can you make the absurd statement highlighted above?

nomoneybohra

Unread post by nomoneybohra » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:06 pm

Dai or Allah bigger? what a question to even ask? Every bohra is told that without misaak your namaz will not be accepted. Namaz is something between a Muslim and Allah and you need someone's allegiance to even do that!

yfm

Unread post by yfm » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:35 pm

Ofcourse Dai, you dummies!!!!!

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:00 pm

We know, it is written on every coin and bill. In Dai we trust

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:42 am

why don't you go and ask Badruljamali, he being a gentlemen surely will have an answer for you. But remember to take a nice fat salaam so he can give you a nice answer.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:07 am

alhaq wrote:Does any body in this forum knows who is allah...and what is the meaning of allah..
Allah ni taoheed means that He will always be beyond the reach of human understanding and yet one has to spend one's life in trying to understand Him.

You my dear, seem so wound up that I doubt you understand your own world. Let alone pretend to understand Allah. I suggest you take a deep breath, go for a long walk, attend to your family and then come back.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:49 pm

alhaq wrote:Bhai unhappy
as u said....K allah ko jannay k lye 1 life chayye....tto kya 1 life may allah ko pehchan saktay ho....
bol bhai bol
Whattt??? When did I say that you need one life to understand Allah? I said Allah is beyond human comprehension, yet one cannot stop ones contemplation of who and what He is. It appears to me that not only do you have limited intellect and an inability to grasp a complex thought but that you are also limited in your understanding of the English language.

Why don't you revert to making rotis.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:38 pm

alhaq wrote:When ever u eat roti do remember our moula mufaddal....or else dont eat roti... :lol: :lol:
Sorry ma'am. You are being stupid again. I eat roti for three meals a day and will continue doing so and to-date I have NEVER thought of the phoniest roti-maker in the world while eating my roti. I doubt he has made one single edible roti by himself in his entire life! Why should I think of him!

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:30 pm

alhaq wrote:We eat ""mohabbat ni roti"
Mohabbat ni Roti ,no bas raaz aa che
Mufaddal ye potani Jahiliyat bataawi
Deen ,Nabi ni waat na aawi
Velan pakdawi ne vaaez se jaan bachaavi.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:41 am

alhaq wrote:We eat ""mohabbat ni roti"
What about

"chaahat na chaawal"
"Ishq ni tarkaari"
"walayat no kharaas"
"Aqeedah nu halwo"

And after the wholesome meal : "khushi-no-dakaar" with "Ravo-jevu-moo"