Haq Su Che??

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Biradar

Re: Haq Su Che??

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:41 am

seeker110 wrote:Br, biradar,

According to your explanation we were guarded by a blind watchman.

G. Bush was friend of the Muslims, it was people around him that hated Muslims.
Yes, perhaps you are correct. If you have read what I have said before, I don't hold SMB (RA) blameless for the fiasco we are in. He could have put an end to it by making open announcement about nass, come what may. He could also have controlled his kids and brothers. However, he did not. A major failing on his part.

However, you realize that the situation with a US president is very different than with a da'i? A more closer analogy is that of a medieval king, access to who is only via his courtiers. Presidents and politicians are more connected with people, due to the simple fact that they need to be elected, than say lifetime rulers.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:13 pm

Br. B,

You are putting it very mildly. Where you think a slap on the hand could be enough. I see a firing squad.

Thousands of decent Bhora lost everything because of this monster family. They robbed every poor, yateem and needy.

Does it ever bother you the man preferred sajda to himself. He is guilty of the most heinous crimes.

Please dont ever forget the innocent souls.

They should all sit on the chula and not on the takhat.

May Allah show you the way of Nabi and Mola Ali.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:07 pm

alhaq wrote:Does any body knows the meaning of Haqq?
We all know the meaning of Haqq. It means truth, that which is real vs. the smoke and mirrors act that is presented to you by Muffy and gang. His fake one-hand velan roll is not haqq. Moiz Bhaisab claiming that Aqa Moula ehm farmave che ke mein Mufaddal Bhaisaheb ne rutba ma chravu chu is not haqq (We all saw that Burhanuddin Aqa was reciting a marsiya at that time!) The Rozat Tahera charade is not haqq. Muffy claiming that he is Dai is not haqq. His claims that Burhanuddin Moula the "Shah-e-Marda, sher-e-yazda..." was in fact afraid of something (unspecified threat) and that was the reason he continued to ask mumineen to take Qutbuddin Aqa's name in misaq - is not haqq. Basically everything that you believe in Ms on down is not haqq, my dear alBatil.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:34 pm

alhaq wrote::lol: u will remain un happy bohra ...
listen my brother..

What about the nass letter 1388
then 1415 when moula told to sh abdulhusain yamani about nass
then 1426 near both shehzadas???
tell me does any body loved kq?
i m v small momin no body told me not to do salam yo kq in the period of moula burhanuddin..bbut but but mera dil hi nahi maanta tha usko salam karnay ko
uskay chehray per ajeeb hasad ki aag hay or hamesha rahay gi..
So then you see that the Rozat drama was fake. So why on earth would you believe any of the other so called evidences. If they lied here, in the presence of Dai uz zaman, why would they have told the truth about anything else?! Think about it!

Ye to aapki bad khidmat hai ki aap dai ki maarefat se mehroom rahe. You should think deeply about why you fell prey to the conspiracy. It is not too late. Break free of the chains that bind you to charlatans and liars. Otherwise better luck in the next round.

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:19 am

I am in need of this video,
Any help?

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:47 am

Ruqaiyya wrote:I am in need of this video,
Any help?
The video and audio used to compile that video are all available here: http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... =1&t=10277

Ruqaiyya

Unread post by Ruqaiyya » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:12 pm

HMALAK wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:54 am Got a very interesting video to see a week before. Will be helpful to folks for deciding whether they are on haq or not!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o228hsugQ1w
I need this video, very urgent~
Any help???

QutbiBohra

Unread post by QutbiBohra » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:48 pm

Yousuf fidaali video lai giya

QutbiBohra

Unread post by QutbiBohra » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:49 pm

Ruqaiyya wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:12 pm
HMALAK wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:54 am Got a very interesting video to see a week before. Will be helpful to folks for deciding whether they are on haq or not!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o228hsugQ1w
I need this video, very urgent~
Any help???
Video kya chhey?

QutbiBohra

Unread post by QutbiBohra » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:33 am

The things happening in court today is the only residual of action done by Dr. Moiz
Once upon a time during the era of SMB (RA), Dr. Moiz became the whole and sole power. He used to direct were Mazoon and Mukasir will sit in any event/program. I still remember Mukasir Husain saheb once asked Dr. Moiz where should he be seated?
Everybody was afraid of him even Dr. Moiz servant (Diwan) was the most powerful man at that time and boss of all servants.

The things were changed now. Late Yunus sons took over the all the goons part. Everything is divided into two sons. Late Yunus elder son Mohlem is now in charge of bullying and other son Ibne Munaf organizing so called bethaks.

Haq su chhey?

Biradar wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:15 pm
Ozdundee wrote:Thank you.Now how many of the millions strong Bohra understand that the dais instructions that for decades they thought were divinely inspired from his own heart, were instead scripted instruction from our own mortal gang of illuminati

the Devine names, heavenly sermons , the showers of blessings , the emotions , the tears all carefully scripted , written nd recited by a charismaticaly presented by SMB , by none other than puppet masters as the unseen benefactors .

What a dangerous manipulation of whole community for power and wealth , such deep psychological control is also performed by non other than ISIS who use similar tactics for catas trophic consequences.
My friend Ozdundee. I don't think you still understand. Perhaps the da'i was divinely inspired, perhaps he was not. That is not what I am arguing for or against. What I am saying is that access to the da'i and his instructions, were controlled by the nefarious elements surrounding him. He may have had the best intentions at heart, but may have not been able to do much.

You have to remember, that even the prophet was just a human being, so are the Imams and da'is. They are subject to control from external elements, and often access to them may be hard, and their true message distorted. For example, during the time of Imam Mustansir, the vazir was so powerful that the prevented S. Mayyad Shirazi from meeting the imam. Many such examples can be given, and these should not be surprising, as politics is complicated, and many people want power for themselves.

The situation for SMB (RA) was similar. Access to him, and information flow to/from him was controlled. I gave an example in which SMB (RA) did not know that absurd amounts were being charged for misaaq, and when he found out, he immediately cancelled the remaining misaaqs for that day. I can give you other examples, in which prominent members of the community were humiliated by the Shehzads, often without any authorization from the da'i. When SMB (RA) found out, he immediately chastised his own brother for such actions.

So, yes, the da'i may (or may not) be divinely inspired. However, it is certain that access to him is controlled by human elements, and often he may not be able to do much about it.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:13 pm

QutbiBohra: I am sure many on this forum, including me, do not have a clue as to who Moiz, Diwan, Yunus, Mohlem, Ibn Munaf, et al are. Please enlighten us as to their status, role, etc.
Are you talking about the court case or seating arrangement at functions? I suggest writing in Gujarati or Urdu to explain, as it appears, English can be challenging for you. I mean no offence!

Sheikh Ali sadiq

Unread post by Sheikh Ali sadiq » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:36 am

Munaf is qaid chohar son I guess

just few days back there was his pic celebrating his birthday on instagram