Haq Su Che??

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
HMALAK

Haq Su Che??

Unread post by HMALAK » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:54 am

Got a very interesting video to see a week before. Will be helpful to folks for deciding whether they are on haq or not!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o228hsugQ1w

lawgraduate

Re: Haq Su Che??

Unread post by lawgraduate » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:58 am

oh for god sake not again, this has been posted many times, and again none of these three mb ms and kq are on haq, dont just look at their tall claims but also look at their life and how they live, they have failed the basic requirement of being dai.

one was found of hunting
one is found of swimming pools
one is found of rolls roys and baloons

Please dont make this great community a joke, reconsider each and every espect of your belief once again.

HMALAK

Unread post by HMALAK » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:07 am

lawgraduate wrote:oh for god sake not again, this has been posted many times, and again none of these three mb ms and kq are on haq, dont just look at their tall claims but also look at their life and how they live, they have failed the basic requirement of being dai.

one was found of hunting

Please dont make this great community a joke, reconsider each and every espect of your belief once again.
I just gave it for the majority people who want to know whether they are on haq or not!!! I clearly am following Islam and not orthodox Bohri Culture...

Thank You for your Comments though...!!!

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:15 am

HMALAK wrote:
lawgraduate wrote:oh for god sake not again, this has been posted many times, and again none of these three mb ms and kq are on haq, dont just look at their tall claims but also look at their life and how they live, they have failed the basic requirement of being dai.

one was found of hunting

I just gave it for the majority people who want to know whether they are on haq or not!!! I clearly am following Islam and not orthodox Bohri Culture...

Thank You for your Comments though...!!!
sorry and mubarak, I hope by main stream you mean shiaa or sunni and not wahabia

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:17 am

alhaq wrote:Haq su che....uska faisla khuda karega....nazdeek may
Khuda no shuker ne humd ,bhai aapane to khabar chhe ke khuda faisala karega to bhai e bi batavi do ne kyare karega faisla?Bhai time bhi batavido ne,mein to ghano j thaki gayo chhu haq goti goti ne.Alavi kahe chhe hamein huq per chhiye,sulemani kahe ame,jafari kahe hume,dawoodi apan saghala kahe hume,qutabi hamana hamana kahe hume,sunni kahe hume ,itsna kahe humein,kon hai huq per bhai aap bhai time batavi do ke when we know haq?Mein marava pahela janva chahu chhu ke kon hai haq per or kaha hai?

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:19 am

[DELETED]

HMALAK

Unread post by HMALAK » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:14 am

Both of you, Please keep this thread clutter free.. I have raised the topic of Haq and by abusing each other you are not giving a good sign. Please discuss your differences without any abusive and personal attack. We should think about the hundreds of thousands of people who are innocent...

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:01 am

HMALAK wrote:Got a very interesting video to see a week before. Will be helpful to folks for deciding whether they are on haq or not!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o228hsugQ1w
I confronted a relative, an ardent MS lover, with Dr. Moiz's deception in Raudat Tahera in the presence of Mufaddal Saifuddin. My relative accepted that the Raudat Tahera Nass was a "show" done to prove to the masses that Nass was done on MS. He said I should look at the Cromwell video because that is where Nass was actually done. Hmmm. So if MS and gang went so far as to put up one fake "show" in the presence of Dai uz zaman and passed it off as Nass, what is to say that the Cromwell video is also not a fake in which Aqa Moula was not aware of the event in which he was participating? Or worse, was a staged video filmed with a body double? My relative had no answer. He immediately reverted to the convenience of being where everyone else was etc. etc. it appears MS Lovers would rather believe in liars and deceivers just to be with their friends rather than open their eyes to the inconvenient truth.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:27 pm

Why are these people mixing up the word Takhat for Haq.

Use the word Haq for the yateem ghareeb and miskeen. Not for loota hua Mal.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:30 pm

Seeker110, Haq is arabic for truth.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:11 pm

Talk about Haq while robbing Yateem miskeen and buzurg. Shame on your lifestyle. It resembles Mowiya. The site is full of your family pictures. You dont see any of your family at the yateem khanas' or with poor old folks.

You guys sit on the throne while talking about truth, or rights.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:29 am

alhaq wrote:Haq su che....uska faisla khuda karega....nazdeek may
So far, us lesser mortals have already proven that Dr. Moiz lied in front of thousands of people. MS stood by and allowed it! And they called this "Nass." They tell SKQ followers "did you not see Burhanuddin Moula do Nass in front of thousands?" The answer is a resounding NO!
Did they ever wonder why Burhanuddin Moula waited until after he got hit by a stroke to do a "Nass-e-jali?" Could it be that he never intended to, because he had already done Nass a long time ago? Could it be that his sons could only manipulate him after he suffered a stroke?

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:47 am

The above video has already been discussed in the following link.

http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/12 ... s-haq.html

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:50 am

Saif53 wrote:The above video has already been discussed in the following link.

http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/12 ... s-haq.html
There is no way I am clicking any link promoted by a Mufaddali.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:57 am

@UnhappyBohra

Why so scared? Scared the truth will set you free?
Or do you want to remain "Unhappy" forever?

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:48 am

Adam wrote:@UnhappyBohra

No you [DELETED]. Post your Venom here and I might read it. I don't care for you to know my IP address. Funnily I trust the reformists a lot more than I do the Mufaddalis.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:03 pm

UnhappyBohra
No you moron. Post your Venom here and I might read it. I don't care for you to know my IP address. Funnily I trust the reformists a lot more than I do the Mufaddalis.
Oh!
Don't worry. You can view the site via a Proxy.
Your IP will show North Korea.

No excuse for ignorance.
Let the truth set you free.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:13 pm

No excuse for ignorance.
Let the truth set you free.
Very aptly applies to you Adam

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:49 pm

@UnhappyBohra
?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:03 pm

?
No it is for you
You being ignorant and not open to answer the questions instead diverting the topic
Avoiding the truth being a blind Abde

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:51 pm

Haq for Bhoras is to [DELETED]
They are fully armed with jamia education, robbing people of their time, money and belief.

Hit-man in white robes.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:54 pm

A perfect example of a pot calling the kettle black !! Prove otherwise by logically refuting the claims made in various posts in the thread "Archives of the PDB website" before calling others "Scared" !!

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:38 pm

I asked this question elsewhere who is Dr Moiz...this is a serious question?

Dr Moiz was usually seen around SMB , he collected his money he cared for his health

Latest he recited who is the next Diai that is SMS, he gave the script and instructed a Diai SMB , he told a Diai to say so and so While sms a mansoos was kneeling besides him.Now where is the centre of power.

does the judge realise he found his witness ?

Drs actions deposed the Mazoon, prevent SKQ to establish his position as Diai.

Last time I checked that is the role of Imam, no buts or ifs

Am I wrong to state Dr Moiz is the Imam u Zaman the hidden Imam of Bohra ? If so why are people not rejoicing ?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:49 pm

Ozdundee wrote:I asked this question elsewhere who is Dr Moiz...this is a serious question?
Dr. Moiz is the son-in-law of SMB and the vehvai of Muffy, his son is married to Muffy's daughter. I think this is enough for you to figure out as to why he manipulated the Nass drama for Muffy.
Ozdundee wrote:Latest he recited who is the next Diai that is SMS, he gave the script and instructed a Diai SMB , he told a Diai to say so and so While sms a mansoos was kneeling besides him. Now where is the centre of power.
He did the administrative/clerical work for the hidden Imam who had never authorised him to carry out his job.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:23 pm

GM bhai , I don't know if he was or not authorized by the Imam.If he is the Imam he does not need his own authority, or can subconsciously authorise himself.

But if the Imam that SMB kept on hinting is very near or close to him, communicating regularly, watching over him and was not worried of succession, bingo we have discovered the Imam.

Why does Dr Moiz not qualify to be the Imam ?

Let us discuss this event objectively and not immotionally, he ticks the right boxes .

May be we should ask SMS was he appointed in front of Rozat Tahera the Mecca of Dawoodi Bohra by Imam or Dr Moiz ? or are they the same !

James Adam Biradar please comment? Help my suspicion

I wish I was in court and helping prosecution counsel.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:11 pm

Ozdundee wrote:I wish I was in court and helping prosecution counsel.
If you were pitched against the likes of these Kothari goons in the court of law then your case would have been dismissed in the very first hearing under the enormous pressure of the ill-gotten greenbucks on the judge's head :lol:

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:41 pm

Ozdundee wrote: May be we should ask SMS was he appointed in front of Rozat Tahera the Mecca of Dawoodi Bohra by Imam or Dr Moiz ? or are they the same !

James Adam Biradar please comment? Help my suspicion

I wish I was in court and helping prosecution counsel.
My friend Ozdundee, I know you are being facetious, but the mischief which Dr. Moiz did was minor compared to the true roots of the [DELETED] infernal tree, the roots of which were laid down during the time of STS (RA). The roots of this tree were watered by jealousy, and came to an head when Mr. Yusuf Najmuddin (LA) took control of the Jamia and effectively the long term future of the dawaat. Then, he groomed Dawedar Mr. Muffadul Saifuddin (LA) (DMMS) to usurp the position of the da'i, and run an intense decades long campaign against the then Mazoon sahib. All of this is obvious to those who can see. However, most Bohras have been blinded by the [DELETED] show and pomp of DMMS. He has made the Bohras into dancing and singing monkeys, with long beards, big bellies but little brains.

Now, the specific question: Dr Moiz (LA) could not have done anything on his own. He was a co-conspirator along with the chief conspirator, DMMS. Hence, blaming him or saying that he was responsible for this nass drama in Raudat Tahera, is to put DMMS off the hook. Obviously, Dr. Moiz (LA) was simply a pawn. If you noticed, during the time of SMB (RA), this infernal doctor was always around SMB (RA) and was probably responsible for dolling him up for display after the stroke. Also, he was part of the [DELETED] toli who controlled access to SMB (RA), ensuring that no unwanted information reached him. Overall, he is just a minor player. Of course, he will [DELETED], but he is not the sole responsible person for the conspiracy.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:30 am

Thank you.Now how many of the millions strong Bohra understand that the dais instructions that for decades they thought were divinely inspired from his own heart, were instead scripted instruction from our own mortal gang of illuminati

the Devine names, heavenly sermons , the showers of blessings , the emotions , the tears all carefully scripted , written nd recited by a charismaticaly presented by SMB , by none other than puppet masters as the unseen benefactors .

What a dangerous manipulation of whole communityfor power and wealth , such deep psychological control is also performed by non other than ISIS who use similar tactics for catas trophic consequences.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:15 pm

Ozdundee wrote:Thank you.Now how many of the millions strong Bohra understand that the dais instructions that for decades they thought were divinely inspired from his own heart, were instead scripted instruction from our own mortal gang of illuminati

the Devine names, heavenly sermons , the showers of blessings , the emotions , the tears all carefully scripted , written nd recited by a charismaticaly presented by SMB , by none other than puppet masters as the unseen benefactors .

What a dangerous manipulation of whole communityfor power and wealth , such deep psychological control is also performed by non other than ISIS who use similar tactics for catas trophic consequences.
My friend Ozdundee. I don't think you still understand. Perhaps the da'i was divinely inspired, perhaps he was not. That is not what I am arguing for or against. What I am saying is that access to the da'i and his instructions, were controlled by the nefarious elements surrounding him. He may have had the best intentions at heart, but may have not been able to do much.

You have to remember, that even the prophet was just a human being, so are the Imams and da'is. They are subject to control from external elements, and often access to them may be hard, and their true message distorted. For example, during the time of Imam Mustansir, the vazir was so powerful that the prevented S. Mayyad Shirazi from meeting the imam. Many such examples can be given, and these should not be surprising, as politics is complicated, and many people want power for themselves.

The situation for SMB (RA) was similar. Access to him, and information flow to/from him was controlled. I gave an example in which SMB (RA) did not know that absurd amounts were being charged for misaaq, and when he found out, he immediately cancelled the remaining misaaqs for that day. I can give you other examples, in which prominent members of the community were humiliated by the Shehzads, often without any authorization from the da'i. When SMB (RA) found out, he immediately chastised his own brother for such actions.

So, yes, the da'i may (or may not) be divinely inspired. However, it is certain that access to him is controlled by human elements, and often he may not be able to do much about it.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:16 pm

Br, biradar,

According to your explanation we were guarded by a blind watchman.

G. Bush was friend of the Muslims, it was people around him that hated Muslims.